All Comments on 'Loaning the Wife Ch. 01'

by Wannabecuck69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Pretty sexy altho I don't personally like the humiliation and small dick elements. Good to have a new writer in the fold, please keep 'em coming. You also need to proofread carefully before you submit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

One more marriage down the drain...and one more bad story about an overused and abused theme...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. You must be a sucker for punishment to submit this pile of trash. You're the newest wanna-be writer to toss on the heap of those to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get her pregnant. Ultimate proff of a Cuck, raising someone else's child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The 'small dick elements' are because these stories are written by small-dicked authors. They write what they know, humiliation and disappointment, for themselves and their sad partners.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

I don’t think I have ever read something so pathetic and sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, you explain the cravings of a cuckold perfectly. The other people who left negative comments on here do not understand how we think, it is not their fault, they just don't get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Condom off and possible pregnancy is the way to go next.

translover021translover021over 2 years ago

I actually quite liked this. I hope the loving wife elements persist as I want them to remain a loving couple but with Megan getting off on teasing and cuckolding her husband. I particularly like the idea of her sending videos and photos of the action.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Some titiiation factor but not my cup of tea. Yeah, sounds like the end of the marriage with him spending the night and the next day. Guess she she should have tried out the big guy before she got married. Then again it's not the size of the weapon its how you use it among other things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor. Waste of reading time. Cuck deserves to loose wife.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

An anonymous commenter said "I loved it, you explain the cravings of a cuckold perfectly. The other people who left negative comments on here do not understand how we think, it is not their fault, they just don't get it"

Yes, I have to agree that mentally healthy men cannot understand mentally ill men, or only seldom. That's where the problem lies. That's why we're commenting here and trying to tell you: Find some psychiatric help, it's never too late. You too can go back to normal. You just have to try! Cuckism is not a fatal disease, you can be cured. Have courage !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“A” this is a story. I read it because I wanted to read it. “B” if you’ve read a thousand cuckolding stories and hate them then maybe the problem is yours to solve. “C” this story portrays how some couples begin addressing the 800# gorilla in the room. An 8” dick will cure issues that a four inch prick can’t begin to solve for any woman feeling unsatisfied. Let the author address the negatives as he did but most men not endowed know at some point that “a happy wife means a happy life”.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 2 years ago

Great story. Is there a part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous