Lock Down with Master

Story Info
For someone special, you know who you are.
2k words
3.89
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lock down is really starting to get to Master and I, sitting in day after day looking at the same four walls. Master sets himself up at this desk and plonks himself down with a heavy sigh. I make Master a cup of hot coffee and set it beside his laptop, I lean over and kiss him on the cheek. I turn away to head back out of his office, only to have Master grab my wrist stopping me dead in my tracks as that knowing look spreads across his face. He's up to something, I can tell but it doesn't stop the arousal beginning to blossom inside me.

"Come here, let me get a proper look at you". He purrs at me, dragging me closer towards him. Master roams his eyes from my face down my body that is covered in my over sized t-shirt and down my thick thighs until he spots my cute animal socks. Master groans at the sight of them, I knew I had made the right choice when I bought these. My mind drifts of to the first time he saw them and my clit makes herself known with a little tingle shooting through her. Master pulls me out of my day dream with a hard smack on my ass, the sting making me gasp.

"Focus, when I am talking to you" he ordered.

"Sorry Sir" I whispered as I blushed realising I had been caught not paying attention. I knew this would cost me later.

"Take you and those sexy socks of yours out my office" he demanded in a low husky voice, making sure I heard every word. Master let go of my wrist as I bowed my head and took the opportunity to leave.

I spent the morning in a blur, reading and pottering around the flat cleaning as I went. I poke my head around the Masters office door.

"Sir, do you want some lunch?" I ask politely. While waiting for his response, I look over his body marveling at how beautiful he is. I watched as those long fingers type away furiously on the keyboard, oh how I wished they were on my body. A throat clearing startles me 'Shit' I mumbled to myself, caught again. Master stands quickly and strides over to me and grabs me by the throat in his large hands slowly closing off my air ways.

"Do I need to remind you of my expectations from you?" Master growls at me. I shake my head in reply, he squeezes my throat tighter reminding me just who is in control. Master releases me and head back to his desk.

"You know what I like". he said dismissively and waved me off.

I hurried to the kitchen, rubbing my thighs together trying to relieve some of the pressure between them. 'Focus woman focus' I groan chastise myself, no wonder Master is gets annoyed. I layer the bacon under the grill, pop the bread in the toaster and fill a large glass with orange juice. Once everything is ready I assemble the sandwich, plate up and head back to Masters office. I settle the sandwich and juice beside Masters laptop and take my place kneeling in front of him dropping my gaze to the floor, waiting for his approval. I can hear him eating his lunch but no other noises, I grow nervous not knowing if he is enjoying my offering to him.

I sense Master stand and hear his zipper come undone. I feel my clit begin to throb in anticipation, I feel his hand on the back of my head stroking my hair. I feel my muscles relax at his touch so possessive but yet loving. Master bring his hand around the side of my face and cups my chin forcing my big blue eyes to his silver gaze.

"See you can focus, now you may have your reward" he casually suggests as he sits back down, releasing my chin and pushing his trousers down his thighs. I greedily take in the sight of his large thick shaft as it springs free from its confines. Master swivels in his chair "Look at me" he demands as he toys with his cock in long lazy strokes, my mouth waters at the thought of his taste. Master coyly smirks at me knowing just how much I am fighting the urge to lean forward and take his velvet steel into my mouth. He leans across and grabs a fistful of my t-shirt and jerks me forward between his legs, my mouth inches from the tip of his glistening head. I take a deep breath in, smelling that Earthy musk that always makes me feel light headed but also like home. Master grabs my jaw hard forcing my mouth to pop open, he doesn't miss a beat trusting deep into my mouth and invades my throat. Master pumps himself hard, fast and deep into my throat using my hair as an anchor. I gag, choke and splutter on his cock my saliva flowing out my mouth and down my chin. I can hear his breaths becoming ragged as he uses my throat for his pleasure, he loves a wet, sloppy and messy blowjob. Master suddenly pulls himself out my throat and tucks himself back into his trousers. I look up at his darkened gaze shocked and pouty begging him with my eyes to return.

"Out! Lunch break is over." He barked at me. I stood and sulked out his office, he will be furious later after watching me sulk but all I wanted, no needed was a small release from this pressure building in and behind my clit. I could bring myself to climax but somehow he always knew and that only royally pissed him off more.

I decided to distract myself by watching a movie, I settle down onto the sofa with a blanket and a cup of tea and begin watching. After a short while Master walks into the lounge and strides up to me fast gripping my face between his hands and kisses me with such ferocity and passion. I am completely caught of guard at first, just as I am about to match him he pulls his lips away, slaps my cheek hard and spits on my face, just like that he striding back to his office. I'm left sitting there panting, confused and soaking wet.

I return to watching my movie, leaving his spit to dry on my face. Two movies later I hear Master arguing with someone in the phone, probably another idiot contractor not doing their job again, I thought to myself. I hear him slam the phone down onto the desk, I am torn between checking he is OK and staying put at the risk of pissing him off some more. Just as I stand from the sofa after making my decision, he barges into the lounge, stalking me and fuck he is angry. I have never seen him look so wild and frayed before his gaze bores down into me daring me to make my next move, I dropped my gaze to the floor.

Suddenly I'm on my back on the sofa, obviously the wrong choice. Master grabs my t-shirt and rips it from my body , I watch it fall to the floor tattered another top ruined. His rough hands rake down my body, harshly gripping my nipples making me hiss in pain and arch my back to try and lessen the sting but my pussy betrays me.

Master plunges his fingers deep inside my core, he cocks his eyebrow at me feeling how wet I am.

"You're a dirty little bitch". He says laced with venom. The faster he thrusts into me the darker his iris' turn, god this man was an animal. I feel my core tighten around his fingers, he lowers his head towards my pink pearl I can feel his warm breath tickling me. A low throaty chuckle escapes him as he snaps his head away from my core.

"Fuck!" I groan a little too loud and as a reward I am greeted with a hard slap across my inner thigh, making me flinch as the red hand print spreads across my skin. One, Two, Three more slaps on alternating thighs, each slap stinging more than the last. I feel a low vibration throughout my body knowing and loving how much control this God has over my mind and body.

"Turn over now!" He's booms at me and as quickly as I can muster I get up onto all fours proudly sticking my ass in the air for Master to see, another slap! Master spreads my ass cheeks as wide as he can and flick my asshole hard, running his tongue the whole length of my pussy and ass.

"As wet and sweet as ever". He purred against my clit before sucking it hard into his mouth.

"Yes Sir, please Sir more". I beg needing to find my release. I try to push my ass further into his face, hoping he would give me more but I am stopped when his large hand shoves me forward making my top half smack into the sofa cushions. I feel Master reposition himself behind me and then suddenly thrust deep inside my walls, I scream at his intrusion, this only spurs him on even more. Master reposition's himself again this time he stomps his foot on my head squashing my head down into the sofa making me squeal as he slams back into my pussy. Master slowly pulls out of me only to ram himself back home, it felt so good, yet painful to feel him stretch me out and use me this way. He leans forward and pulls my hair back into a ponytail and wraps it around his fist before pulling hard on my head. My scalp screaming for something to relent, between his foot crushing my face and being scalped tears began to prickle at the corners of my eyes threatening to take over.

Masters pounding is relentless, he pumps harder and faster searching for is own release as his foot pushes down harder into my face.

"Suck my toe, show your God your devotion to him". He bellows at me, his voice sending shivers down my spine and making my skin erupt into goosebumps. I stretch my tongue out flicking the tip of his toe, I greedily suck it into my mouth treating it like it was his cock my saliva coating his toe drenching it. I start to feel my pussy tighten around Masters cock "Soon little girl" he groans getting closer to his own climax. Master somehow doubles his pace once more and yanks on my hair even harder so that his toe pops out my mouth. The pain in my head causes tears to stream down my face, trying to stifle a sob but its no use they start flowing and my body betrays me. My breath coming in pants, my nipples harden and my pussy dripping. I am sure the sofa is covered in my juices.

"Please Sir, please can I cum?" I beg repeatedly needing release so badly.

"You will cum with me in five" he ordered as he squatted down lower forcing his cock deeper inside of me, making my legs buckle at his sheer size.

"Four, Three" he moaned quickly.

"Two" he dragged the word out, I was on the edge of the abyss my mind was ready to fade out.

"One! Cum for me, Cum. For. Me. Now." Master growled into my ear as he erupts deep inside me, I scream his name as I cum all over his cock. My mind loses all sense to everything around me except for the feeling of his hot seed filling me, slowly dripping out of me. My limbs give out and I collapse onto the sofa.

Master lays down beside me pulling me close into his body, he wipes the matted hair from my face and kisses me deeply while covering us in a blanket. We both lay there panting staring at one another in awe.

"You know those T-shirts make me angry". He chuckles nuzzling into my neck.