Lock Down Blues Ch. 02

Story Info
More on the family stuck in lockdown.
4.9k words
4.57
36.8k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Road07Dog
Road07Dog
55 Followers

Lock down blues Chapter 2

© Road07Dog ©

All characters over eighteen.

A continuation from chapter one. Any comments Gratefully received love it or hate it let me know.

Once our shower was finished, we went to our bedroom, and got dressed there, third pair of underpants for me for the day, damn washings going to extensive for Sue tomorrow, but what the hell.

"How long before dinner is ready?" Asked Sue.

"About another hour or so."

"I think I'm going to read some more." She smiled softly.

"Me too." I left her to it, and went down to the living room, picking up my phone and checking out the newest stories, just to see what was around.

I have only been there a few minutes when Sarah came in, I looked at her and smiled.

"Enjoy the show?" I asked.

"Damned right."

"How did Dan react? I know he was watching."

"He rushed off to his room, looking for socks again I think." She smiled, pushed my phone out of the way and sat down in my lap.

"He wasn't the only one jacking off, though was he?"

"God no, I barely made it to my room before I was cuming all over the place."

"You do have a certain fragrance about you." I laughed, sliding my hand up her shirt, until I reached her soft breast.

"Behave Dad," she said, "save it until later."

"I could still help you get off you know."

"What's made you so horny suddenly?"

"Your perfume."

"Damn, my pussy is dripping just thinking about it. I'm not sure I can wait until after dinner, I think I'm just going to break into Dan's room and rape him."

"That would be wrong, you know that."

"Fucking him is fine?"

"I suppose, but forcing him is not, unless that is how he likes it. And that would have to be established clearly before anything happens at all. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy." She said wriggling in my lap, this was not helping. "Oh, hello daddy." She whispered into my ear as my dick got hard beneath her.

"Damn girl you really know how to turn a guy on."

"As do you daddy."

"Guy or girl?"

"Bit of both I think, Dan was definitely enjoying the show, he had his hand in his shorts."

"And you'd have had your hand in your knickers if you'd been wearing any."

"But I wasn't."

"So was he watching us, or you?"

"Bit of both really, I think he stopped trying to peek at me a year or so ago."

"Why was that?"

"It was no challenge."

"I knew where he was going to be and when, so I got off getting him hot."

"You really are a bad girl."

"But in a good way?"

"Certainly."

"What you reading?"

"Pretty much like your mother, and what I was watching, though filtering these stories isn't as easy as the videos."

"If you don't like a story you can always find something else."

"Yes but once I invested the time and effort in reading some of it, I generally want to carry on. It's nothing like video."

"So it doesn't give that instant hit, but it is still better?"

"Pretty much. How'd you get to be so smart?"

"I think it's in my genes." She smiled and wriggled some more.

"I can tell that you're not wearing jeans, not wearing much of anything really."

"You like the way I feel though, don't you?"

"Of course, so long as you don't make a mess on my clean shorts, I'm on my third pair of undies for today already."

"That's because you're so old that you piss yourself all the time." She grinned and wriggled some more.

"Sit still bitch."

"Why you like it? Or at least part of you does."

"That's the part with no brain."

"That's sometimes the best bit."

"I think you ought to get off me before you leave a snail trail."

"Oh, dad. That's horrid." Sarah did get off, there was a small damp patch where she had been sitting. Whether it was me or her that caused it was unclear.

"How long until dinner?" She asked.

"Maybe half an hour, I suggest you put some more clothes on."

"Why?"

"There will be a card game to get people naked, the more clothes you are wearing the better your chances of not being first to be naked."

"OK, I'll go and get some on."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm horny as hell, and I want a cock in me, I'd really like it to be yours, but Dan will do if that's the way the dice fall."

"Let's hope you get your wish." I smiled, and she laughed softly as she walked away. From my place on the sofa I was low enough to see the cheeks of her ass as she went out of the door, delightfully tight and rolling one against the other, this did nothing to help with the swelling in my shorts.

I returned to the story of an older man and his young niece, his sisters' daughter, perhaps even his own child, the timing of the birth had made the date of conception uncertain. The brother in law was certain the girl was his child, the main character equally certain of the same thing. Sometime families can get so complicated.

I thought for a moment of Sue and her family, her brothers were a year older and a year younger. Perhaps there is some history there. Maybe we'll find out in time. I didn't really think that anything could have been going on with her brothers, the younger was still underage when we got married, and the older was away at university most of the time. But she definitely a randy bitch back then, much like Sarah, so who can tell.

Thinking and reading were not helping the swelling in the pants, so I went into the kitchen to start the rest of dinner. Potatoes peeled and carrots from the freezer, nothing easier, pan's to bubbling and then back to the reading. As I sat down on the sofa, I checked the damp patch on my shorts, it had completely dried, and there was no stain to be seen.

I loaded the page into my phone and thought, 'Damn this stuff is addictive.' That didn't stop me reading, nor did it stop my cock getting hard again. I looked down and frowned. I'm over forty not some damned teenager, something is not right here, but I don't think I'll complain. After another hot encounter between the uncle/father daughter/niece I went back into the kitchen.

Checked the casserole and thickened it up a little, the taste was just right. It only took a couple of minutes to mash the potatoes and serve everything onto the plates, glasses filled with wine and placed on the table, plates moved to the table and then I called everyone down to dinner. The girls were there in a heartbeat, and Dan not that far behind. We all took our places at the small dining table; Dan raised his eyebrows at the presence of the wine glasses but wasn't going to question them. He tasted the wine and the look on his face showed that he wasn't sure about the taste. He swirled the glass then tried again, it was a little sharp and tannic, but an Australian red is bound to be, full of flavour though. 'I bet he drinks fruit cider.' I thought to myself and laughed softly. Everyone was eating slower than they normally would, more chance to drink the wine, I filled the glasses before they were empty, I had to open the second bottle of red, but Sue was still on her first bottle. Finally the food was finished.

"Don't rush off there are some things we need to talk about." I said. The girls already knew, but Dan was a little surprised, talking not something we generally do, hopefully that was about to change. "Just give me a minute." I collected the plates and took them to the kitchen then returned with the vodka, four shot glasses and a pack of cards. By the time I'd filled the glasses and past them out, the vodka bottle was covered in frost. I lifted the glass to my lips and said, "Nostrovia." I knocked the shot down and placed the glass on the table. The others did the same. Sarah almost chocked on the frozen vodka.

"What's that mean?" Asked Dan.

"It's polish, like the vodka and means cheers."

"So what do we need to talk about?" Asked Sue.

"We're stuck in this house going not so slowly crazy." I said. "We sit in our rooms doing our lonely thing. We are a family and should be together in this crap that the world has forced on us. We should not be alone. Humans are not designed to be alone, well most of us aren't we need people, we need to interact, we need to love and be loved. This prison they have confined us in is going to kill us unless we adapt to this situation."

"You could be right." Said Sue, I smiled at her.

"We are spending too much time alone." Said Sarah. I looked at Dan. He stared at the table. I poured four more shots. "Nostrovia."

"Dan. We all know what it is like. You mum is reading mother and son porn, I watch young girls taking it up the ass, and your innocent sister likes something a little more extreme, and you like?" I nodded at Sarah, her tablet appeared on the table and a few seconds later the big screen on the wall started to show the video from earlier.

"Kill the sound." I said. "Somehow porn is even tackier with the sound on."

"I prefer it with the sound on." Said Sarah.

"You would." I laughed. "It's not the same when you can't hear the screams." She smiled back.

"When you said bisexual," said Sue, "I assumed you meant two girls." She paused for a moment. "Damn that's hot." She turned to our son. "Are you the one being sucked?"

"Yes and no." Whispered Dan.

"So you fantasise being both guys in this video?"

"Yes."

"Wow." Said Sue.

"These are the sort of secrets that are going to drive us all insane, if we let them. I have a proposal. I propose that there be no more secrets in this house, we are all people that love each other, we would never do anything to hurt each other, but these secrets are going to do exactly that. They must be brought out into the light of day. I'm fairly sure you both enjoyed the little show in the shower earlier?"

"It certainly got me hot." Said Sue. "Hot to know they were watching."

"I barely made it to my room before I came." Said Sarah.

"Me the same." Said Dan, his voice a little stronger.

"That's something son." I smiled. "Your sister may be right, if your use of socks continues you could just end up with athletes' cock. So lay off the footwear." I paused briefly, then continued. "So are we all agreed, no more secrets?"

"I agreed." Said Sue.

"Me too." Said Sarah.

"I suppose." Muttered Dan.

"Suppose is not enough, I'm sorry Dan, we are all in this together, it's all or nothing, in or out. Please choose."

"OK." Dan said clearly, looking up for the first time in a while. "I'm in, no secrets."

"That's great to hear." I smiled around the table and refilled the shots. 'I'm going to have to move this along, this vodka is getting warm, they're going to start tasting it soon.' I thought.

"The toast is 'no secrets'." Down went the shots. Dan choked a little this time.

"Right." I said, as authoritatively as I could. "First change, no more closed doors, all doors are to be left unlocked and open. Is that clear?" A series of nods from around the table.

"What about the bathroom?" Asked Sarah.

"Not even that, everyone knows what goes on in there, why should it be a secret?"

"You want people to watch you pee?"

"Hell if they want too, they can help. Looking for volunteers here? What no takers?"

"You want to watch me pee?" Asked Sue.

"You want me to wipe you after, or lick? Damn this vodka is good." I smiled at my wife, she shook her head and grinned.

"Gross." Whispered Dan.

"Hey Dan, have you any idea how many times you peed in my face when you were a baby?"

"Dad." He groaned.

"The only real question is how did you know to wait until the nappy was off? You were too young to see, too young to think, and too young to realise, but still one time in, I don't know, about five, as soon as the nappy was clear, that little dick would pop up with the pressure, and spray everywhere. After a while I learned to lean backwards, and keep my mouth closed. So licking a drip off a tasty pussy isn't going to be too much of an issue. How about you boy?" The emphasis on the last word, just to let him know how young he actually is. He thought for a moment and then smiled. 'Oh shit.' I thought.

"I bow you your superior experience." He said with a real shit kicking grin. Damn, don't you hate it when they use one of your favourite phrases against you.

"Well said." I laughed. I looked around the table briefly, the girls were beginning to wonder where this was going. "Right in the interests of the new 'no secrets' policy I suggest that we should adopt a naturist lifestyle, it that respect I have brought a pack of cards to stretch out the tension and to make things go a little slower through this part of the process. Everyone OK so far." A quick glance round the table and I could see that they all agreed, or at least nodded.

"Right the game is simple, let's not complicate things more than they need to be. Everyone draws a card, highest wins, lowest is loser. Winner takes shot and loser removes an item of clothing, if loser has no clothing left to remove, then winner gives them a task to perform, these tasks have to be something that the winner believes the loser would do given a chance. Objections or observations?"

"Socks," said Sarah, "a pair or a sock at a time?"

"Comes in pairs is one item." I smiled.

"When is the game over?" Asked Sue.

"When everyone is naked."

"That could take a while." Laughed Sarah

"Maybe, but remember you don't have to lose to lose, you could take your clothes off whenever you want."

"And when everyone is naked?" Whispered Dan.

"We make more decisions then. Everyone OK?" There were nods from around the table.

"Let's get this show on the road." I laughed.

"Or is that show and tell?" Smiled Sue.

"Any objections to me being dealer?" I asked, waiting a moment for any answers, but getting nothing I deal out four cars, one to each. "Ace high, equal numbers mean a void draw. Please turn over your cards." The turn showed that Sarah was lowest, and Dan was highest. A shot to Dan, which he drank immediately, only choking a little, Sarah presented a pair of pretty yellow socks. I collected the cards and added them to the bottom of the pack, I dealt four more. So it went on for a little while Dan seemed to be doing quite well, Sarah and Sue no so much. I won and poured myself a shot, Sue lost and took off her blouse, leaving her down to bra and panties. Sarah was down to shirt and panties, I had just shorts and underwear left, Dan had his boxers. The next draw gave Sarah the win and Dan with the lowest card. Dan started to remove his boxers.

"No." Said Sarah. "Stand up and show us all." She drank her shot and coughed a little. Dan stood and slowly dropped his shorts, revealing a fair-sized cock already hard.

"Not bad." Muttered Sue. "Turn around." Dan turned around and showed everyone his naked butt. "Nice." Said Sarah. The next draw gave Dan the win and Sarah the loss. She immediately pulled her shirt off, revealing her small but very nice breasts.

"Those look great." Stuttered Dan, coughing on the shot of vodka. Sarah smiled at him and stroked his leg. The next draw gave me the win and Sue lost. Off came the bra.

"Holy shit." Whispered Dan.

"It's been a long time since you sucked on these." Said Sue, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Perhaps you'll get another chance real soon." Her whisper made Dan's eyes go big as saucers.

The next draw gave Sue the win and me the lowest card. Off came the shorts, only my briefs left. The next draw gave Sarah the win and Dan lost. Sarah smiled widely.

"Dan, go suck on mum's tits." Dan almost fell off his chair as he moved around the table to suck both of Sue's tit's running his tongue around the nipples and sucking them until they were standing proudly and shimmering with his saliva. Sue cradled his head against her chest and groaned with pleasure. "Enough." Called Sarah.

Sue scowled at her daughter for a moment then smiled. The next draw saw Sue win and Sarah lose. Sarah stood up to remove her skimpy panties, she dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them, she twirled around slowly so that everyone could see.

"Damn girl," said Sue, "how'd you get so smooth, you look so cute and innocent."

"You like?" Asked Sarah, standing with her feet only slightly apart. Her naked pussy simple a slot, that disappeared under her body, out of sight.

"Yes I like." Said Sue.

"It's lasered and permanent."

"You mean it'll never grow back?"

"That's the idea, it'll most likely grown back in a few years, once the follicles regenerate, but even then, it'll most likely be very fine and light."

"I want it." Said Sue, turning to me.

"Cheap laser gear is out there, so it is possible."

"Government is paying for everything at the moment, so I see no reason why not." I said.

"Do you think I'll look that cute with the bush completely gone?" Asked Sue, looking straight at me.

"I think you're cute now, but if you want that look, we can do that for you." She smiled and turned to Dan.

"Dan," she said, "either put that tongue back in your head or put it to some proper use, go and lick your sister's pussy and tell me what it tastes like." Sarah smiled at her mum, and turned towards her brother, she sat down on the chair and spread her legs. Her slot opened slightly as he approached, he reached forwards tentatively with his tongue.

Sarah was having none of that, she grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him hard against her crotch. He sucked and licked her up and down, and swirled around her clit, it took a few minutes for her to groan and twitch up against him, finally she grunted and her whole body tensed up for a long moment, then she relaxed and pushed him away.

"That was good." She whispered and pulled his head up to kiss him firmly on the lips, the taste of her pussy was there for him to share with her.

"Well." Said Sue loudly. "What does her pussy taste like?" Dan turned to face his mother and smiled broadly.

"Heaven, she tastes like heaven." He turned back to kiss Sarah some more.

"Stop." Said Sue, as he moved over his sister. Dan turned back again.

"Stop, I want that cock." Whispered Sue, standing up and removing her panties. She walked over and took his hand, together they went into the living room, nice soft carpet there. She pushed him gentle down onto the floor, he put up no resistance at all, once he was lying down on his back, she stepped over him. I had a perfect view as she lowered herself, the short trimmed hair around her pussy matted with her own moisture she dropped to her knees, the twin globes of her ass settled down towards him, her hand appeared between her legs and grabbed the base of his cock, and lined it up with her sopping opening. The purple head engaged with her tunnel and in an instant the hand vanished, and the hips descended. She slammed down onto him and sighed deeply as her pubic bone ground against her sons.

"God that feels good." She whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I've been dreaming about this for so long now, it's just crazy, I love you Dave, but having my sons cock inside me feels just so good. I can't describe it."

"It looks amazing from here, what do you think Sarah?"

"Fuck, it looks so hot. I might just come again from watching. Ride that cock mum. But don't wear it out, I want some." I stood up and removed my pants and walked over to the chair were Sarah was still sitting. She looked up into my eyes then down at my dick.

"Don't worry about it mum, I've found a cock and this one is bigger." She laughed then engulfed the head of my dick in her hot mouth, she sucked it gently and stuck the tip of her tongue into the slit in the end. I groaned loudly at the pleasure this brought to me. I took her head in both hands and slowly eased my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, her hands reached round and pulled me slowly in I could hear her breath getting tight in her nose, so I stopped. I didn't know which way to look, down at my daughter sucking my cock, or over at my wife riding our son.

Road07Dog
Road07Dog
55 Followers
12