Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo, you fucking bitch," she moaned, her head tilting back as I fingered her.

"That nice?" I teased.

"You know it fucking is," she gasped almost silently.

"Slag," I teased back as I manoeuvred my thumb onto her clit causing her to flinch and pull away. "No you don't," I grinned as I pushed my thumb against her clit and gently stroked it in circles as I fingered her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped staring at me, "Fucking hell, that is so fucking good."

"Cum then you slut," I urged.

"No," she said shaking her head, more telling herself than me as she fought her own body.

"30 seconds," Steve said.

I stopped leaving her on her back with her legs open as I took my position ready to recommence. She took her full entitled 15 seconds recovery and 15 seconds to get back into position. She shook her head and refocused on me. I am not sure if she smiled at me or snarled, either way, she meant it as again we grappled.

There were no niceties now, hair got pulled and she caught me with a couple of slaps across my face as well. I gave as good as I took though as we tried to get the upper hand. She was shorter than me and a fair bit stronger. If she got on top or got me in a hold of any type I was unlikely to break out of it. I had the reach though and if I could get her in such a position my legs were long enough to wrap her up pretty convincingly.

She pushed me onto my back, but I rolled with it which pulled her with me. Breaking her fall with her hand saved her face from bouncing off the floor, but it did mean that she couldn't deflect my hand as I grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm. She whimpered as her arm twisted and I pulled it backwards and up which completed her undignified tumble onto the floor. Landing on top of her my weight in the small of her back winded her and before she could recover I pulled her arms behind her and trapped them with my left arm pinning her in place.

"No no no," she said urgently as she felt her movement get more and more restricted as I restrained her. I held her for a second to make sure I had a good grip and after a couple of failed attempts for her to escape I released my right hand and guided it between her legs. "Ah ah," she protested snapping her legs together to protect herself.

The position that she was in though meant that closing her legs only protected her pussy, her non lubed ass was an easy target. "Pussy or your ass," I said to her, "You can open your legs, or your ass gets it," I added pushing my finger against her tight ass to let her know I wasn't bluffing.

I probably was bluffing, I didn't want to finger my sisters ass, but fortunately I didn't have to make that decision as she opened her legs for me. I took the opening and slid a finger inside her. She was so wet and I quickly added a second. Her being face down I couldn't get her g-spot, but I could get her clit and as my thumb rubbed gently against her she bucked and twisted underneath me. Holding on while pushing deeper into her I felt her strength drain as her body enjoyed my fingers.

"Fuck," she gasped as I forced my fingers inside her, holding them deep inside her I rubbed at her clit firmly.

She gritted her teeth and tried to find a way out of my hold. Short of breaking her own arm though there was no way she was getting out of it. All I had to do was keep my weight above her and I had pretty much free reign to do to her whatever I wanted. "Come on," I whispered in her ear, "Orgasm like the whore we all know you are," I teased.

"No," she said shaking her head and trying to close her legs. As I felt her legs closing I switched to her ass, I didn't penetrate, but I pushed hard enough for her feel my intent. Her legs snapped open again and I switched back to her pussy. "Ooo you bitch," she whispered as I felt her go limp, her body starting to betray her.

I looked at Steve and Graham and they were just staring at us, neither of them hiding their erections as they watched us wrestle. Both of us naked as we tried our best to get each other off against the others will. She reached around my thigh and was centimetres from finding her target, but a quick shift of my hips and my pussy was well out of range from her attacks. "Fuck," she swore again and she went fully limp underneath me, "Submit," she said in a defeated tone.

"Ha, good girl," I said as I pulled my fingers out of her and slapped her on the bare ass as I got up.

"On your back," Steve said to her which she complied with, rolling onto her back and opening her legs, "Your 30 seconds start... now," he said.

This time there was no hesitation. Finding her g-spot immediately I gently rubbed her, watching her face and feeling her reactions I tried to work out what she liked most. Feeling her pussy grip and release my fingers a couple of times I added in my thumb to her clit and repeated the process. Pressure, circles, figure of 8 and random patterns. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and I thought I had her, but missing a cue she regained some composure and her eyes fluttered back into focus on me. Not having enough time of the 30 seconds left she survived another submission, but she was close, she was so fucking close.

After 15 seconds she got onto her knees again and 15 seconds later she was ready. I had nearly got her, get her again and she was gonna go cross eyed and squeal. I knew what she liked and I had enough practise getting myself off to read the subtle signs of orgasm. If I hadn't been looking at the boys watching I would have probably had her that round.

She was weak, her legs a bit wobbly but she played defensive, Pushing my advantage I did my best to get a hold and control her. Wrestling is really difficult when you have no clothes to grab onto. Skin is slippery and really hard to get a firm grip to get an advantage. It all hinged on mistakes, and I had to force one out of her. She had been so close to orgasm, her eyes had gone and her breathing had stopped, I should have stopped rubbing her clit and just gone deep, she would have cum definitely, but I hadn't

She grabbed at my hair and I wasn't quick enough, she wrapped her fist around my lose hair and in one movement she pulled my head down. I stopped myself headbutting the floor, but in doing so I was on my front and she was knelt on my shoulders pinning me down. I twisted, but she didn't move and she slapped my ass so hard the crack almost echoed around the room. She spanked me hard and roughly. "Fuck off," I snapped, wriggling my bare and reddening bum to try to make her miss, but she just slapped and slapped and slapped it.

She giggled and I felt her shifting her knees that were on my shoulders. I could feel her pussy against the back of my head and knew she was manoeuvring to try and finger me. I twisted again, but again she didn't move. She span around on top of me so she was facing the same way I was, it was just I was face down and she twisted my arms behind my back. Struggling she easily overpowered me and lifted me onto my knees. Seeing an opening I tried to pull free, but she had an iron grip on my wrists and she forced me onto my bum with her knelt behind me.

Using her left hand to hold both of my wrists together and pulling them up she reached around with her right hand and stroked at my clit. "Ooo no," I said, trying to twist out of the way as the electric pulse of clit stimulation rippled through me.

"Are you a clit girl?" she teased as she stroked my clit with her fingers as I continued to try and escape. "I don't think you are," she said calmly as she watched and felt my reaction.

She stopped fingering me and twisted my arms upwards aggressively with both of her hands. I yelped in pain and knew she was going for a submission with just pain. She had me, I was stuck and my arms aching I thought for a second, but submitted. "Okay, submit," I said.

She let go of me and I held my left shoulder as it felt like she had ripped it out of the socket. "On your back and legs open," Graham said.

I looked at him and then Katie, I had forgotten about that bit, my turn to see how good my self control was. I laid on my back and opened my legs. "Your 30 seconds start... now," Graham said.

She didn't hesitate, stroking her fingers between my legs and using my own excitement she pushed two inside me. I stared at her, I tried to hold an indifferent expression, but penetration did it for me, the deeper and harder the quicker I cum. The longer she took to work this out the better my chances and like I did to her, she was searching for what caused those tiny pulses on her fingers, or the glassiness in my eyes. "Come on," she whispered grinning at me, "What does it for you?"

She went gentle, she did what she likes and all the time I was singing the nine time table in my head. Fucking hell it feels good being fingered by a girl. They just know, guys are good and may generally have bigger fingers, but once again proof that size doesn't matter she was so good. Just inside, just inside with gentle clit attention, a bit deeper and against my g-spot. "Where is it?" she grinned at me.

It took her 20 seconds to just shove two fingers as deep and hard into me as she could and I was so grateful it wasn't the first thing she tried. I felt my vision flash and couldn't help myself moan softly as she went deep and hard. "Oo there we go," she said, the relief in her voice as she found out what did it for me, "Little hussy likes it deep does she."

"No." I lied, closing my eyes and tilting my head back. It was the longest 10 seconds of my life and I was so close. I was so turned on and horny 10 seconds of fingering nearly got me off, I was so wet.

"Time," Steve said much to my relief.

"Haha," Katie teased as she stood up and looked at me, "You like that do ya?" she added biting her tongue as she looked at me.

