Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined what his cock would be like when it was hard. Eventually she was thinking about how good it would feel to have him fuck her. She thought about how he would arouse her by massaging her breasts and then how he would finger her, soon replacing his fingers with his cock. He would probably start slow and then get faster a little at a time.

Her dream was getting her close to a climax. She squeezed her breasts one at a time and rubbed her clit in an ever faster motion. She was now very wet so she inserted two fingers in her pussy and began to pump them in and out of it. She was getting close now, just a little more.

And then it hit her. It caused her hips to rise up off the mattress and her convulsions kept pace with her fingers pumping in and out of her. The climax lasted a long time but it ended soon enough. She rolled over on her side and closed her eyes and was asleep within a few minutes.

**********

The next morning started just as the previous day. They were all starting to blur together since there was no difference between them, except for Jack. After playing with Lancelot for a few minutes she got up and took a shower and got ready for the day. Then it was breakfast and up to work.

There were more email messages and more assignments to do, so she got to work. It at least passed the time. At lunch time she went downstairs and looked out the front window to see if Jack was outside. He was not there so he must still be inside she decided.

She fixed a tuna fish sandwich and let Lancelot have just a little. When she finished she checked back out front. Still no Jack. So she went back upstairs to her study.

There were some new emails, one of which was very interesting. It was from her boss and was about the COVID-19 crisis. Basically it said she should prepare to stay home for at least the next month, maybe longer. The number of cases had just exploded and it was causing overcrowding at the hospitals. While it was interesting, it was also disheartening. More isolation with no end in sight. Something had to give or she was going to be crazy in a month.

She decided to put it out of her mind for now and get back to work. That at least kept her mind off the crisis. At around four o'clock she ran out of things to do. After thinking about it, she wrote an email to her boss expressing her feelings but assuring him that she would be okay and would be just as diligent at home as at work. She really want to keep her job, she liked it and the people she worked with and for. After sending the email she shut down for the day.

"Come on, Lancelot. Let's see what's up in the neighborhood."

They went downstairs, she leashed the dog, and they started their daily walk. Despite her gloomy mood she enjoyed the walk. The exercise lifted her spirits and got her mind off the crisis. As she rounded the corner back to her block she noticed that Jack was outside in his lawn chair again. She discovered that she was looking forward to seeing him, so she went right up to his yard.

"Hi, Susan. Out for your daily walk?"

"Yep. Just trying to clear my head for the day."

"You must have been watching the news like me."

"No, but I did get an email from my boss about working from home for the next month, maybe longer. It was depressing. I might be a basket case in another month."

"Oh, come on. You seem more level headed than that."

"Well, maybe. I just get so bored at night."

"Look, I was going to grill some pork chops tonight. Want to join me?"

"Absolutely. What time?"

"In about 30 minutes. Just knock on the door. And bring Lancelot, he can guard you against my lecherous nature."

Susan smiled at that. "Okay, thanks. See you in a bit."

Jack watched her go back across the street and into her house. Things were looking up.

Susan turned on the TV for the news while she waited. It was just as dreary as her boss' email. It confirmed everything the email to her had implied. Things were worse. When it was over she leashed Lancelot and went across the street.

After knocking on the door, Jack let her in.

"Please excuse the blank walls and lack of furniture."

"No problem, just so there is a chair for me to sit in."

"Right this way."

Jack led her through the sparsely furnished home to the kitchen and small dining area where there was a table and four chairs. The table was already set and Susan could see the grill in the back yard with a little smoke coming out of it.

"The pork chops should be done so your timing is right on spot. I will be right back."

Jack went out the back door to the grill with a platter and tongs. He turned the chops over to make sure they were done and then placed them on the platter. He was back in no time.

"Just have a seat at the table. I still have to get some things off the stove."

Susan sat down with Lancelot beside her while jack brought in spinach and corn from the stove. He sat the bowls down and then returned with iced tea.

"This looks really good, Jack. I am surprised you can cook since you eat out so much."

"Well, I usually rent at a long term hotel that has kitchens in the room. It saves a little money and forces me to eat right. Don't be shy, dig in."

They both spooned vegetables and pork chops onto their plate. After tasting it, Susan said "Wow, this is really good. You surprise me."

"I like to cook and grill. I tend to eat better if I fix it myself. Restaurants always cover everything in butter and too much salt. This way I can season it myself."

They ate while talking of nothing in particular.

When they were done, Susan cut off a piece of her leftover chops and fed it to Lancelot. Jack picked up the plates and tidied up the kitchen.

"Sorry I don't have but the one couch in the living room. You will have to sit beside me."

"That's okay. Lancelot will protect me."

They went to the living room and sat together on the couch. Once settled, Jack said "I watched the news this afternoon. It's very depressing. We just don't seem to be getting a handle on this crisis. I am afraid this is going to be a long haul for all of us."

"It sure looks that way to me. Have you heard anything about your job?"

"Yeah, it was a spot of good news. My boss said that we will hold out as long as possible, in the meantime we should all just shelter in place. He also sent me a separate note about a possible remote job for me. Nothing is finalized yet, but he sounded encouraging."

"That's good. I hope it comes through for you."

"If it does, I am going to buy some furniture. This place is downright depressing as empty as it is."

Susan smiled. "It echos as well."

"Yeah, I noticed that. The weekend is almost here, are you going to do anything?"

"I need to pick up a few items at the grocery store, but that's it."

"Do you mind if we go together? I need a few items myself."

"Not at all, that would be nice."

They continued their conversation for a while. Susan was becoming comfortable with Jack. He was nice and he could cook. Not a bad combination. When the conversation slowed down Susan decided it was time to go.

"Well, Lancelot and I should get home. One more day of work and then the weekend. I hope we can spend more time together this weekend. It will make my weekend less lonely."

"I would not mind that at all. If you can put up with me?"

"That is not a problem. Let's see if we can come up with something to do at home. That will at least pass some time for us."

"Sounds like a plan. I will see what I can come up with."

"Thanks for the diner, Jack. You really are a good cook. Come on, Lancelot, let's go."

With that Jack opened the door for her. "See you tomorrow?"

"Could be. Bye."

Jack watched Susan and Lancelot go across the street. When she was safely inside he closed the door and leaned back against it. "Wow." he said to himself. He really liked Susan. Maybe it was the isolation, but he found her fascinating and beautiful.

**********

For Susan the next day was like the previous day, and the day before that. Everything was a blur. At day's end she took Lancelot for his daily walk and when she returned she found a note taped to her door.

Dear Susan,

I am making a run to the furniture store this evening. That remote job came through. Just send me an email when you want to go to the grocery store this weekend. I will be available any time.

Jack

He added his phone number and email address at the bottom. That brightened Susan's day, just hearing from Jack. She now knew he was courteous as well. She was now really looking forward to the weekend.

Susan went up to her study and sent Jack an email suggesting 10 o'clock for their trip to the store.

She had a rough time getting to sleep that night. She kept thinking about Jack, wondering what their weekend would be like.

On Saturday morning Lancelot woke Susan at the standard time. She let him lick her ear and neck for a while and then rolled over to sleep for a while longer. She woke again just before eight o'clock and got ready for the day. Once she was dressed and had breakfast she went up to her study to check her mail. Jack had answered her note with one from him.

Dear Susan,

Ten o'clock is fine. I have an SUV if you want to go with me. That way we will have plenty of room.

Jack

Susan recorded his email address in her address book. Then she went down to the living room to read while she waited.

At a few minutes before ten she let Lancelot out to do his business. Once he was done she let him back in out of the heat and humidity.

"Be a good boy while I am gone, Lancelot."

She grabbed her grocery list and walked across the street. Jack was raising the garage door just as she got to his driveway.

"Good morning, Susan. It's a fine day."

"Good morning, and yes it is. I hear you got good news."

"Very good news. Looks like I still have a job, at least for the next six months."

"Congratulations. It will be nice having you as a neighbor."

"Thanks. You ready to go?"

"Yep. Let's go"

They both got into Jack's SUV and were off to the store. They talked on the way. Jack was in a very good mood and it lifted Susan's spirits a lot. Once at the store they donned their face masks and proceeded to shop for a while. When they both had their selections they checked out and loaded the SUV with the groceries.

When they got home Jack drove into Susan's driveway so they could unload her purchases. Then he moved to his house to unload his.

"Jack, when you finish, come on over."

"Sounds good. See you in a little while."

Susan went back across the street to her house to put her stuff away. She only had two sacks so it did not take long. She poured herself a coke and then waited for Jack. He eventually rang her doorbell and she let him in.

"Want a coke, Jack?"

"Sure."

She poured him one as well and they sat in the living room.

"So tell me about this new job."

"I finished a contract for one of our clients six months ago. Now they have some new equipment to be installed and with the COVID-19 crisis they would rather I write up an installation manual for them than go to their location. That only makes sense, both for them and me. And I can reuse the manual in the future for other clients."

"That sounds wonderful. Do you have writing experience?"

"Some, but this will be the biggest thing I have done since college. I can probably muddle through it."

"Well if you need help or a proof reader, I would be glad to help you out. I don't know anything about telecom equipment but I can check for wording, format, and stuff. At least it will give me something to do at night and weekends."

"Wow, that is awfully nice of you. I might just take you up on that offer."

There was a sudden lull in the conversation. Jack decided it was time for some personal questions.

"Susan, do you mind if I ask a personal question?"

"Not at all."

"How is a woman as good looking and smart as you not married?"

Susan turned a little red with embarrassment. "Well, it's a short story, but also a somewhat painful one. I was going with a guy almost all the way through college. When it came time for graduation, I thought we were going to get married afterwards even though he had never really asked me. Turns out, he dropped a bomb on me and broke our relationship off. Seems he had another older relationship from high school that he wanted more than me.

"I was devastated, but I eventually got over it. I got the job I have now right out of college and that helped me over the breakup a lot. Now I just date casually until Mr. Right comes along. I am not actively seeking anyone, just waiting. What about you?"

"Sorry about the breakup. My situation is a little different. I dated all through college but never found the right girl. I entered the Air Force right out of college and was in for a 2-year hitch. I was about to re-enlist when I got the job offer from the start-up company. Like I said, that didn't last for very long. Now I am on the road all the time and I did not think it was fair to get involved with someone when I would be gone most of the time."

"Yeah, I can understand that. But now that you will be home maybe your situation will change. By the way, when will your furniture be delivered?"

"Next Tuesday. I bought some new living room furniture, a big screen TV, and some better furniture for my study since I will be home for a while."

"You went all-out, didn't you?"

"I probably over did it, but I had the money in savings so I splurged."

"Good for you. I like a man that knows how and when to spend money, and when not to. Speaking of furniture, I need a new desk chair. The one I have is starting to get to my back."

"The furniture store I went to has a pretty fair selection of desk chairs. Maybe I can run you over there this weekend."

"I'd like that. It would give me a chance to get out one more time."

"How about after lunch?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay. I have some things to do at home so I will see you after lunch."

With that Jack said his goodbye and left to return home.

Susan went back to the kitchen to take the dirty glasses to the dishwasher. Then she leaned against the counter top daydreaming about Jack. He certainly was a gentleman and very easy to talk to. She wished he would move a little faster in the romance department if he was going to do so. Maybe she would have to do the moving.

She sighed. I need to be fucked, she thought to herself. It had been entirely too long. Jack seemed like the perfect candidate to relieve her of the sexual tension she was developing. She decided she would look for an opening just as soon as she found one.

Jack showed up about 1:30 and after giving Lancelot some potty time outside she let him back in and they left in Jack's SUV for the furniture store. At the store they put their masks on and went inside. Jack pointed out the office furniture section and Susan tried out a few chairs. When she found one she liked, she said to Jack "Naturally I pick the most expensive chair."

"You just naturally have good taste. I am pretty sure we can fit it in my SUV if you want to take it home with you."

"Oh, that would be really nice of you."

They found a sales person and Susan bought the chair. They had one in stock so Jack drove around to the loading dock and had them put it in the rear of the SUV after folding the rear seat down. Then they drove back to Susan's house. Jack backed into the driveway and unloaded the chair.

"Boy, that is heavy. It's a good thing it is broken down. I can haul it upstairs a piece at a time."

He opened the box and she let him carry it up a piece at a time.

"I assume you would like for me to put it together for you?"

"Feel free to do so if you want."

Jack had it together in less than five minutes. Susan sat down in it and adjusted it for herself.

"Oh this feels nice, Jack. Thank you."

"No problem at all. I hope you like it."

"I believe it will." She hesitated wondering if this was the right time.

"Jack, sit in my old chair for a minute." After he sat down she continued. "I want to ask you a question and I don't want it to put you off."

"Go ahead. I'm not shy."

"Well, I was was just wondering what your feelings are for me. I know we have not known each other but just a few day, but I am starting to be very attracted to you. I was wondering if you felt the same way?"

Jack was quiet for a few seconds. "Well, I am attracted to you as well. I don't know what that will lead to, but I am willing to see where it leads."

Susan looked at Jack and said, "Would you like to take me to bed and see what happens? It has been a long time for me since I was with anyone and I could use a little time being close to someone."

"It has been a long time for me as well. If you really want to be with me that way, I am more than willing. I like you a lot."

Susan offered her hand to him. "Then let's go to my bedroom."

Jack took her hand and she led him downstairs and to her bedroom followed by Lancelot. She sat on the bed and took off her shoes. He followed her lead and then they both laid back on the bed. Susan held his hand as they looked into each others eyes.

"Thank you, Jack. You have been so nice to me and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. I have been really lonely since being at home and the last few days have given me a real lift of my spirits."

"Thanks, Susan. You are easy to be nice to. I have really enjoyed the time we have spent together these last few days. In the beginning I was afraid the whole work from home thing was going to be really hard. But you have changed everything for me. I have to admit that I have looked forward to seeing you every day. You are a real ray of sunshine."

She smiled at him and he liked it.

"Thank you again, Jack. You are one of the nicest people I have met in a long time."

Susan moved closer to him. She put her head against his chest. He put his free arm around her.

"Hummm. That feels nice."

Jack could smell her hair and perfume, now. She was so attractive, it was so hard not to touch her intimately.

"Jack, would you kiss me?"

She lifted her head up from his chest and leaned in to her lips. The kiss was full of passion and need. Neither of them wanted it to end, but eventually they broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"Thanks, Jack. I really needed that. And I may need more in a minute."

"Happy to oblige."

"If you like, you can touch me. I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to."

Jack responded by moving his hand to her breast. She was wearing a bra but he could tell she had nice breasts underneath.

"Yeah, I like that. Just keep it up."

As he massaged each breast in turn she moved her free hand down to his crotch. He was already getting hard, and it felt wonderful. She liked a hard penis and his was already making her horny.

"Jack, would you make love to me?"

"It would be my extreme pleasure."

They started undressing each other. Neither was in any hurry, they were enjoying just being with each other. After a bit of fumbling they each removed their own clothing. Soon they were each down to their under ware.

"God, Susan. You are so beautiful."

"You're not so bad yourself. Now, please hold me so I can feel you."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him as he lay back on the bed. Jack could not believe this. It was the last thing he expected when he woke up this morning. But he sure knew what he had now. And he wanted more.

Jack brought her head up and kissed her again. This time their lips parted and their tongues began a dance between them. She was so passionate. It was making him harder by the second.

He turned her on to her back and started kissing down her body. She was still wearing a bra so kissed all around it. Then he moved to her stomach, kissing and licking as he went. Soon, he moved down to her legs bypassing her crotch area still kissing and licking her skin.