Lock Down Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn they look good, not as firm as they were when she was younger, but hell, two kids and twenty years later, they still look awesome to me. She nodded at the door. I stepped in close and cupped her breasts, hefting them both and rolling the nipples.

"Aren't you going to shut and lock the door?" She whispered as her moved against me, rubbing her mound against my hip.

"No, I'm hoping the kids will see and get turned on."

"How can they get turned on by my old body?"

"I am, so they will."

"You're kinky bugger sometimes."

"I'm not the one reading about mothers and sons."

"I'm not the one watching little girls get fucked in the ass." She smiled and turned away, opening the glass shower cubical and starting the water. She dropped her sweatpants and knickers to the floor and stepped in. I was naked in a moment and directly behind her, while she was setting the water temperature, I was pressing my hard cock against her ass.

She wriggled back against me and moaned softly. I grabbed the body wash and started to wash her, well, ok, I started to wash her tits. As she pressed back against me, I slid my hand down her soft belly and into the thin bush above her mound, the tight curls made the soap froth and very soon white foam hid her pussy. Not that I needed to see it, I was more than a little familiar with her body.

As she was with mine, she scooped up a handful of froth from her pussy and reached behind and between us. Her hand gripped my cock and started sliding up and down it, or as well as it could in the restricted space. I had to bend forwards a little so that I could reach her already prominent clit, as my fingers found it and rubbed around it in small circles, the extra space between us gave her hand more room to operate.

She coated me in thick foam and started to masturbate me in earnest. Her body was starting to twitch and writhe, her groans became louder. She stopped working my cock, and slowly positioned it against her asshole, she pushed backwards against me, and took my cock deep inside in one smooth push, her groans became louder and I started thrusting slowly in and out.

As I increased the speed and power of my thrusts, she braced her arms against the tiles and set her legs slightly apart. The slaps as my belly hit her bum became louder as I pushed harder against her, she started to shudder and grunt as her whole body tensed, the muscles of her legs stood out, her arms shook against the wall, she grunted as her orgasm took her, the sudden clamping of her anal sphincter set me off, jet after jet of cum rushed up into her bowel as she shook in the throes of her raging orgasm. As my orgasm faded I stopped thrusting and glanced towards the door, sure enough there were two faces at the open door, if only for an instant, then they were gone.

To be continued...

12