Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers

"Supreme Commander?" Steve suggested.

"Sounds good," I grinned.

We moved our computers downstairs and into the living room. Setting them up so they were facing each other. I only had a laptop, but it ran the game fine as it was fairly old now. The teams were Katie and myself vs Graham and Steve. It was a standard game of annihilation, once your Commander goes down you are out of the game and have to strip to underwear. For guys that was just boxers, and for the girls after much arguing and debate only our panties were deemed as valid underwear. Lose your commander, and you are topless. The main reason why we agreed to it was if one of us get knocked out it would be two against one and winning was unlikely once it gets to that stage anyway.

Katie was wearing t-shirt, shorts, bra and panties. As I was ready for bed I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties. As a loss would involve me just wearing the panties I didn't bother adding anything else to my state of dress. Graham and Steve were both wearing t-shirts, shorts and boxers.

Supreme Commander is a Real Time Strategy game where you need to construct a base and ultimately destroy all other opponents. The main unit is your commander, which is a heavily armoured assault bot type unit capable of taking on a large number of enemies alone as well as being able to construct the initial buildings to get you on your way. Loss of the Commander creates a nuclear detonation that takes out every unit that is near to it so when taking them on with close range units you are likely to lose some. Loss of the commander though is game over, and in Katie and my case would result in boobs out.

We started the game, communication between the teams was done via text so any strategy couldn't be overheard by the other team who were only sat a few feet away. As was usual in these games I like to build a solid defence and then rely on that to protect my base while I probe and wear down the opponent. Katie plays similarly, but she also creates a decent land force at the same time which she uses to keep opponents on the back foot. We only ever play it against each other and the games are pretty equal, none of us play it online, all of us accepting that going online would result in a humiliating defeat.

I built up my base, starting with tech 1 defences and slowly upgrading to the Tech 2 variants of the ground and air turrets. I was taking over a large area of land in my bottom left corner which allowed me control of two of the power tiles which generated huge amounts of power. Rushing to get to the tech 3 units a couple of fighters flew over my base but were easily shot down by the web of air turrets that I had along the front edge of my base. To the sides the defence was weaker, but one side I had the hard edge of the game map and on my right was where Katie was building up her base.

She was harassing the player north of her, we were not sure who that was, either Steve or Graham, but she kept knocking on the door to test his defence and generally be annoying. I sent a couple of scouts to the base above me and was a little shocked to see a tech 3 air factory. My unit was knocked out pretty quickly so I could only see the one, but it was a concern, I was still a bit away from tech 3

In the text chat in game I let her know what I had seen.

Jen - Guy above me has tech 3, try hitting him as he must have scrimped on defence.

Katie - Will do

It was like they read our minds and as she advanced towards his base the one above her sent a force down towards her base. Not large or overall threatening, but large enough to make her pull her units back to make sure her defence wasn't weakened.

Katie - One sec, attack force

Jen - Big?

Katie - No, but needs dealing with

She managed to get it in a pincer and trapped between her base and her army she caused massive losses to it. It was only tech 1, but none the less, she managed to repel it with minimal losses.

A tech 3 scout flew over my base and my turrets were not able to track it. Unable to damage me, but it revealed my base to the enemy so they knew what I had. I quickly added in a couple of tech 3 air turrets which eventually shot down the scout aircraft.

Jen - I have been scouted.

Katie - Okay, I can send defence if they assault you

The tech 3 upgrades stretched my power consumption, but I built another few generators which steadied me out. Another tech 3 scout flew over my base and this time it was taken out pretty quickly. Immediately afterwards though a couple of tech 3 fighters flew over and again, they were taken out relatively quickly. Just as the last one went down though six tech 3 nuclear bombers flew towards my base. My entire base was swathed in the glimmering domes of shield generators, each one capable of withstanding a couple of heavy bombers. I watched them fly towards my base and make a beeline to my power. The first two bombers dropped their bombs and put down the shield just as my turrets took out the first one. The next four followed instantly and dropped their bombs on my power generator which went down instantly exploding to rubble.

The loss of my power put me into a massive negative and instantly I ran out of power. My base shut down, shields and turrets powered down and all my production ground to a halt.

Jen - Power locked, I need ground forces now

Katie - WTF? How

Jen - T3 bombers just fucked me

I turned off my production which rerouted the power to the shields and turrets, but in the time it took me to do that the bombers had circled and were bombing my second heavy power generator. It also exploded and caused me even more power issues. The bombers disappeared and were replaced by what looked like a million tech 1 tanks. There were in reality probably only 100 or so, each and every one of them would have been cannon fodder for my tech 2 defences, but with no power they lined up on the front of my base and just slowly worked they way through the middle of it.

Jen - I need you now!

Katie - I am getting a push to from north

Jen - I am power locked and swarmed with tanks

Katie - Shit, erm, I'll split forces

To use a sexual reference the bombers had bent me over then tied me up and now a 12 inch dildo was being shoved down my throat inch by inch and would only stop once I choked on it. The bombers came in again and bombed my Commander knocking him to three quarters health.

Jen - Do you have AA units?

Katie - Only tech 1

Jen - How is your base?

Katie - Pretty good

Jen - I am fucked, pull back and get tech 3 quick

Katie - Really? You down?

Jen - In a min, yeah, bombers just crippled me

The tanks were taking care to take out power first, my only hope was they would take enough of my buildings out to re-power everything, but he was not that foolish and he edged forwards taking out my base one defenceless building at a time. The bombers took me to half health.

"So who is about to show us their boobs?" Steve asked grinning at us.

"Fuck off," I snapped. I hated losing, but fair game is fair game, I just got bested and it was gonna be embarrassing. If Katie went down, which was very likely, it was going to get very very embarrassing.

"Touchy," Steve grinned.

"Yeah yeah, finish me off," I said noting that the units had held out of firing range.

"Tell ya what," he said, "Self destruct and you can keep your bra on for now as well."

He knew his tech I units would all die to the detonation of my commander if he destroyed it using them. They were not costly, but time wise to build was the sticking point. They would likely use the same tactics on Katie and she was likely to have less physical defence than me. I smiled at him and looked down at myself and assessed the options. I was dead anyway, it was being dead topless, or being dead with a bra on as well as panties. "Finish me off," I said after a few seconds which caused Steve to look a little surprised. "I don't have a bra on anyway."

He did, pulling his tech 3 bombers well out of harms way he launched his tanks at me. I took a few of them down with me, but the mushroom cloud of a nuclear detonation filled my screen and also took out the majority of his army. "One down," Graham said.

"Fuck, really?" Katie said glancing at me.

"Yeah," I said pulling a sad face before reaching down and lifting off my t-shirt throwing it onto the floor.

I didn't bother covering, I just sat wearing just a pair of high cut white panties and watched the rest of the game. They were like a pair of cats toying with a mouse. Several times they asked her to surrender, but she refused insisting to go down fighting. She did put up a decent fight as she managed to get into the north base, but two of them pushed her back and over stretched with the assault they did as they did to me and knocked out her power. Chipping away at her powered down defences she managed to get them back up and wiped out their assault force.

A second wave came in though and crushed her power to zero. Like me they bent her over and tied her up then slowly inserted a sex toy as deep into her as it could go, and then a bit further. "Fuck," Katie said as her Commander was surrounded and pounded to dust.

"Well played," Katie said after the dust had settled.

"Thanks," Steve replied.

"How did you get Tech 3 so quick?" I asked.

"No defence," Graham said, "Steve was the entire defence force for us both. We knew you wouldn't really attack, so we only had to hold back Katie."

"Predictability got us," I said with a wry smile.

"Yep, 'fraid so," Steve shrugged.

"Me first then?" I asked as I stood up.

The three of them just looked at me confused for a second, but I figured just get it over with, There was no way we were being let off from this wager and so in one fluid motion I slid my panties to the floor, stepped out of them and sat back down again. Katie looked at me for a second, but with no words she also stood up. Removing her shorts first followed by her t-shirt she glanced around the room. I saw her mouth the word "Fuck," as she unclipped her bra and shrugged it off followed by her panties.

"Awesome," Graham said as he had a good look at us both.

"So you two will do anything?" Steve asked, his eyes not moving from between Katie's legs as she stood in the living room naked.

"That was the bet," I said as I started to regret the decision.

Graham smiled at Katie and then me. "Go and get your toys," he said.

"Toys?" I asked trying to sound innocent. I am fairly sure he didn't know we had any, but I guess most girls do, and he was just playing that card.

"Yep, I am sure you will both have them," he said, "And lube if you think you will need it."

I looked at Katie and she looked back at me. Both of us were considering playing the innocent card and "We don't have any, honest," but neither of us did. After a moments hesitation I went upstairs, opened my bedside draw and took out my toys one at a time. Rabbit vibrator, 7 inch dildo, clit vibrator and my vibrating panties. Katie popped her head into my room holding a handful of similar items. "You taking everything?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said showing her what I had, "You?"

"I was gonna leave the clit vibrator as that will make me squeal," she said, "But you taking yours?"

"Yeah, fuck it, may as well have fun," I shrugged, "Fairly sure neither of us will have much dignity in a few hours."

"Are we setting any limits on what we do?" she asked.

"Well we didn't," I replied, "But nothing that is illegal or dangerous I guess."

"Incest?" she grinned.

"Well, yeah, nothing that is illegal except incest," I replied flashing her a smile.

"Okay," she said looking me up and down.

It was then that I remembered I was naked. Stood in my room facing her with my hands full of sex toys and with nothing on. Breasts and pussy fully exposed as I looked back at my sister who, like me, was totally naked. "Fucking hell," I muttered under my breath.

"What?" she asked.

"Erm.. what?" I questioned, "How sick do you think a guys mind is?"

"With two sisters? Pretty fucking sick I imagine," Katie said, "Well, you ready?" she added.

"Yeah sure," I said following her out of my room and downstairs.

We placed our collection of silicone on the table and stood looking at the two boys. It was so surreal, if you gave me a thousand guesses a week ago as to what we would be doing at this time I don't think I would ever guess. I would not be totally surprised by the strip game, but standing in the living room with my most intimate toys displayed on the table alongside Katie's would not be one of my thousand guesses. What was most weird though was that I was naked and that was not my biggest concern. My B cup breasts and perky nipples were on show as well as my shaved pussy and to my left Katie was stood in the exact same position. Her hands were resting loosely by her side, finger tips lightly touching the outside her thigh where they naturally hung, she was also shaved and was fully displaying her pussy. Her slightly bigger breasts stood off her chest along with her perky nipples and I felt a pang of jealously. She did have lovely boobs, not that I would ever let her know that.

"Okay," Graham said, "So anything goes?" he added as he looked at my dildo and picked it up.

I felt a flush of embarrassment, that had been in my most intimate places, and not that long ago either. I had sucked it, I had slowly and awkwardly teased it into my ass and I had pounded it in and out of my pussy as my body pleaded for orgasm. "Do you use this often?" Graham asked which completed my flush and I felt myself light up.

"Yes," I said with the tone of acceptance, rolling my eyes to avoid eye contact with anyone. Although I couldn't see her I knew that Katie was smiling, she fed off my discomfort as much as I fed off hers. Our competitive streak showed itself in the weirdest of places sometimes, her situation was not a lot better than mine, and the tables could be turned at any moment but for now, she was loving it as I squirmed uncomfortably.

"Which holes?" Graham asked staring at me and grinning.

I stared back at him for a second, stunned by his directness, but lets face it, I was naked, he was holding my dildo and unless some miracle happens in the next few minutes I was about to have sex with my sister. Directness was not really a surprise. "Erm," I said, delaying for a second as I considered my reply. Opting for honesty I glanced at Katie who was holding her breath, she probably suspected the answer, you don't buy a dildo to gently have sex with yourself, a bit of rough hurt no one. "All of them," I said after a moment and felt myself flush again.

"Bum?" Graham asked, still staring at me.

"Uh hu," I nodded, my face more than capable of lighting up the entire room.

"Awesome," Steve said joining in the conversation.

"Slut," Katie teased in a whisper that only I heard.

I shot her a glare, but didn't reply to her, I turned back to Steve and shrugged. "Girl gotta have fun," I replied. "Her's is bigger, I bet she takes it up the ass," I added to try and deflect the attention from myself.

"Bet she fucking doesn't," Katie said, "That is the last of all options, no way am I doing it to myself," she added which took me by surprise a little. Don't get me wrong, up the ass is not my favourite, but in a weird way it is kinda sexy. I may not enjoy it outright, but it makes me so wet and horny the satisfaction of it in my pussy afterwards is mind blowing.

"So what is your ranked preferred options then?" Steve asked her.

"Pussy, mouth, ass," she said, "With a lot of distance between the mouth and the ass options."

"Do you spit or swallow?" he asked her.

She blushed slightly and glanced at them both before answering. "Swallow," she said.

"Good girl," Graham said approvingly, "You?" he asked me.

"Spit," I said, "And probably break up with him."

"Oooo really," Graham smiled at me, "You aren't a fan of cum in your mouth then?"

I didn't reply, I just ignored the question. "Okay, first things first," Graham said, "Sex wrestle each other."

"Really?" Katie asked looking at him.

"Yep," he said, "First to cum loses."

"The winner is off the hook and can put panties back on," Steve said, "The loser, well..." he said gesturing towards himself and the many toys on the table.

"Okay then," I said looking at Katie nervously. She was stronger than me and other than myself, I had never fingered a girl before.

They cleared the living room so we had space and we knelt up facing each other. Usual rules, no striking, no kicking, no kneeing. Hair pulling, slapping and pinching was allowed. A submission gave the other person 30 seconds to do as they want to the other person who just had to lay on her back with her legs open. No rounds, just until one of us succumbed to orgasm.

"Are you wet?" I mouthed silently.

"Are you?" she mouthed back.

I paused for a second before nodding my head very slightly. She also nodded her head and grinned at me. "Game on then," I whispered.

We were counted in and the boys sat on the sofa to watch. She took me by surprise at how aggressive she was. Pushing me hard in the chest she unbalanced me and used the second for me to recover my balance to leap at me and knock me onto my back. Stunned for a second I left my legs open as I tried to grab her and recover balance and I felt her fingers between my legs. I snapped my legs shut to protect myself, but all I did was trap her hand between my legs and I felt her fingers tease across my clit. "Oh wow," I gasped as she hit the spot instantly.

Knocked onto my back she tried to force her fingers into me, but with my legs locked together she was unable to achieve penetration. She was using her left hand and arm to block my arms as I swatted at her to try and knock her off me, all while keeping my legs locked together knowing if she got her fingers inside me while on top of me I was quite literally fucked. Penetration does it for me and it would sap my strength to the point of her having her way with me. Clit attention wasn't too far behind though and I could feel my body reacting.

Giving up on being nice I grabbed a handful of her hair with my right hand and yanked her backwards. She arched her back and squealed as I dragged her by her hair backwards off me. Using all of my strength I managed to make her remove her hand from between my legs and grabbed at her hair to try and release the pressure. Opening my legs and using the extra leverage I dragged her off and rolled on top of her pinning her face down on the floor. I pulled her hair as hard as I could bending her neck right back trying to get her to submit, but she just gritted her teeth and kept swatting at me.

I manoeuvred myself until I was knelt on her shoulder blades and still pulling her hair upwards I reached behind myself and slid my hand between her legs. It felt so weird as I felt her wetness on my fingers, but pushed them further and felt her pussy surrender to me. "Oo you bitch," Katie moaned as she felt me finger her.

I was in total control and even as she tried to close her legs my hand between her legs stopped her closing them enough and I slowly slid my fingers deeper and deeper into her vagina. It was intoxicating, her wet warm pussy seemed to welcome me inside, she felt like me, only when I did this I got all the pleasure as opposed to someone else.

"Submit," Katie said, "Submit, bitch," she said as I let go of her and she almost headbutted the floor.

She rolled onto her back and breathing heavily she opened her legs. "Your 30 seconds start now," Steve said.

I stared down at her for a second or so losing those few seconds, but fingered her again. Leaning forwards above her I pushed two fingers as deep as I could, curling them forwards and then slowly moving them back out of her until I located her spot. She stared at me, her eyes locked onto mine as she tried her best to give me no visual clues as to what she as enjoying and what she wasn't. Visual clues or not though her body betrayed her as I found her g-spot and her pussy pulsed. Not powerfully, but enough for me to notice and her eyes widened as I grinned back at her.

stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers