Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jack. That feels so good."

"Turn over."

She did and he moved up to her back. He massaged her shoulders and back.

"Oh, God, Jack. You really know where my weak spots are. I love what you are doing to me."

"You are a bit tense in your shoulders. Just relax and let me work what magic I have."

He kneaded her muscles using alternate hard and soft strokes. He loved giving a woman a massage. For some reason it made him feel really good about what was happening to the women he did it to.

Slowly he moved down to her butt to massage it through her panties. She had really nice muscles there and it had a really nice shape. After working on it a while he continued on down to her legs. He spent a lot of time on them including between her thighs.

"That is really turning me on, Jack."

"I hope so, that is what I want for you."

She looked back at him. "How about you. Are you horny as well?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Then take your under ware off and lay back on the bed."

They both removed their remaining clothing. When Jack laid back she got on her knees beside his midsection. She took his penis in her hand. It was already hard and she began jerking it slowly.

"I love your cock, Jack."

After a minute or two she leaned forward and began licking his member. He tasted wonderful.

"That feels unbelievable, Susan."

She looked at him and smiled. Then she slowly put his penis into her mouth. He was not overly large, but just right for her. She liked it. As she bobbed up and down on it Jack was getting even more turned on. He sat up and gently lowered her on her back. As he moved between her legs he noticed that she was almost cleanly shaved except for a small landing strip. And she was already very wet, he could see her juices glistening on her pubic area.

"God, you are so beautiful, Susan."

He got down so he was closer to her pubic area. He started by softly blowing onto her.

"I like that, Jack. But please don't tease me, I want to feel you."

Jack began using his tongue by lightly licking around her opening. She tasted so good. After spending some time around her pussy he moved on to lick her opening from bottom to top, pausing just long enough to tickle her clit with his tongue. Susan reacted by lifting her hips and moaning.

"Oh, Jack. Please don't stop!"

Jack was just happy being where he was. He continued by inserting his tongue into her pussy. She was so wet. After a while he replaced his tongue with a finger and put his tongue on her clit. Susan began to moan continuously. When she got a little more into it he inserted a second finger into her. He started moving his fingers faster and she responded by moving her hips up and down, trying to meet the motion of his fingers.

"Hummm, I'm getting close. Just keep going!"

He was really enjoying himself. She was responding to everything he did to her and that gave him a kind of pleasure he sometimes never got. He sped up his motions and licking a bit and that was enough to put her over the top.

Her climax was very forceful. She squeezed his fingers with the walls of her pussy and lifted her head up and down from the pillow. Her brow was furrowed and she gripped the sheets with her hands. Slowly she began to recover. She looked down at him with a huge smile on her face.

"That was the best climax I have had in a very long time. You have very talented fingers and tongue. Now come up here and fuck me."

He did as she asked.

"Are you protected?"

"Yes, I am on the pill, so get in there and fuck me."

Jack took his cock in hand and guided to her opening. He rubbed his penis up and down on her opening to get it wet and then slowly started to enter her. She was so wet he went in easily.

"Oh my God, you feel so nice, Jack. You fill me up just right."

"You feel wonderful to me. You are tight and wet and I love it. How do you want it?"

"Start slow and we can build together."

He began slowly pumping in and out of her, alternating with some deep and shallow strokes. He looked down at her and she was looking at him. She had amazing eyes.

"This is better than I imagined, Jack. Just keep doing that to me because it feels so good."

"You are so good to me and for me. You are much better than I imagined."

"Thank you. Would you turn on you back so I can be on top?"

He got his arms under her and rolled over. Susan stayed connected to him.

"I like this position, Jack. It gives me more control."

She began to move up and down and then backwards and forwards, changing it up after a few strokes. Jack was also pumping her and together they had a rhythm going. Jack reached up to put his hands on her breasts. They were not pendulous, but they were a perfect handful.

"Do you like those?" He nodded yes. "Good, I like it when they are played with. My nipples are very sensitive so no hard pinching." They both smiled at each other. Jack continued to stroke them in circles. He also just liked to hold them so that the nipples were against his palms.

Susan was moving a little faster now, so he increased his own motions.

"Jack, you are so good for me. I really need this and you are a perfect partner for me. I love they way you make love to me."

"That is really nice of you to say that. I want to please you because you are really pleasing me."

"I'm glad."

She was moving even faster now and he was following along with her. They were both nearing a peak and it would not be long before neither could hold back.

"Oh, Jack, I am really getting close. Give me your spunk in my pussy. I want to feel you cum."

They were really fucking each other now. They were moving in concert with each other trying their best to please the other. After a few more strokes between the two of them they hit the top together. Susan loudly moaned through her climax and Jack kept saying "Oh, God!" over and over again. It was a long climax for both of them, each feeling the others contractions and making it even better for the other.

As they both started to come down they looked at each other and smiled.

Susan said, "That was unbelievable. I have never had a climax like that before. You are an artist."

"It was special for me as well. You did things to me that I really liked."

She leaned forward to be close to him. He wrapped his arms around her and they laid together like that for a few moments, still connected to each other.

"Jack, will you stay with me this afternoon and evening? I might need another session or two of this."

"Of course I will. How could I say 'no'?"

She smiled at that even though he could not see her face. "Thank you. You are so good to me."

They stayed in this position until Jack started to soften. Susan rolled off to his side and took his hand in hers. She brought his hand up to her face and then kissed it.

"I need a trip to the bathroom."

Susan got up and went to her bathroom to clean up a little. When she was done she came back out, still naked, and plopped on the bed.

"Your turn."

Jack got up and did his business in the bathroom and then came back out to her. When he laid on the bed she curled up next to him.

"God this feels good. I love having you next to me, Jack. It feels so right."

"Same here. Thank you for letting me make love to you. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it."

"Well, you can expect more of the same."

Jack hugged her and she responded in kind. Both of them were very happy with each other. They were silent for a while and then both of them fell asleep.

**********

Jack woke up when he felt a hand on his cock. He opened his eyes and Susan was looking at him with smile on her face and her hand on his cock.

"I didn't want you to sleep the day away. I hope you don't mind?"

"It's a nice way to wake up. Are you trying for round two? I'm willing if that's what you want."

"Definitely."

"I had no idea you are such a sexual being. But I like it."

"Good. It has just been a long time since I had sex. I have to make up for some lost sessions."

Jack was getting harder with what she was doing to him. But he wanted his fun as well, so he turned her onto her back and he nuzzled her neck with kisses. He also worked on her earlobes, kissing and licking them while she continued to hold his cock.

"You give me shivers, Jack."

He worked his way down to her breasts. He liked her mounds, they were just right to hold, kiss, and nuzzle. Her nipples responded to his touch by becoming rock hard. He sucked on them and used his tongue on them.

"I really like your breasts. They are perfect on you and just the right size."

While he continued to kiss and lick her breasts he moved his hand down to her love triangle. He used his hand to massage her inner thighs. She spread her legs even wider to give him complete access. He worked all around her thighs and labia.

"You really know how to turn a girl on, Jack. You are tender when I need you to to be tender, and rough when it is time to be rough. I could get used to this with you."

Jack decided to change things up a bit. He reversed his position on her and then rolled her over on top of him into a sixty-nine position. Her pussy was now positioned directly over his mouth, and he made good use of it, licking and kissing all around it. Susan used this opportunity to lick his cock. She loved the sixty-nine position, it gave her two things she liked, a cock to suck and someone to eat her pussy.

Susan really liked Jack's cock. It became so hard so fast, and he could make it last for her. She began to alternately suck on it and then lick all around it. Jack was getting serious with the use of his tongue on her pussy and clit. She was wet and dripping juices onto his mouth and down his neck. Her clit was really hard as he sucked and licked it. After a while she started moving her hips a little against his tongue.

"That feels so good, Jack. You eat my pussy like there was something you need from it. I love a man who likes eating my pussy."

"I love a woman who likes to suck my cock. It is such a turn on and you do it so well."

They continued to stimulate each other, neither was in any hurry. They loved getting and receiving the kind of attention each was offering. Their bodies were completely open to the other and no hesitation was was had by either. More than that, they made each other happy.

But now the sense of urgency was rising in both of them. Their energy level was rising and they were moving a little faster and harder. Jack began to pump her mouth with his cock and she was grinding into his mouth.

Suddenly Susan moved off of Jack and said, "Fuck me from the rear. I want it hard and fast."

Jack got on his knees behind her and took hold of her hips. His cock easily went into her and he began to fuck her.

"Harder. I need to be really fucked."

He moved faster and harder, in and out of her while she rocked back and forth in time with his pounding.

"That's it. I love being fucked this way. Give me your cock, all of it."

Jack was giving his all to fuck her, pounding her over and over. He had never been with any woman who liked it like this. It gave his ego a huge lift and made him want to keep going until she had her orgasm. Which would not be long at this rate.

"Keep going. I'm almost there. Don't stop. I want all of you. Give me your love juice."

"I'm getting close, Susan. You are so good to me."

After a moment Susan almost screamed, "I'm there!" And she began convulsing. Her head dropped to the pillow and she was moaning quite loud. It was so stimulating that Jack could not hold back any longer and filled her pussy with his cum. And still they continued to pound each other. But slowly, they eased down until they had completely stopped. Jack then pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed.

Susan wanted him in her arms so she lay along side of him and wrapped her arms around him. She looked at him and then kissed him passionately. When they broke the kiss she nuzzled his neck.

