Lockdown Crisis Ch. 02

Story Info
Doctor takes advice from a colleague and sparks fly.
10.5k words
4.77
13.3k
34
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains incest. All characters are over 18.

I'm actively writing chapter 3. Not sure if I'm going to make a chapter 4.

I write primarily for myself. I'm not very good but I hope you enjoy.

Lots of Love,

Casino

__________________

Lockdown Crisis-02: The Fords - Charlotte, Penny and David

Charlotte Crosses the Line:

The lockdown was the worst. I was home from college when they were mandated. I couldn't go back to school and had to do all my classwork online. It was a Friday and I called my mom at the hospital to vent. I'd try to convince her to let me go out, but I wasn't making progress and I got frustrated.

"But MOM!!! I'm going crazy!" I was frustrated beyond belief. My vibrator was no longer giving me the release I needed. I needed to get fucked and very badly. My mom and I had a very open line of communication with regards to sex. My boyfriend and I tried video sex calls and we still do them, but they leave a lot to be desired. I was so pent up. We agreed that we could sleep with other people as long as there was no romantic attachment.

"I know you're sexually frustrated, but what do you want me to do about it?"

"I'm about to order a pizza and fuck the delivery boy on the lawn." I wasn't kidding, "I'll wear a mask I promise."

"You can't do that. We still have to maintain social distance."

"Uggghhh, MOM!"

"Charlotte," She was at her wits end. "I've got 6 more hours on this 18 hour shift. Then I get 8 hours to sleep, eat and bathe. Then I'm back on the clock."

"I'm sorry, Mom." I sniffled, staving off tears, "I just don't know what to do."

"Just hold on for me, Honey. I know your Dad is struggling too and..."

She went silent, "Mom, are you still there?"

"Yes." was all she said. She was contemplating something.

"Mom?"

Then she quietly blurted, "Fuck your father?"

"What?" I did not hear her right.

"You heard me. Seduce your father."

"Daddy?" I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"He's handsome and in very good shape. He's a wonderfully generous lover, although he can be stern. Oh, and his penis is fantastic. Plus, he's got to be as pent up as you."

"I don't want to hurt what you and Daddy have." I was, obviously, concerned.

"It's up to you of course, but you have my blessing. Who knows, maybe we can... well that's a discussion for another time." I heard some muffled words over a loudspeaker, "I'm being paged, sweetheart. Good luck," And she hung up the phone.

Did she really just tell me to seduce Daddy? I was apprehensive, excited and nervous. Mostly nervous about being rejected. I checked my smart watch. It was 8:00 PM, I had until 2:00 am to figure out if I was going to seduce my father. Geez, could I even go through with it. I wasn't sure how he would react, but I figured I should get started. I jumped in the shower and freshly shaved my legs, armpits and tight little cunny. I loved feeling my freshly shaved pussy lips between my thighs

I was so sexually frustrated, I stroked my clit absently, trying to decide what I wanted to do. Then I decided to try the idea out. I would go with the flow and see if he piqued my desire. I went to my wardrobe, and looked through my clothes. I grabbed a sexy super tight pair of white boy shorts showing off a generous portion of ass cheek. I threw on a thin but loose white tank top without a bra. I love the feeling of the light material moving over my nipples. I figured I should go find Daddy and see if he wanted to watch a movie to kind of get things going and see what would happen. I was 21 years old, 5'4'' with brown hair and brown eyes. I was curvy with 36" D breasts, 26" waist and 36" hips. I had a bouncing bubble butt that I loved to show off whenever I could. I always made Daddy mad when I wore thong bikinis out by the pool, but I would always catch him peeking at me. Who would blame him, his daughter had a sexy little body.

Just then my phone rang, it was my boyfriend on video chat, "Hey Chip, nice to see you."

"Hi Char," something was off. "Look, I need to come clean."

"What is it, Chip?" Shit, something was really, really wrong.

"I've been hooking up with the neighbor girl that I grew up with." He paused, "It started because we were so lonely during quarantine. We never meant for anything to happen but we fell in love. I'm sorry."

"So, we're through?" I said staying strong. I would not give in to crying on the video chat.

"I'm sorry, Char. I'm really really sorry." He was truly sorry. At least he did the right thing and broke up with me.

"Goodbye Chip." I said softly with a controlled amount of coldness.

"Could we still be friends, please." He was sorry for hurting me. At least it felt genuine.

"Not a chance. Goodbye, Chip." I hung up the phone and promptly blocked his phone and every connection on social media. I cried into my pillow but needed a hug. Now you're probably thinking, hypocritical slut, and you'd be right, except for the fact that I wasn't going to fall in love with my father and leave Chip.

I ran downstairs, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Daddy! I need you." I was absolutely distraught. I totally forgot what I was wearing, my tits and ass were bouncing all over the place. I found him in the kitchen pouring a lowball of Laphroaig single malt. He put down the bottle with a confused look.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my face in his chest and sobbed relentlessly. He wrapped his arms around me, stroking my hair and trying to sooth me. "Shh, shh, shh, Charlie, what's happened?" Charlie was his pet name for me. He's called me Charlie since I was very little. I have always been a Daddy's girl and he was my forever jokester and playmate.

"Chip just broke up with me. He fell in love with his next door neighbor." I sobbed some more.

He abandoned his drink and took me to the living room. He gently sat me down and sat next to me, putting his arm around me, but that wasn't enough for me. I sat on his lap and burrowed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair some more. I felt warm and safe and oddly really turned on. His scent was driving me wild. I could feel my juices soaking through my boy shorts. That was when I decided to take my Mom's advice.

"What can I do for you, Charlie?" He was concerned for me.

"Just hold me a while longer, please."

"I'll hold you as long as you need." He held me tight and kissed the top of my head.

He smelled like Heaven. Something feral was growing in me. A deep seeded lustful need like I was an animal in heat. The heat and smell emanating from his body was intoxicating. I was quiet now, snuggled in safely with my Daddy. A father's lap is the one true place every girl loves even though none would admit it. "Daddy, will you snuggle with me some more and watch a movie?"

"Of course Honey. Would you like snacks and something to drink?" He asked as he stroked my hair.

"Just a drink, Daddy." I said with a deep breath.

"The usual Perrier?"

I looked up at him with dreamy eyes, "Can I have a Scotch with you?"

He was kind of surprised. "Of course, I didn't think you like Scotch." He lifted me off his lap and set me down. He looked at his trousers a little confused by the damp spot. Let me run up and change into something for bed.

"I could use something stronger plus I developed a taste for it at college." I said to him as he left the room.

He came back with a shorts and t-shirt set on. "How do you like your Scotch, sweetheart?"

"Neat, please."

"Ahh, very sensible."

He came back with 2 lowballs with 2 fingers of Scotch in each. He handed me a glass and held up his glass for a toast, "To my lovely sweet Charlie, may she find the love she deserves."

We clinked glasses and took a sip. He sat back down on the couch and was surprised when I climbed back on his lap. I reached over and pulled a blanket over us.

"What's gotten into you Charlie? I understand when you were crying and needed comforting but isn't this a bit much?" He was puzzled.

"Nothing, Daddy. You've just got a warm lap and you make me feel safe. Right now it's what I need." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Fair enough, don't let your mother find out she'll call CPS on me." He joked.

"I'm 21 Daddy. I can sit on my Daddy's lap if I want." I countered.

"Alright, I'm just pretty sure your mother wouldn't approve."

'Oh Daddy, you have no idea what mom just approved.' I thought to myself with a devilish grin.

He frowned slightly, "What's that impish grin about?"

I took another sip of the Scotch and bit my lip, "Nothing Daddy. Let's Watch Lost Highway." Lots of nice sex scenes to plant seeds of desire.

"Sure, I haven't watched that movie in quite some time." He found it on demand and we started watching and sipping our drinks.

I wiggled my ass in his lap during the sex scenes and I could feel him growing hard underneath me. I gasped and giggled and really ground my ass into his lap. "Daddy! Do you have a hard-on?"

"It's a natural male response to a sexy movie. It also doesn't help that you won't sit still." He blushed, embarrassed. Then came the admission, "Plus, with you mother so busy at the hospital, we haven't exactly been intimate as of late." Then he looked up at the ceiling instantly regretting what he said.

"It's ok Daddy." I pulled back the blanket revealing my soaked boy shorts and my rock hard nipples. "See, I'm excited too. You can touch me." I grabbed his right hand and put it on my breast. I squeezed his hand letting him know it was Ok to play.

He tentatively squeezed my fresh firm boob and I moaned softly. I brought him down to my lips and kissed him passionately. We put our drinks down on the coffee table. He started pinching and twisting my nipple through my shirt. I moaned harder into his mouth. Then suddenly he broke the kiss, "Oh my God, what have I done. We can't do this. I'm so sorry. Jesus, I'm taking advantage of my own daughter."

I turned on his lap and straddled him. I pulled my top off over my head, my boobs bouncing into view. "You're not taking advantage of me Daddy." I pressed my lips into his and reached down between our legs and grabbed his cock through his sleep shorts. "I'm taking advantage of you."

"We can't! Your mother will poison me in my sleep or something." He looked both full of desire and deathly afraid.

Marriage is no joke for men. Ninety-nine percent of the time, divorce was a total loss for men. He knew Mom could ruin him, but I knew she wouldn't. I hate to be an evil little bitch but that power was extremely intoxicating. I wanted to see him break down and fuck his little girl without any remorse.

So with his cock in my hand and my tits in his face, I pushed him over the edge. "Now, be a good Daddy, take your naughty little girl to your bed and fuck her like the slut she is."

Daddy loses his mind:

Jesus, this is wrong. Charlie had always been my partner in crime. My goofy little prankster. I'm not going to lie, of course I noticed her beauty. I didn't like it when she ran around in her thong bikini, but I never did anything pervy or weird. I do admit to watching her though. Like her mother, her body was exactly my type. Anyway, she has always been my sweet little Charlie.

That did it, though, she pushed me past my moral resolve. I lunged forward grabbing her tits with both hands, suckling her from one nipple to the other.

Charlie giggled then threw her head back with a moan. "Oh Daddy, take me. I need it sssooo bad." She continued squeezing and rubbing my aching cock through my sleep shorts.

I stopped sucking her tits and looked at her, seeing the lust and hunger in her eyes. I slapped her ass cheek and felt the luscious jiggle. She winced and giggled, pressing her young firm tits into my face. "You want Daddy's cock, Baby?"

"Mmmm, yes Daddy."

I slapped her butt again. Then grasping her hair on the back of her head, I gave it a slight tug. She gasped then ground her hot crotch on mine. "Are you going to be a good girl for Daddy?"

Her eyes glazed over. She was gushing with lust. "Yes Daddy, please fuck you little Charlie girl."

I slapped her ass again and gave her hair another slight pull. "Are you going to do as you're told, Charlie?"

She gasped again, grinding even harder. "Yes Daddy." Her eyes closed, lost in rapture.

I moved my hand from her ass down the front of her boy shorts. She jumped as my fingers slipped over her clit. Her sopping wet slit was open for me. I didn't give her a warning. I yanked her hair as I jammed my middle and ring fingers deep into her cunt.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as I pumped her velvet twat. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. "Do you promise, Charlie?"

"Yes...." She gulped. "I... promise... Daddy." She tried to spread her legs wider. Then she started to shake and twitch, "Oh, Daddy.... I'm cumming...? She whispered. She went limp in my arms as her orgasm hit her. She was quaking and twitching, her juices puddled in the palm of my hand.

She settled and stopped twitching. She whined as I pulled my fingers out of her sloppy cunt. I stuck both fingers into her mouth. She gripped my wrist with both hands as she greedily sucked them clean. "Mmmmm, does my Charlie girl feel better?"

She looked at me with her big doe eyes. She simply nodded with my fingers still in her mouth.

"Do you want Daddy to put something else in your mouth?"

Her eyes went wide and she increased the suction on my fingers. Again, she simply nodded.

I pulled fingers from her mouth and grabbed a butt cheek in each hand. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood up awkward but held her tight.

Before I could say a word she looked at me with fire in her eyes. "Take me upstairs and fuck me." She nuzzled in and kissed my neck. Then she whispered, "I love you Daddy."

I held her tight as I walked us up to the bedroom I shared with my wife, Penny. I felt excitement and revulsion at what I was going to do to my daughter. The taboo situation was too much to resist. I was already feeling pangs of regret but my rock hard cock would not be denied. Plus I would be lying if I said I didn't want to watch my little girl cum over and over again. Unfortunately, it's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

She cooed and kissed up and down my neck. "Do whatever you want to me Daddy." She nibbled my ear lobe. "You can use all my holes. I want you to treat me like a slut."

"Are you sure, Baby? Daddy can get rough." I would never truly hurt her, but she would get a spanking and some hair pulled. "We should use a safe word just in case. If things get to be too much or it hurts or you don't want something just say red. If you can't speak, tap me anywhere 3 times" I nudged the door open and plopped her down on the bed. Her gorgeous tits bounced gloriously. I knelt in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. I pulled down her boy shorts exposing her beautiful clean shaven pussy. I moved my face within an inch of her cunt. Her scent drove me wild. My tongue darted out and licked her clit, then I ran it up and down her slit before stabbing it into her vagina.

"Oh Jesus, Daddy." She ran her hands through my hair.

She shuddered as I pulled my tongue out of her and aggressively sucked her clit. I slipped 2 fingers into her and hooked up into her G-spot.

She fell back on the bed and pulled her legs back by the knees. " Oh Daddy, make me cum again. Please, please, please don't stop."

"Oh Baby, your pussy tastes so good." I doubled my efforts.

Her legs were quivering and shaking. She was whining and thrashing about. After a few more minutes of intense attention, she burst. "OH FUCK, DADDY!" I licked and sucked the juices flowing from her pussy. I ran my hands over her thighs and tits and to increase the sensation.

Her breathing slowed as her orgasm faded. "Oh, God Daddy. I've never cum so hard. Kiss me please."

I leaned over her and kissed her. She licked her juices from my face. I straightened up and took off my shirt. "On your knees, Charlie. Open your mouth for me."

She did as she was told, sliding to the floor her legs spread wide. Her cunt was still dripping. She squirmed impatiently as she tried to stay calm. "Please, Daddy. I need your cock. Use my mouth."

I stood in front of her. My cock pressing on my sleep shorts. "Pull down my shorts." I ordered, quietly.

She grabbed my waistband and slowly pulled my shorts. It sprung free and she gasped. "Oh my, Daddy." It was 6 inches long with incredible girth. Precum dripped from the tip as she reached up and stroked it. "It's so thick." She put her forearm next to it. "It's almost as thick as my forearm, Daddy!"

Stroking my cock, she looked up at me, worried. I stroked her cheek. "If you're having second thoughts, we can stop. I would never do anything to hurt you, Charlie."

She looked down almost in shame. "I don't want to disappoint you."

"You'd never disappoint me. Let's stop, Charlie. I don't want you to feel pressured. It's ok to stop." I picked her up and kissed her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I don't want to stop. I'm just afraid I won't be able to stop."

"This is too much for you. You've had an emotional day. Let me tuck you into bed." I started leading her to her room.

She stopped and pulled back. She went back to the foot of the bed and got down on her knees. She pinched and twisted her nipples. "Please, Daddy. I want you in my mouth." She opened wide.

I could no longer resist. I walked in front of her, gently grabbed the hair on the sides of her head. I slid the tip into her warm wet mouth. She sighed and sucked the head of my cock like a good girl. Then she reached forward and grabbed the back of my legs just below my ass. She started pulling me deeper into her mouth. Then, I hit the back of her throat impressively. She kept pushing and gagged a little, holding herself there for 30 seconds before gagging again and pulling off my cock. Drool spilled out of her mouth onto her tits. She smiled and looked up at me with an evil gleam in her eyes, "Did you like that Daddy? Did you like the feel of making your little Charlie gag on your fat cock?"

"I did you naughty little girl. That's quite a talent you've got. Who taught you to throat a cock?"

She ran the tip of my cock the head over her lips, "I've been watching tutorials on the web, but you're my first living guinea pig, Daddy." She pumped my cock with her hand. "Now, I distinctly remember asking you to use my mouth."

"Your wish is my command. Put your arms behind your back, Charlie, but remember if it gets too intense, tap me 3 times." I was completely aroused. I haven't been this hard since Penny and I started trying to have children.

"Yes, Daddy." She replied, put her arms behind her back and opened her mouth wide. She looked up at me with excitement and nervous anticipation.

Again I grabbed the hair on the sides of her head, wishing she had pigtails, and slowly pushed my cock into her mouth. When I hit the back of her throat, I gave her a few seconds to adjust. Then I slowly pushed all the way in and I heard her gag as her cute little nose touched my pubic region. I started with some micro pumps feeling her throat constrict around the head of my cock. Tears ran down her cheeks I pulled out.

She coughed and grabbed my cock, sucking like she was possessed. "Cum in my mouth, Daddy. I want to taste you." She continued sucking and throating my cock with reckless abandon.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I had been pent up for so long. I did not blame my wife at all. Penny had to work dangerously ridiculous hours at the hospital. I didn't want to stress her out by demanding sex. She was always so exhausted that she never had the energy. I know she was frustrated too, I could sense it in her but it was just too hard. We would settle for cuddling which gave us a little intimacy but she would always fall asleep in seconds.