All Comments on 'Local Politics Ch. 04'

by claire_west

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 months ago

A great continuation, with some wonderfully evocative sex scenes. 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 months ago

So pleased that you have returned to this engaging tale. Your writing is hot and erotic but also displays a delightful touch of humor which I find very pleasing. I think Catherine is a very likable and relatable character and I hope to read more of her adventures in the near future. Five well deserved stars.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

This series has been intriguing and provocative from the start; intriguing because of the bit of uncertainty about the next step/where you are taking us but also because of the array of characters that surround Catherine. Love the line: “Girls like me recognise girls like you." Could be lyric in a song not to mention the lead into vivid sex scenes that reveal your characters.

claire_westclaire_westabout 2 months agoAuthor

I cant thank you all enough for your kind words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good start to what looks to be a great story!

toesucker1toesucker1about 2 months ago

"When you get aroused, your nipples grow. They are like Pinocchio's nose". LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I join the chorus of cheers and applause for your story. Please, do develop it and bring it to completion. A part from the main protagonist, you created many other characters and I'd love to see them interact with each other or with Catherine. Your story is truly intriguing and every chapter is exciting. I'm looking forward to new chapters!

Grace_EGrace_Eabout 1 month ago

Morrre please! Love the story, the characters, the incredibly hot sex and my favouritest Lit typo ever "I knew I was not going to be able to hold on much longer without cumin..." Spicy af. Grin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclaire_west@claire_west
I'll fill this in more when I have given it some thought. For now I'll just say I like to meet women who enjoy other women. I'm English and 42 and live alone in the West o England. At 5'4 I guess I'm pretty short and slim and I keep reasonably fit mainly thanks to swimming ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES