Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers

As she slipped off her bottoms, Eric was circling around the back of the enclosure and couldn't resist the urge to look through the rippled texture of the painted plastic film of the walls. He could make out the shape of his sister as he watched her red bikini bottoms slide off and her pink body, rippling under the texture of the uneven plastic layers of film. He was unable to make out any details, but he could see the jiggling heft of her boobs as she stood up and dried off her body under the warm lights. He could see the shape of her hips and the swell of her ass as she bent to retrieve her clothes and step into her pants. He reached the generator just as she had lifted her shirt over her head and as she switched off the power, her form faded into the dim light of the canopy under the cold, grey sky.

Cassie watched the two figures walking across the open area behind the house from the kitchen window as she washed her hands at the sink. Walking hunched over with the hoods of their coats up, they looked like two Eskimos in the fading light of an overcast winter afternoon. Eric quickly excused himself to go shower as soon as they walked in, but Ellie lagged behind to talk to Cassie as soon as Eric was out of earshot.

"So did it work?" Ellie pulled off her coat and leaned over the kitchen island in anticipation.

"Yeah, well...wait...is your hair wet?" Cassie looked more closely at Ellie with concern.

Cassie reached up to feel that her hair was still a little damp and waved it off, "Oh yeah, long story. I'll tell you later. So how did it go?"

"I think it went fine. The first batch is done and I should be able to start the second batch tomorrow."

"So how did it taste? Is it good?" Ellie was excited.

"Like pure grain alcohol, I guess?" Cassie shrugged. "I don't know what it's supposed to taste like. I'm just working from a recipe. I diluted some down with water and it was kind of like vodka. It's too strong to drink by itself. I'm just glad nothing caught fire or blew up. Did Eric act like he could tell anything?"

"No, he's fine," Ellie waved off any concern. "He's been way too distracted to even notice that you've been working on something." She paused to bite her lower lip, thinking about their tropical paradise being shut down for the next four weeks and what she could do to keep the fun going. "Listen, if you're ready with the first batch, I think we should talk to Eric about doing our gift exchange early. The cognac is almost gone and I don't think I can wait until Christmas to show you what we've been doing."

"I know what you mean." Cassie nodded. "How do you think we should approach him?"

As they spoke, Eric was shuddering upstairs in the bathroom as wave after wave of cum shot into his hand. Sitting on the toilet as steam began to rise from the running water in the shower, he was amazed at how quickly, and forcefully, he had reached orgasm. He gave another shudder as the last dribble of cum oozed from the tip of his cock, but he still remained incredibly turned on by what he had just experienced with Ellie. Not just the fact that he had grasped her hard nipple between his finger, but the unexpected excitement of pinning her underneath him. It had triggered a level of arousal in him that he had never before experienced. Her promise to do whatever he asked of her elicited all kinds of fantasies that he couldn't have imagined before about her.

As Eric stepped into the shower on wobbly legs and rinsed the load of cum from his hand, he wondered how he could possibly convince the girls to exchange their gifts now. He just knew that he didn't want to wait until Christmas to get Ellie back into her swimsuit, high and in their tropical paradise again.

Over dinner that night it was Cassie who broached the subject, just as she and Ellie had planned. "Eric, I know we had planned to wait until Christmas to trade our wish presents, but I was wondering if you'd have a problem if we did it a little sooner?"

Eric couldn't believe that he didn't have to be the one to push the idea. "Hey, I'll do whatever you guys think is best." He looked at each one in turn. "I just want you guys to be happy and I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what you guys think about your surprises myself. As long as you won't be disappointed that we won't have something big to unveil on Christmas...?" He looked for any hesitation in either of them and both of the girls chimed in right away that they wouldn't feel cheated at all.

"How about we do one gift a day then, starting tomorrow?" Cassie suggested. "I'd like to suggest that we give Ellie her gift first, if you think it's all right?" She looked to Eric for approval. "You know how she gets waiting for anything." She laughed and Eric couldn't help join in.

"It's only funny 'cause it's true." Ellie acknowledged, laughing herself.

Eric tried not to act too disappointed that he'd have to wait another day to open the beach and quickly suggested, "Only if we can do yours next." He explained to Cassie. "I can't wait to see what you think of it!"

Cassie protested that she felt like Eric had worked so hard already on projects for them and it didn't seem fair to make him wait until last, but he insisted that it would give him more joy to see them enjoying their presents before he'd be able to fully enjoy his own. They all agreed and had a small toast of cognac to seal the deal.

They each went to bed, excited in their own way for what the next few days would bring. Cassie was beaming with anticipation for how Ellie would react to her 'ski trip' and Eric for his 'college party' where she revealed that they wouldn't be running short of alcohol over the holiday lockdown. Eric was lying awake, replaying his memories of Ellie in paradise that day and augmenting them with fantasies of Cassie joining in the fun. While Ellie was whimpering quietly in her bed, her hand in her panties, fingering her throbbing pussy as she remembered the look on Eric's face as she held her pinned in the water, his cock rubbing up against her writhing body and the moment he accepted her surrender, while his fingers were roughly pinching her nipple. She bit her full lower lip and clenched her eyes tightly shut, her whole body arching upward as the orgasm she'd reached exploded like a billion pieces of light and energy, through every cell of her body and wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

As she drifted off to sleep, Ellie imagined that instead of getting dressed while her back was turned, Eric had instead walked over to her where she stood looking the other way, placed his strong hands on her shoulders and turned her toward him, his trunks still laying in a pile where he'd left them. In her fantasy, he watched her look down at his naked body, his hard cock pointing up at her and said, "I know how you can make it up to me."

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers