Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels so good that my other hand wanders between my legs and I start rubbing my clit, hoping I can get myself to climax again so I can eject more goo from my womb. It doesn't take much clitoral stimulation and fingering to get me to cum. As my womb contracts along with my vagina, a voluminous glob of warm sludge pours out from that sacred place where babies come from, flooding my cavity. As I spread my lips apart, my vaginal walls and womb contract again, spurting a thinner shot of creamy sludge that shoots out of me like a water gun filled with white mud--white mud streaked with blown swirls.

Fuck, I think staring at what seems to be less than a quarter cup of goo pooled on the soil between my legs. At this rate, it's going to take all night to purge this stuff from my womb... Or maybe I should just give up wait for it to come out with my next period... Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll try pushing a few more times and, if nothing happens, I'll just wait for my body to do its thing.

A preview of what's to come next week (4/22) (Be Advised, things get naughtier & more horrific):

Chapter 4: Glizzy Gobbler, Jizz Guzzler -- The POV switches to Piper, and she gets her deepthroat on with the glizzy flower, desperately slobbering the phallic plant to get it to pump her gut with the same gooey goodness that shot into Lizzy's womb...

12