Lizzy's Life Continues to Change

Story Info
Another adventure into lady-love.
2.1k words
4.57
2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months since the trip to Biloxi and my night with author, lecturer and guide through lesbianism, Anne Paulson. Anne and I stayed in contact and spoke or texted every day. She had encouraged me to do two things. One, find another girl and have sex to make sure this isn't just a midlife fling and two...talk to Jeff. But I did not feel like I was neglecting Jeff, he's the father of my child and the love of my life. I have never turned him down when he wanted sex. While he is pretty vanilla I've never denied him any position or any hole. It's a job, a job I like, but it is work keeping a home happy and I have done that. Don't i deserve this? Haven't I been the near perfect wife for twenty one years? Haven't I sacrificed a part of me for the others in my life?

I had used that same argument a thousand times in my head but in my heart of hearts i knew that was no argument at all, but rather justification. "This will break Jeff's heart," i said to myself. "Maybe I should just continue on for another twenty years" i also knew that wasn't possible.

This debate was tabled as i had to get ready to go to dinner. Jeff and his boss, a new client and their wives were going out to dinner to celebrate a new contract. I do not mind these dinners as it helped further Jeff's career.

So I went to my bed room and pulled out my clothes for the evening. They looked drab. I wanted a corset and thigh high hose. I wanted spike heals. What was I thinking? That sounds

a bit like a dominitrix! That's definitely not me. Whoa. I drew a tub of warm water, stripped the light workout gear i was wearing and posed in the mirror. Liking what I saw, I smiled and sat in the tub. There were gentle jets that circulated the water and if I positioned my body just right they stimulated my clit. I rubbed and massaged my tits while playing with my nipples. I love nipple play. In my mind i was with Anne. The jet on my pussy was Anne's tongue and it didn't take long for me to orgasm. A splashing water everywhere orgasm. It felt great.. I mean it felt really...good...but nothing like the real thing. And i needed the real thing...and soon.

Jeff and I arrived a bit early in order to make sure everything was ready. When the others arrived I served as the perfect host. I, of course, knew Larry and Margaret and greeted them with a kiss to the cheek. When i met the others I was gracious and showed everyone to the table. The perfect wife.

I sat next to Julie, the clients wife.

The night went like so many previous nights.

Business and sport conversation between the men and home and children for us. Blah blah blah the same old drab shit just different people saying it! I couldn't stand it any longer!

"I've recently decided to quit living this married life and have taken a lesbian lover. She turns me inside out when she nibbles my nipples. I

Just love pussy and, In fact I'm thinking about coming on to you." ....No one said. I wanted to say. But... no. Fuck. I sat and listened and just smiled and nodded my head. The fucking dutiful wife.

Not much was said on the drive home. I knew he would want pussy tonight because he had a couple glasses of wine. I figured I could blow him and save some of the mess. I'm pitiful. I love Jeff and none of this is his fault. I've got to find the nerve to tell him. But not tonight. Tonight he gets lucky.

The next day Julie and I were on the tennis court. She didn't seem to warm up to me last night so I was surprised when asked, right before we left the restaurant, if I wanted to play tennis. I told her the club had a tournament going on and asked her to come to my house and we could play on our court. We set 10:00am as the start time and sure enough her Uber let her off at my door exactly on schedule. "My word," I thought to myself when I saw her. A baby blue skirt and low cut top with socks and shoes to match. Shorties and trim were navy. Beautiful long mid brown hair, pulled up in a pony tail. This must be new client's second or third wife. She's younger than me. Well...some.

"Julie...so glad you made it."

"Thank you for having me."

We gave that girl hug and turned to walk around the house down to the court. We just talked girl talk. How long in town? You know, just chocolate chatter. When we got to the gate I allowed her to walk through first. She prissed when she walked. Coming out of the

bottom of the navy shorts was a bit of ass. She had to know. I certainly did.

I watched her take her racquets from the bag. She bent over and her "camel toe" was quite evident from the rear view. I wanted to fuck tennis and fuck Julie instead.

As we warmed up I noticed her boobs moved freely under the baby blue shirt. Fuck, unfair advantage. Fuck. She tucked the second ball under her skirt in the shorts. She even made that look sexy.

But that was as far as it goes. She was an ok player but I was better. I put on the breaks when I realized she was no problem, but not enough to lose. But my word she was sexy. Her boobs bounced on her serve. Her thigh muscles were killer.

After the first set we sat and talked a bit while sipping our drinks. "You are good." Julie said.

"Thanks, I play a lot. League mainly."

"Your place is lovely."

"Thanks, we were lucky when we got it and by selling off some lumber we were able to renovate and add on. The guest house was added and this court."

"Well I just love the atmosphere and...the beauty." Her eyes penetrated mine. Wait, what? Now I had questions.

I was crazy wet and fell behind in the second set 0-2 but I got back on serve and little miss even my sweat is sexy didn't get another game.

"That was fun. I'll need more practice before we come back next month"

"Oh good you're coming back. Let me know when and we'll organize a tennis day here."

As I was talking she was wiping the sweat from her arms and chest. I couldn't figure out if she was coming on to me or was I projecting again. And would it be a good idea the lick new client s wife's pussy?

"Can we swim?"

"Um sure."

"And then lunch?"

"Lunch sounds good"

"Then what happens next?"

"Im not...sure"

"Really? Well we still have a few things to do. Like swim," she said while peeling off the tennis outfit. Once she was down to her panties she placed the wet clothes in the outer pocket and pulled a large towel from the bag and wrapped it around her.

She pulled her sunglasses off her head, placed them over her eyes and said, "which way to the pool?"

Ok...the game was afoot and the dilemma was right in front of my face. This chic is fire hot and I'd be crazy not to try to end up between her thighs. She dropped the robe and the panties and dove in. So did I. My decision has been made. Naked and free I jumped in with her. We swam for a minute before just hanging onto the edge.

"You're the first of Tim's friends and associates who have accepted me. I'm the gold digging, bimbo stealing all his money. "

"Really? Tell me how and we'll start a club"

"Sure. It's all very much a tail that's been told before."

"At least you aren't blond. Beats that stereotype I guess,"

"Yeah...I guess." She pushed off from the side gliding through the water on her back, her nipples looking like little periscopes peeping out of the deep. I decided to go for it. When she came back my way I grabbed her and pulled her into my body. Tits to thighs touching. She looked a bit stunned until I kissed her and she fell up in my mouth.

The kiss was passionate and long and sloppy and it led us to play with each other's tits. And pussies.

Come with me," I said as I pulled her from the pool into the guest house where we wrestled each other with our wet, naked bodies but kissed with our lips. The couch was the closest place and that's where we landed. It was like a feeding frenzy with the two of us before we settled onto the couch where I instantly began eating that pussy.

"I was nervous you wouldn't like me and I want you to...like me." Julie whispered.

"Oh I like you...a lot" I spoke into her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled myself closer to the prize. I ran my tongue along her outside. Labia lunch. Oh shit I love this...I mean I love eating pussy and hers is special. I pushed my tongue into her cunt. Listen to me. Cunt? When was the last time I said that word? Cunt, hmmph. Julie squirmed and moaned. That turned me on even more. While I licked her bud I used two fingers to massage he G-Spot and she was just seconds away from an orgasm. She arched her back and squeezed my head between those killer thighs. I hung on until she burst into a human volcano of sounds and fluids. A 7.5 on the Richter earthquake scale. In all my years of having sex I've never seen a man orgasm like that. Nor any woman squirt like that. I know I never had until I met Anne.

"Woo..." Her breath was returning to normal. "What was that? I mean...woo"

I kissed her belly and tits. And her shoulders. And neck. And finally those lips. In between gasps for air we kissed. And...we kissed. Damn. I sat on the floor with her right leg over my shoulder. She was sprawled out on the sofa with her left arm on the back.

"Did you mention lunch, Lizzy?"

How could think about eating right now? "Yes I did. Have you thought about what you might want?"

"Yes, I have. I want...this!" And in a second she was on the floor with me. She rammed two fingers into my wet pussy and pulled them out covered in goo. She put her fingers in her mouth. She...delicately licked it from her fingers.

"This is what I want."

Not to be outdone, I did the same. Two fingers. Her pussy was just gushy from her ejaculate and I ate it just inches in front of her face. Then it was on. We rolled all over the floor knocking magazines off the coffee table. Biting and hair pulling and kissing and fingering that settled with Julie taking care of my pussy orally and with a few fingers ending in me screaming and shaking.

A long pause while we recovered. Our fingers just tenderly touching each other.

"I suppose I need to get dressed. I don't want to." She said.

"So when are you flying home?"

"I think tomorrow afternoon," she added as we walked to the tennis court where she left her bag. I admired her confidence, walking naked through the grounds. She pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

The Uber arrived. Thanks for a wonderful day. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips and I reciprocated.

"Ok...we must play tennis every day. Every fucking day." She climbed in the back and she was gone.

It's a beautiful spring day and I am going back to the arts district. A very short sun dress, a thong, and sandals. No bra. While I am bolder I'm still not quite as brave as I would like but baby steps. For lunch I went back to Aldo's and there she was. The cute young hippie-chic that waited on me last time.

"Hello, you're back."

"Yes I am. I really like the...ambiance here."

"Last time I sort of thought we had a little moment."

"I...wasn't sure."

She took her pen and a piece of paper and wrote Taylor and her phone number.

"Call me. Ok?"

"Yes...yes I will."

"Good. Now, what can I get you?"