LMC Ch. 04: The Beach Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweetie's smile brightened at that. "Are you fair dinkum about that?" she asked hopefully.

"I don't think Jeremy has a clue that I like girls too. It's never really come up. But today's the day he's going to find out. And he's going to have to accept it, because you're a part of my life, a very precious part. I'm not willing to give you up for him, or any other man."

The smile that brightened Sweetie's face rivaled the sunshine outside, as she took Hottie into a tight embrace, pulling her down on the bed on top of her. "Oh, I love you too, Hottie! I'm in love with you too!"

Hottie eventually wriggled free of Sweetie's grasp, and said "Now I'm starved! Let's go get some breakfast." Glancing at her watch, she added "Or brunch. Or lunch. Whatever they're serving now, let's go eat some of it!"

Emily dressed, and she and Kristy joined their patiently waiting friends, and they all headed for the restaurant together.

***

This was their last full day on the island, and the guys wanted to play another round of golf. Kristy took Jeremy aside for a bit, and asked if he would take her for a little walk first, just the two of them. She said she had something really important to tell him, and that golf would have to wait just a little while.

Everyone else waited patiently on the veranda outside the restaurant until the couple came back down the trail a little while later, arm in arm. Kissing his girlfriend goodbye, Jeremy grabbed his golf clubs and said "Come on, guys! Ten bucks a hole!"

Joe, carrying his favorite camera, started up a different trail than the ones he'd previously explored. Meanwhile, Kristy was whispering something into her sister's ear, leaving a broad smile on Bobbie Kaye's face.

"Come on, Beauty," Cutie said. "You and I are going to the beach alone for a little while."

Hottie led Sweetie by the hand to her own room. Once they were inside, Kristy engaged the deadbolt, and they sat down on the bed. "I had a really nice conversation with Jeremy," she said. "I told him about me, and the fact that I like girls. Then I told him about us, and what I have planned for you and me, right now."

Sweetie just gazed into big brown eyes. "And what did he say?" she asked hopefully.

"He thought about it for a minute, then said just three little words."

"And? What did he say? Tell me!"

"He just said..." Dramatic pause. "'Can I watch?'"

"Oh my God!" giggled Emily. "What did you tell him?"

"Maybe next time!"

***

Hottie and a glowing Emily caught up with the other girls a couple of hours later. After a refreshing dip in the sea to cool off, they joined Cutie and Beauty on the sun-baked sand. Hottie explained what she'd told Jeremy, that this was who she was, and that if he loved her, he had to love all of her. He had readily accepted her declaration, with the suggestion that he might be allowed to watch some time. She'd told him she would let him know.

Following the round of golf, the guys found Joe and invited him to join the group down at the beach. A game of volleyball filled part of the afternoon, during which Kristy announced that she was taking her top off. After the previous night, the few objections raised by Emily and Bobbie Kaye seemed quite insignificant. Gretchen soon had her top off too, and an imploring look from Kristy convinced Emily to join them.

Bobbie Kaye looked around and, realizing she was the only one with a top on, let out a sigh. "What the heck!" she said and, ignoring the heat coloring her cheeks, she bared her own boobies for all her friends to see.

As shy as Cutie normally was, it somehow felt liberating to be running around the beach topless. And with the guys around, too. She blushed whenever she saw Jeremy or Kevin looking at her, but those looks were always accompanied by friendly smiles. She certainly wasn't embarrassed about her little 34A boobies. She knew enough women who had saved their money for breast enhancements, but not Cutie. She was proud of what she had, and nobody had better tease her about them, either.

It was completely by accident, though, that when she emerged from a quick dip in the surf, her bikini bottoms failed to make the return trip. She didn't notice at first, as she trod back up to the spot where she'd left her towel. As she stepped over a large piece of driftwood, she realized that everyone was staring at her. She followed their eyes, and realized that she was stark naked!

With her trademark shriek, Cutie tried to cover herself as she backed away from her grinning friends. Back towards the cover of the water. Back towards that piece of driftwood she'd so gracefully stepped across only moments before. That piece of driftwood she'd completely forgotten about.

"Cutie! Look out for that..." was all her Beauty had time to say before Bobbie Kaye tumbled backwards, landing on her back with a thud.

Alex, Jeremy and Kevin were there in an instant, offering to help her up. They were greeted by a pair of wildly kicking legs, and a completely unobstructed view of Cutie's little Hello Kitty tattoo, waving merrily from a place so very private, they'd even been denied such an intimate view during their escapades the night before.

Kevin dashed into the surf then, having spied the wayward bikini bottoms floating just beyond the breakers. Alex and Jeremy helped Bobbie Kaye to her feet, Alex trying to provide some cover for his red-faced girlfriend. But surprisingly enough, Cutie stepped aside, and for the second time that day, said simply "What the heck!" Even as she stepped into the bottoms Kevin had recovered, she didn't try to hide.

Was this a new Cutie? Had she finally overcome her shyness? Was she no longer going to be so embarrassed when people saw her naked?

Now what do you suppose?

***

The girls caucused in Cutie's cabin that afternoon as the guys headed off for nine more holes before dinner. Hottie had broken the news about her sexual identity to Jeremy, and he'd accepted it almost without question. Would Kevin be so open to the idea? Would Alex? Hottie certainly felt relieved. Did Beauty and Cutie want to take the same risk?

"Sis, you think Alex might be a keeper, right?" asked Kristy.

"Yeah, I do," she replied. "I love him, and I'm sure he loves me." She pondered a moment. "And I don't think he cheats when I'm away on business, either. In fact, I'm sure of it. He's always so ready for me when I get home." A pink glow spread across her cheeks.

"How about you, Beauty?" Hottie asked.

"Well, based on last night," she pondered, "he's obviously got no objections in principle to seeing me with another girl."

"You think you might marry him?" Hottie continued.

"We've never discussed it. We're not at that point yet."

Sweetie spoke up then. "Beauty, if Kevin told you he couldn't handle you loving Cutie, what would you do?"

Beauty smiled lovingly at her Cutie for several moments. "If Kevin ever told me that," she said softly, "he'd be history in two seconds."

"Sis, same question, you and Alex," said Kristy.

"That's so difficult to think about." Bobbie Kaye looked into Gretchen's eyes for a little while, seeing her own love reflected there. "No, I know exactly how I feel. I'm not giving up my Beauty." They shared a brief kiss. "My Beauty and me? We're forever."

"That's right, Cutie," Gretchen replied lovingly. "Forever, you and me." Another kiss. "But you know what that means, don't you?"

"We have to tell them, don't we?"

"Yeah. And right away. Today. We can't put it off any longer."

"And if Alex can't handle it, what will I do?" Tears shone in Cutie's eyes, even at the prospect. What would happen if Alex couldn't accept this part of her?

"Better to find out now, than six months from now," reasoned Beauty.

Cutie took a deep breath. "After dinner?"

Beauty shook her head. "As soon as they get back from golf."

***

When the guys returned, Beauty invited Kevin for a walk along one of the island's nature trails, and Cutie led Alex up another. Warm sunshine filtered through swaying palm fronds as they began a gentle ascent, the light breeze like cotton candy against bare skin. Hand in hand, Alex and Bobbie Kaye climbed higher up the gently sloping path. The ground was dappled with shadows as sunlight passed through the leaves of myriad fruit bearing trees. Tropical birds filled the air with music, enhancing the romantic setting, while Bobbie Kaye gathered the courage to say what she knew needed to be said.

"There's something you have to know about me, Alex," she hesitantly began.

Alex studied his girlfriend's worried face. "You look so serious," he teased, failing to evoke even a little smile. He could see that something was up. "Everything I know about you, I already love," he said reassuringly. "Cutie!" he added, a playful smile teasing the corners of his mouth. "I doubt if anything you tell me now is going to change that."

"I really hope you're right." Bobbie Kaye took a deep breath. "You know, Alex, I've known Gretchen for a lot of years now. She and I are extremely close."

"I know that. She's your best friend."

Staring at her feet, Bobbie Kaye softly said "Even closer than that, Alex."

