Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie threw back the covers from her face as the cooler air of her bedroom accepted the hot breath still escaping from her parted lips. Taking a moment to comb back the tousled hair that covered her face with her fingers, she thought again of Eric's strong hands that had lifted her waist and her hips so easily, the lightest grazing touch of his finger across her pussy, the thrill of seeing that he was so fully erect as he stepped out of the water and the crazy urge that she'd surrendered to as she crossed the line and actually touched his hard dick through his jeans on the way back to the house.

Her hips were already arching upward against her hand and her back sinuously reciprocated, trying desperately to increase the amount of contact that her small fingers were able to impart to her pussy. But while she was able to bring herself to another orgasm just minutes after the first, she couldn't help feeling empty and unfulfilled, knowing that nothing she could do for herself would ever be quite as satisfying as what Eric had been so desperate to hide from her that afternoon in the water.