Lock Down Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either sight was so stimulating that there was no way I was going to last long at all. Sarah's hands gripped my buttocks firmly and started pulling me into her again. I felt her gag and tried to pull away, but she was having none of that, she pulled even harder. She gagged again, but then swallowed, and my cock slid down into her throat. The pulsing of the strong muscles of her throat were too much for me, I blew the lot straight into her stomach, spurt after spurt, until she finally pushed me away, she kept swallowing until she finally got things under control again. My breathing returned to normal and I pulled her teary face upwards. I bent down and kissed her firmly, our tongues swirling in her mouth, the taste was unusual to say the least. I broke away and spoke softly.

"Are you OK?"

"I'll be fine." She said a little hoarsely. "I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do that."

"Might have been easier on an empty stomach, all that food and vodka can't have been helping."

"If I can deep throat now, I can do it anytime." She smiled through the tears and we turned to watch Sue, still bouncing on Dan. The shiny pussy juice showed just how far down his cock she was getting, every plunge was making the white ring around his cock thicker, his balls tightened up and he started to twitch.

"Oh my god." Said Sarah as we watched the pulses of spunk travel up his dick and into Sue's pussy. Sue screamed her own orgasm as the splashes washed against her cervix. She slumped forwards and rested on Dan's chest panting. Sarah and I watched as his cock softened and was slowly pushed out of Sue's vagina, followed by a mass of semen. Sarah went into the kitchen and returned with a dampened cloth and started to clean them both up. Before she had finished Sue rolled off Dan and lay on her back.

"Fuck that was amazing." She muttered. "And fuck my knees." Her knees were indeed quite red, perhaps not quite carpet burns, but pretty close.

"How long is it since you had carpet burns on your knees?" I asked, staring at her twitching pussy.

"It was that damned nylon carpet in your mothers' front room, when we came home from college and they were still at work. So twenty years ago. Burns on my ass is another matter. The formica topped table in the wine bar, now that stung." She giggled gently.

"In a wine bar." Said Sarah, sounding shocked. "I hope it was closed."

"Now where would be the fun in that?"

"You mean you had sex in a wine bar while it was open?" Asked Dan.

"I seem to remember an audience cheering us on." I laughed.

"Oh," Sue laughed, "and, what was his name, he fancied me like fuck, can't remember but he put his dick in my mouth. Now those were the days."

"You're kidding." Said Sarah.

"No, we were crazy at college."

"Hell everyone was crazy when we were at college. Today's students are boring as fuck."

"Dan." Sue turned to him and he voice became serious. "Did you enjoy that?"

"A dream come true."

"Sarah?" Asked Sue.

"Oh yes, I deep throated Dad. He came straight in my throat. It was awesome."

"Go girl, that's some task, that cock is so wide."

"I nearly puked, but I held on."

"Good girl, try with Dan you might just have the other problem."

"What do you mean?"

"He's not really long enough to get all the way in. He's going to be stuck half in and half out. It makes things difficult, but at least he's not quite as thick."

"Thanks mum." Said Dan. "Take the piss out a guy's cock when you just fucked him, you could at least wait until I left the room. Jeez.

"There's nothing wrong with you dick, darling boy. It's just that your dad's is a bit of a monster. Hey Dave, you remember the first time we fucked?"

"How could I forget? You want to tell it?"

"OK." She rolled to her feet, her heavy tits swinging merrily. She sat on the sofa and waved the children to sit next to her. Dan sat beside her, and Sarah on the other end. I sat in the armchair.

"Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin." She smiled. "Sarah spread your legs then we can all see that gorgeous pussy." Sarah did as she was asked, before Sue went on.

"It was freshers' week, mad time of booze and sex, we were at a disco in the union bar, Dave was dressed up in his stonewashed jeans, and a burgundy shirt, sleeves turned up gold coloured medallion on his chest. He was dancing with a blonde, she didn't have much in the way of tits, but what she did have, and pretty much all of the rest of her was writhing up against him. I spotted the tent in the front of his pants, and decided I was going to get me some of that. So I danced where he could see me, and I bounced the girls for him." She shrugged her shoulders to show the children how her breasts bounced. "No effect, so I shimmied for him." She shook her shoulders and her tits bounced from side to side, they reminded me then and still do of a toy my father had on the sideboard at home, a newtons cradle.

"Still not effect. I decided I was going to catch him on his own. I waited, I loitered, I skulked. I watched. When the opportunity presented itself, I pounced." She paused for effect and the children were watching her with bated breath. "He went into the toilet; I gave him half a minute head start and then followed him in. As I walked in he was just zipping up, as he turned away from the urinal I grabbed him by the head and kissed him, I forced my tongue into his mouth, he was still putting up some resistance, but that didn't last long, I grabbed his hand and pressed it to my tit. He grabbed it and squeezed not too gently.

I moaned into his mouth, and pushed him back against the sink, I pulled his zipper down and fished that big cock out, I stroked it to full hardness, my god it got big and fast. I spun him around and I sat on the sink, hitched up my skirt, pulled my knickers to the side, and hauled him by his cock until he was right at my entrance. I whispered, 'fuck me.' He slammed into me, it was like being hit by an express train, I'm sure I came before he bottomed out. It only took him about forty seconds to blow inside me. He pulled out. I pulled my panties across my pussy, wriggled my skirt down, while he put his cock away. We walked out of that toilet hand in hand. It wasn't until the next morning that I even found out his name. Oh my, those were the days."

To be continued...... Thanks for taking the time to read this one, please vote and comment, if you hate it let me know.

12