Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to ride me," Simon instructs after several long minutes. Simon's strong arms hold Matt in place as the switch positions, his cock almost remaining inside his arse but easing out at the last moment. Matt leaned forward, kissing Simon whilst reaching behind himself for his tick meat. He sat up and steadily lowered himself down, his hand guiding the head then the shaft back inside. His head lent back and he let out a moan as the base was reached and his weight settled onto Simon's hips. He was in heaven, he felt completely filled, every time he eased himself up to the tip of the cock he knew he was going to be rewarded with the sense of fulfilment as he slid back down the girth of it.

Simon gripped Matt's hips, his fingers splayed out his lower back and buttocks, holding him firm as took back control of the fuck. The loss of control brought Matt to the brink and within a few hard deep thrusts Matt was spurting his cum all over Simon, on his chest, head and some made it as far as the wall above Simon's head, he hadn't managed that in some time! Simon eased the thrusting and scooped up some of the cum from his cheek and forehead before feeding it to himself hungrily. He trailed his finger in more of the cum on his chest before placing it on his tongue.

"Kiss me," he commanded, and Matt could not refuse. He leaned down and his tongue sought out the salty warmth of his own cum in Simon's mouth.

Matt sat back on Simon's still-hard cock and started riding him, long high stokes which switched to a forwards and backwards grinding motion. Simon pulled Matt forward for another passionate kiss and at the same time rolled Matt once again underneath him. Simon fucks him hard in this position, varying speed and depth, then eventually slows to a deep grinding motion, he knew he wouldn't last much longer but it felt too good to stop.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned eventually as he lent down to kiss Matt as he rode him over the edge. Matt could feel the cum shooting powerfully into him, the throbbing of Simon's girth as he emptied his balls inside him. The sensations pushed Matt to his second orgasm and shot after shot of hot cum hit his chest and his chin as he let out a loud gasp. Simon collapsed on top of him sweaty and exhausted, the cum cooling and drying between their pressed bodies.

I'd barely slept that night, my imagination running wild with what may have been happening in the other bedroom. I did go to the toilet around 3am and could hear some moans and sounds of pleasure but nothing much. I didn't know our place was so sound proofed! I had heard them both cumming, as they were loud, and I'm sure I'd heard Matt cum twice, the last orgasm was both of them, first Simon with Matt closely afterwards almost rolling into one. The sound was intense, guttural and insanely hot. It must have only been after that when I finally drifted off to sleep.

By late morning I thought it was safe to knock on the spare bedroom door.

"Come in," Simon called. My eyes pan the room, trying to take everything in. The curtains are drawn, there isn't a great deal of light, the air reeks of sweat and cum. He looked at me with a friendly smile, and I pull my mind back, trying to compose myself. At first I'm a little confused as I don't see Matt.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll have a coffee, thanks." He throws back the duvet, and my eyes move down his muscular chest and his sexy body to see Matt devouring his amazing wide cock. It had a big mushroom head and looked to be about around 8 inches and Matt's mouth was stretched wide around it. No wonder Matt was so intent on returning to Simon's bed! He continued worshipping the cock as if I wasn't in the room, so Simon grabbed his hair to lift his head from the magnificent girth. Matt turns to look at me with thick saliva roping from his lips to the very wet cock.

"I'll be receiving my drink soon," he said with a smirk. With that he deep throated Simon's cock, letting out a moan of pure ecstasy as his nose pressed firmly into his pubes.

End of this part. The story will continue soon.

12