Loaning the Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick your tongue in there, fuck, it feels so damn good!" This man was driving my wife insane and I couldn't get enough of it, he ate her out for 15 minutes, constantly getting her to the edge.

"Cum for me slut!" I heard him say right before Megan screamed, letting me know she probably had one of the best orgasms of her life. I wondered what was next before I heard the bed creak heavily and heard, "Now it's my turn, suck it."

"Holy fucking shit, how big is it? It's like twice the size of Mike's!" She said, this embarrassing fact getting me hard again. "10.5 inches, all for you baby"

I then heard the wonderful sound of a woman sucking a cock, not the kind she did with me, but with tons of spit and a ton of action.

The sound of Megan sucking his huge cock came with tons of slurping and some gagging sounds. I started jerking off again dying to see my goddess of a wife sucking my best friend off.

"I want more, give me more." Megan said, obviously out of breath.

"You asked for it slut!" As I heard extreme gagging and lots of wonderful wet sounds as Gary fucked my wife's mouth. How can I kiss her again knowing she let her mouth be brutalized by this massive cock. Eventually he started groaning a lot, and I nearly hit my limit. Just as I came, he announced "I'm gonna fill your fucking mouth!" And a minute later, I heard the bed creak again and I could tell they were nearly done.

But right before I could try and open the door, I heard Megan say "Time to put on a condom"

Gary protested but Megan remained firm, eventually a single creak gave away their next actions. "Oh god slowly, I haven't had any this big inside me!" She said, giving me yet another humiliation boner that I started to jerk.

"Just a few more inches and then I won't pull out till I fill this condom up." He said, as I assume he started sliding more of his length into her.

"Fuck, it's hitting my womb, now pound me you huge dick bastard! Ruin my hole for my husband!" And then the creaking became rapid, every thrust made by Gary was being made obvious by the bed. I had to jerk off to this wonderful sound. Gary was pounding my wife into oblivion as I jerked off to the sound.

"Destroy my pussy! Ruin me!" Megan said, every thrust sending moans throughout the house, only spurring me to jerk harder.

"Fuck you had such wonderful tits, and such a gorgeous mouth that we need to train more." They both went silent as they locked lips, their kissing being audible in between the slapping of their flesh. I couldn't help but cum for a third time as I happily listened to my wife being fucked like a common whore.

"I can't stop cumming, your dick is so wonderful to my pussy!" Megan shouted, going for her 5th orgasm of the night, while I could at best give her 1 or 2 adequate ones. I can't believe I was being upstaged in one night compared to my many years of being Megan's Husband, but I loved it that way.

"Fuck I'm gonna fill this condom up, better be ready to swallow the load inside!" Gary said as with one powerful thrust, the bed smacked the wall and Megan shouted in an earth shattering orgasm. It was music to my ears and I couldn't get enough.

10 minutes passed by before I heard either of their voices again. "Hey honey, if you can hear me, Gary will be staying the night in here, so you'll have to sleep on the couch again. I wanted to be angry but I couldn't, so I decided to lay down thinking they were done for the night, it's too bad I drifted off to sleep when the moaning and slapping skin started again.

I awoke the following morning and went to the bedroom door, it was still locked and I wondered how I was going to get my clothes for work, but my wife left them on the table with a note.

"Dear Mike, here are your clothes for work, I'm gonna call in myself and spend the day with Gary, hope you don't mind. P.S, if you are lucky, maybe I'll send you a photo or two. Have a wonderful day my love!"

I put on my work clothes, grabbed my keys and left the house. I may have turned it into my wife's personal pleasure palace, but I was so damn happy that we are finally doing this.

12