LMC Ch. 04: The Beach Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next draw was won by Bobbie Kaye, and with a smile she pointed at Emily again. This was going to be funny. She had a really special forfeit planned for her. But to her astonishment, Emily started unhooking her bra. "No! No, Sweetie!" she shouted. "You have to do a forfeit..."

Too late. With a margarita-induced giggle, Emily shrugged off her bra and tossed it onto the growing pile of clothes on the sofa.

Open mouthed, the guys just stared. Not that they were complaining, mind you, but they really hadn't been expecting this. Joe managed to avert his eyes. Poor Joe. By now he realized that he and his boss had been set up. But nobody could pick on Emily, now that she was down to her panties. That most certainly left him as the next victim.

For the second consecutive time, Bobbie Kaye had the high card. Her eyes did indeed fall on Little Joe.

"Can't I do a forfeit?" he pleaded pitifully, faced with removing his underwear. But things had changed since Emily's bra came off. Somebody had to be naked now. Completely naked!

A moment later, Joe was standing there with his hands in front of his bare essentials, as naked as a great crested shrike during molting season. He could only pray that Emily wouldn't smile at him. His unavoidable reaction to that would only serve to enhance his humiliation even further, if that were indeed possible.

At this point, Kevin announced an addendum to his rules. "Once you've lost all your clothes, next draw, you have to do a forfeit."

The cards were shuffled again, and Gretchen drew the high card. "For your forfeit, Little Joe," she grinned, giving Bobbie Kaye a wink, "for the rest of the evening, you will be our naked bartender."

Bobbie Kaye smiled at that, waving her empty margarita glass in Joe's direction. Realizing he had no choice, he retrieved the glass, and returned it to her filled to the brim.

The rest of the guys glanced knowingly at each other. Their thoughts were unspoken but clear. They had all imbibed enough of the powerful margaritas that their own inhibitions regarding their respective girlfriends' modesty were waning. This was now a no holds barred strip game. The girls were all fair game now, and they were going to be stripped naked.

Joe was out of the game now, as he had nothing left to lose. The remaining players, including Emily, clad in nothing but her panties, each reached for the deck. Kevin drew the top card. He glanced back and forth between the sisters, his eyes drawn finally towards Kristy's generous top. She objected briefly, but what little reluctance she may have felt quickly faded. Her blouse was soon on the floor, allowing a clear view of her D cup bra, and a nice hint at what was inside.

Jeremy suddenly felt a little protective of his girlfriend, while Alex and Kevin gawked openly. Still, they had agreed to the rules. Jeremy then drew high card and, despite the urge to see what was hiding inside Emily's panties, he knew it had to be Gretchen. She hesitated for several seconds, but seeing Kristy in her bra was eliciting an unexpected reaction from Gretchen. Unexpected, but somehow not surprising.

Neither Gretchen nor Kristy had ever pursued the sexual attraction they'd long felt toward each other. Gretchen loved Bobbie Kaye with all her heart, and Kristy truly adored her big sister. So neither Beauty nor Hottie had ever responded to these lustful feelings, but they both recognized them, and the occasional look they'd exchanged eliminated any doubt that they both felt that same desire.

So Gretchen removed her blouse, her gaze holding Kristy's, and dropped it on the floor at her feet. Her breasts were not as large as Hottie's, not by half, but they sat high and proud, and would continue to do so even after she lost her bra. If anyone noticed the intense looks she and Kristy were exchanging, nobody said anything.

Meanwhile, Joe was looking mournfully at the others, while taking some small pride in having sacrificed his own dignity to save Emily's panties. Then he quickly hid his credentials with his free hand. Thinking about Emily always had an effect on him.

The deck was shuffled again, and this time Bobbie Kaye drew the high card. She weighed her options, taking another long swallow, until she realized that none of the guys had lost anything. Except for Little Joe, who was clumsily trying to mix and pour margaritas with just one hand. Besides, he didn't count. It was clearly a choice between Kevin and Jeremy. Her sister's boyfriend. Hmm.

Jeremy was now having second thoughts as he began to loosen buttons. But rules were rules, and he tossed his shirt aside. Trim and tan, with wavy brown hair and an actor's good looks, he drew the same kinds of stares from Bobbie Kaye, Gretchen and Emily that the girls had been getting from the guys. His own face beginning to color, he drew the next high card. And payback being what it was, Bobbie Kaye was soon turning red as her white satin bra came into everyone's view.

Kristy drew the next ace, and she glanced briefly at each of the guys before making a surprise announcement. "Gretchen!" This was not really expected by anyone except, possibly, Gretchen herself. Gretchen dropped her jeans and stepped out of them, her eyes never leaving Kristy's. She was oblivious to the roomful of eyes taking in the gentle curves of her petite body. She was thinking about one thing only.

Emily was draining another margarita, making a slight slurping sound as she tipped the glass back. But she was still very much in the game, and the high card fell her way this time. She considered only briefly before naming Alex, who seemed nearly as embarrassed as Bobbie Kaye when he had to remove his shirt. He had nothing to be embarrassed about, exposing his toned body, but that didn't keep his cheeks from turning pink.

Another shuffle, and more cards were drawn. It continued this way until all four girls were down to their panties, eight breasts of varied shapes and sizes now on wanton display, while none of the guys had lost anything more than their shirts. Beauty and Hottie certainly hadn't helped each other's situation, each targeting the other one more time.

Emily then drew the ace of spades. She'd won again. Which of the guys would be the first to lose his pants? She looked at each guy in turn, as they all endeavored not to catch her eye. Seeing the girls strip was one thing, but none of them wanted to be the first to expose his underwear to the group. Then Emily looked at each of the girls. She wouldn't. Surely she wouldn't.

She giggled as the full effect of the margaritas took hold, with the same result alcohol generally seemed to have on her. It always seemed so right at the time, and so regrettable the next day. Still giggling, she stood and hooked her fingers in the top of her panties, pulling them down slowly, wiggling her bottom enticingly. Joe let out an audible groan at the spectacle. His noble sacrifice had been in vain.

All eyes were fixed on the neatly trimmed patch of hair as blond as the rest, and Emily could feel the heat rising. Not just in her cheeks, but also her growing arousal. Her mind was coming quickly into focus again, and she silently admitted to herself that Hottie was right. For some reason, being exposed like this really did turn her on. Fully aware of fourteen eyes focused on her every move, she returned to her seat, knees held tightly together, eyes locked on Kristy's. Sweetie could see her own arousal mirrored in Hottie's face.

Jeremy's card was the nine of clubs, but it was still the high card. His eyes were drawn to his girlfriend's sister, her long auburn hair, trim figure, and small but perfectly formed breasts, nipples fully erect. He knew he had to see what was inside her panties.

Being seen naked in front of strangers, clients, and her company's executive officers had provided poor Bobbie Kaye with ever increasing degrees of embarrassment over the years. But this! These were the boyfriends of her dearest friend in the world, and of her sister.

The blush spread downward from her face, coloring her little boobies a bright pink, as the heat continued even farther down to her most private place. The combination of exposure, the presence of both Alex and her Beauty, together with the alcohol, culminated in Cutie's high state of arousal. Unceremoniously, she pulled down her panties, bringing her bare kitty-cat, complete with the little Hello Kitty tattoo, into view for all to admire.

They made her stand and turn a slow circle, hands to her sides. As she came to a stop, Cutie's eyes fell on Alex, and she wanted him so badly! Then she saw her Beauty, and she wanted her just as much! As she saw the looks on the two faces she loved most dearly in all the world, her desire turned almost to a need. She wanted them both, right then, together, in front of everyone. But she controlled herself, and quickly reclaimed her seat.

Both Kristy and Gretchen soon joined her in a state of total nudity. The guys held a quick conference, while four fairly drunk and very naked girls waited anxiously.

Kevin explained the next part of this traditional, age-old game, which he was still inventing on the spot. "Okay, the rules say that when all members of one sex are naked, the forfeits will begin immediately."

Gretchen started to object, but to her inebriated mind, her boyfriend's new rule raised her curiosity long enough to delay her response.

"You know guys like watching girls kiss," Kevin continued. "Well, we're no different."

Four pairs of eyes lit up at this, although none of the guys seemed to notice. Sweetie and Hottie exchanged knowing smiles, while Cutie and Beauty did the same. This wasn't going to be so bad after all, Emily was thinking. She was going to get the chance to kiss her Hottie, and she really didn't care if everybody was watching.

"We've discussed who we'd like to see kissing who." This was Alex speaking, all eyes focused on him. "Now, Bobbie Kaye obviously can't kiss Kristy..."

Jeremy's turn. "So as your forfeits, first we want to see Bobbie Kaye and Emily making out. One full minute of real French kissing. Lots of tongue, and no being shy!"

Cutie's heart sank. She glanced at her Beauty, who gave her a helpless look. Then she looked into Emily's eyes, and saw the same hesitation that she was feeling. Bobbie Kaye had never decided whether she was truly bisexual, not really. It was just that she had fallen for her Beauty so long ago. She always reasoned that she would have fallen for Gretchen, regardless of her gender. It was just the special person she was inside that made her so attractive to Cutie.

Meantime, Sweetie was having similar thoughts. The only woman she'd ever been with in her life was Hottie. She adored men, but something had attracted her to Kristy. That first time, it was very likely the combination of vodka and being seen naked by dozens of people. But while she'd fallen hard for Hottie, she still thought of herself as a heterosexual woman. And even though she very much loved Bobbie Kaye, it was as a friend.

Still, both girls were honorable, and always tried to play fair. Facing each other, they slowly drew nearer, until Bobbie Kaye's little boobies and hard nipples were nearly pressed up against Emily's much larger breasts and equally erect nipples. They slowly embraced, pulling each other closer, until their lips came together. Tongues slowly searched for each other, as they proceeded to fulfill their forfeit.

The guys were transfixed as they watched the two girls going at it. Despite their reluctance, Bobbie Kaye and Emily were putting everything into it. And the kiss wasn't unpleasant, not really. In fact, it was extremely erotic for all, participants and observers alike. Cutie was surprised at her own reaction, the growing wetness she could sense in her most private place. But when Kevin announced that a minute had passed, the pair separated immediately, each returning to her chair. The strong scent of arousal was beginning to fill the room.

Kristy and Gretchen were next, but they needed no encouragement. Before Jeremy had a chance to look at his watch to begin timing the minute, Hottie and Beauty were already pressed together, arms holding each other tight. Bare legs intertwined as they engaged in a passionate liplock, tongues eagerly exploring new, previously forbidden places. The guys could only stare in disbelief, as the two girls put on a show almost suitable for an adult Website.

Jeremy eventually tore his eyes away from the lust filled spectacle long enough to glance at his watch. He informed them that the required minute had long since passed, but Beauty and Hottie were oblivious to their surroundings. The desire for this kiss had been building inside both of them for so long, and actually experiencing it was beyond their wildest and most erotic dreams.

Cutie and Sweetie exchanged glances that were somewhere between amusement and annoyance. These were the women they both loved, and it was plainly obvious that they were enjoying each other perhaps a little too much.

Finally, several minutes later, Jeremy put his hands around Kristy's naked waist, while Kevin took hold of Gretchen, and they both pulled. The two girls were literally all but impossible to pry apart. And as soon as Kristy broke contact with Gretchen, she was all over Jeremy.

At the same time, Gretchen was already pulling Kevin in the direction of the door. She paid no mind to her own nudity as they made a beeline for their bungalow. They barely made it inside before Kevin found himself the object of her unbridled passion, the intensity of which made his head spin. He had never before seen Gretchen this turned on.

Kristy hauled Jeremy out the door next, equally unconcerned with her own state of undress. Bobbie Kaye grabbed the first shirt she saw and, throwing it around her shoulders, she grabbed Alex from behind. She pushed him towards the exit, glancing only briefly from side to side before they made a dash to their own room.

***

Emily just stood there, contemplating the sudden stillness of her cabin. Only moments before, the room had been filled with life and laughter. The abrupt silence following several hours of partying was rather disconcerting. And the room had been left an ungodly mess, as well. Empty glasses littered every surface, discarded clothing was strewn about the room. By this time, the effects the alcohol had on Emily had largely dissipated. The entire evening's experience had left her overwhelmingly aroused, and yet once again, she knew she'd be sleeping alone.

Joe had passed out on the floor, still quite naked. She was surprised at this, for it seemed he'd been drinking very little. She'd never seen him even a little tipsy before. She knew Joe hated the thought of losing his inhibitions, of losing control.

Emily stared at his naked body for a few lingering moments. He was actually rather a good looking fellow, she was thinking. He was slim and handsome, and despite his silly nickname, perfectly well endowed. A swell of affection for him passed over her then. She wondered why he didn't have a girlfriend. But she knew why. Girls just didn't think of him in that way. He was there to be teased, not to be... well, not to be loved, not that way. As aroused as she was, the idea of taking advantage of Joe was simply unthinkable.

She wanted to be angry with him, but she couldn't justify it. Besides, he looked so peaceful lying there. She felt a little twinge of guilt over the way they all treated him, but it was such fun teasing him, and he did seem to enjoy the attention.

Sweetie was feeling sorry for herself, too. The only thing she wanted was to be with her Hottie, and she was denied even that one small wish. Refusing to cry, she stood under an icy shower until the last trace of arousal was gone. Then she crawled into her lonely bed, and waited for sleep to find her.

***

When he heard the shower come on, Joe opened his eyes. Good. Emily was gone. He'd been so afraid she'd want to have sex with him, and he didn't think it would be right. He might fantasize every night about sleeping with his beautiful boss, but he feared it would ruin the wonderful professional relationship they had developed. That would be too great a price to pay for a single night of passion.

So he pretended he'd passed out. And now he allowed himself a little smile. Through his long, lonely holidays tramping over the moors of Northern England, before he'd ever met Emily Talbot, Joe had dreamed of holidays like this one. He was here on a Caribbean island, and he was with friends. So what if they teased him! He didn't mind that. He knew that deep down, they really cared for him, even Bobbie Kaye. Joe knew he was truly with friends.

***

Bright and early the next morning, a brilliant sun shone down from an azure sky. The air was warm, not hot, and a light breeze coaxed the palm trees into a gentle swaying dance. The soothing rhythm of rolling waves filled the air, while seabirds hovered over the surf in search of breakfast. The scent of sizzling bacon wafted down from the restaurant, and sounds of merriment could be heard from other guests of The Beach Club.

But not one of Bobbie Kaye's friends was outside yet to experience this glorious morning. The festivities of the previous night hadn't ended until almost four in the morning, and it was nearly noon before any one of them had recovered sufficiently to stumble out the door, into the blinding sunshine.

Jeremy dragged himself outside first, squinting against the morning sunshine, with Kristy right on his heels. Gretchen and Kevin soon emerged, followed shortly by Alex and a sheepish Bobbie Kaye. A light knock on Emily's door was answered by Joe, carrying a bag of garbage with him.

"She's still sleeping," Joe replied to the unspoken question as he stepped outside. Kristy slipped past him into the room, locking the door behind her.

Emily awakened to a tender kiss, though she thought she might still be dreaming. A vision of her beloved Hottie was smiling down at her, and her melancholy lifted as she gazed into loving brown eyes. She took Kristy into an embrace, one filled not with passion or lust, but with pure love. "I said it before, Hottie," smiled Sweetie. "I've missed you so much! But never more than last night."

Shame washed over Kristy at that moment, as realization took hold. "Oh my God, Sweetie! I've been so wrapped up in my own good time, I've been totally ignoring you!" Hottie's eyes were suddenly filled with tears. "I've been so busy with Jeremy, and then last night with..." Kristy turned away, unable to finish the sentence.

Sweetie smiled. "You've been wanting to kiss Beauty for as long as I've known you. It's always been so obvious, whenever you look at her. It's okay with me, really. I'm glad you finally got the chance."

Hottie wanted to hide under the bed. "I... I..." she stammered, not wanting to own up to the truth. Her eyes met Sweetie's again, and she admitted what they both already knew. "You're right. I do understand what my sister sees in her. I love Beauty. She's one of my very dearest friends, and..."

"We all love Beauty," Sweetie interrupted, putting on a brave smile. "I understand why you wanted to pash her."

Hottie put a finger to Sweetie's lips. "And I love my sister, too, I was trying to say." She replaced the finger with a brief, tender kiss. "But Sweetie," she continued, "I'm in love with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since college, I've liked both guys and girls," Hottie explained. "But I really want to have a normal home some day, with a husband and babies. I don't know yet, but I think Jeremy might be the guy to provide those things for me."

Sweetie made herself smile, despite the sadness tugging at the corners of her mouth.

"But there's one thing, one person, I'm not willing to give up." She kissed Sweetie again, a little longer, a little deeper than before. "And that's you."