Loaning the Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A great dream leads to me loaning my wife to a friend.
4.7k words
4.03
25.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a panic, beads of sweat dripping off my head. It wasn't a nightmare I just had, but it sure seemed like one. I couldn't remember much but I remember laying with my naked wife, her beautiful body underneath me. I kissed her as we stripped each other and when I finally got her panties off, I heard footsteps of someone approaching the bed. Instead of leaping to her rescue and fighting this intruder, I moved aside as she spread her legs for him. He placed himself in between her legs and slid his cock inside her. Her moan of pleasure woke me up and I couldn't understand why I had such a dream.

I looked over at my beautiful wife, Megan, she had silky blonde hair that draped over her beautiful face, her blue sky eyes closed as she slept peacefully. I looked down to see her C cup breast slowly rising and falling with each breath she took. She was curvy in all the right places and I knew I hit the jackpot when she agreed to be my wife, and now I'm dreaming of her being with another man, what is wrong with me. But I started thinking of only pleasant thoughts and fell back asleep.

The morning sun woke me from my now peaceful slumber as I saw the space next to me was now empty. It only took a second before I picked up the sound of my shower running. I laid there thinking as the shower turned off and shortly after my wife walked out covered by a towel.

"Good morning sweetheart! You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you, had a nice dream I hope?" She smiled, sending my heart fluttering. But I knew I couldn't tell her about her and her unknown lover, that is not the way I want to start my morning.

"Yeah I did, getting ready for work?" I asked as she searched the closet for today's outfit.

"Yeah the boss wants me to oversee a small project for the firm, so I need to be in early to start drawing up plans." She bent over to look for shoes and I could make out her cute pussy and ass peeking from under the towel. She straightened up and marched into the bathroom.

20 minutes later she marched out, nicely dressed with some makeup to accentuate her better facial features, her dress shirt and skirt looking nice and clean, her skirt being not too high to seem slutty but not too low to be considered frigid. This isn't the first time I cared about her skirt size, but it was the first time I got hard imagining the guys staring at her. We've been married for 5 years, since we were 19 so I quickly slapped myself when she grabbed her purse from the door.

"Ok I'm leaving honey, don't stay in bed too long. You have to be at work too in a few hours!" She said, as she left. I enjoyed being a manager at the local grocery store because my hours were usually during the afternoon to night so I can sleep in most days. But she was right so I got up, got ready for the day and head off to work 20 minutes before my shift.

My day at the store was quite boring but honestly I had no qualms about the work, I loved my coworkers, the people were nice, and the pay was pretty good. As I helped stock shelves I heard a person approach me and stand behind me.

"Excuse me good sir, where are the extra large condoms?" The person said, "Oh it's in the pharmacy section over..." as I finished turning to address the customer, I noticed it was my best friend Gary. He's been my friend since high school and was the best man at my wedding. Unlike most stories, Gary ain't a looker, I would say he has an average face and is quite chubby, he played center for our high school football team so he needed to be fat and it worked for him.

"Manager Mike stocking shelves, isn't that more suitable for your underage sl... I mean your subordinates." This fucker likes to tease me for hiring youths because a grocery store is the best place to start your working life, just as I have.

"It's not like that, we slightly pay them." I say, in a joking manner. "So out getting groceries again for your bachelor pad?" Being 24 as well, I expected him to finally settled down, but he seemed more satisfied being a one night stand kind of guy. We started chatting about life as he shopped, stopping every so often when a customer asked for my help.

"So how are things with you and Megan?" He asked that often, I never thought of it much because he's my friend so by association, Megan is his friend too since she is my wife, he's just looking out for his friends. "She's doing well, she got enough trust to head a project for her firm, so that should get her a good bonus upon completion." I said, seeing my wife as a superhero for a second.

"Ah yes, I've heard it's gonna be a McKing's, a pretty good start to be honest when it comes to planning, hope you two still having time for loving though." For a second I thought of last nights dream but quickly pushed it down. I smiled at him, "Yeah of course, I give her the best loving she could get." I had to say the last part quietly as one of the local church Karens started heading down the aisle, she would flip her shit hearing about the store's manager discussing sexual deviancy in front of her. He laughed and pat me on the back.

"Well I've got my things, mind looking out for me again?" That was his code word for "Let me get a discount on my groceries" I gave the go ahead to the cashier and he paid for his groceries. "I'll text you later, don't stay here too long, this store can drive you insane!" He said as he left, laughing about his dumb joke. I got back to work and it was business as usual for the rest of my day.

I eventually locked up the store around 9 pm and I got to my car, I thought about what he said when it came to my wife and our sex life. I wasn't entirely sure if I was up to par but tonight may be a good idea to check.

I arrived home around 9:45 with a bag of take out from Megan and I's favorite Chinese place. They stayed open till 10 which was great for me when the store closed early. We ate and talked about our respective days, Megan going on and on about her project and how she can't wait to see the finished work one day. I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. We talked for so long we almost lost track of time.

"It's getting late, we should get to bed." She suggested, as she marched towards our room. We both changed into our sleepwear and laid in bed, that is when I decided to make my move.

I started by kissing her neck, a soft moan escaped her mouth as I started to massage her breast. They felt wonderful in my hands, firm and they looked amazing. As I pulled them out of her top, I began to suck on her nipples, occasionally nibbling to drive a little bit of pleasure.

"Fuck me baby, enough foreplay, fuck me!" I took the opportunity to grab a condom and slip it onto my 4 inch dick, she laid down on her back, opening up her legs for me and her warm pussy called to me, in one quick thrust, I was inside her. She moaned slightly but when I looked up to see her face, she was looking at the wall and seemed kind of bored. Even as I slid in and out of her pussy, she didn't look very into it, as if our sex was becoming stall.

Unfortunately that wasn't our only problem, I quickly realized I was about to cum, I didn't think I would be so quick but I guess it just happened, with one final thrust I shot my entire load into the condom and pulled out of her. She kissed me and said "That was amazing darling, you were so good to me." She said, "I was?" She only nodded and turned her body to the side and went to bed.

How did I never notice this trend before I'm not too sure but I wonder how long it was. I closed my eyes and drifted away as I heard a noise that sounded like a cell phone vibrating.

And once again, I woke up in a hotel room, with my wife in some sexy red lingerie. She was laying on the bed, all dressed up and waiting for someone. As I approached her, she told me to back off, her lover is coming in now. A man walked in, all black like a silhouette. I rubbed my eyes and a more clear picture came in, a man with a huge 10 inch dick, looking fat and had a face I recognized in a second. It was Gary. The man I dreamt of sleeping with my wife was my best friend. I spent longer in this dream than I should have. I watched him thrust in and out of my wife, her moans loudly filling my head, and he filled each hole with his cock, constantly cumming yet never slowing down.

Eventually I woke up to the biggest hard on I've ever had, I couldn't help myself so I snuck out of bed to our office. I pulled out my laptop and started researching cuckolding. I knew about this from some of my porn sessions when the recommended bar got a little too kinky, but now I'm thinking my bar will be filled with cuckolding porn.

I was lucky I had off the next day because I've spent the whole night looking up cuckolding and what it was about. And the more I thought about it, the more I didn't hate it, but I knew I had to spend more time to make sure it was the right thing for Megan and I, so I waited.

A few weeks passed and the more I researched and watched cuckolding porn, the more I desired to be a cuck. I kept having the same dream of Gary and Megan, though sometimes I would be outside the room, sometimes I'll be close up, and sometimes I would even watch groups of men fuck my wife as much as they can. I didn't know why but watching another man give my wife orgasm after orgasm made me hard, and I knew I had to admit this to Megan, she deserved to know the truth. So one day, when I got home from work around 5, I decided to be honest with her.

I sat her down and told her I needed to open up, she got shocked for a second but did not speak, only listened until I asked, "Megan, am I a capable lover?" She grabbed my hand upon hearing this, "Of course you are baby, I love how often we have sex and how wonderful you are." I smiled for a second before realizing that she was saying this stuff to make me happy. I've looked into her bored face many times and the only times she showed any sign of pleasure was when she noticed me staring. "No it's ok to tell me the truth, because I want us to be honest with each other."

She sighed and looked away from me, "I'm sorry but I don't enjoy it that much, I don't know why but you never seem to hit the right spots and I'm basically just there for you to hump for a few minutes, but I still love you with all my heart." I smiled at her and hugged her, holding her close. "Ok because I want you to have a real lover." She popped out of my hold and slid back onto her seat. "Another lover? But I can't, I love you!"

I had to explain myself then and there. "And I love you too, but the past few weeks I've been seeing you basically emotionless during sex and I fully blame myself, but then I started having weird dreams involving you and other men, so I did some research and I think I was you to fuck other men." She was stunned, she could not believe what I was saying. She immediately got up and walked to our room. She turned to me as she closed the door and said, "Give me the night to think about this, I just need to think." I agreed as I got a blanket and some pillows, I knew I would be sleeping on the couch tonight so I might get comfortable. I watched a few shows and a movie before I realized it was pretty late, the light from the bedroom was now off and I decided to go to bed too, I laid out on the couch, got as comfortable as one can get and fell asleep.

Upon waking up, I smelt the pleasant smell of coffee in the air. I walked over to the dining room table where my gorgeous wife sat, she pointed to the chair across from her and I sat down. She took a sip of coffee and looked very serious. "Ok so do you still want me to, how do you say it, cuckold you?" I looked down a bit and nodded. "Ok well I decided to do some research on my own, I won't say I hate the idea but it certainly is strange to me. But I am willing to try it." She said. I got so excited I may have jumped a bit, and she noticed.

"Calm down boy, I want to make a few things clear before we start looking for another man. First, we both have to agree on the person, a stranger seems nice to start with but I think we should find someone we at least slightly know. Second he has to wear a condom, you know I'm not on any pills so I don't want to have any children that aren't yours. Third, we will do it here. I will feel much more comfortable being in my own house and with you around. Finally, you will wait outside the room, I do not feel up to letting you watch just yet but if you hear me yell 'Banana Pudding', I want you to knock down that door and get the guy out of here. That will be my safe word if I need help or I'm too uncomfortable. You got all that? I may make up some more rules or change them, but who knows. If the first time goes well, maybe we will do this again."

She finally stopped and caught her breath, I just smiled, walked over to her, and wrapped her in the biggest hug I can give her. I kissed her deeply, and she started to blush. "Well I may have one guy I know would love to be with you, if you wouldn't mind the suggestion." She looked at me quizzically, wondering who was the potential lover. "I was thinking of asking my best friend Gary." She immediately swallowed her coffee in slight shock, but not total surprise. "You mean your best man Gary? I mean I've noticed the way he looks at me during our summer BBQs but do you really want him?" I nodded

"Yeah I think he will love the chance to fuck you so much, the man will do his best to pleasure you, plus who knows, he could be packing underneath that weight." I said, laughing into my coffee.

"Alright, he is a pretty great guy and I trust him to not be a rapist in disguise, let's invite him out one night and see if he is willing to do this. But if I cry out my safe word, I don't want him to see him around you anymore."

"Agreed."

I knew my wife and I had the day off the following day so I sent Gary a text asking us to meet at the local sports tavern. "Hey Gary, you busy tomorrow? I want to talk to you about something, I'll buy you a pint if you go." A few minutes went by before I got a reply.

"You know I hate hearing about your problems, but a beer sounds nice after work, I'll be there at 6 then." He said. I told my wife about his reply and she smiled at me.

"I can't believe you may see that fat nude body on top of me, pounding away at my pussy." She knew how to tease me.

"Well you're the one who will be under that fat nude body, so I guess we both have to deal with it." We both laughed and spent the rest of the day cuddled up and acted like newlyweds.

The following day came and we spent the day talking until 4 PM. That was the time we started getting ready for our date. I helped choose an outfit for Megan, we were thinking something conservative but I thought that was a bad idea. "This guy may be fucking your brains out soon, I don't think we should be hiding much." She agreed and pulled out a low cut shirt and some nice shorts that showed off her wonderful legs. After putting on a good amount of makeup, we were ready to leave.