I didn't reply, I more than like that, one more submission for either of us and it was likely game over. In my heightened state of excitement I wasn't lasting 30 seconds and she has nearly cum already, so she wouldn't last either. We readied up again and faced each other. It was strange, the only thing I wanted was to orgasm, to get on my back and have fun with my rabbit until I went cross-eyed, but I was a competitor. To see Katie's smug face if I lost would be worse and cause more pain than the two cocks that were pretty much guaranteed to go anal. I didn't mind anal, I would much prefer it there than in my mouth to be honest, but saying that, my previous boyfriends had not been as long and Steve and no where near as thick as Graham. My body wanted it, my body was craving to be used and abused, but my brain, my psyche needed to win.

We were counted in again and grappled. This time she made the mistake that I did, she knew she nearly had me and she wanted to finish me off quickly. Slamming her onto her side she was temporarily winded, but using her legs she managed to fend me off before I could get a hold of her. She grabbed my hair and pulled, but leaving herself open I pushed a finger inside her as she knelt up with her legs open. She physically jumped as she felt me inside her and quickly retreated away.

I managed to get on top of her, but it was stalemate as I couldn't hold her arms with just one of mine to press home any advantage. It was then when she took me by surprise and lifting her leg vertical she managed to hook it around my neck and forcing it down she forced me to the floor. Trapped by my neck I would have submitted, but if I submitted I had lost so a wriggled and writhed to try and break free, but each of my twists and turns just allowed her to wrap me up even more.

Using my arm to try and lever her leg off me was a mistake and over powering it with her leg she pinned it which left me totally exposed. Unable to defend myself I felt her fingers between my legs and this time there were no heirs and graces as she pushed as deep as she could into me. "No no no," I mumbled as her fingers found their mark immediately.

"Yes yes yes," Katie teased back as she added a second finger. "Come on, submit," she urged.

"No," I replied shaking my head urgently as I began to lose the battle with my own body. Fuck me she was good, and as it stood she was indeed fucking me. Forcing her fingers as deep into me as she could and curling them as she slid them back out again I could feel my fight and strength leaking out of me, nearly as quickly as my own excitement was.

"You are wet," she grinned, "Soooo fucking wet you little whore," she teased. Her words were venomous, but her intention was anything but. She was just humiliating me, she was trying to get a rise out of me, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

"No," I said again, my tummy was dancing and I could feel my climax rising up inside me.

"Come on you stubborn bitch, submit," she urged again as she drove her fingers to places where I couldn't reach.

"No," I said urgently, my vision blurring as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Ooo was that it?" she asked as she slowed her fingering for a second or two.

"No," I replied shaking my head.

"Ha, you are so fucking close," she grinned at me, "Come on, cum for me," she urged as she sped up her fingers.

My strength was gone and she felt the submission, although I hadn't said the word submit I was done, and she knew it. Relaxing her leg slightly across my neck she let me manoeuvrer slightly to a more comfortable position as she fingered me. "Oh shit," I gasped as I felt her hit the spot again and again repeatedly.

"Never mind oh shit," she teased, "Just fucking cum."

"Oooo nooooooooo," I breathed as my body lost the battle. I felt myself pulse on her fingers and then grip them tightly as I climaxed.

"Haha, yes!" she exclaimed, "You lose bitch," she goaded as she felt my orgasm.

Finishing me off she pulled her fingers out of me and got off me. I didn't move, I didn't close my legs, I didn't do anything except regain my breath. I just stayed on my back, twisted in the position she left me in as a sucked in air for all I was worth. "Fuck," I said when I had enough breath to do so.

"No no no, not fuck," she grinned at me, "Fuckedl, you are gonna get absolutely fucked."

"Shit," I said looking at her and the two boys, both of them already stripping and showing off their assets.

"Yep, in there as well," she grinned.

I got on my knees and watched them approach me. Steve was big, like long, cross your legs and have second thoughts sort of long. Graham wasn't as long, but he was thick and again experiencing it was going to make my eyes pop and I wasn't entirely sure if it was going to be a good pop or not. Without warning Steve pushed into my mouth. Making me gag as he went too deep and I pushed him out of my mouth again as I regained some composure. I sucked him, I bobbed my head up and down on him like a good girl. Knelt down on my heals with a cock down my throat as a second one awaited its turn and my twin sister sat grinning like a Cheshire cat on the sofa so very pleased with herself that she had panties on.

You know what, sucking a cock is quite good fun, yes it is degrading and a show of power and dominance as he uses your mouth like it was never intended. He is the dominant partner, but it is my mouth causing all the pleasure, I have control over his pleasure and it is quite a buzz. I could feel him growing and pulsing in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around him and sucked him as deep as I could. "Don't cum in my mouth," I said.

"Yes, do," Katie said, "Cum in her mouth."

Steve looked down at me and I looked back up at him and shook my head. "Don't," I reiterated

"Do, and if she swallows she doesn't take it up the ass," Katie said.

I shot her a glare, but what was the point? I was naked, on my knees with a cock down my throat and already one humiliating orgasm with an audience to my name. I was gonna get cum in my mouth and arguing the point just increased the chances of Graham also finishing in my mouth. I changed my angle, I had sucked enough to know if he came at the angle he liked it was making me choke. Bobbing my head and using my hand to simulate depth I worked him as I knew how.

He moaned softly and stared down at me. I made eye contact with him as I know they love that but I admit it was a little weird looking up at my brother as I sucked him off. It worked though and with no warning semen gushed into my mouth. My cheeks puffed out as I felt the warm liquid flood into my mouth. I gagged instantly but held it together as he finished his orgasm and left what felt like a litre of cum in my mouth.

"Swallow it," Katie urged. I shook my head, unable to talk with so much semen in my mouth. "Go on, swallow it or you take Graham up the ass, and trust me, owchy," she teased.

I spat it onto the floor and looked at her defiantly. "I'll take it up the ass," I spat, "Eww, Sorry Steve," I said looking up at him.

Katie just shrugged as threw me a bottle of lube, which was nice of her I guess. Roles reverse I would have probably made her use her own and if she didn't have any make her suck it till it was lubed enough. I assumed the position on all fours and felt the cool lube being applied. He didn't waste any time and was quickly pushing himself against my ass. I didn't mind anal, I would take anal long before in the mouth given a choice. I took a deep breath and exhaled, relaxing myself as he applied a little more pressure. I could feel my body losing the battle that it had decided to fight. I was resigned to the result, no one had told my ass though as it tried desperately and fruitlessly to repel the imminent invasion. "Oh wow," I gasped, my eyes bulging as he slipped inside me.

The force he used to get his head in me meant that when he overcame my resistance he kept going in. Deeper and deeper he filled me until I felt his balls push against my bum. "Oh yes," he said as he felt my tight ass surround him.

"No way, is that in?" Katie asked sounding genuinely surprised.

"Uh hu," I nodded gritting my teeth to try and hide and discomfort, but trust me, 7 inches of fat cock up there hurts, like really fucking hurts.

He started to fuck me slowly at first, but he quickly picked up the pace until he was hammering me from behind. Pushing back against the carpet I held my ground as he pounded me. Mainly to try to stop any carpet burns on my knees, but also to get it over with. At least that was to start with anyway, as I had said, I don't mind anal, and as it happens, size does matter up there and it was starting to feel tingly.

"Slower," I said as if he kept going I was going to cum again, I had never even come close to cumming during anal, but wow, I was going to cum.

"I am close," he replied and didn't slow down at all, if anything he sped up and seemed to get even bigger.

I didn't even ask him to not cum in my ass, what was the point? With Katie watching there was no way he wasn't cumming in ass, I had made her take it in the ass, and she was sure as hell going to return the favour. I felt my empty pussy grip on nothing, and then again a pulse rippled through me and I heard myself moan much louder than I intended.

"No way are you cumming with a cock up your ass?" Katie said sounding confused and amazed at the same time.

My eyes stayed open ,but I wasn't seeing anything, my eyes were in the back of my head. "No fucking way. Dirty bitch," Katie she said, but she didn't say it with disgust, she said it with a bit of admiration. "Whites of her eyes orgasm, awesome," she giggled.

"Oh yes," Graham grunted as my already tight ass squeezed him as my body exploded in pleasure, even the pain of my ass constricting around the enormous rod that was 7 inches in it didn't detract from my orgasm. I heard myself moan like a whore as I climaxed for the second time in 20 minutes.

I dug my finger nails into the carpet as he pounded me. I felt him cum, a weird sensation that was neither nice or bad, it was just weird as my ass accepted its first ever cum. I had always made them pull out. I wouldn't agree with Katie in that it was the best bit, but it was less mess than it on my back or whatever.