"What do you... oh!" Alex took a deep breath of his own, flashing back to the previous evening. "Are you saying that you and... you and Gretchen..."

"We're lovers."

They both walked in silence as Alex digested what he was hearing. He certainly hadn't been expecting to hear this.

"How... um... is... is there anybody else?"

"Oh, no!" exclaimed Bobbie Kaye. "There's no other man for me but you. And no other girl except for Gretchen. My Beauty."

Alex shook his head. "I never dreamed that you were bisexual." She still couldn't read his thoughts. Was he angry? Disgusted? Disappointed? She wasn't sure.

"That's the thing, Alex." Cutie needed to make him understand. "I... I don't even know if I'm truly bi. There's never been another girl in my life. Not that way."

"But if you and Gretchen..."

"Can't you see what an amazing person she really is?"

"Sure. She's bright and she's beautiful and she's lots of fun."

"And she's kind, and she's generous, and she has so much to give. So much love, and so much of herself. I think I would have fallen for her whether she was a man or a woman. It never really mattered."

"Are you in love with her?"

A very long pause, as they walked slowly along the secluded hiking trail. Bobbie Kaye's hand squeezed Alex's a little tighter, as though she were fearful he might run away. She considered the question he'd just asked. She knew the answer, of course, and she would tell him. But she was trying to steel herself against possible rejection.

"Yes, Alex. I am in love with her." She met his eyes. "And I'm in love with you, too. Both of you."

They walked on a little farther. "Can you be in love with two people at the same time?"

"Yes I can," with no hesitation, "and I am. And as far as being bisexual, I don't really know if I am. What I do know is that I'm Gretchen-sexual."

Alex laughed out loud, then took Bobbie Kaye into a warm, loving embrace. "I can live with that!" he exclaimed, laughing some more.

Bobbie Kaye kissed him deeply then. "I love you, Alex!"

"Oh, I love you too, Bobbie Kaye! My Little Miss Cutie!"

As they started back down the trail, fingers still intertwined, he added "Just one thing, though."

"What's that, Alex?"

"Some time when the two of you are together..."

"Go on."

"Can I watch?"

***

When they returned to the cabins to get ready for dinner, Beauty pulled Cutie aside. "How did it go with Alex?"

Her eyes moist, but smiling brightly, Cutie gave her Beauty a big hug. She choked back a few happy tears as she gave an overview of the conversation she'd just had with Alex. Beauty then recounted a very similar exchange with Kevin.

"And you know the last thing Kevin said to me?"

"Let me guess. He asked if he could watch, right?"

They both almost fell on the floor with laughter.

***

Bobbie Kaye felt as though a great weight had been lifted from around her neck. She had told Alex about her Beauty, and he'd accepted it without question. If she was in love with him before, and she was, that love had multiplied several times over today. Alex was the most wonderful man she'd ever known, and Gretchen the most wonderful woman, and Alex was all right about Gretchen, and they both loved her, and the world was a beautiful place!

Dinner and more dancing filled the next several hours. Joe did his best, but he had learned very little two nights before, so again they spent the evening trading partners. Later, after they had returned to their bungalows, Kevin, Alex and Jeremy found themselves playing poker with Joe. They'd decided to allow their girlfriends some private time. For this, the girls were grateful, Emily most of all.

The guys had wanted to watch, of course, but none of the girls was ready for that. Not yet, anyway. So while the guys played poker, for cash, not clothes, the girls enjoyed some time alone, Cutie with Beauty, and Hottie with Sweetie. The guys found it a little difficult to concentrate on their card game, though. The girls were not making any effort to be quiet, and no one had told the guys about the time-honored technique of keeping their fingers in their ears.

Everyone was up with the sun the next morning. The boat wasn't leaving until four that afternoon, so they still had half a day to enjoy this tropical paradise. They had been invited to a private lunch with their host, the Indian Outlaw at one o'clock, but that left the morning free for other pursuits. They decided on some tennis early, then one last visit to the beach. While there, all four girls proceeded to remove their tops, even Cutie and Sweetie. This vacation had been so completely relaxing, even their inhibitions were gone.