"My God you are a good lover, Jack."

"Thank you. You are pretty good yourself. You are so passionate and so giving. I can't help but be appreciative of the way you make love. You are definitely the best lover I have ever encountered."

"I feel the same way. You are really good for me and I want to thank you for being here for me. I can't think of anyone else I would rather be with right now."

They held each other for a long time, just enjoying each other and feeling the contact between each other. Both of them were altering the feelings they had for the other. The sex had changed them, but neither of them was able to fully to process those changes. It was all happening so fast, maybe too fast. But neither of them was willing to stop where they were going, the train was moving too fast.

Susan rolled off of him and said, "I'm going to take a shower. Want to join me?"

"Yeah. I really need one, too."

She went to her bathroom and started the water to get it warm. While waiting she put her hair up into a bun. Jack watched from the doorway.

"You are so beautiful, Susan. I can't get over how sexy you are. Just watching you is special."

A big grin broke out her. Jack loved her smile.

"Thanks, Jack. You are pretty handsome yourself. I think the water is warm now so follow me."

She opened the shower door and waited for him to join her. The dedicated shower was actually fairly large for a townhouse. There was plenty of room for both of them. They bathed each other, not missing any part of the others body. Each was now familiar with the others body so it made bathing easier. When they finished Susan gave Jack a towel and they dried each other off. When they finished they returned to her bed to sit up next to the headboard.

"Are you hungry, Jack? I could fix something if you are."

"Actually, I am. What have you got?"

"Let's go see."

They went into her kitchen and rummaged around in the refrigerator. They decided on sandwiches and some potato salad. It didn't take long to fix them and they were soon sitting at the table eating and talking in the nude. The conversation was about small things of no real importance. Neither wanted to talk about the elephant in the room for fear it would spoil the day. But an elephant will not be denied.

"Susan, you know that I really like you. But I hope that in six months when my contract is over you will not regret what happened today."

"I know. I was thinking about that, too. All I know at the moment is that you are here with me and I don't want you to go. Whatever comes in the future we will have to face when it gets here. I learned that after my breakup. No one can predict the future, you have to live one day at a time making the best of it you can. No matter what hardships and happiness's come our way, we have to face them. We have no choice in the matter."

"That's pretty deep thinking, Susan. I know that I want to be with you as long as I can. I just did not want to be the cause of any unhappiness on your part."

She reached over and put her hand on his.

"Thanks. You are ever the gentleman. It's just one of the things I like about you. Look, who knows how long the COVID-19 thing will last. The way things are going it might be a lot longer than six months. It's one of the things I don't have good feelings about."

He sighed. "Yeah, me too. But you are the one bright light in a now dreary world for me."

"Then lets make the best of it while it lasts. We could have a lot of fun together, you and I. We sure have made a good start today." She smiled at him filling him with happiness.

Jack considered himself the luckiest man he knew. He had found someone at last who could not only make him happy, but was just as practical as he was. Luck did not even begin to describe it.

"Let's clean up and watch a little TV in the bedroom. We can cuddle with each other while we watch."

They cleaned up the dishes and silverware, placed it all in the dishwasher and returned to her bedroom. Susan turned on the TV and they surfed around the channels until the found something they both liked. Then they embraced and leaned back against the headboard. Lancelot had joined them on the bed and was snoozing at their feet.

In an hour or so the sun was starting to go down.

"Jack, will you spend the night with me?"

"I can think of no better way to spend the night."

She smiled at him again. "You are so good to me."

He leaned over and kissed her lightly. She took his head in her hands and pulled him into her lips ever more closely. Their tongues started a dance with each other. Each felt the emotion of the other. The rest of the world faded away while they felt their way around each other.

"I want you again, Jack. I can't get enough of you."

"God you feel good. I could eat you alive."

"Oooh, kinky. Still hungry I see. Me, too."

Over the next hour they made love to each other in many ways but never quite reaching climax. They seemed to be living on the precipice, but not yet ready to go over the edge. Jack was slowly fucking her her from behind while on their sides. It was a position he favored because it was so intimate. It gave him access to her breasts and clitoris and he made good use of them to stimulate her. He kissed the side of her neck and played with every part of her. When he was ready to cum she was close as well. He massaged her clit a little faster and pushed her over the edge just about the time he climaxed. It was the kind of climax that was satisfying and meaningful for both of them.

"Hmm, that was nice."

He still held her in his coital embrace, not wanting to let her go. They stayed that way for a few minutes and then proceeded to the bathroom to clean up. Once done, they returned to the bed. They were both sapped of any strength. Susan turned the TV off and they were both asleep before they knew it.

They both had good dreams, the sleep of contentment. They lay near each other to feel the warmth of the other. Lancelot raised his head and looked at them. Then he slept with doggy dreams of his own.

OlderHormones