Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers

Her current thesis was fine, she was ahead of where most of her peers were and she didn't need anything more than she already had to secure everything she wanted for her grad studies. It was already approved, and more importantly, it was what everyone expected. Even if she said something, her advisor would probably tell her to finish her current thesis and play it safe. She knew it was the smart play and the old Cassie part of her wanted to tackle herself and do whatever it took to keep her from doing anything reckless.

Cassie actually broke into soft laughter when she thought about her desire to play it safe and sensible, considering the things she'd done in the last couple of days. She pictured herself about to lower her bra in the back of the car, or open her mouth kneeling in the sand and knew, just like then, what the smart, safe choice was. She gave the snow covered world a lopsided grin and sat down at her laptop.

When Ellie came padding down the stairs an hour later, Cassie was back at the window, staring at the snow and wondering for the third time in as many days if she'd just made the worst decision of her life. But as she looked out at the clear sunny day, she was smiling.

Once Ellie had her coffee it was after 11:00 and they began to worry whether Eric wasn't feeling well. Ellie said she had to pee and would check on Eric after she had. She went upstairs to her room and went into the bathroom, but didn't stop to use it, instead crossing straight through to Eric's room through his door to the shared bathroom.

Ellie found Eric face down, sprawled across his bed, with the covers half thrown off. He was sleeping in just a T shirt and his loose boxer short underwear and Ellie thought deviously about going back to her room to retrieve her phone to take a picture of how cute his butt looked sticking up out of his covers like that. With one leg bent up, she could see his package between his legs and couldn't resist the urge to start lightly rubbing his cock and balls through the fabric of his underwear as she suppressed a giggle.

Eric was dreaming about a desert island and him being stranded there with three lovely women. His sisters were lying on the beach topless and as Lisa came out of the water, he felt a need to explain to her that she wouldn't need her armor on this island as it was perfectly safe. He suggested that she might be more comfortable topless like his sisters. As he was trying to explain to Lisa why she should strip down, he could feel one of his sisters rubbing his cock and was doing his best to pretend that it wasn't causing him to get aroused in front of Lisa.

He looked down in his dream to see Ellie, kneeling in the sand beneath him, playfully stroking his cock and his balls and smiling up at him. She seemed to be getting immense joy out of seeing his cock get fully erect, but to Eric's horror, it was pointing down the leg of his trunks, which besides being uncomfortable, meant that the tip of his hard penis was now sticking out of the leg of his trunks and Lisa was staring at it.

All of this might have been much less embarrassing if Ellie hadn't chosen that moment to take the tip of his cock into her warm, soft mouth and begin sucking it gently while looking up to him for approval. He was trying to find any way to explain to Lisa that she shouldn't pay any attention to the fact that he had his hard cock in Ellie's mouth because she was only his sister and it didn't count.

Eric had stirred in his bed as his cock grew harder and Ellie could see it, now poking out of the leg of his boxers. As he lifted his leg to relieve the pressure on how his cock was pointing down, the fabric pulled farther back and even more of his thick, hard dick was exposed as it lay alongside his leg and Eric mumbled in his cream. Ellie leaned over the end of his bed and lowered her head to take the end of his dick into her mouth as gently as she could. Eric let out a small moan as she suckled the swollen head of his dick. Over the sounds of her sucking at his saliva wet cockhead, she could hear him mumbling and moaning softly in his sleep.

When Ellie heard Cassie gasp from the door to the bathroom, it was already too late to pretend she wasn't doing exactly what it looked like, as she clearly had the head of her sleeping brother's dick in her mouth and was sucking it gently, like a big, fleshy plum. Ellie lifted her mouth away from Eric's dick, shiny from her spit and held her finger to her lips with a mischievous smile to caution Cassie against waking Eric up. Ellie waved her over silently and bent down to take his dick playfully in her mouth again.

Cassie looked on in shock to find her sister with Eric's dick in her mouth while he looked to be asleep. Ellie lifted away as Eric stirred and rolled over onto his back, which only allowed his boxers to ride up a little farther on his hard dick, which was now poking out of his boxers and lifted up off his thigh, which Ellie used to her advantage as she gave a delighted grin to Cassie before bending over to take the first couple inches of his cock gently into her mouth. Cassie could see her doing her best not to giggle and bring Eric fully awake, but Cassie could only stare in fascination as she watched Ellie slurp at his thick, swollen dick.

Even after watching Ellie take him in her mouth at Spring Break for a second, she had a hard time processing the fact that here Ellie was, playfully pleasuring Eric with his mouth while he slept. Ellie looked up to wave Cassie over again, but Cassie slowly shook her head from side to side while slowly mouthing the word, "No!". Ellie gave her an irritated scowl before leaning over to suck the head of Eric's cock for a few more moments before tiptoeing over to Cassie.

"C'mon, try it." Cassie whispered and giggled softly. "I'm just messing with him."

"No Ellie, you're sucking his dick and I don't think it's funny," Cassie was shocked at Ellie's complete lack of embarrassment.

"Oh, come on!" Ellie rolled her eyes and shook her head smiling. "He thinks it's part of a dream. He'll never even knew we did it. Isn't he adorable?" she pointed over at Eric, his dick poking up out of the leg of his boxers.

"I can't believe you're acting like this is no big deal Ellie!" Cassie looked back and forth between Eric's distended penis sticking up so comically and her sister's smiling face.

"It's not, Cass. It's just skin. Kinda like us sucking each others' boobies," Ellie giggled softly. "Just do it for a second and we'll leave, I promise. When are you ever going to get this chance again?"

"Uhhh, pretty sure I'll have plenty of chances to put a guy's dick in my mouth if that's what I wanted, El," Cassie whispered as she rolled her eyes.

"No, I mean to suck Eric's dick and not have him know!" Ellie whispered smiling. "C'mon stop making it weird or you're going to make me feel bad for doing it." Ellie tugged at her arm and pulled her slowly over to the bed. "Just for a second and then we'll leave."

Cassie scowled but allowed herself to led reluctantly over to the bed, eyeing Eric's dick the whole way in fascination. Looking over at her sister when they reached the bed, Ellie was looking up at her, playful and excited, mouthing the words, "Come. On!"

Cassie bent over slowly, peeking up at Eric to see that he was still soundly asleep, his lips moving slightly, seeming to be deep in a dream. Ellie's hand was sliding down her back, reassuring her as she lined her mouth up with the end of Eric's cock.

On the beach in his dream, Eric had somehow managed to get Ellie to stop sucking his dick in front of Lisa, but Lisa had walked away down the beach and as much as he ran after and called out to her, she wouldn't turn around. Eric could feel the breeze on the tip of his wet dick where Ellie had been sucking it and started to regret making her stop out of embarrassment for what Lisa might think.

When he finally caught up to Lisa, he struggled to explain why his sister would feel comfortable doing something like that when he felt his dick enveloped again in the warmth of a girl's soft mouth and looked down to find Lisa had now tentatively taken the head of his dick into her mouth. Except now, Lisa was wearing the t-shirt she had on when they'd held study group online a few days ago and a pair of white panties as she knelt, slender and pale on the tropical sand.

Cassie had barely noticed Ellie's hand sliding comfortably down to her butt as she took the head of Eric's swollen cock tentatively into her mouth. She could see underside of Eric's jaw as her lips closed around the end of his dick and she could hear him emit a small moan of pleasure as she felt the cool skin of his dick warm to her mouth. She held his dick in place for a long moment, waiting to see if he came wider awake, but then began to gently suck at it, trying not to shock him into coming awake. Like the day before, she was a little surprised that it wasn't that much different than Ellie described, sucking something warm and covered in skin.

Ellie's hand was on her butt as she leant over and she could feel her other hand lifting up under her under her stomach now. Cassie wondered if her sister was leaning in to watch her take Eric's dick in her mouth, the way she had been fascinated to see Ellie do the same thing. Cassie kept her eyes locked on Eric's jaw as she nervously watched for any sign that he was waking up, but his lips continued to move as he moaned intermittently and she thought she heard him softly moan the name, "Lisa" at one point.

Cassie could feel Ellie's hand slide up under her stomach and grab hold of her boob even as her other hand rubbed her butt in and encouraging way through her pajama bottoms. She nearly bit down in surprise when Ellie's hand slid down under her butt and softly began rubbing her pussy through the fabric. Her eyes flicked nervously up to Eric's face, where she could see his mouth had opened as her mouth had increased the pressure on his cock in surprise, but he slowly closed it, even as his breathing deepened and she felt his cock twitch lightly in her mouth.

Cassie couldn't imagine how obscene it would have looked to someone to see her bent over Eric's bed, the tip of his dick in her mouth, as Ellie rubbed her pussy from behind through her legs while groping her boobs. Cassie pictured how it must look and tried not to moan as she imagined being able to watch them as Ellie's hand rubbed her pussy through the flannel pajamas and thin cotton panties that were the only things separating the most intimate parts of her body from her sister's hand.

Fighting a rising sense of panic that Eric would wake up at any moment to find Cassie sucking his dick while Ellie fondled her, Cassie gently lifted her mouth off of the head of Eric's dick, still shiny from her saliva and backed slowly away from his bed. She reached around to yank Ellie's hand from between her legs as she stood up and tiptoed quietly through the bathroom and out into Ellie's room.

Cassie turned around to see Ellie, closing the door to the bathroom from her room, before turning around to step quickly up to Cassie. "You did it girl!" Ellie seemed bubbly and excited. "You sucked your first dick!"

Cassie grimaced, not nearly as proud of the fact as it seemed to please Ellie. Of course Ellie couldn't know that Cassie had also duplicated her pose with for a photo with as much of Eric's dick as she could fit in her mouth, but she had to admit that she hadn't really 'sucked' it so much as just held it in her mouth. She could no longer make that distinction after what had just happened.

"Wasn't that fun!" Ellie giggled, as if they had just played the shaving cream trick or held a bowl of warm water up to the hand of their sleeping brother. She put her hand on Cassie's hip and looked up into her eyes, "Thank you for doing it too." She smiled, bashful yet visibly excited. "It would have been weird if you hadn't," she admitted. "And you looked so fucking hot I couldn't stand it!" she giggled and slid her hand down to rub the side of Cassie's butt and thigh.

"Once, again, I can't believe you made me do something like that," Cassie rubbed her hands over her face as if she was trying to wash the memory away.

"But you liked it too, didn't you," Ellie's second hand slid up under where Cassie's thighs converged. Cassie gasped as she felt Ellie's hand make contact again with her throbbing pussy. "Can we go take a shower in your bathroom?" She asked in a voice barely above a whisper. "I'm sopping wet down there and I really don't want to wake Eric up running the water in our bathroom."

Cassie's breathing deepened as her sister's hand coaxed her insistently. Closing her eyes as she swallowed hard, Cassie nodded ever so slightly before letting out another small gasp as she felt Ellie's hand respond to her acceptance.

"Give me a minute to grab my stuff and I'll be right there," Ellie spun around to open her dresser drawer and Cassie flinched as her sisters hand pulled away. Cassie watched her sister's cute little body as she fished clean clothes from her dresser, before nodding again and heading off to start the water in her shower.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers
12