***

Early that afternoon, they were gathering the last of their things and packing them away. It had been a magnificent vacation, and utterly liberating for the girls. Everyone donned some nice island wear, and they all headed for the restaurant to enjoy their last meal in paradise. They were greeted by the Indian Outlaw, who escorted them into his luxurious private dining room.

They'd barely stepped through the door when Emily let out an unexpected squeal. She'd glanced down, and suddenly realized she was stark naked! Everybody responded by looking at her, but it was only an instant later that Bobbie Kaye, Gretchen and Kristy all realized that they were naked too.

"What happened to our clothes?" shrieked Bobbie Kaye.

Ignoring her little outburst, the suave Indian Outlaw simply said "I hope you have enjoyed your stay here at my modest little island."

Kristy was bouncing her boobies with both hands, smiling, seemingly unconcerned with her abrupt state of undress. Gretchen just stood with her hands on her hips, trying to figure out what had happened. Clothing doesn't just vanish. Does it?

Meanwhile, Emily was trying to cover everything at once, while Bobbie Kaye endeavored to hide behind Alex. The guys were still fully dressed, and were taking in the sight of four very lovely, very embarrassed, and very naked women.

"There is no need for embarrassment," calmly announced the Indian Outlaw, and suddenly, mysteriously, all four girls relaxed. No longer showing the slightest concern for their lack of clothing, the ladies were shown to their places at the table.

"I have never received a single complaint from a dissatisfied guest," their host was explaining. "My island resort is the finest vacation spot in the world," he boasted. "The fees are surprisingly modest, but there is one small surcharge I may have neglected to mention earlier."

"And that would be...?" asked Jeremy.

"It is tradition that I host a special luncheon, in honor of the loveliest guests of my little resort. As part of the invitation, I always request that those ladies dine with me in the nude. And these fair maidens here today," he smiled at each of the girls in turn, "are by far the most beautiful visitors I've had in many years."

The guys couldn't disagree with the Indian Outlaw's assessment of the girls. Still, they were wondering how the girls had ended up so naked, so suddenly, and why not a one of them was screaming or trying to cover herself. Especially Emily and Bobbie Kaye.

The eight guests took their places around an antique oak dining table. The place settings were of fine china, accompanied by what appeared to be real sterling silverware. Several bottles of white wine were bathing in silver ice canisters. Even the tablecloth looked to be very old, yet flawless in appearance.

The girls, while not exactly oblivious to their nudity, seemed entirely unconcerned. But as the first of several courses was served, their nakedness fell to a lower level of priority among the guys. A seafood bisque, salad, freshly baked bread, lobster and crab, a fine chardonnay, everything offered was nothing less than exquisite.

Following the superb meal, everyone said their goodbyes to the Indian Outlaw, and they headed out the private exit and started down toward the bungalows, where they would ensure that nothing was left behind. But as they emerged into the sunlight, the reality of their nudity hit the girls hard. Employees and other guests alike were given a visual treat of four nude and embarrassed women, each now in some degree of panic. At this point, even Kristy was trying to cover herself. With a shriek, they all made a mad dash, stark naked, back to their cabins, the guys following at a casual pace.

As he watched their rapid retreat, the Indian Outlaw shook his head. Making their clothes vanish is so easy, he was thinking, as is helping the girls temporarily overcome any shyness they might be feeling. "I really need to figure out how to make their clothes reappear when they leave, though," he mumbled to himself. Smiling at the anterior view of four naked and embarrassed girls running across his island, he just shook his head and said "Oh well."

***

The return voyage to Martinique was uneventful, and as they approached civilization, Gretchen couldn't resist peeking at her iPhone. She wouldn't have received a signal at The Beach Club, not that she'd ever bothered to check. But now she found a text message from her assistant manager at the Beverly Center Hotel. The message asked that she call the hotel at her earliest convenience, and was marked "Urgent!"

She made the call to California. "Yes Henry? How has everything... what? I can't... photos? Photos of a beach?" The connection wasn't very good, and she was having a lot of trouble understanding him. "Of me on a beach? What?" She switched to the other ear. "Naked? I can't... what? A screensaver?" She let out an audible groan. "Oh, no. Not again!"

The end