All Comments on 'Lock Down Blues Ch. 02'

by Road07Dog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jimmyj57jimmyj57almost 4 years ago

I have read both chapters and I look forward to reading more . This is an enjoyable story with good characters and after hearing about the parents collage days it’s not that far a leap into the incest and sharing with the children. More please maybe a pee play in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely my kind of story

Nice lead up; not to long and not too quick. While I like a little more coercion of the wife/mother, and some trickery to get out done, all in all good writing and a nice start. Looking forward to the next chapter(s), with maybe some kind of twist, though as they're stuck at home, it appears only these four will be able to trade off. Thanks, waiting for chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The family that plays as a group.

Very good start with strong possibilities. Let’s go for mfm, fmf in the new chapters. OK?

Throw in a little bondage(reluctance) and tha will make it perfect.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambialmost 4 years ago

I love it when the whole family enjoys sex together! More please

cathy4ucathy4ualmost 4 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!

You are very good at this and I would let you take me ANY TIME. Cathy UK

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

Definitely do NOT hate it.

C'mon - where's the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quarantine Sex

You do have to wonder if we will get a baby boom nine months after quarantine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoad07Dog@Road07Dog
Getting along in years now, should be considering retirement, but can't really afford to quit my day job right now. Evenings spent as sound and light tech for rock bands, and lots of writing and some singing. Some years ago life smacked me in the head, and since then I've deci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES