Lockdown Ch. 02

Story Info
A rematch is negotiated.
11.7k words
4.6
26.6k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers

The next few days were fairly normal. There was an atmosphere when we were all the same room, but it was not at all unpleasant or awkward. It was the feeling you get when you were relaxed with no underlying tension. Maybe it was just me, but the house felt more serene and mellow. There was still shouting and a couple of arguments, but it seemed to be with less venom. Don't get me wrong when Steve walked in on Katie while she was changing it sounded like she was going to kill him on the spot, but 30 seconds later at dinner it was forgotten and jovial again.

I was in bed, I spent a lot of time in bed, being a teenager and the lock down not really lending itself to doing anything else. I could get up, but if I got up I would be sat downstairs doing nothing, so I had may as well be warm in bed and watch what I want on my own TV. That and it was only 9:30am, which for me was very early morning. I had been woken up by the sun through badly drawn curtains at half 7 and hadn't been able to get back to sleep again. I had however taken full advantage of the early hour and fingered myself to orgasm. I was still naked, although my kicked off panties were still under the duvet somewhere from where I had discarded them during pleasuring myself.

I was considering going for it again, although I had cum less than an hour ago I was still horny. Horny enough to be able to feel my own excitement when I moved my legs. I opened my legs underneath the duvet and using the tip of my index finger I gently stroked across my labia and clit as I decided if I wanted to orgasm again. The click of a door and the sound of bare feet across the landing made my decision for me, closing my legs I rolled onto my side and had a flick through the TV channels. I heard the shower turn on and for a second I considered playing with myself, but my Rabbit was out of batteries and I knew fingers wouldn't cut it, I needed to cum hard and only the Rabbit would achieve that so a cold shower would have to do.

Ten minutes later or so the shower turned off and a few minutes later I heard the footsteps across the landing again. It must have been Katie, the boys always got dressed in the bathroom and there hadn't been enough time from the shower turning off to dry and dress. It is funny how predictable people are, I am sure I am the same with my little routines and habits, but that is what makes us human I guess.

There was a soft tap at my door, so much so I was not sure if it was a tap on my door or if they had just dropped something. A second tap a few seconds later followed by Katie asking if I was awake confirmed that it was a tap at my door.

"Yeah, unfortunately," I said, "Come in if you want."

My door opened and Katie came in pushing it closed behind her. Her closing the door did make me hypothetically raise an eye brow as she didn't usually. I had either annoyed her and we were going to fight, or she wanted a chat about something she didn't want anyone else overhearing. I hoped it was the latter, I was not dressed for a fight, but neither was she as she was wrapped in a towel and I would assume not a lot else. "You okay?" I asked, more intrigued than concerned as I toyed with the idea of fighting with her. My consensus was if she was here for a fight I was going to take a beating, I was naked and laying down so at a massive disadvantage.

"Yeah," she said smiling warmly at me which defused my concerns, "I want revenge," she said, her face changing to a serious expression.

"I am sure you do. Not gonna happen though," I grinned back at her. She was referencing her rather humiliating defeat where she got naked in front of myself and her two brothers, and then they took it in turns fucking her up her ass. Saying that they saw me naked that day when I lost a swimming race, it was a strange day.

"Tonight," she said, "Rematch."

"Wagering what?" I asked her with a smug expression, "From where I see it you don't really have much left to offer."

"Same wager," she said, but her expression changed as she realised I had made a good point. Wagering the same stakes for her was a much smaller capital than myself. She had nothing left to lose, I am sure she didn't want her ass screwing again, but she had already had the pleasure, so taking it again was hardly a disaster.

"Nar babe," I said, "You lost, not doing same wager."

"Bitch," she said, but there was no conviction behind the slur.

"Yeah, but I have a point don't I," I said looking at her.

She broke a smile as she looked at me. "Yeah you do," she snapped, "Fuck off you smug slag," she added when she saw my expression.

"Slag?" I said sounding amused, "It wasn't my body that took four dicks in two hours."

Anger flashed in her eyes and I thought I had maybe pushed my luck too far and she was going to beat the crap out of me then drag me downstairs by my hair. The anger faded to acceptance though and she just smiled at me. "Fuck off," she muttered. She was hurting, not physically, but her pride was well and truly hurt, but there was no way I was wagering my ass. Which considering how horny I was says a lot, if I was laying next to a boyfriend, or even a male friend at this moment in time I would let him do what he wanted to me, in any hole as long as he licked me out first.

"How is the bum by the way?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

She glared at me , but her expression quickly mellowed when she saw it was a genuine question and I wasn't twisting the knife. Her smile spread across her face, lighting it up as she looked at me. "Okay now," she said, "But I felt it the day after."

"I bet," I said, "Much respect for taking it."

"Did I have a choice?" she asked me.

"You could have just refused," I shrugged, "Bet is a bet, but I doubt any of us would have pushed you if you just put your foot down."

"Yeah, I guess," she said, "Want the truth?" she asked with a wry smile.

"Of course," I grinned at her having a rough idea where she was going.

"I quite enjoyed it," she grinned, "Proper used and abused, but in a safe environment."

"It did look fun," I replied holding my expression to not give too much away. I am a teenage girl, loving a bit of dick is no surprise or secret, being jealous over my sister being fucked by our two brothers was maybe a little too taboo still.

"Yeah. Well, up until it went anal," she said with a wry smile, "Bitch."

"You would have done the same to me," I shrugged, "Plus I bet you liked it anyway."

"Yeah yeah," she said dismissively, "Rematch, come on."

"No way," I said immediately, "What would you wager?"

"What would you want?" she asked which took me by surprise a little.

I looked at her as I considered her question. What would I want was a very good question and one that I had not given much thought to. The scope for further humiliation at home was fairly minimal, we had all seen her naked, and having sex in front of us was kinda pretty far up the embarrassment scale no matter what measure you are using. Adding more people would add to her humiliation, but with lock down still in force that was not an option. Not in person anyway I thought as a smile spread across my face. "What?" Katie asked returning my smile, although hers was a lot more nervous than mine.

"Okay, when you lose," I began.

"If..." she interrupted, "If I lose..."

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I said waving my hand, "When you lose..." I started again grinning at her. "When you lose it is the same wager, assuming Steve and Graham are up for it, you do as we say, anything and everything."

"Okay," she said.

"And," I continued, "When you lose you have to full body Facetime five people from your phone address book. At least three of them have to be male and you aren't allowed to warn them before hand."

She stared at me for a few seconds clearly stunned by the wager. "No," she said still playing it through in her head and staring at me. "No way," she said a lot firmer the second time.

"Well then," I shrugged and looked away from her to turn down my TV a little as I realised it was quite loud still.

"Naked Facetime?" she said still looking at me.

"Yep," I said matter of factly.

"No way," she said again shaking her head this time, "That can be recorded or screenshotted," she added.

"Yep," I said in the same dismissive flippant tone of someone who knows and her concerns are of no concern to them.

"Yeah, no fucking way," she said, her mind was made up and it carried in her voice. Up until that point she had been considering it. She hated losing, and the only thing worse than losing was losing to me and you could see it in her eyes.

I must admit I was a little disappointed, I would love to make her get naked in front of a few of her friends. "Tell you what, you will have a free hand as one will be holding your phone at arms length, you can cover either boobs or pussy," I offered trying to get her on the hook again.

"No way," she said again, "Allowed to cover boobs and keep panties on," she offered.

"Nar," I said after a moments thought, "You sunbathe topless sometimes anyway, you have to be naked."

"Yeah but I lay on my front," she argued.

"Using your hand and arm to cover you are giving nothing away if you have panties on," I reasoned.

"Hmm," she said, not thinking just resigned to those being the terms and I was pretty fixed on it.

"Are you wimping out?" I asked trying to goad her into a snap decision that would place her firmly on the hook again.

"Yeah, I think I am," she said, the tone in her voice carried her disappointment, but I cant blame her. I was going through it in my head and I wouldn't be able to think of five people in my address book who I wouldn't be too bothered if they saw me naked. Even if I was allowed to cover between legs or boobs. My best mate, we went to the gym and swam together so she has seen it all anyway, but even that would be embarrassing to just Facetime her in my birthday suit. The guys, ex boyfriends would be the obvious choices as they have seen it and more, but guys are very likely to think quick enough to screenshot it, and the last thing you want an ex having a nudey picture of yourself.

"Chicken," I teased and playfully stuck my tongue out at her.

"Yeah yeah," she said ignoring my taunt, but not quite hiding the internal pain it caused her as she backed out of a revenge game.

I just smiled at her as she shifted her stance slightly. She was only wrapped in a towel and although she was a fair bit shorter than me our bath towels were not massive. I had bought myself a bath sheet sized one as although I am not big, the ones we have are not long enough when wrapped in them to fully cover. She was only four inches shorter than me, and four inches additional length showed a lot of leg, especially as I was laying down. The distance between us saved her blushes, but I bet if she was much closer she would be showing more than intended.

"Whatever," she said after a few moments, "Are you decent?" she asked.

"No, why?" I replied.

"Was gonna ask you to do my hair," she said.

"Yeah sure," I said, "Give me a few mins."

She left my room and I got up. I threw on some panties and a long t-shirt and went to her room. I tapped on the door and went in when she said it was okay. She was sat at her dressing table and glanced over at me when I came in. She was wearing a long t-shirt like myself, and I would assume some sort of underwear, but I couldn't see. Her hair was wet down her back and she handed me the hair dryer over her should as I walked up to her.

We had done each others hair since we had been kids. It was easier to do someone else's than your own, and it was something that we had kept doing even into our late teens. I dried it and we chatted as best we could over the noise of the drier. She was doing her eye brows and make up while I was sorting her hair. "Ponytail? Plait? Curled under?" I asked as I stroked my hands through her hair to make sure it was not fully dry to allow some styling.

"Plait please," she said, "French one."

"Sure," I said smiling to myself. Mum was obsessed with them when we were kids and it was always what we had when we went anywhere. It had the added bonus of staying in really well and you could get away with sleeping in it a night or two without having to do much to it.

Her room was fairly tidy for her. There was usually a scene of discarded clothing and dishes that needed washing. There were only a pair of panties and a t-shirt on the floor though, the rest of it was fairly well tidied. "So how not decent were you?" she asked breaking my train of thought. I was just about to ask her why she had tidied.

"Very not decent," I said grinning at her in the mirror.

She met my smile and returned it in the mirror. "Naked?" she asked with a cheeky smile.

"Uh hu," I nodded as I did her hair.

"Did I disturb you?" she asked still smiling at me.

"No," I said stopping her hair for a second and smiling at her, "I am a good girl, I don't do such things."

"Yeah, course you don't," she giggled.

"Even if I did, which I don't," I said, "But even if I did, I am out of batteries anyway."

"Oo disaster," she said pulling a sad face. She fumbled in her bedside draw and after a couple of seconds she placed a pack of AAA Duracell on the dressing table."There you go," she said, smiling at me in the mirror.

"Thanks," I said as I neared the end of her hair. She handed me a hair tie which I put in and let her examine my handiwork.

"Awesome, thanks," she said, "Do you want me to do yours?"

"Please, I will just go and shower," I said as I grabbed the batteries and headed back to my room.

I placed them in the draw with my Rabbit and went for a shower. I dried in the bathroom and put on the same panties and t-shirt before heading back to my room. I tapped on her door on the way passed to let her know I was ready. She appeared a few seconds later and stood behind me. "How about we embarrass the boys," I said to her after she had finished drying my hair and was tieing it back into the requested ponytail.

"How so?" she asked as she looked at me in the mirror.

"Lets do a rematch with them," I said, "Do a 2v2 co-op game."

"Me and you on the same team?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I replied turning to face her, "I bet we can think up some evil forfeits for them."

"And I bet they can return the favour if we lose," Katie replied.

"So don't lose then," I replied with a shrug.

"Do you think they would go for it?" she asked taking the opportunity to sit on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, I reckon so," I said.

"What are you thinking?" she asked me.

"No limits, lets put it all on the line," I replied, "The losing team is free game."

"Pictures?" Katie asked looking a little worried.

"Oh, no," I grinned, "Okay, no limits, but no cameras or filming or anything like that."

She smiled as she thought about it and looked at me again. I glanced down at her legs as I noticed her t-shirt had ridden a little when she sat down giving me a small glimpse of her sky blue panties. She saw me looking and crossed her legs which actually made it worse giving me an unrestricted view of her panties as they hugged between her legs. "Didn't help," I said smiling and nodding my head towards her waist.

"Ha, yeah, sorry," she said standing up and sweeping her t-shirt down before sitting down again. "Fucking t-shirt is shit."

"It probably wasn't designed to be the only garment," I replied.

Yeah, still shit," she said, "Rides up all the time."

"Anyway, yeah," I said changing the subject, "Rematch with the boys?"

"Sure," she said, "What forfeits?"

"Lets go all out," I said, "Ever seen two guys do it?"

"No," she replied, a smile spreading across her face, "There is no way they would go for that."

"I bet they would," I shrugged.

"What would our counter wager be?" she asked, but her expression already knew the answer.

"I think we would get further acquainted with each others pussies," I replied with a wry smile.

There was a long pause as we both considered that. There was little doubt as soon as we revealed our wager for them, it would be reciprocated for us. Did I want to have sex with my sister? No, probably not. Was I curious for other girls. Yes, I guess. Was I repulsed with the though of having my first girl on girl experience with my twin sister? No, not at all and judging by her reciprocated smile as she looked back at me, she felt the same.

She stood up and again flashed her panties. "You really need a different t-shirt or some shorts," I said to her.

"Hehehe, yeah," she agreed, "It is shit, super comfy though for slobbing around."

She left my room and I heard her go back into hers. I considered changing but instead just put on some shorts and went downstairs. Katie arrived a few minutes later and she had changed into jeans and a t-shirt.

The day was fairly normal. I went for a swim in the afternoon and was joined by Katie about half way through it. We made ourselves our own dinner as we couldn't all decide what we wanted. Around 7pm Katie glanced at me and at the boys, and then back at me again. I just shrugged my shoulders very slightly, enough for her to see, but not enough to be picked up on unless you were looking directly at me. Conversation and started and stopped on various subjects, but Katie was going to try and nudge it in a different direction.

"I want a rematch," she said after a few moments and a couple of deep breaths.

"You wanna lose again?" Graham replied with a smile.

"Same again?" Steve asked.

"Nar, she doesn't have anything left to wager," I replied, "Unless she has a fourth hole she has been keeping a secret," I added with a cheeky grin at Katie.

She flashed me a Fuck off glare, but didn't reply. Steve looked at her, his eyes scanning up and down her as he was probably remembering the few days before. "What do you suggest?" he asked her.

"Lets go boys vs girls," I cut in.

"Ooo, okay, what wager?" Graham asked.

"Losers do whatever the winners want," Katie said.

"Anything?" Steve asked looking at us both in turn.

"Yep," I nodded, "Anything," I added, really annunciating the word to highlight it.

Both of their eyes lit up as they looked at us and we just smiled back at them. "Anything?" Graham repeated.

"Well, it depends," Katie said, "Obviously not anything dangerous."

"Yeah, obviously," I said, "Why, what did you have in mind?"

They both just looked at us with a fixed smile on their faces. "Oh, nothing dangerous," Steve said.

"No, but you would get a lot more familiar with each other," Graham said.

"Perv," Katie said with an accepting smile.

"Okay then," I said looking at them, "We will do whatever you want, to ourselves, or each other," I added glancing at Katie for any protest of which there was none.

"But," Katie said, "Same goes for you."

"Yep," I nodded.

"If we win," Katie began, "Well, when we win, you two will also have to do anything, up to and including intercourse."

"No way," Graham said instantly.

"Fair is fair," I shrugged.

"Yeah, but, he is my brother," Graham said looking at Steve who was not saying anything.

"And she is my sister," Katie replied looking at the two of them.

"Wanna know why your girlfriend always says no to anal?" I teased sticking my tongue out playfully.

"You two will do anything?" Graham asked neither of us in particular.

"Yeah," Katie nodded.

"Yep, anything," I confirmed, "You can satisfy whatever sicko sister fantasies you have."

He looked at Steve and Steve looked back at him. No words were exchanged, but after a couple of seconds they both nodded. Slowly at first, but then with conviction. "Okay," Steve said.

"Sweet," Katie grinned, "Lets kick ass."

"Racing again?" Graham asked.

"No, not for a co-op game," I said shaking my head, "How about a strategy game?"

stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers