All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 20'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It really was about their path to this moment. I really would like a coda with Cassie

Now I’m stuck with an image of the girls as the characters from blame it on rio.

In an odd way this was an adventure in BSDM for Cas and a romance for el

rumars63rumars63over 3 years ago

I think there's room for Cassie to grow in another set of stories. From the prior chapters, her advisor seems to be her Simp. Cassie's personality just overpowers his, but only Eric knows her enough to hold her honor safe.

Now i can not un-see the girls as the characters from Blame it on Rio.

Well done. Waiting for your next work.

fireandlace0533fireandlace0533over 3 years ago
Fantastic

One of my favorite stories I have read. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

MaxPervertMaxPervertover 3 years ago
Hopefully you did not mean it

When you said this may be your last brother/sister story, i hope you change your mind.

Ive been checking daily for the updates and been too eager to read them as soon as they posted. Your writing style of a slow build to greater and deeper things is just perfect. Stories are nothing without the proper build up, character development and of course real feelings in order for the stories to be enjoyable.

You have accomplished this in spades.

I eagerly look forward to your next series.

New favourite author!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I want to thank you for this series.

I agree with everything you have in your postscript. The costumes used were obvious to me. I have a harem fetish, so I wanted Eric to get all 3 women, but I like the way you did things too. With ending here it allows me to 'fantasize' about the ending I want. Lol. I loved how the characters came to life. I loved how the slow build up and struggle to overcome their beliefs of how things are supposed to be made for a more believable story. This is the first series/story of yours I've read, I will be reading more. You have also inspired me. I'm writing my own universe of intertwined story arcs and You have given me things to help make my stories better, which is one of the reasons I read them. I like the sex but I'm more into the decisions and romance that are involved. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Thanks. Found myself checking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series turned out to be my favorite since I started reading in 2011.

Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cassie Spin-Off

Thank you for a fantastic series! I think there is much left to do with Cassie. Perhaps, you could do a spin-off series as she explores her sexual side away from home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Loved the Brandi Carlile reference, my favorite artist for nearly a decade and the only artist I have seen in years. Just love her shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you, Jeff, for this fantastic story! This is probably the best series ever posted to Literotica.

Sad that it's over, for sure! But I do thank you for writing such an entertaining story!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

Fantastic series, very sorry to see it end here. You wrote it so well, amazing details and I wish it would continue, or spin off into what happens with Cassie or Lisa. All 4 of them have been affected by this pandemic and I would like to see how Eric can push Cassie with her new thesis as well. Thank you... thank you and thank you, there are countless authors on this site and many of them just pound out story after story with no emotion or thought to them. You deserve high praise for your rankings.

HeathergloeckHeathergloeckover 3 years ago
Big Letdown

Alright I’m just going to say it. You BAILED on this story bro! I read for hours, waited for days for new chapters, you had Cassie and I think Ellie too tell him that they would do ANYTHING he asked and the best you could do for a grand finale was loving gentle missionary safe sex between two of them??? They couldn’t even pick up a box of condoms at a truck stop on that hours long drive to take Cassie to school? There’s literally no limit to the wild shit he could have had them do or done to them from the way you were headed, and then this? I enjoyed the trip but the destination sucked. I won’t bother to invest that much in another series if this is where they end up.

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

This was a perfect story ... the characters were so well developed and the love that developed between them was just beautiful. Thanks for the authors notes as well ... it’s nice to get insight into the creators thought processes. I have to go back and read your other stories now, I’m sure I won’t be disappointed. You are a very talented writer .. thanks for filling my long winter nights ... stay safe !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great ride

Masterful storytelling! One of the only stories that had me coming back and wanting to see where it goes!

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

At last. I am disappointed that

1. Cassie has seemed to move out of the picture and I'm sure she and Eric love each other just as Ellie and Eric love each other.

2. this seems to be the end although I hope it isn't there are still miles and miles to go in this story.

Thank you for sharing an excellent story with us. I really do hope you find you can continue it at a later date and take it where I think most of us who read this genre would like it t go that's is with a life long loving relationship between all three siblings. There are only a handful of author's on this site who have managed to develop a story that handles life long loving relationships between siblings. Although you say you aren't that comfortable writing in this genre you definitely have a talent, and feeling, for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really enjoyed this series

I found my self looking every day for the next chapter with abated breath in hopes that it would be there. That's despite a lil confusion here or there but for me when your riding a dragon some things get lost in translation lol. Nit pickers be damned. I hope to have the opportunity to reading another of your incest series this one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I found myself checking daily for new chapters and I think you did a great job of writing this story. I would like to have read about Cassie having sex with Eric, so hopefully you will be inspired to write about Cassie and Eric making love like he did with Ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks, Jeff, for a story that has given me a lot of enjoyment over the last month! I wasn't entirely sold on the ending, which seemed rather anticlimactic and a bit rushed (dropping detailed narrative for brief summaries and time-jumps), but that doesn't take away from how much I liked most of it.

It just seems like there are quite a few loose ends or subplot that petered out without a satisfying conclusion. Or perhaps, like there were a number of ideas you didn't fully commit to (most obviously, many of the things around Cassie once you decided that Ellie was endgame). And for a story that is, for most of its length, so playful and set in a fantasy bubble, it feels weird to try to bring in the emotional drama in the last couple of chapters. I'm not sure the story or the character can sustain it.

Perhaps a few jarring turns are inevitable when such a long story is written in installments and the author doesn't quite know where it's going ahead of time. In any case, I applaud your ambition and the extent to which you were able to carry it off. Good on you for following your muse!

I've got your bio bookmarked, and look forward to whatever you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE PLEASE

we need to read another chapter where Cassie comes home and Eric takes her virginity.

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rover 3 years ago

I agree with all the accolades that have been posted!

It was fun to read which I was forced to do quickly... not because I had places to go nor people to see nor things to go.

I was forced to read it quickly because it is so damned good!

But...

Please do a careful name edit because you call often use the names Ellie when the character in action is Cassie... this is repeated throughout the story.

The_Bob69The_Bob69over 3 years ago

This entire series was very well done Jeff, thank you! And yes I was checking for updates daily aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really enjoyed this and Neverland

You said that you had written the last brother/sister story at least for a while, but you have at least one devoted fan who has vastly enjoyed both of this story and Neverland. I find that I also enjoy the lead up and slow dance around things that is found in (at least in my view) the best brother/sister stories.

I look forward to your next contribution, no matter what genre (ok, I'm not really one for Loving Wives or Fetish, but other than those two, I'll be happy to read your stuff) it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THANK YOU

An absolutely amazing story.

Character development was just brilliant - nice an slow

Was I the only one sold on Cassie?😅

With the slow build to Cassie character I kinda wish Cassie had developed a romantic side wheareas Ellie to continue with casual

The ride was truely amaizing,but to be honest the ending could have been better

But anyways a really good one

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You cant leave it there, I so want to hear more of what Eric and Cassie find themseves doing to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blame it on Rio

The movie you are referring to is Blame it on Rio. Great story, i enjoyed every word.

hdpanther1hdpanther1over 3 years ago
I loved it.

This story was so amazing. I couldn't wait for the next chapter. This wasn't just a fuck fest but an amazing story of how their love grew and grew and I think that that is exactly why I thought it was so amazing. It also reminds me of why I love my wife so much. We continue to try to do everything to make each other happy by trying to out-do each other with what we can do for each other.

GrimlockcaGrimlockcaover 3 years ago

Since no one mentioned it the Demi Moore gif was from the great movie “blame it on rio” with actress Michelle Johnson, good story btw lol

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You're killing me "homes", killing me! Not cut out for brother/sister stories when your series' are among the most well written on this site. Problem with this genre is many readers are just looking for something to get off on without ever understanding the true meaning of many incest relationships. Both Neverland and this series have much to explore and I hope after a well earned rest, you start another series that builds on them, particularly this one. 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great Story thats all I can say

musicboy818musicboy818over 3 years ago

You can't stop the story now, it's just getting juicy. You need to keep writing, this is a great story.

Budson1962Budson1962over 3 years ago
Amazing

You know it’s like binge watching a series on Netflix you start watching it and getting into it or in this case you start reading it and really getting into it and before you know it it’s over. Really great story I feel like I know and went on this Adventure with these three people. Thank you for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This was a great read from start to finish! I hope at some point Cassie reaches through the fourth wall again and tells you there is more story to tell. I will miss reading about them.

island_manisland_manover 3 years ago
Super.

I enjoyed this hugely from start to finish. The interaction between the ‘actors’ was actually the most important part of the story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful!

I am so glad you didn't get sucked into the trap so many authors of incest stories do and bring in the parents and then the aunts and uncles and grandparents and 3rd cousins twice removed and then we find out their babysitter was a distant relative and on and on and on. Until you end up with a 75 chapter story that reads like a shitty porn script.

I normally avoid stories that go on for more than 10 parts unless I read them as they come out. I'm so glad I read all 20 and while it's sad you're ending this story it's a good thing too. The longer you keep a story going the more you risk upsetting people invested in the characters by altering them along the way. This story was beautiful and the buildup is what made it so plausible and not ridiculous. If I had a dime for every story I've read on here about a sister or mom just losing control at the sight of their son of brother or dad's "huge" cock and just had to have it...I wouldn't have to work again for multiple lifetimes.

