Loaned to the Neighbor

Story Info
Seth submits his virginity to sexy mature neighbor.
5.2k words
4.44
23.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is strictly fiction; any correlation to actual people alive or dead is purely happenstance. It took a long time to write. I hope it is somewhat coherent.

*****************************************************************************

On the first warm spring Saturday, young Seth awoke to the enticing smell of bacon, groggily he arose off his childhood bed and headed downstairs still in his blue cotton sailor-themed pajamas. At his mature age, the pajamas were adolescent, yet he still wore them. Seth left his Disney cowboy-themed room decades unchanged, a monument to his former toddler tastes. His world would seem unaffected, yet he was not exceptionally immature for his years. His mother was to blame for the childish surroundings as Seth was her only baby. His bare feet were causing the worn oak stairs to creak as the morning sun streamed through the multipaned stair head French window. He looked forward to playing baseball with his junior college friends.

It was finally warm after a long, harsh winter, and the sun shone brightly through the freshly blossoming fruitless cherry tree outside for the first time in months. The nineteen-year-old sleepily entered the room towards the kitchen's round dark wooden table for breakfast. He sat in a hardwood chair and rubbed the sleep from his eyes as His Mother waited for him with the crispy bacon and a pile of pancakes and his absolute favorite, a Denver omelet. He could smell the melted cheddar cheese awaiting his first bite. His mother had the egg expertly browned by the cast iron skillet. His dark boyish hair, still disheveled, cascaded over the right side of his face as he looked into his mother's eyes, questioning without speaking.

"Good morning Seth," his mother said.

Seth's Mother, Kallie Reagan, was young to have a handsome eighteen-year-old son, but a high school pregnancy had given her a head start on motherhood. However, without regret, after seeing Seth for the first time at his birth, she never questioned her decision to keep him. Her instant and powerful maternal bond with Seth had never lessened; he was the apple of her eye. Having a child limited her potential suitors, and she had never married. Most men are reluctant to take on a ready-made family. A baby at seventeen meant she had to focus on earning a living and taking care of Seth. Her social life had suffered, and eighteen years later, she seldom dated. Her sex appeal was not an issue, but caring for a son had consumed her life, and having deep wounds from her son's father cowardly abandoning her did not help. Carl, her then-boyfriend, was not man enough to be a father even though he was a year older than Kallie at the time. Even now, her intense rage towards men, in general, seemed never totally covered by her feigned cordiality in mixed company. Seth respected and loved his mother, and she never regretted him, even if his Y chromosome defiled him. She doted over her son, the only man she genuinely ever loved.

"Good morning, Mom," Seth said.

His mother passed Seth his plate. Seth knew his mother wanted something, or he would be helping himself to cold cereal right now.

"What is up today, Mom. Hot breakfast. I know you want something?" Seth asked.

"I need you to help the neighbor for me. She needs help, and I said you would," Kallie said.

"I told Jeff and Ben I would play ball with them. So, I mowed the grass yesterday to make sure I could," Seth said.

"I know, but Corrine needs you to help her. Since her husband's unfortunate accident, she needs a strong man to help her," Kallie said.

Three years prior, a forklift load had crushed her husband Miles at the port; a shipping container broke a fatigued metal fork. The coroner said he died instantly if that is any consolation. Corrine, only one year older than Kallie, was still single also.

"What does she need me to do?" Seth asked.

Seth's face flushed as he remembered how guilty he had felt for checking out Corrine's ass at the funeral. He remembered how the tight black dress clung to her womanly flanks. He had even masturbated to that image several times. He felt like a deviant for his actions.

"She is still a bit of a mess; she only mentioned moving some furniture, but once you get there, who knows," Kallie said, his mother's voice snapping him out of his mental hell.

"What time did you say I would be there?" Seth asked.

"I told her nine am," Kallie said.

Kallie and Corrine were close friends as well as neighbors. Two weeks earlier, Corrine and his mother returned from the beauty salon with their hair colored the same color. The new raven hair color made the two very similar-looking women look like sisters. The two already enjoyed comments about how similar their faces were. The part of Ireland, their families, were from was known for beautiful women.

Seth, awkward with girls his age, had long fantasized about Corrine as well. Often while his mother and Corrine had socialized, he had secretly watched Corrine's every move. He was mesmerized by the luscious curve of her bust. One halter dress showed off her side boob. Corrine had noticed his attention but kept it to herself. Seth noticed that she seemed to wear it often when she visited. She relished his reaction to her and found it flattering, though she did not want to offend her closest friend by openly flirting with her son. Kallie had seen their clandestine attraction and had recently let her friend know it was ok with her. The two women had discussed Seth at length only a few days prior. Kallie, too, enjoyed how tormented Seth seemed from Corrine's teasing. They had giggled about how easily Corrine could fluster Seth. When he finished eating, he texted his friends, telling them he was unavailable for baseball. He went to his room to get dressed.

"Mom, I have no clean underwear," Seth yelled.

"Sorry, honey, I have not done the wash yet," his mother replied.

"What should I wear?" Seth asked.

"Wear your swim trunks under your clothes," His Mother said.

"I can't. I left the trunks at Carl's," Seth said.

Carl, Seth's father, but since the young man had only met him less than a year prior, conveniently after Seth had aged out of the need for child support, Seth called his father by his given name. Since Carl had not faced up to his obligation when Seth was born, now Kallie loathed Carl. Even So, Seth was alright with his newfound father and stepmom, which helps flavor the story. Seth had a fixation on older women, and his spicy stepmother Macy undressed Seth with her eyes every time he went over there. Seth felt somehow excitedly cheapened by the experience, and the hormonal youth sometimes masturbated with thoughts of sexy Macy. He imagined how her nipples would look nude, as he had seen them several times only covered by her thin nightgown and his young eyes hungered to see more. The diameter of her areola tented the delicate silk capturing his libido. Seth thought of one day accepting her advances on him. He reasoned it would be a good measure of revenge against Carl for his mother if he did Macy. Perhaps he did hold angst for Carl, After all. But awkward Seth was uncertain around women. Such a bitter-sweet act of vengeance simmered as a mental exercise at best; there was no chance of it ever happening unless, of course, Macy very brazenly initiated it. Macy seemed to enjoy teasing him only and was wickedly satisfied by that. She often dressed intentionally to torment hot young Seth.

"I guess you will have to go commando, then," His Mother said.

Seth found his loosest fitting khaki shorts and put them on. He chose them to conceal his vast junk more, but they were his favorite pair, almost brand new and Seth hoped he would not ruin them. Unfortunately, Clothing purchases were infrequent, and the family budget could not readily replace them. Seth felt bashful about his body; although very athletic, he felt inadequate about his body's appearance. Every unwanted large erection seemed to pop up at the most humiliating times. He dreaded the effect sexy Corrine might have on him. Finally, at eight fifty-five, the young man kissed his mother on the cheek and walked across the narrow tree-lined street to the neighbors. The lack of underwear under his shorts stimulated his manhood, and he had a humiliating semi when he knocked on the door, and Corrine answered, still wearing her racy red silk baby doll nightgown. A short red floral lace robe covered her thin matching nightie. Corrine's long shapely legs were exposed, as were the tops of her ample cleavage. Corrine could hear him lose his breath momentarily, and she felt encouraged by his reaction. Her attire further affected Seth, and his loose shorts tented in front of him. Corrine Seeing his response, had one of her own, and her nipples hardened. Seth felt his mouth go dry but tried not to offend Corrine and acted gentlemanly. He felt faint as his young heart raced.

"I am running a bit late, but please come in," Corrine said.

"I can wait outside until you dress if you prefer," Seth suggested meekly.

"No, please come in; you have already seen me like this anyway," Corrine commanded.

He entered her house; it was the first time he had been inside since Corrine's husband had passed.

"I want you to help me rearrange the living room," Corrine said.

"Is that all?" Seth asked.

"No, I need a few things done outside as well," Corrine said.

"What should I do while you get dressed?" Seth asked.

"Do you want me to get dressed? I like wearing my pajamas on Saturdays. What would you prefer?" Corrine asked.

"I don't know," Seth said.

"I expect you to be honest with me. What do you prefer?" Corrine asked sternly.

"I like what you are wearing," Seth admitted, blushing.

Seth bent over awkwardly in a failed attempt to hide his massive erection. Corrine could tell he had nothing under his shorts, just as Corrine had asked Kallie to ensure. The two women had decided that it was time for Seth to become a man. Still, Kallie did not fully understand Corrine's propensity for deviance, or she may have never gone along with Corrine's manipulation.

"Good, I like wearing it for you," Corrine said.

Seth became intensely aroused, and his cock began leaking. Even the baggy shorts did little to disguise his awkward predicament. Seth became even more embarrassed yet enticed by both her statement and her sultry voice. When Corrine took off the robe, he felt flattered that she would dress sexy for an awkward nerd like him.

"I can't work in that thing," She lied.

Now Seth could see even more of her nipples outline through the light material. He could see the shading of her dark areolas, but even more distracting was her pointing nipples as they strained the thin cloth. He unconsciously licked his lips. Corrine noticed his lips and hated having to wait to use them for her sexual benefit.

"Roll up the area rug; I am tired of it. Miles brought it home as a gift, and truthfully I never liked it," Corrine said.

Seth moved the coffee table and rolled the eight by eleven carpet up.

"Go put it in the garage, please," Corrine said.

Seth stood up with the carpet on his shoulder and was thankful to turn his weeping manhood away from her sight. He felt his shorts ride uncomfortably up his buttocks crack as he sensed Corrine's eyes groping his bottom. Seth self-consciously pulled the cloth out as the youth walked down the short hall toward the garage. He placed the rug down on the garage floor and returned.

"Let's move the couch over there," Corrine said.

Seth and Corrine move the couch together, but as she bends to lift the sofa, her nightie dips, and her breast tops show to the nipples. Seth looked instinctively at her luscious mammary. His young inexperience facial expression unknown to him turned lecherous, and Corrine frowned.

"I don't mind you are looking, but if you continue leering, I will take you over my knee and spank you. Is that understood?" Corrine said.

Seth, transfixed by the lovely sight of her magnificent breasts, did not respond. His ravenous face remained. Although feeling quite evil for staring, he could not refrain. Corrine became angry, and as soon as they reset the couch, she grabbed his hair and pulled him over her lap. Seth squealed as Corrine landed the first blow on his bottom. The thin shorts did little to insulate from the hard smacks upon his backside. She held her hand on his back to not allow him up and continued spanking his bottom several times. Seth began to feel pain, yet he found it surprisingly erotic. Corrine could feel his member swelling even more against her leg. Corrine suspected Seth would enjoy spankings, and he was.

"I am getting nowhere through these shorts. Pull them down," Corrine said, even though she knew he was feeling every blow. Corrine just wanted to humiliate young Seth further.

Seth reluctantly pulled down his shorts, and as his member sprung free, she noticed how large it was. The view took her breath away.

"Kick them off," Corrine ordered.

Seth kicked off the shorts and blushed in embarrassment as he was flush with shame. His erection oscillated sinfully in front of his fit, pale abdomen. She pulled him back over her knees, trapping his weeping erection sideways between her thighs. Seth felt desperately wicked and excited at the same time. Corrine pummeled his backside, reveling in how easily he obeyed her. Her husband had also submitted to her, and she felt the familiar sexual excitement of a real Dominant. Her hands were leaving red marks on his firm, pale buttocks. Corrine could feel the moisture between her legs.

"Do you like being spanked?" Corrine asked.

Seth was reluctant to answer.

"Tell the truth, Seth," Corrine said.

"Yes, it excites me," Seth said very quietly. Corrine heard him but asked, "What did you say?"

"It excites me," he said louder.

"As it should because that is your nature. You are naturally submissive," Corrine said.

Seth smelled Corrine's arousal yet did not consciously recognize the aroma. His body reacted to her pheromones on its own, however. As a result, Seth was more stimulated than he had ever been. He began to quiver, but Corrine reached down between his legs and ruined his imminent orgasm. Seth sighed in his disappointment. Corrine caressed his smooth bottom, and Seth let out a slight moan.

"I am submissive?" Seth asked, and just asking the question, finished his epiphany.

"Yes, and I am dominant. You are perfect for my pleasure," Corrine said. Seth, once more, almost climaxed from the intensity of her statement.

"I am," Seth reluctantly confirmed as his cock twitched uncontrollably. Corrine squeezed the base of his shaft, firmly ruining another impending orgasm. "How is she doing that?" Seth wondered dejectedly. Corrine reigned a barrage of sharp blows to his reddening backside. Each blow further cementing Seth's fate. Seth looked back at sexy Corrine, noticing the aroused glimmer in her eyes.

Corrine could no longer abstain from her carnal longings for Seth. Corrine pushed Seth onto his back on the floor, then she pulled the lace crotch of her skimpy red lingerie matching panties to the side and lowered her womanhood onto his enormous shaft. Seth moaned as her velvet sheath engulfed him. Corrine slipped the straps of her baby doll down, revealing her magnificent breasts. Seth licked his lips as Corrine thrust one taut nipple into his mouth. Seth suckled as he thrust up to meet her bounty bouncing on him, all the while still sucking. A primal moan escaped from deep within Corrine. They cycled for several minutes, and soon Seth was covered in sweat.

"Satisfy me, Stud," Corrine commanded.

"Yes, Mam," Seth answered.

Seth unloaded into her depths while Corrine screamed as she climaxed. Finally, she satiated, collapsed onto him, and he kissed her sweetly. They cuddled as their breathing returned to normal.

"Did you like that?" Corrine asked.

"Yes, it was amazing," Seth said.

"Do you want to continue having a relationship with me?" Corrine said.

"Yes," Seth said.

"Good, but it has to be on my terms," Corrine said.

"On, your terms?" Seth asked.

"Yes, I am going to tell you something in the strictest confidence. Do you promise to keep what I am about to tell you between us?" Corrine asked.

"Yes, I don't like gossip, and I keep secrets well," Seth said.

"My husband liked my terms also, and I spanked him regularly after I found how much I too enjoyed spanking him," Corrine said.

Corrine sat on the couch again and motioned for Seth to lay over her lap once again. Seth returned to his place across her knees. Corrina caressed Seth's buttocks until he felt at ease, and then she struck and startled him. Corrine revealed in smacking his bottom hard to emphasize her point. She stopped the spanking as it was only an illustration of Seth's station.

"You spanked Miles?" Seth asked.

"Yes, and I controlled him in other ways that I think you will enjoy also," Corrine said.

"You controlled your husband?" Seth asked.

"Yes, he loved it," Corrine said.

She reached between his legs and grasped his testicles. She squeezed them firmly before asking, "Were you a virgin?"

"Yes, Mom has frightened me by the prospect of unwanted pregnancy, and also, I am shy around girls my age," Seth said, trying to explain his lack of experience.

"I think that is so sweet. I do not think any less of you for it. Would you like me to continue teaching you how to please a woman sexually?"

"Will I get to have sex with you a lot?" Seth asked, not fully understanding what she meant.

"Of course, but on my terms. You will have to obey me, without question," Corrine said.

"Any other terms?" Seth asked confusedly, too pleased by finally having sex to focus on her words.

"I am the boss. I own your sexuality during training. You will not see anyone else at all. You will not even masturbate without my permission," Corrine said.

The other women demand was not a problem for shy Seth; he did not have a girl or any possibility of meeting one. Masturbation, on the other hand, was a nightly habit.

"I need to masturbate a lot; why do you want me not to?" Seth said, embarrassed by his forthright answer.

"Why did I say that?" Seth wondered. "What mind control does she hold over me?"

"My terms are not negotiable. Do you want to be a lover or a wanker?" Corrine said.

"A lover, sex with you is way better than masturbating. So I agree with your terms," Seth said.

"Good, you have pleased me with your answer. Now remove your shirt. I want you naked," Corrine said, releasing his penis so he could stand up.

Seth stood up and removed his shoes and socks. Next, he removed his shirt and stood bashfully exposed before her. Corrine took his clothes out into the backyard and placed them on a wrought iron table. She came back into the house and said, "Now that I have you dressed for it, you can work for me, but first, I want to shave all your body hair off," Corrine said. Seth was erect again. The quick recovery of youth was evident before him.

Corrine grasped his returned erection and used it to pull him to the bathroom. She then trimmed his pubes and shaved them clean. The hot Dominitrix did the same for the rest of his body hair. When he was cleanly shaven, she put him in the shower. She washed him with a washcloth. She loved scrubbing his massive cock. Corrine got transfixed, stroking his rod with the soapy cloth, and Seth began to rotate his hips involuntarily and was about to climax. She was amazed by it compared to her late husband's average endowment. So entranced, Corrine barely stopped stroking just before his ejaculation.

"Slow down, stud, can't have you spraying so soon. You will have to earn it, love," she said.

Corrine slipped her nightie off and entered the shower with Seth. Seth's eyes bugged out when he saw the beauty of her gym-honed forty-two-year-old body. Corrine was preparing to start dating again as her grief was finally becoming more manageable. However, Corrine knew her nude body would tease Seth, and she wanted to keep him in prolonged agony.

12