Lizzy's Jamaican Massage

Story Info
Wife tells husband about special massage.
3k words
4.47
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll begin by describing her. Her mom calls her Elizabeth. Nearly everyone else calls her Liz, sometimes Lizzy. Sixteen years ago, when she married me, she was five feet nine inches tall and weighed 130 pounds. Her hair was a deep-coppery auburn that cascaded past her shoulders in thick waves. Her skin was linen white, and her green eyes were so bright they almost glowed. Her body would put Barbie to shame. As Steven Tyler would say: She has perfect legs that go all the way up to make a beautiful ass of themselves. Her breast more than filled a C-cup. They formed perfect mounds tipped in half-dollar-sized nipples the color of pink roses.

Over the years, Lizzy and I have added a few pounds. Fifteen for me and ten for her. I try to keep in shape with two trips to the gym each week. Liz does yoga and jogging. You need to look closely to find any fat on her unless you count her bra size. Her C-cup has increased to a D-cup, but she still brags to her girlfriends that she can pass the "Pencil Test." That's the one where you lift your boob, slip a pencil under it, let go of your boob and see what happens. If the pencil falls to the floor, you pass the test. If your boob is holding it in place... Sorry, you've got sagging boobs. Not bad for a forty-year-old carrying natural D-cups.

Time to get to our story. Liz was on what she called a business trip. I called it a vacation. She works in marketing, and they sent her and three others on a four-day orientation tour to a hotel resort in Jamaica. The hotel was her company's latest client.

Whenever either of us travels, we try to call or Facetime or at least text each other so we don't feel so far apart. I should also mention that we don't hide anything from each other, anything.

Tonight, when Liz called, she sounded like she'd been at the hotel bar longer than usual. I asked her if she was enjoying herself.

"You're not going to believe what happened to me tonight, Honey."

"Sounds like you were partying at the bar. Were you with Sarah, Bill, and Dan?"

"Yeah, no, well for a little while. Those guys wanted to go lay out on the beach, and you know I can't. With my fair skin, I'd burn to a crisp in this sun."

"Yeah, I warned you about that. So, what did you do? Who were you with?"

"They have a nice patio bar that's covered, so I sat out there. I met a couple who were vacationing there. They said it was their third time at the resort, so I wanted to ask them what brought them back. You know, for our marketing project."

"Did you get any good information?"

"I did, but it took a while and several drinks to get them to open up. The woman, Marilyn, finally leaned close to my ear and said she really liked the couple's massage. I didn't understand what was so secret about it and said so."

"Yeah, I said. We've had a couple's massages before; that weekend, we went to Toronto. It was nice, and it was kind of a turn-on to see a guy with his hands stroking your ass."

"I remember you screwing my brains out when we got back to the room. I thought it was because that twenty-year-old masseuse was up on the table with you rubbing her bare thighs on your ass."

"Uh, yeah, she couldn't have missed my hardon when I rolled over. The sheet was sticking up and pulsing with every one of my heartbeats."

"Speaking of massages, I should tell you about the rest of my evening," she said.

"Should? Like in you have to but don't want to?"

"We promised not to keep any secrets, right?"

Knowing Liz had been drinking most of the afternoon and how adventurous she could be when alcohol played keep-away with her judgment, I wasn't sure I wanted to hear what was coming. "Right," I answered.

"I won't go into what Marilyn and her husband said about their experiences. Just that they were interesting enough to make me curious. Marilyn gave me a business card and said I should call them for an in-room massage. She said they'll come to my hotel room to give me the massage."

I leaned back, not sure I wanted to know any details about my drunk wife getting a massage in her hotel room, but I said, "How much did they charge?"

"You're getting ahead of the story," Liz said. "Marilyn told me to ask for Harry if he's available. She said that would alert them that you were a return customer or at least a referral. So, stupid me, I asked for Harry. An hour later, after I'd showered and touched up my makeup, I opened my hotel room door for Harry."

"Tell me about him."

"He was at least ten, maybe fifteen years younger than me. Taller than you, about six-two with a swimmer's body. His skin was the color of a Hershey bar, and I could see most of it. He was wearing cutoff jeans that reached nearly to his knees and nothing else. You know how black guys' skin shows off their muscle definition, right?"

I could picture it. "I guess so, yeah."

"I was wearing loose shorts over a thong that I'd thought was a bit naughty and a crop top over my bra. He smiled when he saw me."

"My name is Harry. They said you asked for me special. Is that right, Lady?"

"I, I did. A friend recommended you. My name is Eliz--uh just call me Liz. He looked around the room, looked me over from head to toe, then pointed at the king-size bed."

"Take off your clothes and lie face down on the bed," he said.