We arrived at 5:45 PM, and found the sports grill was mostly empty, makes sense as it was just golf on the tv. We asked for a booth away from the few patrons and the hostess made it so. We ordered some drinks and I ordered a nice beer to be brought out when Gary arrived, and like clockwork at 6 sharp, Gary walked in.

He looked around briefly before noticing us tucked away in the back. "Hey Mike and Megan, my favorite couple! He said, as he went to sit next to me. I covered the area next to me, "Sit by Megan, she won't bite." She only smiled and scooched over for Gary. He sat down and his beer was brought out

"Ah you were telling the truth, I was worried when I saw nothing but cola at the table. Also hope you don't mind but I was thinking this would be a guy's night thing." Megan and I laughed, as he smiled and took a drink.

We ordered some food and I promised Gary it was on the house. So of course he ordered wings for himself. After we placed the order Megan and I got a serious look on our faces, Gary for once, dropped his smile and his cool demeanor. "Hey you guys ok? Please tell me you are ok!"

"Relax Gary, we are perfectly fine, we just have a huge favor to ask of you." I looked around briefly to make sure no one was in range to hear us. When I knew we were clear, I finally asked. "Gary, would you like to have sex with Megan?"

He looked at the both of us and then his beer. "Huh this beer must be expired or something, I'm clearly hearing things." He said, studying his beer like it's the holy grail.

Megan faced him and stared into his eyes. "We are serious, would you like to have sex with me." They began having a staring content that I had to break up. "We are asking you because we both have known you since high school and you are very trustworthy, so I feel comfortable asking you this."

He was clearly in a small state of shock but quickly recovered. "So imagine I say yes, how does this go exactly?"

I spoke up before Megan, "Well either tonight or some time in the future, you will come by the house, head to Megan and I's bedroom, and fuck Megan to your hearts content." Megan added, "But I have a few rules, one, You have to wear a condom, two, I exercise the right to end it at any time, and three, if you ever do anything that requires my safe word to be ushered, you will be out of our lives in a snap."

"I think I would love this, but how do I know you aren't just trying to fuck with me?" As he said that the food arrived, Megan looked at me briefly and then turned to Gary. He picked up a wing, dipped it and right before he could take a bite, he dropped it onto the plate, as he slightly jumped. I was very confused by what was going on until I heard Gary moan and saw her arm moving back and forth. It took me a second to realize before I knew she was rubbing his cock under the table. He looked at me and when he saw my smile, he knew we weren't lying.

We all started to eat, as Megan teased Gary throughout the night. I was surprised by Megan's bold attitude but realized she was just as horny as I was, I noticed a cum stain building in my pants. This lasted the rest of dinner and I excused myself to go to the bathroom to cool down before the bill. As I washed my face off, I felt my phone go off, it was a text from Megan.

"He agreed on tonight so we are going back to the house, pay the bill and get your ass home. Just remember, you can listen all you want, but no peeking. P.S, he really is packing, if he's as good as his dick is big, we may have him over often." I immediately raced to pay the bill and drove home as fast as I could without getting pulled over.

As I got home, I noticed Gary's car sitting in my driveway, I parked next to it and I eagerly went inside. When I closed the door, I walked over to the bedroom door and turned the knob slightly, confirming it was locked.

"I think he finally showed up, took him long enough." I could tell that voice belonged to Megan.

"Good, now why don't you step out of the bathroom and get over here." That was definitely Gary.

For a second things went quite until I heard some giggling and the bed creaking, then I heard the sloppy sounds of Gary and Megan making out. The sound of them exchanging saliva made me hard as a rock and I had to jerk off.

It got even better went I heard Megan giving orders, "Play with my tits you horny bastard, they are yours tonight!" And Megan's moans began leaking from the bedroom.

I couldn't help myself so I dropped my pants and started jerking off to the sound of my wife's body being thoroughly pleasured. It got even better when I heard a wonderful new development.

A sloppy kiss was followed by "Where are you going? What are...... OH GOD YES." I could not believe this man was going to eat my wife's pussy and it got me so damn excited I ended up blasting my first load onto the floor.

12