A Caged Robyn Pt. 01

Story Info
Robyn starts her journey with her new white Daddy.
12.3k words
4.56
17.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoxtrot
phoxtrot
22 Followers

This is the first part of an eight-part series. I am submitting it on here in order to get reader feedback and to help improve myself as a writer. Please leave comments or suggestion!

Enjoy!

*

She pulled up to his house in the early evening. Just as she planned, she finished work early, drove to her apartment to fill her small Jetta with as much of her personal property as possible and make her way to him.

She enjoyed the drive to his new house. It was a large, four-bedroom that sat next to the beach. She could tell it was an expensive home on the island of Coronado. She's lived in the city for two years and the small, two-bedroom apartment that she currently had was just barely within her price range.

He glanced out the window to find Robyn just sitting in her car. She parked in the driveway and turned the engine off but remained in the driver's seat. He watched as she didn't move, motionless as if unsure what to do. He knew she was nervous. But then again, so was he.

He was only in town for six month as the head of a small investment company. He started it a few years earlier with some friends from the Navy and when they finally had the capital to do something big, they decided to build a retirement community in southern San Diego.

It was a large project and Jon needed to be in the area to manage from concept to ground breaking. Though not normally his job, when he found out that Robyn was working in the city as the political adviser for the mayor, he requested to go. The partners agreed and the matter was settled.

Now he stood in his office on the second floor of his house, peering out the window, careful not to be seen. He was dressed in nothing but black gym shirts. He removed his tee-shirt a few hours earlier when he was building a patio table and chairs in the back yard and decided that since we was now living in southern California, he would start acting the part.

Still in her car, she noticed her palms sweating. Before she pulled into the driveway, it was all a fantasy; it was a thought, an idea. Nothing more than a man and woman talking. She never really thought anything could come of it.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, he called her. He told her he'd be in town and the company would be paying for a house on the beach but he'd love for a roommate. She had to think about it for less than a minute. Her work schedule made it very difficult to make friends, let alone, lovers and she wanted some attention.

Although, she's lived in the city for over two years, she's had a hard time making new friends. The election of the democratic mayor in a city that was starting to turn republican was taxing on her. She survived the past year with less than four hours of sleep a night but her hard work paid off. She managed to get the mayor, a 24 point underdog, elected.

But, it came at a price. She was tired and had no social life. She needed moral support, a friend that was always in her corner. Someone that she could trust to have a stable enough life, that they could help her. Jon was that person. He has been her rock for years. A trusted friend that has always made time to take her phone call and give advice or just send her a kind message when he hasn't heard from her.

The really odd thing for her was that even her mom liked him. It's not often that a black family supported their daughter with a white man. Much less, one that's ten years older then she is. Her dad, being a far-left black rights activist wasn't a fan but then again, he rarely liked anyone.

Before they moved away from each other, they lived in Jacksonville, Florida. Robyn asked him to join her at a family Christmas party and, although he didn't want to go, he couldn't say no to her. Within only a few hours, most of her family loved him.

He was attractive, funny, and energetic. Her mom saw him as the type of guy to make sure her daughter was always happy. Her father tolerated him because he was well versed in current events and although they disagreed on a many current social issues, he respected that Jon spoke with facts and debated point by point. She's even told Jon that he was the first white guy that her father has ever respected.

Jon, still shirtless, walked out of the front door. She was distracted by his perfectly sculpted chest. She's seen him with no shirt before when they used to go to the gym together but this was different. Based off the sexual undertones of the conversation they have had, this was the first time that she knew that he wanted her. And she wanted him in return.

His loose fitting shorts rode low on him. She could see just the top band of his boxers. It was just enough. He looked sexy but not trashy, a difficult appearance for men to pull off. The key is to make the boxers just barely visible. She wasn't even sure the color of his underwear, just the elastic band. That was the part what got to her.

He saw her biting her lower lip as he approached the car. A habit he had noticed more and more on their more recent video chats. He knew what it meant but he wasn't sure if she even knew she was doing it.

