All Comments on 'Lizzy's Jamaican Massage'

by LewisLovesLizzy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

not bad for a first story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another BBC fetish author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: That was the last time hubby ever spoke to Liz. He was a horny little sissy cuck but he never got the chance to be humiliated by his cheating skank slut wife. Harry did come back the next day with two other men and they spent three hours fucking Liz in every one of her holes. She screamed in pain, then pleasure as they took her tight little ass. However, imagine her surprise when she learned they had sold her to a cartel that had whore houses throughout the Caribbean. She ended up a full time whore in Barbados until the STD's got her about five years later. She cried almost every night thinking about how much of an empty headed skank she had been, wondering if her cuck hubby ever thought about her. It turned out when he came to look for her Harry and his friends had their way with him, making him their bottom bitch fag slut. He worked just a couple islands over but didn't know that. Eventually the STD's got him two. An appropriate ending for two idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous