Llara's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to the side of the bed, towering over me, his erection standing proudly close to my face. I had been intimate with it on hundreds of occasions but now, in this situation, I couldn't bring myself to look at it and I turned away.

Aaron grasped a handful of my hair and, with his other hand, turned my head until I was looking straight at his engorged member as it wavered just inches from my face. I could feel wetness soaking me between my legs, betraying my emotions and bearing witness to my perverse cravings.

"If you fight me, I will hurt you, Llara. I've seen this done so often in those films they showed us and I have to know how it feels. Open your mouth and suck my prick like the whore you are about to become," he husked.

Despite the flood between my legs and the growing sense of humiliation, I was revolted by the thought. Even though it was my own penis, I had never thought about the possibility of having it in my mouth. I tried to pull my head away but was restricted by the shackles on my wrists and his firm grip on my tangled hair.

He pulled my head forward, far too strong for anyone of my petite size to resist, and the tip of his erection brushed my tightly close lips. Tears welled up and streamed down my face from the pain of his grip on my hair and, equally, from the shame, despair, revulsion and, I had to admit to myself, excitement that I was feeling. His spare hand now reached down to my breast and he gripped the bud of my nipple which, as always in such flimsy and tight-fitting attire, was clearly evident and he squeezed, clamping it tightly until I screamed out in pain. As my lips opened he forced himself into my mouth and I gagged as his length went deeper, blocking my airway, causing me to choke as the bulbous head found the back the of my throat.

Still trying to pull myself away, I struggled in his grip until I was stunned when he slapped me firmly across the face and growled,

'Suck me bitch. Do it and I won't hurt you any more. Keep struggling and I'll whip you until you bleed!'.

With the huge shaft still buried in my mouth it was evident that resistance would be futile and I reluctantly nodded my assent, still unwilling to acknowledge that I was more sexually excited than at any time in my young life.

"Good girl. Now just imagine you've spent twenty years in the GPMP and then been passed on to the pleasure rooms so you've been used in every way possible by hundreds of men. Show me what you've learned you little whore."

Desperately trying to remember what had been said in our lessons on giving and receiving sexual pleasure, I vaguely remembered the lecture on oral pleasures saying that the woman's tongue should be used to stimulate and excite the head of the penis, although I barely took notice at the time, having little interest in the techniques necessary to provide such pleasures.

Aaron relaxed his grip just enough for me to move my head back until just the tip of him remained between my lips. I tentatively explored the head of his penis with my tongue, experimenting to see if I could recreate the sensations which had been mentioned in our lessons. A soft, low moan from him informed me that I was, at least, having some effect and I redoubled my efforts, desperate to please, fearful of recriminations and further pain and yet all too aware of those growing feelings down below.

"Mmmmm,", he moaned, "Fuck, but that is SO good," he murmured as I took him deep into my throat once again and trailed my tongue from his balls all the way up his shaft before circling the enlarged head. I could feel him shudder as my head bobbed on his length, engulfing him fully before sucking back up to the tip, unsure of my technique but desperate not to displease. His hand still gripped my hair, preventing me from removing him fully from my lips and I prayed that he would release me before loosing his seed into my mouth.

Eventually he pulled away, his eyes moist and glazed, his rapid breathing fast and shallow.

He looked down, holding my gaze, allowing his breathing to slow and his heart-rate to lessen.

"I can't tell you just how good that feels, Llara, to be fucking your mouth. I guess you never got to experience how it feels to fuck a girl's mouth, did you?."

I looked away and slowly shook my head.

"That's a shame," he continued, "you would have loved it. But then you do have one experience that I am yet to savour, don't you? But don't worry, I was a virgin last night when you had me, at least you don't have to concern yourself about it being the first time your pussy has been full of cock."

Once again, I started to sob softly, tears making tracks down my face, shaking with fear.

"But I can't do that, I don't like men, I've never been attracted by them or wanted to do anything with them," I babbled despite the wetness between my thighs suggesting otherwise.

Anger flared in his eyes and his grip on my hair tightened making me yelp with the pain.

"You think it was any different for me, huh? I knew I liked girls even before I started at Global School and all that they taught me was that I couldn't devote my life, or body, to the acceptance of male dominance. I allowed you to fuck me yesterday because it was necessary, we wouldn't have been legally partnered if I hadn't. So I tolerated your cock inside me just the once. And now that cock belongs to me. And so do you. You'll learn to accept your new feminine role, you're far more in tune with that side of your personality than I ever could be. You're gentle and kind and, unless I'm very much mistaken, very, very submissive. And you'll learn to enjoy being fucked! Whether you choose to admit it or not, you are a natural submissive. You lack the ability to be assertive and you were a disgrace to your gender. Now you're exactly where you deserve to be - a submissive fuckslut'.

