All Comments on 'Lloyd's Angel Ch. 14'

by VirtualScott

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!!

This is by far my favorite Mind Control story! Beautiful, thoughtful, ingenious, and heartfelt...not to mention INTELLIGENT!!

nigilnigilalmost 13 years ago
Very thoughtful chapter

and I may be dumb beyond help, but I don't get the last few paragraphs.

Why wouldn't Angel leave for Angela if she had everything but the 'hardwired baggage'? Would seem like the brighter solution to me if I were in her shoes.

Very quality and intelligent story and very much appreciated, even if not pushing all my magic buttons.

VirtualScottVirtualScottalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Angela goes because ...

nigil raises an interesting point. My motivation is that keeping Angel instead of Angela is a plot device that underlies the remainder of the story, and is essential for the sequel that might or might not make it to publication. My excuse is that, due to the "hardwiring", Angel is sort of tied in place in a way that Angela isn't -- she can't make the decision to "go away" (and abandon her master/creator) the way Angela can. She might be equally (or more!) willing to make the sacrifice, but Lloyd unknowingly foreclosed the option.

Thanks for the feedback!

-VS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grrrraahhh

Ma brain hurts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirtualScott@VirtualScott
Back again after having been locked out of my account for six (!) years! I'm interested in all kinds of kinks, but particularly psychological issues: How do you react if you're forced to do (or want) something you wouldn't do normally? What happens if you're in a position to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES