Local Transit: The Bus

Story Info
One favor requires another.
1.6k words
4.38
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Local Transit: The Bus

I was 19 years old. At the time I had recently moved into my own crappy first apartment, but due to growing up poor and with low income I had not yet bothered to get my Driver's license nor a vehicle. Usually my work shifts were nights ending around 11 pm each night. Living in a northern state I would bike to and from work during the summer months and either walk or catch the local bus during the winter. Being a small city, the bus system would stop running routes at midnight. Sporadically earlier depending on the route and time of year. I guess based on popularity and need to have have empty bus rolling around in the dark.

This night I finally wrapped up at work after a busy and short staffed day at roughly 12:15am. Not even thinking about the fact that I didn't have the option for a bus ride home, I was just happy to be off work.

Being late May and a comfortably cool outside, I felt the three mile walk would be refreshing.

About a mile down the road I notice headlights from behind and then the distinctive spit and sputter of the airbrakes of a bus. The beast rolled up beside me and the doors swung open.

"Hey, how's it going? I'm off duty but I can try to at least make your trip a bit shorter before I have to return to the station." Happily greeted the bus driver, an older man about mid to late 40swith a bit of a pudgy body, slightly balding.

I stopped and look at him with a furrowed brow "Are you sure?You probably are in a hurry to get home."

"Hop in. It's no trouble. I'm the last one to always be back at the station. I do all the clean up and lock up so I'm in no hurry." He replied.

As I stepped forward and climbed the steps I thanked him and took a seat in the first row and to the right. No need to make it more awkward by sitting awayfrom him after him doing this kind gesture for me.

"So how far from the station do you live?" He asked as the bus lumbered back up to speed.

"About five blocks west." I said.

He immediately chimed up with his voice getting even louder "OH HELL THEN! I could just swing out of my way a few blocks."

I asked with concern "Are you sure? You don't have to -"

He cut me off "No worries, young buck. It will actually give me a chance to make a quick stop over there that could save me time on my drive home later."

"Oh Okay" I exclaimed with a more happier tone.

After bit of us chatting pointlessly about the weather and the city roads in order to just not be riding along in silence, I noticed after detouring from his initial path that we were only a couple streets away from my place.

He quickly changed the conversation almost at the same time I noticed our location "Oh hey, I have to cut down this alley real quick."

"Okay" I replied sheepishly.

We pulled down this wide but dark alley about one street over from mine the was back access to a few smaller commercial buildings.

He then stopped the bus and killed the engine and the lights.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"What's going on is I did you a favor and now it's your turn to do me a favor." He said as he turned in his chair and faced me with a creepy grin.

My heart dropped and confusion pounded in my ears "Uh, what, what do you mean by doing you a favor?

"Come on, don't be shy. You're a young slim smooth looking fit young guy and I bet you have a nice tight fun little body." He spoke as his eyes scanned over my body.

I didn't even know how to respond. I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

He continued "First off I want to watch you suck my cock a bit until I get hard enough to stuff that little ass of yours." As he began unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

Still frozen in shock as to his demands, I just sat silent.

"Listen, either you come over here and kneel down and starting sucking my dick or I come over there and make you." He said with a bit more stern but matter of factly tone.

Not being absiolutely disgusted, just shocked, I slid out of my seat and knelt down on my knees as he pulled out his chubby sweat aroma cock. I grabbed hold of the thick warm fleshy member and opened my mouth and like a obedient in debt boy I began sucking on his daddy dick. I felt him stiffen steadily as I bobbed my head up and down on his meat until he was fully erect. I would guess him being about 6 to 6.5" but pretty thick.

Within a minute or two I was actually enjoying the experience of sucking a stranger's cock. Sucking cock in public. And being told I had no choice but to suck.

After a few more minutes of me sucking as he softly moaned with approval, he told me to get up and take off my clothes. I pause with wide eyes looking up at him.

"You know you either comply or it happens by force." He once again sternly said as he looked at me like a teacher would.

I stood up, and removed all my clothes. Right from my socks to my hat. I piled all my clothes on the seat I had earlier been riding in and turned and like a frightened naked little idiot I just stood there fully nude looking at him and said "Now what?"

"Haha, you have such a nice little twinky body. Not much of any body hair. That's good" He said and continued "Turn around boy. Let me see that little ass."

I turn around so my backside is facing him. Very quickly I feel his callused manly hands grabs and roughly begin fondling and squeezing my ass cheeks. spreading them apart and crushing them each like they were stress balls.

Suddenly as I notice his left hand let go of me and his right hand pull my cheeks apart I feel his left hand grab the back of my head and push to force me to be slightly bent forward somewhat over the backrest of a seat. Before I could even get out a sound I felt his rock hard fat sausage against my puckered tight asshole.

I heard and felt him spit a huge thick glob of saliva right down on the tip of his cock and my hole and then with one forceful steady thrust he punctured my tight ass and began to stretch my virgin ass. His cock was so thick that it felt like someone was ramming a bowling pin up inside me.

"Oh yeah. Ohh yeah. You like daddy's fat cock don't you, you little faggot?" He groaned out as he violently pumped my ass. Right hand firmly holding my ass and hip and his left hand now holding my neck from behind with near choking pressure.

"Take it! Take it! You little bitch!" He groaned.

I kept moaning out unintelligable words and sounds as he manhandled me. I won't lie that despite the pain of taking such a thick cock in my ass and taking it hard, fast and balls deep with no easing up, I was enjoying the entire scenario. Totally nude and exposed getting fucked like a whore in a bus in an alley in the middle of the night.

For a good 20 minutes he pounded and pounded my ass until he abruptly pulled out of my abused hole. When he did, the sting of my hole slapping closed was almost unbearable after being stuffed like a turkey.

Confused, I slilghtly turned my head since his left hand released from my neck. Just as I turned my head I heard him let out a deep loud grunt and a huge hot thick stream of cumcascade across my back. My entire back. From tailbone to right into my hair on the back part of my neck.

"Oh fuck!" I responded.

Two more smaller shots from his worked cock landed across my ass cheeks and oozed quickly into my crack.

I kept my position breathing heavily trying to recover from this unexpected and unbelieveable random ass fucking. I figured I would have a few minutes to catch my breath but my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of him zipping up and saying:

"Your clothes are outside. I need you to get off my bus. I'm out of service" Again in a matter of fact tone.

I stood up and turned to him. "What?! Outside?"

"Off my bus you faggot" He said as he sat back down in the driver's chair.

I couldn't believe this. I walked down the steps trying to see in the dark alley where he tossed my clothes. As I step completely off the lower step and onto the cold pavement of the alley I heard him say a few last words before closing the doors and driving off into the night:

"That's for the fuck. Enjoy the rest of your night boy."

Naked and cum covered I strained my eyes to try to see where my clothes had landed. the cool night air was drying the driver's jizz on my back. It was also causing my ass cheeks to feel like they had glue between them.

"Where the fuck are my clothes" I mumbled to myself. I couldn't help to think how this night could possibly get any worse if I can't find my clothes.

Suddenly I notice a set of headlights begin to turn into the alley.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers