Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 06

Story Info
Cassie's Surprise, A Pinch & A Squeeze In Paradise.
5.3k words
4.63
48.5k
57

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers

Chapter 6

Eric had woken up early and had been out refueling the generator and the tractor. The morning had dawned clear and cold and the sun was slowly clearing the tree line along the Southeastern horizon. When he came in through the kitchen door he was a little shocked to find Ellie drinking coffee at the kitchen table instead of Cassie drinking tea or making breakfast.

"Look who's up early," Eric said teasingly. "I think this is a new record!" He took off his coat and gloves and sat down at the table.

"Hey, I went to bed not long after you did last night," she shrugged. "Guess I was pretty worn out after all the excitement yesterday." Her eyes smiled at him as she took a drink from her mug.

"I guess we'll have company in paradise from now on." Eric smiled back at her, but she could hear a hint of regret in his voice.

Ellie fought the smile forming at the edges of her mouth. "I'm sure we'll still find ways to have fun." Her eyes slid away from his at the last moment. "We can be pretty creative when we work together."

They both looked up at the sound of Cassie coming slowly down the stairs. She walked gingerly into the kitchen and put some water in the tea kettle before putting it over a hot burner on the stove.

"Guys, I may need a raincheck on my present today," she sat down slowly at the table. "I'm not gonna lie, yesterday kicked my butt." She looked ruefully at each of them. "Every part of my body hurts right now."

"Well," Ellie glanced over at Eric before saying chirpily. "It's a good thing your surprise is a cure for butt-kickings, then isn't it?"

"Huh?" Cassie looked back and forth between them, confused.

"Let Eric fix you some breakfast. I'm going to pack some supplies and then if Eric will go ahead to get everything ready, I can drive you most of the way there." Ellie looked over to Eric to see him smile and nod.

"Ellie's right, Cass." Eric got up to start cooking breakfast. "Best thing for it." He poured some boiling water into a teacup and handed her a couple of Advil he took out of the bottle in the cupboard. "Have these with your tea and breakfast will be ready in a minute."

By the time Eric had everything up and running in Paradise, he looked up to see the girls coming slowly around the edge of the shed. Cassie was still moving slowly, looking down at the ground ahead of her as she walked, but seemed to be doing better than she was when she came down the stairs. Ellie carried a duffel bag over her shoulder and looked like she was encouraging Cassie, but the generator was too loud to hear what they were saying.

Eric walked over and took Cassie's arm as they walked the last twenty feet. "You're almost there," he assured her.

"Okay," Ellie exclaimed. "Now you can look!"

"What is it?" Cassie looked up at the odd looking structure dubiously, trying to make sense of what it could be.

Once Eric opened the flap to let Cassie step in, her eyes widened as a cloud of steam wafted out into the clear morning air. "What is this...?", she muttered as she slid through the opening and stood open-mouthed as the wave of warm, tropical air engulfed her.

"It's the tropical getaway you wanted for Christmas," Ellie squealed. "Courtesy of your two favorite elves!"

Cassie slowly unzipped her coat and pulled off her knit cap as she looked around at the scenery, the lagoon and the beach furniture arranged by the umbrella. Eric took her coat and hat and Ellie led her over to one of the beach chairs.

"How is this even possible?" Cassie stared in disbelief. "I thought the ski lift was unreal, but this is even crazier!" She looked back and forth at the two of them and suddenly burst into tears. "I can't believe you guys did all this for me." She started wiping tears away from her eyes but they seemed to be falling faster than she could keep pace. Ellie knelt down beside her to give her a hug and Cassie started laughing, looking over her sister's shoulder, as she tried to process everything around her.

"Why don't I step outside for a minute so you guys can change," Eric suggested, feeling a little awkward with how emotionally Cassie had reacted. "Just give a yell when it's all clear." He stepped back out into the cool, clear morning and had intended to stand with his back to the door, but remembered that he hadn't yet turned on the water pump for the lagoon. Walking around the side of the canopy, he couldn't help himself and looked from the side of his eyes to see the rough shape of the girls as they removed their clothes by the umbrella. He knelt down to turn on the water pump and watched the distorted figures of their bodies as Ellie's red bikini was revealed against the color of her skin, while the taller figure of Cassie was completely naked as she gingerly stepped into her bikini bottoms and enlisted Ellie's help to help close the back of her top to finally cover her breasts.

