Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers

Cassie had the sudden mental image of Eric standing there fully naked behind them and Ellie's joke made it seem naughty and fun to imagine looking back. Still feeling the buzz from the weed, she couldn't help imagine what he looked like after seeing him stripped down to his swim trunks for the first time in what felt like forever. She had to admit that she had found him pleasant to look at while they spent time in 'paradise' that day, but Ellie's comment had made her feel suddenly bothered, and a little guilty, as she tried to push the mental image of him fully naked out of her mind.

Even though he was mostly turned the other way, Ellie was rewarded with a quick look at his chiseled behind, the unbroken line of the muscled 'v' of his back, his perfectly shaped butt and the transition to his strong thighs. Though he might seem still very innocent and boyish, given how sheltered his life had been, standing there naked, Ellie reflected that in every physical way, Eric was now all man.

As Eric finished drying off, he turned to look at Cassie and Ellie standing there, obediently looking the other way, as he reached down to pull on his jeans. Something about the fact that either of them could have seen him fully naked, with a small turn of their head, left him feeling infused with adrenaline. Looking at their bodies, each so different, but so desirable in their own way, he wished there was any way he could convince them that it would just be easier for them throw convention aside to be able to strip down freely in front of one another during the lockdown.

Given Ellie's playful nature, and the escalation of their sexual teasing and touching over the past few days, he felt certain that she would go for it, but he ruefully acknowledged that there was no way that the prim and proper Cassie would ever be convinced to agree to something like that.

Eric gave the 'all clear' once his pants were on, so the girls began picking up the things that were going back to the house and putting them in the duffel while Eric finished getting dressed. He enjoyed watching them move around, the shape of their bodies and the outline of their tits as they bent over to pick things up, or how cute their butts were, wearing the equivalent of panties as they walked around him. Once Eric was dressed, he got up and went outside, walking slowly toward the generator with the hood of his jacket up.

Reasoning that he would just look like an outline, or blob, through the painted walls, he kept his head turned the way he was walking, while heart pounding, his eyes never left the shifting image of his sister's bodies, as they flowed through the kaleidoscope of distorted colored patches as he walked past the painted wrapping. He could see their bodies, bending and moving, sometimes clearer and sometimes flickering out of view, the hint of breasts and hips, bare behinds and the surrealistic movement of their arms and legs. It was so tantalizing and temptingly imperfect to be within sight of them fully naked, watching them disrobe and dress, and yet, only be able to view that which he longed to see in a series of flickering distortions that were now forever burned into his memory.

By the time he reached the pump and generator, his heart thudding in his chest, he could see that both girls were mostly dressed and he shut down the lights with a trembling exhale of the breath, feeling like he had been holding it in the whole time he had engaged in spying on his sisters. As he walked back to the flap and struggled with how wrong it was to be spying on anyone like that in the first place, he was finding it harder and harder to reconcile that the guilt and shame that he had initially felt about his attraction to his sisters was now seemingly an extra dimension of how exciting he now found them. He was no longer concerned with 'losing it'. He feared that over this time in strange isolation that he had already fully 'lost it'.

They each fixed their own sandwiches for lunch and sat around the living room, eating while watching TV and laughing a lot more than they probably otherwise would. Eric and Ellie kept catching each other's eye with passing glances, each trying not to act too far out of the ordinary for Cassie's benefit as she sat between them. But the sneaky smiles, blushing and darting looks left both of them tingling. The memory of touching each other, and being touched, was still too fresh and neither could think of anything else. Ellie was acting very keyed up, joking, mugging and squirming around as they ate, but given how they'd all been partying it didn't seem too outlandish and Cassie seemed to be having as much fun as any of them.

When they finished eating, Eric said he was going to go take a shower and relax upstairs. Ellie had just said that it sounded like a great plan for the afternoon when Cassie interrupted and reminded Ellie that she'd agreed to help her with 'chemistry homework' that afternoon. Ellie quickly apologized for forgetting but as Eric made his way up the stairs, after they all dropped their plates in the kitchen, neither he nor Cassie saw the way Ellie glanced up after him, for just a moment too long.

The girls waited until they heard the sound of the shower starting before pulling out the container of clear alcohol and the variety of mixers that they had to work with. They soon got into the fun of trying to mix up new flavors and were quickly feeling the effects of their taste testing as the little sips began to add up.

Eric had no trouble reaching his first orgasm less than two minutes after he'd closed the bathroom door. As much as he wanted to savor the experience and the excitement of what he'd seen, and felt, in the last few hours, he was way too excited by his pent up desire to restrain himself from reaching the release he'd been craving as quickly as possible. Once he had the shower running he was able to take a little longer to cum a second time, but as he staggered under the hot spray of the shower, his cock still remained achingly hard as he imagined Ellie sneaking upstairs to slide into the bathroom door from her room and fulfill all his fantasies about seeing and touching her fully naked.

Still, by the time he had finished showering and put on some clean sweats, his body felt drained and wrung out from the extended period of nervous sexual energy that had waited so long, only to be so urgently and repeatedly satisfied later. The after effect of the drinking and smoking left him feeling fuzzy and tired as he lay down on his bed and drifted off to sleep for a nap.

After feeling satisfied that they'd created two new flavors for their party bar, Ellie and Cassie cleaned up and hid the evidence of what they'd been working on while Eric was upstairs. Ellie had insisted on creating what they ultimately labeled 'Wrong Island Iced Tea', laughing so hard that Cassie had actually snorted as they landed on the name. It hadn't turned out to be exactly what Ellie was trying for, but still ended up being a very tasty version of the drink served for $1 at a popular off-campus bar near her college every Tuesday night.

Cassie had experimented with something less sweet, to balance against the sweet berry blend she'd first made and Ellie's new concoction. She was trying to make a tart, hard lemonade drink that Cassie suggested they call 'Brother Pucker' when Cassie finally gave her a small shot to taste. The suggestion caused Cassie to laugh so hard that it caused her own half-swallowed sip to actually go up her nose a little bit and make her eyes tear up from the burning sensation, even as they both couldn't stop laughing, both about the name and Cassie's reaction.

Taking another taste of the berry mix, that Cassie recreated to replenish what they'd already sampled, Ellie suggested that it was still too strong and might be mixed with a little club soda to give it some fizz and pop. They tried it out and both agreed that it was much better that way. Cassie dubbed the final product 'The Berry Popper'. They were still giggling and laughing about the names as they flopped drunkenly onto the living room sofa and turned on the TV.

At one point Ellie went upstairs to pee and peeked in on Eric to find him asleep on his bed. She didn't want to make Cassie suspicious so she opted not to try and wake him up for some 'fun'. A few hours later when Eric came downstairs after his nap, he found the girls passed out on the sofa and loveseat in front of a blaring TV. He lowered the volume and considered the temptation of grabbing a quick feel of Ellie's boobs, squished deliciously together as he laid on her side on the love seat, but he worried that he might startle her awake and cause her to say something to alert Cassie to what he'd done to wake her.

Eric padded into the den to fire up a game. With his headphones on, caught up in online play, he didn't hear the girls as they later came groggily awake and went upstairs to shower and crawl into bed. By the time he came out later, they were both asleep, so he went around to turn off the lights and check the locks, before making his own way up to his room for the night.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers
12