Lockdown Crisis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down into Charlie's eyes, she stared back with lust filled determination. I could feel my balls tightening. "Oh God, Charlie! I'm cumming!" I warned her right before I exploded into her mouth. Stream after stream shot into her lovely mouth. She couldn't swallow all of it quick enough and some spilled onto her chest.

"Mmmmmmm," she said with the final swallow. "Daddy cum is the best." She scooped what fell on her tits and licked it off. Giggling like a schoolgirl, she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed. "Come on Daddy, let's snuggle until we're ready for the next round."

We snuggled and kissed as I reached around her, squeezing her ass. Then I slid a finger into her buttcrack and dipped a finger into her pussy lips to gather some lubricant. I teased her tender little asshole with the tip of my lubricated finger.

"Oh Daddy," she exclaimed with mock surprise. "You're so dirty. Mmmmmm." She wiggled her bulbous butt. "Slide a finger into my asshole. Please!"

I slowly worked my finger into her asshole. She moaned as she wiggled some more trying to get a good feeling. "Oh, that feels so different, but I like it. I don't think that I'm ready for you to put your cock in there though."

"Oh no, Charlie. We'll have to take the same approach that we did with your mom."

"Mom's had that monster in her ass?" She was shocked.

"Yes she has." I pulled her close, my finger pushing in just a bit farther. "And she loves it." I could feel my cock growing again, having this lurid conversation with my own daughter.

She felt my cock harden against her tummy. She grabbed my cock and stroked it while kissing me like a ravenous tiger. "I need to feel you inside me now, Daddy. I need you to use my tight little cunt."

"To start with, you need to control the entry. I don't want to hurt you. Once your used to him," I flexed my cock she could feel it in her hand, "I'll fuck you from behind like you want, OK?"

She nodded with eagerness and put me on my back. She straddled my crotch, one knee on one side and one foot on the other side. Kind of a half squat, This gave us both a wonderful view of our soon to be coupling. She swirled the tip inside her lips at the entrance to her vagina. Her pussy was dripping down my cock already, she was so aroused. She slowly began to slide down my cock. She got about an inch down and she stopped wincing a little. "Oh Daddy, you're so thick."

I held the top of her thigh with my hand where her leg and hip meet. Slowly, with my thumb, I gently caressed her aching clit. She shivered, "Shhhhhh, It's ok. Take your time, baby. Wait for yourself to adjust." I swirled my thumb around her clit.

She shuddered again. "Oh God, Daddy. That's not fair." She slid down another inch and gave a cute little grunt, then slid another inch and gave another cute grunt.

"Oooooo, good girl. You're halfway." She felt so tight. Her pussy gripped my cock. "Just take your time sweetheart."

"I don't want to take my time, Daddy." She scrunched her face into a determined look. She slid the rest of the way. "Oooffff. I can feel aaaalllll of you, everywhere, Daddy." She just sat there getting used to me, letting her tight cunt stretch around me.

I kept rubbing her clit and she started grinding, moving slowly. She threw her head back and let out a low moan. "Oh fuck, you're sssssooo thick." She slowly moved up and down.

"You feel amazing, Charlie. You're so tight." I pulled her down and kissed her hungrily. I broke the kiss and she leaned back bouncing on my cock more aggressively. "You ready for Daddy to fuck you, Charlie."

She panted and nodded, she slowly pulled herself off my cock with a sloppy sucking sound. She got on her hands and knees. She pressed her face into the bed. She reached back and pulled her lips open. "Use my pussy, Daddy. Take me, I'm yours."

I got behind her and slowly pushed myself back into her. I let her get used to me again at this angle. Then I started a slow rhythm. I pulled out leaving the tip in then pushed back in. I used the same motion over and over for a good 5 minutes. I could feel her start to shake and tremble, so I picked up the pace. My crotch was slapping away at her jiggly butt. She got up to her hands and started slapping back against me.

Gripping the bed sheets, she looked back at me. She growled, "Ram me Daddy. Spank me and pull my hair."

I complied with her wishes. I drove my cock in her deep and hard. I slapped her ass cheeks, reddening them nicely. Then I reached forward, grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled back. She shuddered as I kept pounding away. Then I looked down and spit on her asshole. I lined my thumb with and forced it into her tight butthole.

"FUCK, DADDY!" I released her hair and she screamed and collapsed forward onto her face. I held her ass up as she twitched and writhed through her orgasm. I felt her contractions gripping me as I pounded her cunt. Then she begged for it. "Cummm... in... hhhhhhh.... Me.... Daddy."

I couldn't stop. I pounded and pounded her little cunt. "Here it comes, just for my Charlie girl." My cock exploded. Sending blast after blast deep into her cunt. After a couple minutes, I came back to earth. I pulled out and a mixture of us drooled from her gaping pussy. Her swollen pussy lips were red from abuse. I laid on my back next to her. I pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest. I pulled the blankets over us and said. "You can rest here for a moment, then I'll put you to bed."

"No, Daddy. I'm sleeping here."

"But, sweetheart, your mom will be home soon."

"It will be ok. Just sleep, Daddy."

Strangely, Something in her tone told me it would be ok. "I love you, Charlie."

"I love you, Daddy."

And she was out. I turned out the light and not surprisingly, I was out too.

Mommy witnesses the Aftermath:

The idea of having my two favorite people in the world make love with one another was not an original thought of mine. The week before Charlotte made that fateful call. I confided in my colleague, Dr. Thomas Shaw about her and my husband's frustrations. In turn, he had confided in me. We had known each other since college and had been able to tell each other everything. He was like a brother to me.

His 2nd wife and sons were in a similar situation to Charlotte and David. The boys couldn't see their girlfriends and were stir crazy and constantly fighting and it was starting to get violent. His wife was losing her mind with the constant chaos and was sexually frustrated beyond belief. One night when they had finished making love, she lamented that he would be gone all day on another forever shift and she would be left dealing with the boys. He was struck with an idea. Why don't you "take care" of the boys? Coming from an Italian family, she thought he meant to put a hit on them. They, of course, had a laugh. Then he more seriously suggested "taking care of their needs." She was shocked and then they had a long discussion about it. The pros outweigh the cons and they came up with a plan but he let her make the decision.

His wife Lily followed through the next day. When the inevitable argument almost turned to blows again, she broke it up. She told them to get their suits on and meet her out in the pool. She put on her tiniest, sexiest thong bikini. It was a hot day and the boys were already wrestling in the pool when she walked out to the patio. They stopped instantly when they saw her. She slowly made her way into the pool. She seduced both of them. He told me the whole erotic story.

When he got home he and his wife had a lovely meal together. Then they had cocktails on the patio. She told him everything and cried because she thought he would leave her. He calmed her fears and then they had there own adventure. There were many rules but the most important one was she was all his when he was home.

My jaw dropped and I was shocked. He looked embarrassed and seemed to have regrets about sharing. I calmed his initial fears and told that I was just startled by the admission. I understand that desperate times called for desperate measures. At least she's their stepmother, I'd confided.

So, when Charlotte called, absolutely losing her mind, I remembered Dr. Shaw's story and thought to myself, 'desperate times.' Ok, I was being a little impulsive, but I was exhausted and it was the only thing I could think of to remedy the situation.

On my way out to go home, I saw Dr. Shaw. I went over to him, blushing a little and hugged him. Not unusual for us.

"Hey Penny, you hanging in there." He asked.

I told him what I suggested to Charlotte.

He broke the hug and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I blushed, feeling self conscious.

He hugged me again and whispered, "I'll cover for you. Take the next 24 hours. I'll tell administrators that you're dealing with a family emergency."

"You don't have to Thomas..."

"You don't understand. You have some difficulties coming your way if they've done things. Wish I had taken 24 hours. It was a lot to deal with emotionally and it was tough to mask my initial jealousy, but we made it through. Just stay strong and remember the three of you love each other."

That stunned me a little. He didn't mention difficulties, but of course there had to be. I was worried I had made a huge mistake.

On the drive home, I thought about Charlotte seducing my wonderful David. There was a pang of jealousy and a fair amount of regret. I knew Charlie was stubborn like me and would be able to talk him into taking her to bed. I wouldn't blame David at all, either. The opportunity to to fuck a beautiful 21 year old girl would be to difficult to pass up, even if it was his own daughter.

I parked my Audi A8 in the driveway and made my way to the front door. I unlocked the door and walked into the foyer. I put my keys in the bowl on the table next to the front door and slipped out of my shoes. I washed my hands in the kitchen and walked into the living room. I smiled, spying the two 1/2 finished glasses of Scotch on the coffee table. I poured them together and took a large gulp. I loved Laphroaig as much as David. Then I noticed Charlotte's tank top on the floor.

'Little slut.' I thought, then admonished myself. The whole situation was my doing. I had given her my blessing. There would be no shaming from me.

I finished the drink and decided to take a shower. I used the bathroom on the main floor so I wouldn't wake them. Showering made me feel better. I grabbed my husband's electric hair trimmer that was waterproof. I used it on my unkempt bush to trim it to a neat triangle with very little left on my labia. This made me feel a little sexier even though I knew I couldn't compete with my nubile young daughter.

I turned off the shower and dried myself off. I skipped the PJs and underwear and cautiously made my way to my bedroom. The door was closed. I slowly turned the handle and opened the door. Low light spilled into the room, I saw them in bed together. Jealousy seeped in, but I pushed it down.

As I approached the bed, the strong smell of sex hit my delicate nose. My pussy started tingling and my nipples hardened instantly. Charlotte was on her side snuggled into David. I pulled back the covers and saw the mess between her legs. It made me horny as fuck.

I snuggled in behind Charlotte, my tits pressing into her warm back. My hip settled in the wetness of their coupling. There was something so filthy about that, it made me even hornier. I felt some wetness seeping from my own vagina.

I kissed her on the neck and she stirred. "Mmmmm, hi Mommy." She whispered sleepily.

"Did my dirty little girl have fun?" I nibbled her ear and she moaned.

"Yes, Mommy, I'm sorry. Daddy made me feel so good." She started to weep a little.

I quieted her and stroked her hair. "It's ok Baby. He makes me feel good, too." I reached around and gently stroked the side of her breast.

She shivered and turned towards me. Looking me in the eye she whispered, "Are you mad at me?"

"No baby. Just a little jealous and very, very horny."

"Are you sure you're not mad? There's nothing to be jealous of, I know Daddy will always love you more than anyone. I see the way he looks at you."

"I hate to admit this but I'm jealous of you sweetheart. You're so young and beautiful. I can't compete with you.

She kissed me gently, swirling her tongue in my mouth. "There's no reason to compete, Mommy. Will you share Daddy with me? I understand if you don't want to. If you want this to be a one time thing, will you please let me sleep here tonight please."

That made me strangely happy and horny. My little girl wasn't trying to replace me. She wanted me to join in. I kissed her hard and gently pinched her nipple closest to me. "Did my baby girl enjoy getting fucked by her Daddy's thick cock." my hand made its way down to the mess between her legs. I tweaked her clit and she shivered. "How many times did you two fuck?" I gently rubbed circles around her clit.

"Oooo, Mommy." She cooed. " We fucked Twice, once in my mouth and once in my pussy."

I was amazed, there was a ton of cum on her and the puddle under her. "WOW, Baby! You really milked him."

She smiled and blushed but beamed with pride. "He made my little kitty purr, Mommy."

Her breath went jagged. "Did he take you from behind?"

"Yes, Mommy." She started to quiver. I noticed my husband stirring a little.

"Did he spank you and pull your hair?"

"Yes, Mommy." She nodded rapidly. She was close.

I stuck my tongue in her ear, rubbing her hot bald cunt. "Cum for Mommy, Charlotte. I know you're Daddy's girl, but I want you too." My hand was a blur

She slapped her thighs shut around my hand and gripped my arm with hers. "Mommy... oh fuck..." She whispered. Her entire body shook as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Charlotte was still twitching when my drowsy husband came around. "SHhhhhh, Charlie, sweetie, you need to go to your own room before your Mom gets home."

Charlotte was still twitching when I pulled my hand from her hot little cunny. I licked her juices from my fingers and said softly, "David, my love, I don't think our little girl could walk to her room right now even if she wanted to."

His eyes shot open and he sat up, "Penny!"

I leaned forward and kissed him, "Hello, David."

He was panicked and confused. He saw I was naked and recognized Charlotte twitching down from an orgasm. He was still worried, "Look, honey, I can explain..."

"Explain what, exactly, David? Explain why a gallon of cum is still leaking from her tender pussy?"

Charlotte giggled.

He looked terrified. "I'm sorry. She was irresistible." Then he looked away, ashamed. "I'll pack a bag." He said quietly.

"Charlotte!" I admonished her. "You didn't tell him?"

She giggled again and shook her head.

I pinch and twisted one of her nipples. She squealed as I admonished her some more. "Naughty, naughty, girl."

David was already packing a bag. I ran up behind him and put my arms around him. "David, please wait. I thought she would've told you after you made love."

He sighed. He was confused and lost. "Told me what? Life as I know it is over."

"No, no my love. That I suggested you two sleep together." I told him all about the call with Charlotte. I didn't disclose how I was influenced by the Shaws predicament.

He raised an eyebrow. "So let me get this straight. You told our daughter to seduce me? That way we could both release some tension?"

"I have been so overloaded with COVID and patients at the hospital. I haven't been able to take care of you. Charlotte was so frustrated, she was threatening to order a pizza and screw the delivery boy. I was overwhelmed and it made sense at the time." I was worried he was feeling like we tricked him. "Desperate times... desperate measures."

"Penny, I don't blame you for our lack of intimacy. You're doing important work and I know you're doing everything you can in these tough times. I'm ashamed that I gave in to incestuous coupling with my own daughter."

"I'm not ashamed, Daddy." Charlotte said from the bed, still stroking her pussy. "I love you and I'm not kidding when I say you're the best lover I've ever had. When Mommy suggested seducing you I was skeptical. Your scent when I sat on your lap drove me crazy. I couldn't get enough of you."

"And I love you Charlie. Where do we go from here?" He said, perplexed.

He was watching Charlotte play with herself; her wonderful natural tits jiggling with the repetitive motion. With one arm still wrapped around him I reached down and grabbed his fat cock. "Can you satisfy both of us, Honey?"

"Yes." He said, mesmerized by his daughter's masturbation.

"Do you want to fuck both of us?"

"Desperately." His breathing sped up.

"Watching her makes you really hard, doesn't it, Baby?"

"Oh God, yes." Charlotte was staring at him straight in the eyes.

"Did you like fucking her tight little cunt?"

"It's so soft and tight."

"Do you want to fuck me too?"

"Yes Baby. I love your pussy. I've never loved fucking anyone more than you."

"Oh Honey I love you so much." I turned him around and kissed him passionately as I continued stroking his shaft. His cock was slicked with precum. "Are you ready for a show?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What sort of show?"

I grinned and giggled. "An extra filthy show. You sit on the bench and wait for the signal."

"What signal?"

He sat down on the bench as I walked towards the bed, wiggling my ass. I looked over my shoulder and winked. "I think it will be pretty hard for you to miss it."

Charlotte looked up at me beaming. "Am I part of your dirty show, Mommy?"

I leaned forward and kissed her passionately, "An integral part, Charlotte." I positioned her on her back, her head pointing to her father seated at the bench. I scrambled up onto the bed and straddled her face. I lowered my wet pussy onto Charlotte's mouth.

I felt her first lick swirl around my clit and then her second slip between my lips and bury into my hot little hole. "Oh Mommy, you taste so good." She went back to work devouring my pussy.

I sighed with relief getting some attention that I haven't had in forever. "Yes, Baby. Eat your Mommy's cunt."

"Jesus, that's hot." I heard my husband hiss from the bench.

"Oh Charlotte, someone made an awful mess between your legs."

Charlotte stopped, but judging by what she had been doing, I was sure her face was a mess. "Will you lick me clean please?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I started licking her mons pubis tasting their unique mixture. It made me so hot to taste my daughter and husband's fluids mixed. I continued, making my way through her labia and vagina. I noticed some had dribbled into her ass crack. I tickled her little asshole with my tongue.

She squealed, "Daddy! Mommy is being naughty. She licked my little butthole."

"Did you like it Baby? Do you like eating out Mommy's pussy?"

"I love it. I love being a slut for Mommy and Daddy."

Just hearing my own daughter say something so filthy almost push me over the edge. I needed David's cock deep inside me, NOW! "David honey, please please please, I need it."

I heard him get up from the bench and slowly walk to the bed, cranking up the anticipation. While Charlotte licked and sucked at my clit, he teased my canal with a thick calloused finger from years of construction. "Exactly what do you need?"

I huffed and puffed at the teasing. I whined, "Please, Please put it in me."

He stuffed a finger in me which made me quiver. "Like this?" He slowly finger fucked me.

This was frustrating as hell, but the teasing was an important part of our game. He was ruthlessly patient, "No... no... please, please, please, stuff that thick cock in me."

He got behind me, straddling Charlotte's head. "Yay. I get to watch under the hood." She squealed and continued her erotic work on me.