All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 05'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago
Hot!

this story is so hot! I love the way the story Is developing. 5*s

Jambo2014Jambo2014over 3 years ago

Love how this story is developing. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why are the males made out to such wimps all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is so good I’ve reread it a few times. Keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This build-up is so good!

I can't wait for the payoff

ballfan2001ballfan2001over 3 years ago
Love this

Such a great series, can't wait for lots more. Great character development. Hoping for lots of action involving the sisters.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 3 years ago
Fantastic

I have been on literotica a long time, read thousands of stories and I can confidently state that this is easily in my top 10. I love how you are writing them. I love how all three of them feel like well defined characters, each with their own personality, and I love how you are getting them closer in what feels like an organic way.

Too many authors on this site have the guy see his sister as just his sister and then he sees a glimpse of a bra strap and he instantly for no reason beyond that wants to have sex with her. This is not like that, the progression feels much more real.

I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter in a few minutes.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

My enjoyment of your story is increasing the further I get into it, and I never have been the type of reader who turns to the back page to see how it ends preferring to let the story speak to me and your writing is doing just that at the moment, so, I'm looking forward to see how this pans out. Good work.

mr4eva81mr4eva81over 3 years ago

I'm absolutely loving your story. I can't stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Honestly 1 of the best series I've read on the site. Very well written ! Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...