All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 06'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep it going. Really hooked on the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Part of me says "speed it up" but then it's the excellent job you're doing on the build-up that wants me to say it - 5*

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 3 years ago
Keep going

This is really keeping me entertained, and horny, as we enter the Christmas break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This is a great easy to read story! I love the slow build up. It keeps you looking for the next chapters!

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Build up is still nice and slow......loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still on track

Slow burns are always delightful, and far too rare on this site, so I applaud you for sticking to that. I am certainly enjoying this journey immensely. However, I keep hoping that we'll get to see some signs of growing sexual tension between Cassie and Ellie, as well as that which you've already been showing us between each sister and Eric. Maybe next chapter?

Either way, I anxiously anticipate your next installment!

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 3 years ago

Love the build up. Waiting.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 3 years ago
Amazing

I have read all 6 chapters in the last hour or so and even though I got so many chapters in, the story way longer and more detailed than most I can't wait for the next chapter.

I love how in this story Eric treats his sisters like real people too, people with feelings, and not just walking tits and pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...