I listened to his words with disbelief, finding them disconcerting and yet thrilling. The more he humiliated and degraded me, the more my masculinity fell away and I began to wonder how much of what he said was true. Had I really been so blind? Llara had always spent the majority of her time with her female friends and devoted only a very limited time to cultivating our relationship. I had always been amazed that she had chosen me over some of the more assertive and self-confident boys. It was now clear that this had been a deliberate ploy to encourage my devotion to, and love for, her. What a fool I had been to think that I could ever be good enough for someone so beautiful, so perfect.

But now I was that beautiful girl with the stunning, firm body and gorgeous golden hair. And I could only expect people to look at me in the same away I had looked at Llara for so many years, with admiration, longing and lust.

It scared and yet excited me to think that men would lust after me and want to do all the disgusting things that I had seen done to girls in our instructional films but I had no doubt that this would be the case. I knew only too well how sexy and alluring the combination of my slim legs, tiny waist and full, pert breasts was and didn't doubt that it would lead the men to whom I would be given to take full advantage of their limited opportunity. A shiver ran through me as I contemplated the possibilities.

Aaron dragged me away from my thoughts by releasing his grip on my hair and using both hands to drag the top which had been confining my breasts up and over my head, the tiny garment left stretched between my elbows above my head. His hands soon found my breasts and began to feel and fondle the soft globes that he must have been so familiar with.

I gasped as he again pinched my nipples, making them stand out proud and causing me to feel sensations I had never before experienced, a strange mix of pain and excitement coursing through my body. Fighting back such feelings I froze as he moved down to pull my skirt down over my legs, taking my shoes off with the same slick movement. In next to no time he had yanked my panties off and dropped them on the ground leaving me naked and at his mercy.

He stood over me looking me up and down, paying particular attention to the area between my thighs.

"What's wrong," I sneered, "it's not as if you haven't seen a naked girl before."

Strange that I was now referring to myself in that way.

"That's true, but never from this position or with a hard cock of my own to fuck her with. Spread your legs for me, there's a good girl."

As he continued to stare between my thighs I considered my position. Defiance would be pointless and stupid, only leading to more pain. I had been stupid enough already and had no intention of doing anything to incur his wrath again unless there was something to be gained from it. Although I knew the inevitability of what was about to happen, I was reluctant to allow him to witness my shame at the wetness between my thighs. It was, however, unavoidable as I was shackled to the bed and helpless but my face glowed crimson with embarrassment as my chest heaved with gasped breaths and barely stifled sobs. How could I have allowed myself to become so turned-on by my situation? Taking a deep breath I gathered all my mental courage and defiance.

Looking directly into his eyes, I slowly parted my thighs affording him an uninterrupted and clear view of my most intimate place. Despite the number of times he must have seen, felt and masturbated with it, his eyes seemed transfixed, appearing glazed with what seemed to me to be pure lust, drinking in the view of my swollen lips, slick with glistening wetness.

He made no further comment but simply climbed onto the bed between my parted thighs and used his hand to guide his hugely erect penis to my entrance. Although I was still feeling shame and disgust at what was happening, and no small amount of fear, he entered me with little discomfort or pain, sliding in slowly and slickly, his face a mask of pure pleasure. His eyes remained shut as he started to move within me, shafting me slowly and steadily, stretching and filling me to my limit.

"Fuck,' he growled, "I never thought anything could feel this good."

He opened his eyes as he continued to pump in and out of me, raising the tempo and power of his thrusts just a little, making my body jerk in time with his, sending the most glorious and confusing of sensations racing through me.

"Tell me how much you like it, Llara," he husked, "beg me to fuck you harder!."

I steadfastly kept my gaze away from him, focusing only on the wall behind him, refusing to satisfy his desire for me to debase myself further before him.

Without warning he roughly grasped my nipple between his thumb and fingers and twisted just a little, making me gasp as fire surged through my breast.

"Say it, slut. Tell me that you love what I'm doing to your pussy. Beg me to fuck you harder."

Again, he squeezed, sending ever more sensations driving through me.

"Please, please," I begged, "don't hurt me!."

He withdrew his shaft until only the very tip was left within me and looked deep into my eyes.

"You have to learn to obey me in all things, Llara. I'm so much stronger than you and you cannot ever win so you must learn to obey at all times. NOW SAY IT!," he stormed.

I sobbed softly, accepting defeat and recognising the futility of my resistance but still defiantly refusing to acknowledge the feelings that were continuing to develop deep within me. Although, unusually for a boy, I had been raised to never utter an oath or profanity, I recognised that it was the only way I could avoid the pain he would inflict on me if I failed to please him. And so I capitulated and began repeating the foul words he demanded. Demeaning and degrading myself by telling him how much I enjoyed him inside me and how I wanted more, using words which, under normal circumstances, would never pass my lips. The most shameful truth of it is, though, that the words I said were true.

"Oh, please, please, fuck me harder," I begged, "please, please fuck me."

As the tears poured from my scarlet face and the sobs wracked my body, he pumped into me mercilessly, accompanied by my degrading words. As if encouraged by my shameful diatribe, his actions became harder, stronger, pounding me remorselessly as his hips plunged backwards and forwards between my splayed thighs. All I could hear were my own strangled cries, his base, animalistic grunts, and the wet slurping sounds emanating from between us. His breath now came in great heaving gasps as he raised himself up on outstretched arms to look down at me and witness my shame.

The overwhelming sense of defilement was simply adding to the astounding emotions building within me and I was unable to control my body or prevent it from rising up to meet his downward thrusts. My hips jerked spasmodically as he pumped into me sending incredible feelings coursing through my poor, abused body, the sensations building to a point where I feared I would not be able to hold back and would cry out, broadcasting my humiliating defilement to the world and everyone would know what a slut I had become.

I could tell that he was close to climax, I had enough experience of masturbating his organ to know the signs. As his movements became frenetic and he pounded me as hard as he possibly could, causing me pain as he slammed his hips into me, I could feel the tightness building within him and sense the twitching throb of his penis as it prepared to fill me with his seed.

Despite the number of times I had covered myself in my own semen, this seemed very different and I was horrified and yet thrilled at the prospect of being polluted by him. But there was nothing I could do to prevent it even if I had cared to. I simply closed my eyes and wept as his organ twitched repeatedly deep inside me and pumped, again and again, his seed into me taking me with him as my body jerked uncontrollable in the most intense and all-encompassing orgasm of my life, leaving me confused, gasping and totally spent.

We lay there for many minutes, his body slumped on mine, our breathing heavy and laboured, sweat coating our bodies and waited for our heartbeats to return to normal, his head resting heavily on my breasts.

Eventually, he slid from within me and I felt his cool, viscous fluids running between my buttocks as he stood looking down at me with a smug, satisfied smile on his lips.

"You are going to be a very, very dirty whore for me Llara," he laughed.

We transported back home the next day but not before he had taken and used me again several times, doing things which I had never believed any civilized human being would ever do to another, forcing me to say disgusting and humiliating things while he did it. I called myself a whore, slut, cocksucker, cumbucket and many other demeaning things, all for his perverse pleasure and my wonderful, strangely satisfying humiliation. It seemed his appetite for sex was insatiable and unbelievably varied. As we were about to step into the transporter, the same group of people were in attendance to see us off. I blushed crimson as they made several coarse comments about what they had heard during our stay and Aaron seemed to take pride in what he had done, giving them explicit details of how I had been 'tamed'.

We have now been back in our own life-pod for three weeks and my life has become one of depraved sexual slavery, serving his every desire many times each day. My panties have changed colour through to bright scarlet which indicates that I am now ready to carry another life within me and the thought of bringing another into this sordid and corrupt world fills me with dread, especially if the child should be a girl, sentenced to a life of such degradation.

But this is not the only thing which has driven me to this most desperate situation as I stand here atop this building. As we left the other, illegal, enclave the leader reminded Aaron of their 'agreement' and stressed that he must honour it or we would both be expelled to the wild place. When I challenged Aaron on this, he was evasive and refused to explain what had been meant by it. But now he has told me of the contract he signed in order to facilitate his plan, the price which I must pay for his continued use of my male body and the continuation of his worthless and contemptible life.

We must return through the transporter each month and spend 2 days at the other enclave where I am to be made available to all the members of The Legislature, for their carnal satisfaction.

This, it seems, is one of the privileges of power. Not, for them, the sexual deprivations inflicted on the remainder of the male populace but a weekly orgy involving many of the most beautiful and nubile of women, all of whom began their lives as I.

It seems there is no lack of beautiful 'real' girl who dread the lives that are mapped out for them and are more than willing to entice an unsuspecting boy into a partnership which will ultimately lead him into a life of corruption, debauchery and sexual slavery at the hands of the members of The Legislature.

So here I stand, fearing for any unborn child, fearing what awaits me at my next visit to the other place but, more than anything, fearing what I have become. Under Aaron's strict tutelage I have learned to use his language and respond as he wishes, no matter what he does to me. The multiple orgasms I now experience whenever he uses me leave me more afraid than ever and convince me that I will become the cock-hungry whore that he says I will, bearing children for many different cocks and, at all times, craving a hard shaft in my every orifice. I am almost there already. If he leaves me for more than a few hours I feel the hunger, the need deep within me which is only sated by my eventual abuse and defilement.

My problem is that I still retain some small shred of decency and moral rectitude and cannot bear the thought of becoming someone who, as a man, I would have despised.

But I know that. deep down, Aaron was right all along. This is what I was born to be and what I will always be until I am old and they no longer desire me.

What then?

Only time will tell.

So I must return to my duties as his slave and prepare for my next journey to serve the men of real power.

But maybe one day things will change.