Good luck to you, sir and I can't wait to read future stories! And you can always return to the characters later in companion pieces where Cassie gets involved or Eric dates Lisa for cover so they can all have fun together! But that's your prerogative!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good stuff

enjoyed the entire series

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I would like to see a follow-on series for Eric and Ellie to see where their relationship goes and how Cassie intermittently weighs in on it... HINT! LOL

TimelyMomentsTimelyMomentsabout 3 years ago
hooked to the end

One of the best stories on the site. I often get bored after 3 or 4 chapters, but the short story format and continual build up had me hooked to the very end. I do hope there's more for these characters, but even if not: Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

This was great read all the chapters in one sitting well I had to take a few breaks to relief myself but this was the best tory I have seen on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a GREAT series , I must admit I usually won't read a series more than 5 characters but you have me so intrigued with these 3 its almost like an addiction . I understand not wanting to seem like your dragging the story out and stop while it's at a good peak . My only hope is that in the future you might tell us how they came to use the 3rd condom and I will say your idea of them sharing by internet is very stimulating and goes right along with how COVID has affected others in the sexual department. I have a strong feeling that because of the virus that many siblings and parents have atleast lightly explored incest with everyone being isolated at home . After all needing sexual gratification doesn't know what's going on nor does it care, we still need to get release .

DerrezDerrezabout 3 years ago
Mind Blown

Such an amazing series. You attention to detail in every scene is absolutely phenomenal. Now for me to go start on your Neverland series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful, thank you for taking us along

mammoetmammoetabout 3 years ago

loved it from start to end, just didn't like that it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story beginning to end was top notch. Seriously, one of the hottest, most well written, and emotionally charged stories on this site. You've become one of my favorite authors over this journey. Certainly gonna be a series I come back to at times.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future stories from you! Would love to see more in this genre at some point, maybe even a continuation series of some kind for Ellie, Eric, and Cassie down the line. 10/10

jr4realjr4realabout 3 years ago

i love the series!! you can continue anytime and i will keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really loved this story. I would really love a continuation of Ellie and Eric mostly but a little of Cassie here and there. I want more of the relationship between Ellie and Eric. But I would strongly recommend.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Loved this series. I found Ellie captivating. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that the series came together very nice and over a better story because it didn't seemed rushed. The only only real problem I saw was that there were a number of cases where you put Ellie's name where Cassie's should have been. Other then that, great work!

uncle_muduncle_mudover 2 years ago

Loved the series (5 Stars). I was expecting Eric and Ellie to take more advantage of Cassie's submissive side but over all I enjoyed it immensely....

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Thank you. I enjoyed your story.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Great series. The ending was kind of anti-climatic when the eventual actual sex happened between the two didn't seem to take as intimate a place in the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. This was by far my favourite series that I have read on here. While I'm a complete amateur with English and storytelling (making my opinion pretty irrelevant), I just wanted to pass on that I thought the story flowed perfectly, had great balance and ultimately got to where it needed to be. Thanks so much, keep up the good work.

BuckeyeTifosoBuckeyeTifosoover 2 years ago

Brilliant! Thanks for this story!! And please, keep writing!

ugonnacum91ugonnacum91over 2 years ago

Truly loves the series, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it coming some more, I beg you, LOTS of respect !! God Bless!!

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tenguover 2 years ago

I didn't get anywhere near as much work done today as I expected. Totally AWESOME all the way through.

Skipper600Skipper600over 2 years ago

Good job. I have a military background, US Army. But our US Navy says it quite well, albiet succinctly: Well done!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Jeff. This was masterful work. You did a great job of developing each character, their hopes, fears, passion, etc. You also did a great job developing the story. You kept the story interesting, giving a reason for the reader to keep reading on to see what surprises were in store for Eric, Ellie and Cassie. I wished you would have finished the story as an epilogue, so we could see what happened to Eric, Ellie and Cassie after college and if they remained together. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Nerd36Nerd36about 2 years ago

You are obviously a very talented person. I can’t think of another erotic storyline that was more fulfilling. I could go on and on giving you kudos but it would probably be simply repeating what others have already said. Looking forward for more stories from you. Keep up the excellent work.

P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story needs to be published in paperback, Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great all the way. Loved your notes at the end!

Medic65Medic65over 1 year ago

Would love to see more of this story

andysboyandysboyabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story, would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a great story and i dont usualy dive into one this long. I kind of wished that cassie and el had formed a love triangle with eric rather than cassie ending up on the side lines and i felt the last chapter was a little rushed with how detailed the previous chapter were

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing and well written, great character development and plot evolution. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor kids. I guesz they have no clue that Amazon, CVS, Drugstore.com, Walgreens, and tems of thousands of other places deliver condoms. ;)

254025402 months ago

I waited until reading all Chapters before writing this. I have read a lot of stories but this was by far the best yet..Thank you for taking us on this journey, it was very Special…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES