Lock Down Blues Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of Family stuck in the virus lockdown.
4.2k words
4.5
57.7k
82

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Road07Dog
Road07Dog
56 Followers

© Road07Dog ©

All characters over eighteen.

*

Here I am sitting in my kitchen, looking across the island unit and over the sink, through the window and down the garden. It's a nice sunny day, so I could always cut the grass, but I did that only three days ago, damn I'm bored.

When this virus hit the scene my work was declared non-essential, so my business was closed, and I'm confined to home. Schools and colleges the same, so the kids are here too. The wife got to work for that first week, her job sort of essential, but then someone in her office tested positive and they're all sent home.

So I sit looking at the washing blowing slowly on the line, Sue has taken to washing clothes every day, So I sit here bored, drinking coffee, but only because it's too early to start drinking booze. Aren't our government just wonderful, the TV channels are now all open, all the sport, not that there is any, all the movies, not that anyone is making any, all the music, but that's all repeats, oh, and all that porn.

It must still be morning because the daughter walks in, she's eighteen, average height, not fat, but not that crazy skinny that seems to be popular with the rest of the world. For me that sort of thin just means for fuck sake eat something.

She's wearing a t-shirt but no bra, and a pair of blue and quite lacy knickers, these come into view as she reaches up for a cereal bowl from the cupboard. Damn she's got a good-looking ass, almost like her mothers was when we first met, only just a little narrower, maybe that is just my memory playing tricks.

The cereal is on the side near the sink, but the milk is in the fridge. She opens the fridge door spreads her legs a little and bends over at the hips. Damn she's got a fine ass. I'm starting to get more than a little hard, just looking at her.

"How you doing?" I asked quietly. She jumped up quickly and almost dropped the milk.

"Dad, you scared me."

"I've been sitting here all the time. How did you not notice me?"

"Things on my mind."

"What things?"

"You don't want to know."

"We've got nothing else to do round here right now, have we?"

"Fine." She sat opposite me, as her ass crashed onto the stool her breasts bounced quite nicely. Her nipples pressed against the shirt for a moment or two then relaxed. "You asked. I'm stuck in here, and my boyfriend is stuck out there."

"You miss him."

"Something like that."

"Can I help in any way?"

"I don't think so."

"Why not."

"I'm eighteen and have raging hormones, what do you think?"

"You want to be with him, to hold his hand."

"Yes dad, his hand, that's right." Her eyes rolled then looked down into her bowl.

"So more than holding hands?"

"Dad. I'm stuck in here, I'm horny as hell, I'm masturbating so much that I'm getting blisters on my fingers and my clit is permanently sore. Do you understand?"

"Yes dear I do, I was a teenager once you know. This will pass you know."

"I know, but I want some fun now."

"I'm sure your bother isn't having as many problems shall we say, and he's only a year older."

"Yes dad." The eyes rolled again. "Hey dad, did you know that you've got toes that a hobbit would be proud of, you could even be a Proudfoot."

"I suppose, but I don't see the connection."

"You will." Again the smile, she's really beautiful when she smiles. "My brother, the barefoot kid is much the same, isn't he?"

"I suppose." I'm still very confused.

"So how is it, that he has five socks on the washing line, not four or six, five?"

"I've no idea, I hadn't really noticed."

"If he's not careful he's going to get athletes cock." Finally the penny dropped, with a sound like a frying pan in "Tom and Jerry". "He's not on his own, though is he? Your spending an awful lot of time in the bathroom, constipated father? Does the high volume of data to your phone work for you?"

"Well, er."

"Don't sweat it, mum's reading her word porn on literotica, you and Dan favour moving images on different platforms, and I stream something different to my tablet. I'm really glad you spent the extra on the splash proof version, sometimes I come all over the place."

"I, I, er, I'm glad you like it."

"Happy you asked now?"

"I'm not sure." I looked down at the tent in my shorts and the hairy toes beyond.

"And now you've got me all hot and wet, what I really need is a hot wet tongue."

"I'm not much better right now."

"Fuck it." She mutters. She pushed the half-eaten bowl away and walks around the island. She pulls my knees, so I'm turned a little sideways, then climbs up onto my lap. She wriggles until she is more comfortable and pulls her bowl across to start eating again. Every spoonful causes her to move slightly backwards and forwards in my lap, my cock hardening until it's pressed hard against her.

"Does that feel good Dad." She asks, looking into my eyes.

"Damn girl, you know it does, you can feel how good it feels."

"Feels good for me too." She rocks a little to the side, and sighs. "That's better." She spreads her legs a little and then traps my dick as it moves up into the space.

"Oh that's even better." She smiles, then reaches forwards and kisses me, not the usual peck on the cheek, full on the lips, her tongue forcing entry into my mouth, at this point I was putting up a fight, I was thinking about it, no I wasn't. Our tongues fenced for dominance, which was not actually decided.

My hand reached under her shirt and cupped her small breast, her nipple sticking out a good way and rock hard. Her breathing became ragged until she broke the kiss. She pushed my hand down until it rested on her hip.

"Dad, this is wrong." She said.

"Of course it is, as far as the rules are concerned. But those rules are outside this house, and we are inside, where the rules outside have forced us to be."

"I know what you mean, but I wasn't thinking of that, fuck their rules, I don't want to cheat on mum."

"Neither do I, but we both have these little problems."

"It doesn't feel so small to me." She laughed as she reached between her thighs and gripped the end of my cock through the shorts.

"If you do that much more, there's going to be mayonnaise everywhere."

"Oh," she whispered, kissing me again, "daddies' special sauce." She smiled and rubbed harder. She slowly spread her legs and pushed my cock against the hot gusset of her blue panties, she wriggled against it and moved her hand up and down, faster and faster she went. Soon my breath started to catch in my throat as my release approached, she showed no signs of stopping. Finally with a quiet grunt I came, spurting inside my pants. She continued to stroke for a short time, until I got my lungs back under control.

She kissed me and pushed herself up onto the island unit, with a flick of the wrist her blue knickers were gone, and she spread her legs. Her completely hairless pussy was there in front of me, she smiled as she grabbed me by the head and pulled me down to her crotch.

"Lick me, eat me, god I need to come." She said as she forced my face against her pussy, not that it took a lot of force. I licked her, and tongued her, swirling around her prominent clitoris, Slowly I inserted first one then two fingers, she squirmed and shook, and finally her whole body went tight, she grunted loudly and pushed my face away.

"Damn you're good at that." She whispered.

"I've had a few years of practice."

"Yes, but you could do with a shave, I'm damned itchy now."

"Yes but still beautiful, when did you shave?"

"Not shaved, lasered. A friend has a laser for hair removal, it's a cheap one but it does work, just takes a lot longer than the professional models. But he wasn't complaining." She laughed and slid to the floor. "That was great, we'll have to do that again." She said picking up her cereal bowl and continuing to eat her breakfast.

"I need to go change my pants." I said, the cum was cooling in them and becoming uncomfortable. "Aren't you going to put yours on?"

"Nah, I need to cool down some, and you've more than seen it, so no sweat."

"What about your brother?"

"His internet will be running at full bore by now, he'll be filling up another sock." She laughed, and flashed her legs, open and closed.

"Sarah, you are crazy, you do know that?"

"Of course, but you love me anyway."

"That's true. But how am I going to explain this to your mum?"

"Do you have to?"

"Yes I do, we can't keep this sort of thing secret, it has to be out in the open, or it's going to tear us all apart."

"You're right. Any idea at all?"

"None that comes to mind when you're sitting there with no knickers on."

"Struggling to concentrate father dearest?" She flashed me again.

"Definitely." I thought for a while as she finished her cereal. Then she grinned and turned to the dishwasher, opened the door, and bent over to put her dish and spoon inside, this took far longer than was actually necessary, and she looked over her shoulder to make certain I was watching before she stood up. The t-shirt fell to just about cover her ass, though if I'd been sitting in an armchair, her cheeks would have been visible.

"Bitch, stop it." I muttered.

"I can't help it, just knowing that you know I have no knickers on is making me horny."

"Just relax."

"I'm getting so horny I could fuck a dog."

"We don't have any dogs, but there are two dicks in this house."

"Either or both would do."

"I thought that was against the rules?" I laughed.

"And what we just did isn't? Anyway, the rules only apply outside, we don't have an outside."

"That is very true, I vote for a suspension of the outside rules until we have an outside to go to. I also have an idea how to make it happen."

"Tell me." Sarah was getting excited.

"I'll hit the food order and get some booze added before it gets delivered. I'll make a nice dinner for us all, drink a few glasses of wine, polite conversation, then we hit the other two with the information that you are going to collect from your snooping on our network. What sort of porn is mum reading, and what sort of porn is Dan watching, I'm fairly sure you already know what I watch when I'm on my own?" I laughed.

"Young girls taking it up the ass." Sarah laughed loudly. "Does mum do anal?"

"Not so often these days. You?"

"I tried it once, it hurt like hell, and no way you're sticking that monster in my bum."

"That's because someone didn't do it right."

"You think we can get the other two into this?"

"I should think so, we'll find out later. I'll hit the food, you hit their network."

Sarah disappeared off to her room, hopefully to start closer monitoring of the network, I was fairly sure she'd find everything in a few minutes. I logged my phone into the food delivery service. I added two bottles of cheap red, a bottle of Chardonnay, and a bottle of that nice polish vodka, the one with the grass in it.

Delivery was scheduled for less than two hours, that would give me plenty of time to make a decent meal and get the damned vodka chilled. Once I logged out, I struggled to drag my mind away from the taste of Sarah's mouth, and how good it would look with my dick in it.

These thoughts did nothing to help with the 'special sauce' in my pants, off to the bathroom for a change of underwear at least. A close look showed that there was little leakage through the shorts, so they didn't need to be changed, I definitely felt better with a quick wash and a change of briefs.

What to do now, before the food delivery comes in? I could go and watch some sport on the TV or check out what this literotica thing is. Far more than that I wanted to check up on Sarah, just to make sure she was all right. I walked into her room without knocking not something I would normally do, hoping to catch her naked again, I suppose. I was not disappointed, she was still wearing the t-shirt and nothing else, her laptop open on her desk.

"What's happening?" I asked, with that partial lisp that the cat from Red Dwarf always seems to use.

"Mum's reading something about mothers and sons. Dan is watching something about young bisexuals, and I'm watching my dad's cock getting hard again. Why is that?"

"You're sitting there with no knickers on and one leg crossed under the other, damn your pussy looks good." I smiled. "Can you send me the link to the story mum is reading?"

"Done, on its way to your phone now."

"Can you tap Dan's feed and show it here"?

"I can do better than that I can send it to any screen in the house."

"Just this one here will do nicely. I want to know what turns him on."

"Done." A new window opened on Sarah's computer; this was a direct image of Dan's desktop. Almost full screen was a video playing of three youngsters, two boys and a girl, the girl was stroking one of the boy's cocks, while the other boy sucked on it. The boy getting his cock sucked was licking the girl's pussy. They were rocking backwards and forwards.

"Damn. That looks hot." I said.

"You fancy sucking Dan's cock. If he likes this, then he probably won't mind." Laughed Sarah.

"Actually I was thinking of the other way around." I laughed.

"She's definitely enjoying herself; I think she's going to cum any second, oh yes, there she goes." Sarah laughed. There was no mistaking the look on the girl's face, nor the tension in her whole body as she twitched and shook, either she was having a great orgasm, or she was an excellent actress. The video quality was so low that this really couldn't be a professional affair, so great orgasm hit the mark for me.

"So you fancy Dan sucking your cock?" Asked Sarah, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"So long as there's a pussy writhing on my face, I really don't care." I laughed.

"Mine or mums?"

"Either, let's not be greedy, I think sharing could be fun."

"So do I." She paused for a moment, still not taking her eyes from the screen. "I think he's about to come." She whispered.

"So which one is going to get the load? Or are they going to share?" I replied.

"Share." She said. "Has to be a share really." Sure enough the guy started to twitch and moan, in true porn movie style the guy moved away for the money shot, then once spunk was squirting, the pair rushed in to capture all they could. The young boy sucked the cock clean then shared the resulting contents with the girl in a very messy kiss.

"Holy shit." I whispered.

"Damn that's sexy." Said Sarah.

"You'd like to share your brother like that?"

"Yes, why not?"

"We'll just have to see if we can make it happen for you."

"Whatever it takes."

"Let me read what you mother is reading, and then we'll look at some way to make all this come out right."

"No sweat."

"How about you capture that video for display later?"

"Consider it done." I left her in her room and went down to the living room, to put some music on the big screen and read the story that Sue was currently reading. I picked a classic rock radio channel and settled down. I loaded up the link and started to read, the sound of Thin Lizzy in the background.

It didn't take long at all to get to the action, mother catching son jacking off in his room, then gradually moving in to help him out, until in the end they were fucking like rabbits every time father went out. I hadn't seen any of this behaviour but if the two of them were careful enough they could have managed some time alone together, but no, Sarah would have noticed, she sees everything that goes on.

She'd have said something, or at least made sure I caught them. Still this was promising, most likely fantasy for her, but what would Dan think? Well that's a simple question to answer, he's a nineteen-year-old boy, if there's a pussy that wants fucking, he'll be in like Flynn. I laughed aloud, at the thought of his bum bouncing up and down on his mother.

The doorbell rang and my phone bleeped, the delivery had been made, it would be sitting on the doorstep, I'm allowed to open the door and pick up the box, to step out into the street would invoke the wrath of the local cops. I'm not going to risk that now, too much potential for fun here now. I opened the door and sure enough the cops were there, at a safe distance of course, I waved at them just to let them know that I had seen them and went back into the house.

I started dinner, it was to be a beef casserole, onions, mushrooms, and red wine. In only a few minutes it was in the oven, give it a couple of hours and it would be just right. Once everything was progressing nicely, I returned to the lounge, to listen to music and read some more.

I backtracked to the main site and checked out some of the other categories, there were a lot to choose from, this may even make a change from video porn. I had just settled down to read another story when my phone bleeped, inbound message. The doctors are so concerned about our condition that they feel the need to ask every day how everyone is, not that they are willing to come and find out, they get the standard answer. Everyone here is well. Perhaps I should do something with this message to help us stay here? Perhaps not. Only time will tell.

The news reports are telling us that the virus is being contained and that we should do what we can to make sure this continues. Back to the story, this one is from the category May to December, it's about a love affair between people of very disparate ages, it's about an old guy and his neighbours youngest daughter. It seems you can teach an old dog new tricks. Well at least it gets me going, I was as far as stroking myself through my shorts when Sue walked in.

"What you up to?"

"Just reading an online story. Short stories can be so hot."

"Yes, I know what you mean."

"But is reading about it really a good substitute for actually doing it?"

"Depends what it is?"

"Well seeing as our entire world is now within these walls, it could be anything we want."

"Do you think the rules don't apply anymore?"

"The bastards with the rules have locked us away in here, for no good reason. So they can take their rules and stuff them."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"I don't know, what are you thinking?"

"You want to have sex with our daughter?"

"You want to have sex with our son?"

"It is only a fantasy."

"You want to make it real?"

"Could you deal with that?"

"Could you?" I smiled at her.

"I'm not sure." She whispered.

"Does the thought of Dan fucking you turn you on?"

"God yes, but the act, that is different."

"How so?"

"Well it's just wrong, that's part of the reason that the fantasy is so good."

"Wrong by the rules on the outside. They've separated us from the outside."

"Could you watch Dan fucking your wife?"

"Does my wife want me to?"

"Yes, and no, and yes again. Fuck I don't know."

"Want to try?"

"You're kidding."

"No. I'm hoping to get it set up for later tonight, after dinner. You want to give it a try?"

"Shit, it's tempting, I've been thinking of nothing else for days."

"And reading about it."

"Oh, yes. How do you know?"

"Our wonderful daughter is a tech wiz, she knows what we've all been doing, you read, he watches bisex porn, I watch young girls taking it up the ass. Now I read as well. I never knew there was so much word porn out there. In some ways the pictures are better."

"I agree the pictures are far better. After dinner you say?"

"Yes, the only one unaware of this plan is Dan."

"You've already set it up with Sarah."

"Yes."

"I'm going for a shower, you should too."

"Care for some company?"

"Sure, why not?" She turned and went upstairs to the bathroom, I followed only a few steps behind, despite her baggy sweatpants her ass looks real good as it sways up the stairs ahead of me. Once in the bathroom I almost closed the door, we started to undress and I watched as her breasts fell into view, the brassier dropping to the floor.

Road07Dog
Road07Dog
56 Followers
12