Eric walked slowly back toward the flap until he heard Ellie call out, "All clear!"

The girls had already seated themselves in the beach chairs and Ellie was pulling water bottles out of her duffel beside her as Eric took off his coat and clothes. He listened to them chatting away excitedly and grinned to hear how amazed Cassie was at the result. Ellie had lit the coconut candle and as Eric sat down on a rattan mat beside them, she rose to make an announcement.

"I would like to formally welcome Cassie to the fabulous tropical resort, here in the sovereign island nation of Ericellia! I will be your entertainment director and you also have your own personal cabana boy to look after your every need," she waved deferentially toward Eric who tilted his head in reply, smiling. "And now, in order to welcome you properly, we will perform the sacred rituals that guarantee a joyous and relaxing stay in our island paradise."

Ellie reached down into her duffel, pulled out three plastic cups and handed one to each of them. "First you must drink in the essence of the island." She reached into her duffel and pulled out another water bottle, half-filled with a red liquid and poured a small drink into each of their cups. Cassie sniffed hers and gave Ellie a look of amused disbelief. "This magical potion will take away your pains, your cares and your worries as you begin to embrace your new life in paradise." She held her cup aloft in a toast. "To paradise!" and tilted her head back to drink the contents like a shot. Cassie and Eric raised their cups and followed suit. It tasted sweet and tangy, but with a surprising kick, as Eric soon discovered upon taking a breath once he had swallowed it down.

Ellie collected their cups and placed them on the makeshift table under the umbrella, along with the bottle she'd poured from. "And now I call upon our cabana boy to produce the medicinal herbs," she looked over at Eric who rose to get his pipe from his coat. "Everyone in attendance must inhale the spirit of the island through their healing smoke. This will allow you to embrace the your new life on our island and gain total relaxation." Eric handed her the pipe with a ceremonial bow before sitting down in the beach chair next to Cassie to enjoy the presentation.

Ellie lit the small pipe and inhaled the smoke before passing it with a sweeping bow to Cassie.

The scent of the smoke reached Cassie and she tried to refuse, "Guys, we can't do this, isn't it..."

"All things are permissible in the sovereign island nation of Ericellia!" Ellie interrupted and declared emphatically. "It would be an insult to the spirit of the island if you refused and it would require us to banish you from paradise as an outcast!" She held the pipe insistently up to Cassie's face.

Cassie looked over to Eric who was smiling at the theatrics and nodded to Cassie reassuringly. "Okay, I guess. Just this once...after all you've done." She inhaled some smoke from the pipe and took it into her lungs with a small breath, holding it for a few second before releasing it with a cough. Eric handed Cassie her water bottle even as he took the pipe from her and took a hit for himself. He looked over at Ellie and she gave him a delighted wink.

Eric looked over at Cassie as she finished taking a drink and let out another small cough. Ellie had packed her sister a black bikini that was cut more modestly than her own. Still, it flattered Cassie's long lean body and did nothing to take away from the nice swell of her tits, the long flat line of her stomach as it flowed into the curve of her hips and the smooth muscles of her long shapely legs. As the first effects of the weed suffused him, Eric imagined that the bikini bottoms looked exactly like a pair of skimpy black panties.

Ellie had bent over in front of him and her ample cleavage was somehow managing to show an enormous portion of her boobs without actually allowing them to spill out. As she straightened up, she was holding a small cylinder shaped speaker that she then placed, behind the drinks and cups, on top of the picnic basket. She fiddled with her phone for a moment and the soft sounds of Bob Marley's voice began to gently encourage them not to 'worry 'bout a thing'. Ellie plopped down in the sand in front of them and took a drink of water, beaming with joy now that the gift was complete. She leaned back on her hands in her red bikini and tilted her face up toward the lights, her luscious boobs rising evenly as she breathed in the scent of tropical fruit, her legs carelessly spread a few inches apart and the beautiful shape of her pussy displayed invitingly between the swell of her creamy thighs.

Eric sighed and took another drink of water. Between the fruity drink and the weed he was feeling about as buzzed as he had ever been. Even after having spent a few days already lounging here, he had to admit that in his current state, with the scented candle and the music helping to push the sound of the generator into the background, it wasn't hard at all to imagine that they were all in a tropical paradise, just as promised. He couldn't imagine how much more intense it must be for Cassie, experiencing it like this for the first time. He looked over and Cassie was simply staring off into the distant 'horizon' beyond the 'lagoon'.

After a long pause, Cassie asked distractedly, "Is that water safe to swim in?" Ellie and Eric both burst out laughing.

Ellie stood up at once and reached over to grab one of Cassie's hands while Eric took the other. They helped her up out of the beach chair and began pulling her toward the water. After a step, Cassie pulled up and made a small 'oww' sound as she stopped to stretch her back. "Sorry guys, I forgot that I was wrecked for a minute."

"Well it's a good thing we've booked you a masseuse after your swim, so just take it slow." Ellie soothed her.

"A masseuse...?" Cassie sounded like she was in a fog. They gently led her into the water where the three of them lowered themselves into the soothing liquid. "ohhh, this is nice," Cassie cooed as she leaned back to lay against the slope of the pool. She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the warm water and absorbed the persistent caress of the heat lamps well above them. "I really needed this," she breathed out.

Ellie and Eric exchanged smiles as they knew exactly what Cassie meant as they watched her soak it all in for the first time. Eric looked dreamily over at her long sleek body partially submerged in the water. He found himself wondering if Cassie had filled out at some point because her tits looked larger than he imagined. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Ellie gesturing at him and looking over, he saw her lift her index finger up from her crotch, imitating a tiny dick rising to an erection.

Eric gave her a deadpan stare of annoyance at which point she craned her neck to look over at his trunks to see if he showed any signs of an erection. She looked up to see him maintaining his irritated stare and she covered her smiling mouth and sat back, pretending that she was doing her best to to keep from laughing out loud.

After a few minutes, Cassie said, "I wish you guys weren't joking about that massage. I'm dreading having to get out of the water at some point." She sighed.

"We weren't joking at all, but stay in the water as long as you like." Ellie replied. "Eric sometimes stays in her for hours." She flashed him a sly grin.

"Really?" Cassie looked up hopefully.

"C'mon Eric, work your magic," Ellie stood up and extended a hand to Cassie.

Once they had her standing up, Ellie positioned one of the beach mats between the chairs and the water and Eric led her to gingerly lie face down on the mat. Ellie walked over to take her place on a chair and poured herself another small drink from the bottle.

Eric began rubbing his hands into the small of Cassie's back where he'd seen her hand go when she pulled up. Cassie let out a small moan of discomfort as he worked into the tense muscles, followed by a slow exhale of release, as he felt her back muscles finally relax under his gentle kneading. He worked his way up her back and he elicited a series of small noises as one by one he worked through her aching muscles.

Ellie stepped over and said, "Here this makes it better," before she unhooked the clasp to Cassie's top and laid the straps on either side of her. She winked at Eric before walking saucily back over to her chair to watch him work.

Eric rubbed up and down the length of Cassie's smooth, bare back before working the heels of his palms through the muscles in her behind, much like he'd done with Ellie. As he began working his way down her thighs one at a time, he got a more pronounced series of grunts and moans as her thighs must have been particularly sore. He took each thigh in turn into both hands and worked his way through her long muscles. Cassie grew more relaxed as he worked and her legs were slightly parted, with her toes turned inward in the sand, as he worked his way down to her calves.

As he worked through the first calf muscle her body tensed up as he pressed his fingers into the dense muscle tissues where she must have been feeling cramps as well. Looking up from her feet, he could see the outline of her ass cheeks as she clenched and unclenched, her thighs tightening and the gap between her legs closing and then relaxing again to reopen. Eric watched in a hypnotic trance as his hands slid up and down the long smooth muscles of her beautifully shaped legs and squeezed the firm flesh of her now fully relaxed thighs.

He looked up to see Ellie looking very buzzed and smiling at him with her mouth half open. Following her eyes, he looked down to see his hard cock pointing straight up in his shorts, just as it had the day before, but this time Ellie was openly staring at it. Eric went back to rubbing Cassie's back and shoulders, working his fingers through the small bones of her long tapered neck as she moaned again with pleasure.

Every time he looked up, Ellie was staring at them, watching the long muscles of his arms, defined more sharply under the light film of sweat, and how his chest and shoulders flexed as he applied pressure to each part of Cassie's body. Ellie bit her lip unconsciously as she watched the lean muscles in his abs and sides tighten and then relax again, as he shifted his weight across his sister's body, and beneath it all, the sight of his rigid dick, poking up in his shorts. So hard, so long, so insistent and constant.

Ellie felt her stomach go hollow and her limbs trembling through the buzz of the weed and the drinks. She shifted her bottom in her seat and allowed her knees to spread naturally as her legs rested limply in the sand. She watched Eric look over at her from time to time and she wondered idly if he would be offended if he saw her reach down to touch herself as she stared shamelessly at his erection.

Cassie let out a deep, contented sigh as Eric finally sat back on his heels, his dick pointing straight up under the fabric of his trunks. He quickly stood and turned, walking quietly into the water and dropping quickly to his stomach as he had the day before. Ellie smiled and picked up the pipe and lighter. She walked over to sit in the water next to him and lit the pipe to draw a lungful of smoke before passing it to him. Eric shook the excess water off of his hand before taking the pipe delicately and taking a hit as well. Ellie smiled at him as he held the smoke in his lungs and took the pipe back from him. She walked it back up to the table as Eric admired her hips, butt and legs and she returned with their water bottles to lie in the water beside him. When Eric lifted up on one knee to take a drink of water, Ellie leaned in to whisper, "Good job, cabana boy," as she reached under his stomach and hip to give the swollen head of his dick a light squeeze between her thumb and finger.

Eric looked over in open-mouthed shock at Ellie, but she broke into a smile and held her finger up to her lips as if he might say something to alert Cassie who was still lying face down on the beach just a few feet away. She tilted her head and shrugged with a smile, mouthing the word 'sorry', but looking like she wasn't in the least bit. Sneaking a quick look at Cassie, still lying motionless with her face pointed the other way, Eric quickly reached over and fondled Ellie's hanging boob under the water, giving it a light squeeze and allowing his hand to linger for just a moment before pulling it back underneath him.

Ellie gave him an open mouthed look of mock-surprise before pursing her smiling lips and batting her eyes at him. Eric's cock was already twitching from the sensation of being touched right before finally having one of Ellie's big, firm boobs fully in his grasp. He wished that he could rewind the clock twenty four hours in order to be able to have touched her as much as he wanted when the two of them had been alone here together. They looked at each other and neither could stop smiling at the secret that had just been exchanged, both tantalized by the unbearable desire to be able to share more of it.

They each reacted sharply as Cassie stirred on the mat and she started to lift up before realizing that her top was undone. Cassie lifted up her head and looked around until she spotted them in the water and asked Ellie if she could come over to help to get her top clasped. Ellie set down her water bottle on the sand, jumped up to help her and then came back to lie beside Eric in the water.

Cassie sat up, looking fuzzily around and then stood up to walk the few steps to join them in the water. Ellie offered her a drink of her water bottle and Cassie gratefully accepted it, taking a long drink before sliding down into the water, lying on her back and closing her eyes again.

"You guys were right," she said at last. "This was exactly what I needed."

"Right?" Ellie agreed. "Told ya!"

"I still can't believe you guys did all this. It's just perfect and now we can come out here any time we want." She sighed contentedly. "I am so glad we didn't wait for Christmas to do this." She rolled her head in their direction and shaded her eyes, squinting, "You guys really are the best."

"We do okay," Ellie chuckled. "A little pinch of this, a little squeeze of that and voila! It's paradise, right?" She looked over at Eric.

"It sure is." He agreed.

They laid around like that for a little while longer until Cassie asked what time they customarily ate lunch in the island nation. Ellie giggled, "Sounds like somebody's got the munchies!" They all laughed. In truth though, each of them was feeling hungry and they decided to head back in for lunch.

Ellie explained to Cassie how they worked out getting changed in privacy and they both stood up and faced away from Eric as he went over to his clothes to change. Ellie waited a moment to allow Eric to get his trunks off before leaning over to whisper in Cassie's ear, "No peeking!" when she was really using the motion as an excuse to dart her eyes over quickly to see Eric naked and drying off with a towel.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers
12