"I waited for him to step into the bathroom or at least turn around. He simply stood there waiting for me to comply. I said, 'You want me to undress right here in front of you?'"

"Lady, in a moment I'm going to have my hands all over your naked body."

"I couldn't think of an argument with his logic, so I pulled the covers off the bed, leaving only the sheet, then turned away from Harry and began to undress. With my top and shorts on the floor, I hesitated, then undid my bra and let it fall, too. When I started to climb onto the bed, he said, 'Thong, too, Liz.' Since I was on my hands and knees when I pulled the thong down, he got a great view of everything, if you know what I mean."

"Very nice, Miss Liz," he said.

Very nice, indeed, I thought as I pictured my wife exposing her butt hole and pussy to this young black man.

Liz continued, "I looked back to ask him which way he wanted me to lay. Harry was totally naked. He'd dropped his cutoffs and apparently been going commando. I knew black guys grew big cocks, but this guy was just... perfect. His dick hung nearly halfway down his thigh and it had girth. It wasn't one of those long thin ones we've seen in the pornos you like to watch."

"You like to watch them, too," I said, not sure if I should be encouraging her.

"Yeah, but seeing one in real life is... different. Next thing I know, Harry is on the bed with me. He gently pushed me onto my stomach and straddled my legs. I hadn't noticed until then that he had a squeeze bottle of massage oil with him. He dribbled some on my back and ass and began lightly rubbing it in. It felt so good I almost forgot a naked stranger's dick was resting between my thighs. Until he slid forward. He dribbled extra oil on my ass letting it run over my butt hole and onto my pussy, which was already getting warm and wet. I thought he was going to try to fuck me from behind right there and I guess he could tell because I clamped my ass cheeks tight together."

"What did he do?"

"He slid forward. I could feel his cock between my thighs really close to my pussy. The tip almost touching. I was scared, but it was making me so hot, Honey. If he'd have pushed, I'd have pushed back, letting him inside me, but he didn't. he dribbled some more oil and began massaging my ass muscles. It felt so good, I slowly relaxed every muscle and let my legs drift apart a little. He accepted this as a sign that it was okay to proceed and slid forward again. I waited for that big cock to spread my pussy open, but he must have lifted it so it slid between my ass cheeks. He gently massaged my lower back while his cock slid slowly between my ass cheeeks and his balls tickled my pussy. I found myself purring as I slowly twerked against his cock."

Harry said, "I like it like this." Then he lifted and dropped that big hard cock between my legs rubbing it against my wet pussy lips. "I like it like this, too."

"Oh my god. I could feel an orgasm building and we hadn't even fucked... yet."

The "yet" hadn't escaped me, but interestingly, I noticed my dick was hard as a rock. "Ill bet that big black cock felt good," I said.

"Oh, Honey, I felt like a whore. I couldn't help myself. When he pulled back, I pushed my hips back, trying to feel that beautiful cock's touch on my wet pussy, but he kept his rhythm, not rushing things. By then, I was moaning a little... Sorry, Honey, I couldn't help myself."

I was picturing the young black man's big cock sliding into my wife's naked crotch from behind and barely heard her apology. By now, I'd put the phone on speaker and had my swollen cock in my hand, gently stroking it, wanting to be there with her as she enjoyed her 'massage.' "I understand, Lizzy. What happened next?"

"Harry was holding his body above me, holding himself up with his hands placed on the bed next to my shoulders. I reached up and caressed his arm and turned my head to look at him. He bowed his head and kissed me on my lips. Then he asked if I was ready to roll over. I closed my eyes to think about what would happen next but didn't realize my body was already answering him. I was nodding yes before I knew it and began to twist beneath him while still keeping that beautiful cock between my legs."

"I can imagine it was hard giving up that feeling," I said as my cock jerked on its own.

"I got comfortable on my back with a pillow under my head, so I had a nice view of Harry sitting on my hips. His black cock was bigger than when he first dropped his shorts, but it wasn't rigged hard like yours gets. It rested on my belly. His balls rested on my mons, and that black cock stretched past my belly button, Honey. It wasn't stiff yet, but it was getting there. I could see it growing, the veins bulging and the head growing larger. I began to wonder if it would fit."

"I was wondering the same thing as I stroked my cock a little faster. Tell me what happened next, Liz."

"Are you getting off on my story? You sound like you're ready to cum right now."

"You'd better be ready to fuck when you get home because after hearing what happened so far, I'm ready to jump your bones right now."

"Then I should tell you what he did next. I was so attracted to his cock, I didn't notice he'd dribbled oil over my breasts. His big hands began to gently fondle both of my boobs, spreading the oil over them, tweaking my nipples with his thumbs and fingers.

"He said, 'You have beautiful breasts. They are firm with perfect nipples that react so well to my touch.' Then he bent down and nibbled on each nipple with his big lips, then licked them with his pink tongue. I felt his cock growing even bigger and harder against my belly. My pussy was flowing with desire, Honey. I mumbled, Don't stop. But he said, 'But I have much more for you, Liz.' He raised his head and slid forward until his hard throbbing cock rested between my breasts. Then he gently pushed my oiled breasts together, surrounding his cock and began to pump his hips.

"I looked up at him. With his eyes closed, he continued fucking my tits for a while, then he looked down at me and smile. When he thrust forward, the head of his cock was less than an inch from my mouth. He reached down, held his cock even closer to my lips and said, 'Go ahead, taste it. Give it a lick. You know you want to.' God help me, I did want to feel that cock in my mouth. My tongue flicked out of my mouth before I gave it another thought. I tasted some of my pussy juices and smiled. I licked again, and again, and soon his cock head was in my mouth and my tongue was all over it. He pushed gently and that big black cock filled my mouth. I held it there as deep as I could take it, rubbing my tongue against the bottom of his shaft. I could feel his cock throbbing with every beat of his heart. Honey, I had an orgasm. That never happened before. You know I like sucking you and getting you off that way, And it does turn me on knowing how I can please you, but I've never had an orgasm from the pure pleasure of getting fucked in my mouth. I'm a true whore, and I loved it."

I was close to cumming myself and looked for a tissue. "We'll have to try that when you get home," I said through struggling breaths.

"Harry reached back and slid two long black fingers into my wet vagina, and I involuntarily thrust my hips, trying to get him to penetrate deeper. He said, 'I think you're ready for me now,' and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I lunged for it, Honey. I didn't want to stop sucking his beautiful black cock."

I groaned as my cum shot across my stomach and hit my chest. The tissue, forgotten in my other hand. Liz must have heard my orgasm because she asked, "Oh, Honey, did you cum?"

It took me another minute to recover from that one, so she asked again. I finally answered, Lizzy, I love you. Now tell me the rest."

She said, "Are you sure? I can tell you're still breathing hard."

"I'm covered in cum and my cock is still rock hard, waiting to hear what you did next."

"Oh, I can't wait to get home to make love to you, too, Honey. Now, where was I?"

"He had his fingers in your pussy and pulled his cock out of your mouth."

"Yeah, when that big cock slid over my lips and tongue, I could feel it all the way down to my vagina. It was a new feeling and I liked it. But now Harry was between my legs holding that big, hard, beautiful cock, and pressing it into my vagina. It was much bigger than yours. I didn't think I'd be able to spread wide enough. I reached down and spread my labia with my fingers while he massaged my inner lips with that big head. I felt myself relaxing, and then he pushed and his cockhead entered me. I gasped. It was exactly at the pain-pleasure threshold, Honey. He waited for me to catch my breath. Then said, 'Watch.' His cockhead was already two inches inside me. He pulled back a fraction then slowly pushed forward. I watched and moaned as inch after inch of that beautiful black cock entered me. It filled me like nothing had before. When he touched my cervix, I gasped, wrapped my legs around his ass, locked my ankles. And had the most terrific orgasm in my life."

I had been unconsciously toying with the head of my cock with my fingers while listening to Liz's story. It was becoming slippery with cum as my body responded to her pleasure. I began to wonder if she'd want to come home after that kind of experience.

"Harry began to pull his cock out then slowly push it back to gently push against my cervix until I started to respond. When I began to buck my hips against his thrusts, he started fucking me hard, Honey. Before long he was bouncing my ass all over the bed, but I didn't let go. I kept my legs locked around him and held on. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed, Honey. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if you were there, and I could have been sucking your hard cock while he fucked me with his big black cock."

When I heard Liz say that, I looked down and watched cum flow over my cockhead. "I love you, Lizzy."

"Harry came in my pussy, Honey. Filled me up. When he finished, he lay on me for several minutes with his cock still inside me. I felt his cock slowly grow softer and a little smaller.

A few minutes later, he rolled off me and said, 'Miss Liz, did you enjoy your massage?' I rolled on top of him, kissed his full lips, and said, I loved your massage. Will you be available tomorrow? Harry looked at me for a few moments and said, 'You're quite a woman, Miss Liz. I can come again tomorrow, but maybe I should bring two of my friends to help me with your massage. Would you like that?'

"My eyes popped open. Two black men built like you, Harry? I asked as I reached for his cock. He nodded. I gave him a devilish smile, kissed him deeply, and said, yes I'd like that very much. I can't wait until tomorrow, Honey."

Neither can I.