He opened her care door for her and she jumped out. Her long white sundress and flip-flops were perfect for the warm but breezy evening. He loved the light color on her toned, ebony body. Her long hair was straight and flowed freely down her back.

Finally, he noticed her breast. Though she was wearing a bra, their large size gave him a great view of her cleavage. He was unsure if she was showing off so much on purpose or not

She was still taking his tan body in when he raised his arms and wrapped her in a tight hug. She instantly fell in love with his warm and strong embrace. He held her tight, tighter than he ever has before. Maybe it was because it's been years since they have seen each other, or maybe it was something more.

"Open your trunk." He said, leaving no room for her to not obey.

She felt sad when he released her. It felt right t be in his arms. She felt safe and stress free. She never realized the power someone could have to make everything else seem so insignificant.

He grabbed a few of her bags and smiled at her as he walked back to the house. She followed as he passed the threshold. The house was beautiful; tile throughout the whole first floor and large kitchen doors to the back patio.

The house was missing any type of decoration and he explained that since he just flew in a few hours ago, he has yet to have time to go shopping. She knew that she would need to help him.

They went upstairs and the tour continued.

They stood face to a face as he lowered her bags to the floor, on either side of her.

"To your right is the guest room. You can pick up your bags, go in there, and we'll continue be friends. You're already my best friend; I look forward to living with you for the next six months... at least." He said as he smiled at her. "Or, you can go to your left. Inside is the Master bedroom. My bedroom. Our bedroom. By choosing that door, you understand that you are surrendering to me. You will be my Babygirl."

He could sense her uncertainty. He knew that even though they have openly discussed this for months, it was always a hypothetical. She was nervous and he could see that.

They stood facing each other for server moments. Silence filled the air.

Finally, he leaned in and said, "Don't decide yet. Stand right here. I'm going to shower."

She didn't say anything as he turned his back and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. She had so much on her mind, unsure of what she should do. He was right, he was her best friend. And she was the same for him. She has been thinking about this moment since she found out he'd be staying in San Diego. Now it's time to decide.

The symbolism wasn't lost on her. One door, she could carry my own bags to and take care of herself. The other, she would have to completely submit to him but he would be her Daddy. A role that she couldn't help but be attracted to.

He took a long and hot shower. The water helped him relax and think about everything. He was having a hard time excepting what was about to happen. They both knew he had a problem with commitment. He's an attractive, well educated, wealthy man with no kids and he's never been married. He's only stayed single due to his inability to find anyone that keeps his attention sexually; and she knew all this.

She was the one on the phone with him every time he broke up with one of his girlfriends. She was the one hearing about why it wouldn't work with them. She was the one that helped him decide if it was the right thing to do or not. She was also the one that told him that he was being too picky and that he needed to find someone that he wants to grew with.

In the shower, he knew that was her. The beautiful, young black woman, standing in her sundress in his upstairs hallway, was the woman that would help him grow as a man. He worried that he wouldn't be able to do the same for her.

Standing in the same spot that he left her, she could feel the excitement inside her growing. She knew what she wanted. She's told him directly over the years. Sometimes she told him that she wanted it from anyone, but lately she wanted it only from him.

He's been a dominant for years. It was the primary reason he had such a hard time finding the perfect girlfriend. But he even admitted that he has never been a Daddy. It was a role that, although similar, had different responsibilities than that of a Dominant. He would have to be there for her in a very emotional way. If not for their long lasting friendship, he wasn't sure he would even be able to do it.

He walked out of his room, wearing only a towel. It was wrapped tightly around his waist and, once again, he showed off his chest and abs. He stepped close to her and took her hands in his. His large frame towered over her with more than a foot of difference between them. She stared at him as she bit her lip again.

"Do you want me to take your bags? Or will you take them yourself." He asked with a reassuring smile on his face.

Biting her lip, her full brown eyes never left his. She took his hands into hers and guided them on either side of her to the handles of her bags.

He smiled as he let her lead him. He bet over and picked up both bags which seem much lighter now.

"Well then, Babygirl, crawl into the bedroom." He ordered.

Suddenly, her body filled with anxiety. The implications of what she just agreed to washed over her. She was a successful black woman and she just agreed to submit herself to a rich white man. She felt guilt and shame.

Yet, although her head was filled with doubt, she slowly sank to her knees. Daddy smiled at her, which help reassure her. She attempted to crawl in her long dress but her knees became tangled. Jon knew this would happen so he waited.

While on all fours, she hiked up her dress so that it bunched up above her ass. She was slightly embarrassed that her rear-end was now on display for her new Daddy to see. Her light pink thong against her dark skin looked perfect to him.

As she crawled, she glanced back over her shoulder. She could clearly see a bulge growing under his thin gray towel. Feeling a little emboldened, she playfully shook her butt as she moved.

He noticed her playful attitude and, although it would have to be corrected, he did smile when she started to relax. He followed behind her, into the room and put the bags on the bed. On their bed.

The room was empty except for a king-sized mattress and box spring resting directly on the floor and a few pieces of luggage in the corner. She didn't like the ugly, tan carpet throughout but she was thankful that it wasn't tile under her knees.

"Sit up." He told her as he closed the door.

He walked around her, studying her. Much like any predator would study their prey before they attack. He stopped in front of her. Her face was in perfect position for a perfect view of his package.

She could feel her mouth start to water. She knew what he wanted and she wanted to give it to him. She wanted... Needed to pleasure this sexy older man that stood in front of her.

"Go ahead, I know you want to." He told her, giving her the permission she craved.

She pulled his loosely tucked towel away, revealing to her for the first time what he was working with. It was an above average and very thick penis. She was worried she wouldn't be able to take the full width into her mouth but she needed to try.

"Hands behind your back, Babygirl." He correct when she failed to drop her hands to her side.

"Yes, Daddy." She replied.

She opened her mouth and slowly took the head of him into her mouth. The warm flesh filled her mouth and she could smell the slight scent of the soap from his shower.

She took her time. She licked up and down the shaft, and then she slowly kissed up one side and back down the other. He moaned as she took him deep into her throat. She knew he would enjoy it and in response, he ran his hand through her long hair.

Soon, his fingers tightened on her and he started thrusting into her face. She struggled to take him in and gagged and spit up around his cock. Large drops of drool dripped down her chin and onto her, still covered, cleavage.

His moaning became louder and she knew he was close. He pulled himself out of her mouth and pulled her hair back tight, forcing her to look up towards his white cock. He started to stroke himself and she stuck her tongue out to await her reward.

"Please Daddy, I need your cum." She said, sending him over the top.

He shot his load into her mouth, careful to not hit her in the eyes or hair. He wanted to go slow with her. He had months to train her and didn't want to push her to fast.

She swallowed everything she could then took him back into her awaiting mouth. She loved to clean men after they have cum; making then jump and moan as she worked their sensitive member was the perfect post-oral activity.

Soon, he could no longer take her skills. He pulled himself from her mouth and sat back on the bed.

"You know what this means, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy." She replied.

"Explain it to me."

"Daddy, this means that until you go back to Florida, you own me. I will obey you. I will give myself to you anytime you wish. I will do anything you want with no limitations." She said.

"You've been practicing." He said, causing her to smile.

He pulled her close to him and with her still on her knees; he hugged her tightly as his lips closed on hers. It was their first kiss and was amazing to both of them.

She kept her hands together and behind her back as she was ordered to do. He ran his hand though her hair and held her head still. His strong and powerful grip on her made her melt for him. She knew there was no going back.

"Stand up for me, Babygirl." He said, using a soft yet somehow over powering tone.

He guided her arms over her head as he gently lifted the torn dress up and off of her. She instinctively kicked off her sandals and she stood before him

He grabbed her, roughly, lifting her into the air. She wrapped her legs around him as she leaned in and kissed him. Their tongues danced together as he spun her around and he laid her on the bed.

"Please, fuck me Daddy." She whispered.

This was about to be their first time together and it has been a long time coming. They both fantasized about this moment for years but the road of life prevented them from attempting anything.

On her back, she held him tight, her long and beautiful nails dug into his back as he slowly slid inside of her. She moaned out as her wet pussy was penetrated by his large white cock. He went slow, savoring each moment as he entered her for the first time.

She let out a shallow and steady moan of pleasure. She thought about this day many times and she reminded herself that it might not live up to the fantasy. His hands ran down her arms until their fingers interlocked. It was a rather romantic gesture from a man that has bragged to her regularly about all the things he has made submissive women do.

Soon, he was fully inside of her as he kissed her. His mouth traveled from her lips to her neck where he gently and lovingly sucked on her collarbone.

She moaned out as his speed increased. His dick pumped in and out of her. His mouth and hands worked her body as if he was playing a fine instrument. She finally understood why it was so easy for him to find women for his kinky play.

She felt the familiar feel of an orgasm approaching within her.

"Oh yes Daddy. Fuck me hard. I am alllll yoooouuuurrrs." She purred as her body was rocked with an orgasm. Her back arched and her fist closed around the white cotton sheets of her new bed.

"You're all mine now, Babygirl." He whispered into her ear.

She melted as she heard that magic word. Babygirl. It certainly wasn't the first time a man has called her that. Often times, the black men she dates use that term. But it meant something different from him. When he said it, she felt safe, she felt both independent but completely enslave. She felt in her place.

He pressed his lips into hers, rather roughly. His breathing increased and his speed quickened. He grabbed her by her long hair and pulled it back tight.

She enjoyed his increase in aggression.

"Oh, fuck yes, you're going to make me cum again Daddy." She moaned out.

"Beg me to fill your pussy with my cum." He ordered.

"Oh yes Daddy. Please fill my tight black pussy with your cum. I need it; I need to feel it inside of me. I am your Babygirl cum bucket and I live for your cum." She screamed out.

He grunted as his muscles contracted. She felt each pulse as his balls emptied their hot load into her pussy. She moaned as she felt the inside of her cunt fill with his creamy seed. Her cunt squeezed him, milking every drop of cum that she could.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fill me up Daddy!" She screams as her body was rocked with yet another orgasm.

Jon rolled off his dark-skinned lover and laid beside her. He took her into his strong arms and held her naked body as she recovered from such a powerful orgasm. Her eyes were closed and her beautiful ebony shin was covered with a slight hint of sweat.

She rested her head on his pecks as her hands wrapped around his waist. Her head felt light, as if she was floating above herself. She imagined looking down on herself and seeing her best friend in such absolute control of a random young lady.

She liked it. She liked him. She loved all the ways that he was different from the men she normally dated. He was an older academic. He had his master's degree in business finances and he worked extremely hard to achieve his goals. Most guys her age didn't even have goals. The last guy she dated spent four months talking about a smart phone application that allow two people to free-style rap against each other and users could vote on the who won. It was a good idea, she thought, so she went out and bought him a book about how to build a smart phone app. Of course, she wasn't too surprise when her ex didn't even read it. She was just a little disappointed.

"I am going to use the bathroom." She whispered into the slightly older man's ear.

He smiled at her and kissed her gently on the forehead as his hand reach around her. He pulled back on her hair slightly. Not enough to hurt her but more then she was used too.

"First, correctly address me." He said.

She got the impression he was being playful but she's heard the stories before, she knew what he was capable of.

"I'm sorry Daddy." She corrected.

"Good girl." He smiled at her as he released her hair. "Second, you do not tell me that you are going to use the bathroom. You ask permission. Not all the time but think of it as if you would feel the need to explain what you are doing, then you need to ask. For example, we are cuddling; I have you in my arms. That means you need to ask my permission to use the bathroom."

phoxtrot
phoxtrot
22 Followers