Loaned to the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will bathe me and help me get dressed," Corrine said.

Corrine stepped into the shower, Seth became transfixed by the sexy female form he was touching, and Corrine knew Seth would be putty in her hands. Corrine had plans to play with him as her naked sex toy all summer. She handed him her body wash and a washcloth. Seth hesitantly began washing her arms. Seth showed how inexperienced he was minute by bashful minute. Corrine enjoyed his discomfort a while, thinking it was endearing. Finally, she began to direct his hands to her naughty bits, and Seth obediently began to wash her luscious curves. Seth almost forgot to breathe as he sexually touched his first woman. Corrine felt intense excitement as well as silently enjoyed a mini orgasm from his inexperienced nipple stimulation. Corrine had very sensitive nipples, and often the sexy woman had historically climaxed from such foreplay. Once she was clean, she got out of the shower and had Seth dry her with a towel. While he bent down to dry her feet, she pulled his head between her legs.

"Stick out your tongue, Seth," Corrine said.

Seth stuck his pink tongue out, and she guided it into her bald slit. Seth could taste the soap as his tongue parted her labia.

"That is right, lick me gently," Corrine said.

Seth licked her moist fold as she told him what she liked. She soon had his young tongue almost trained. Seth was an eager young pupil. She climaxed again, and she was delighted. It had been a long sexual drought, and she intended to make the most of young Seth. Corrine pulled Seth up to kiss him as her tongue invaded his mouth aggressively. He was so excited he felt faint as most of his blood seemed to be inflating his nine inches. Corrine pulled him out of the shower and dried him off as he tried to dry her as well.

Corrine's cell phone rang. "Hello, Kallie," Corrine said. Seth became embarrassed knowing his mother was on the line as he stood naked in Corrine's bathroom.

"Yes, your boy has become a man," Corrine said.

Seth wished he could melt into the floor. He was so ashamed. His Mother and Corrine continued their conversation as his ears ringed, and he felt wobbly.

"Why did she have to tell my mother that?" Seth wondered.

"Your boy is in my bathroom naked and shaved hairless as a baby," Corrine said.

Seth felt intense shame having his mother know his current state of attire. Corrine wickedly smiled as she stroked Seth's hard cock while speaking on the phone with his mother/ best friend.

"You kept your end of the bargain, and my stepbrother Rick is now on the way to your house. He is very submissive; use him for your pleasure," Corrine said.

Rick was five years younger than Corrine, and he pretty much did everything Corrine asked of him. Unknown to the rest of their family, Corrine had taken Rick's cherry on his eighteenth birthday. This act was not clinically incest as they were both the products of prior marriages. Corrine and her girlfriends had used him as their sex slave for the next decade until she married miles, and he took Rick's place.

Corrine waited as Kallie spoke, and Seth could not hear what she said.

"Have him remove all his clothes at your front door and then spank him over your knees. It will be best to establish his place immediately," Corrine said into the phone.

Seth thought, "too much information." He was horrified that even though he felt weird about hearing about his mother's upcoming tryst, his member had never been more rigid. "Am I a pervert?" Seth mused.

"Rick has had a crush on you forever; claim him, and he will marry you," Corrine said.

Seth felt a jealous pang. "Why am I feeling this? There must be something wrong with me," Seth scolded himself.

"Goodbye, Kallie," Corrine said.

Corrine pulled Seth into her master bedroom. She pushed him over on her bed.

"Does Seth have unnatural feelings for his mother?" Corrine asked.

Seth turned beet red.

"Freud said that was normal. Fuck your new momma," Corrine said as she straddled Seth again.

Seth thrust up to meet her aggressive cowgirl ride on him. Soon, Seth moaned as Corrine had her way with him. Finally, she reached behind her ass and grabbed his semen-laden balls.

"This time, you must ask for permission to cum. If you cum without permission, I will make you lick your sperm out of me," Corrine said. Due to Seth's

inexperience, she knew full well he had no hope of controlling himself. So, she rode him hard and fast.

"May I cum?" Seth asked.

"No, not yet!" Corrine as her sex slammed down on his sensitive member.

"Please," Seth begged.

"NO," Corrine said, still frantically riding him.

Seth could hold out no longer as his balls emptied deep within her. Corrine climaxed as well and smiled devilishly. She lifted off him and placed her left hand over her sex to hold his jism inside. She straddled his face.

"Lick, you naughty boy," she said as she removed her hand and put her fingers in his mouth. He tried to escape, so Corrine slapped his balls painfully with her right hand. Seth hesitantly licked her fingers clean.

"Now, lick out Momma's cream-filled pussy," Corrine said, squeezing his sack. He licked his disgusting fluid out of her. Although, it completely excited him, and Seth was instantly erect once more. He felt immersed in a combination of Oedipus/ female domination fantasy. Corrine lustfully grounds her sex onto his tongue as another incredible orgasm ravaged her senses. Seth could not help thinking about the hair color thing but had never thought sexually about his mother before. Corrine had a disturbingly wicked effect upon him, but sex was sex at his age.

Corrine got out of bed and put on shorts and a halter top. She brushed her raven-dyed hair.

"I promised Mrs. Cleaver she could watch my new nude gardener today," Corrine said.

"You want me to do yard work naked?" Seth asked.

"No, I require you to, just as Miles did. It is the bright spot of her week. Come on, stud, let's show her what you are made of," Corrine said.

They walked out into the back garden. The dominant feature of the backyard was an oval in-ground pool. The fifty-five-year-old hazel-eyed woman looked on through the white lattice fence, under the brim of her manila-colored floppy gardening hat. Seth tried to cover his junk with his hands, but Corrine spanked his bare flanks crisply.

"Put your hands at your sides," Corrine ordered.

Seth moved his hands to his sides. Corrine showed Seth how to set up the pool vacuum as two other middle-aged women neighbors came out to watch Seth's humiliating naked display. The two knew voyeurs were the slightly plump Mrs. Hampton and the lovely Gloria Sandoval. Both women were sexy, which added to the feelings buffeting Seth. Seth felt light-headed in the intense mid-morning sun, though the un-brazen exposure having more effect than the sun and his mast rose to full attention. Mrs. Cleaver gasped as the fullness of it became apparent. Corrine knew he would be exposed for at least 30 minutes vacuuming the pool. Her sex tingled as she relished the slow burn of humiliating shame young shy Seth would endure.

Meanwhile, just across the street, Kallie answered her front door to let Rick in. Rick had met Kallie years earlier at his stepsister's during Miles' birthday party. Rick had flirted with Kallie shamelessly, which irritated her, mostly because her mother noticed his attention at the event. Kallie knew that her mother would try to match-make them later. Kallie was fiercely independent and never welcomed her mother's meddling. Now was her chance of revenge against Rick.

"Take off all your clothes and give them to me," Kallie demanded as soon as he entered her house.

He happily complied, and once he was naked, she took his keys and the clothes and left the house, leaving the front door open. Rick was left bare ass in the doorway. Rick knew better than to try to cover his exposure. Kallie locked his clothes into the trunk of his Mercedes. She returned to the house smiling wickedly. She sat on the porch swing.

"Come out and lay across my lap for your spanking," Kallie said.

Rick slowly walked out onto the porch and took his prone position over Kallie's knees. Kallie grasped the flat wooden hairbrush she had spotted there for Rick's arrival. Rick the now naked lawyer quivered in anticipation. The first blow caused Her nostrils to flare. Kallie enjoyed her newfound power. Rick, already smitten with Kallie, was not complaining. Welts began to appear as she whacked his flanks zealously. Rick moaned as he relished the familiar pain of the erotic spanking.

Mrs. Waters walked by and smiled.

"Hello, Kallie," she said, giggling. Mrs. Waters, a late fifties busy body, was the last person Kallie wished to see at this moment. Kallie knowing the value of damage control, gave it her best poker bluff.

"Have you met Rick?" Kallie asked.

"No, how do you do. I am Irene," Mrs. Waters said as she took the conversation as permission to come up the short walk to the porch.

"Stand up and shake her hand, Rick," Kallie Commanded.

Rick stood up and shook Irene's hand as her eyes fixated on his hard-on. Rick was proud and embarrassed at the same instant.

"Rick is Corrine's stepbrother," Kallie revealed.

"Is that right, and a fine specimen he is," Irene said.

"Give us a show. Stroke yourself for us," Kallie ordered.

Even the veteran submissive turned beet red as he complied. His hand slowly worked up and down his shaft as Mrs. Waters licked her lips. Kallie violated his rectum with the wooden spoon handle as Rick gasped. Mrs. Waters went to her knees to take Rick's rod tip into her mouth. Rick moaned and stroked his shaft faster.

"What would Mr. Waters think?" Kallie chided.

Rick erupted into the mature woman's mouth.

"You are yummy, Rick. Must get home and give Jim a big French kiss," Irene said as she hurried home.

"Crawl inside," Kallie ordered.

Rick crawled through the front door with the wooden spoon still obscenely protruding from his rectum.

"I am going to like owning my new pet," Kallie mused.

12