Lockdown Crisis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swirled the tip of his horn at my vagina and then hammered it deep inside me with one strong push. He held my hips grinding into my hole hitting everything.

"Uuuuuhhh." I grunted, my legs started quivering instantly. "Oh God have I missed you, Baby."

"I missed you too, Sweetheart. Whoa, Charlie! I've never had a girl suck my balls while fucking your Mom.

She giggled, "Do you like it Daddy?"

"Oh yes, very much."

He started hammering my hole. I knew I wouldn't last long. His fat cock dropped my cunt in vibration mode. The extra attention to my clit was driving me nuts. This whole time I was jamming my daughter's cunt with two fingers, her juices splashing all over our bed. This was by far the filthiest thing any of us had ever done.

He was jamming away, punishing my twat just the way I like it. Then he reached forward grabbing a fistful of hair. He pulled back and hissed. "Who's my little slut?"

"I'm your slut, I'll always be your slut." I loved it when he pulled my hair. My legs started shaking. Three more thrusts and I was cumming hard. "Oh my God! DAVID!!!"

"Oh yes! Cum on my cock! I can feel your juices dripping down my balls."

"Mmmmmm, Mommy juice." Charlotte giggled and slurped around our union, sucking anything she could get into her mouth. Then she shuddered. "Oh Mommy, I'm so close, don't stop." Three more thrusts then she screamed as she creamed on my hand.

"Oh God! I love my two sluts..." he grunted and stabbed my pussy deep 5 more times before exploding. I felt his cock thicken and pulse with every blast. He panted like an animal.

He pulled out and watched as his hot load slid out of my pussy and in Charlotte's waiting mouth. She swallowed everything and licked Penny clean. "Yummy Daddy/Mommy milk shake."

"Oh my God, Charlotte. You are such a perv." I laughed

She slapped my ass, "Oh bullshit, you love it Mommy."

I moved off of my daughter and laid down next to her. We were all covered in sweat and various other fluids.

I looked up at my husband, breathing heavily. He was staring at us from the edge of the bed. Charlotte opened her eyes and spotted his half hard cock within arms reach. She gently wrapped her delicate fingers around his sensitive cock, stroking him. In her sweet little girl voice, she asked, "Daddy, I want Mommy to watch me ride you."

"Give me a few moments to rest, Charlie Baby, but keep stroking Daddy."

It was so erotic, watching my daughter cock worship her father. He saw me watching them, twisting my nipples. "Do you want to watch our Baby Girl fuck her Daddy?" He asked in a low commanding tone.

I moved one hand to my clit stroking it gently, focusing on his gaze. "Baby you need to fuck Daddy really hard for Mommy. Ok?"

"Yes, Mommy." She grinned up at David, smearing precum over his flesh horn. "Mmmm, you recovered quickly. Are you ready, Daddy?"

"Yes I am Charlie. I love watching you on top." He laid down on his back, his slick cock shining in the low light. He held out his hand, "Come to Daddy, Baby."

She had a sly grin as she crawled up his body. Then she stood over him, slowly pinching her nipples. It was like turning on a faucet. A line of fluid slowly dripped down onto his cock. I saw his cock twitch as she squatted down. Reaching down she grabbed his cock and teased her hot wet little hole. He sucked in a breath in anticipation, "Are you ready Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby, I want to feel you on top of me."

She closed her eyes as she slowly slid down his thick shaft. I could see her labia stretching to accommodate his girth. "Ohhhh, Daddy, it's so thick." She moaned, finally completing her journey. She planted her hands on his chest squishing her perfect tits together. She sat there for a moment before moving. Then slowly started moving up and down. Before we knew it she was bouncing up and down, her juices running down his balls. "Oh fuck, Daddy, your cock feels so good." She blushed and looked at me. "I'm sorry, Mommy. He just feels incredible."

I stopped rubbing my clit and got to my knees. I made my way over to her. I pinched her nipple and kissed her. "I like watching you enjoy him. I can't believe how wet he's made my little girl." I moved my hand from her nipple down to her clit. I gathered some of her wetness puddled up on his crotch. I made circles around her clit.

"Oh my God." She moaned, bouncing faster, her legs shaking. "Mommy..."

Then I got a wicked idea. I leaned over to my nightstand, opening it I sorted through the series of butt plugs I used to train my ass to take David. We had such fun with the anal play. I loved having a toy in my ass while he fucked my pussy. I also loved when he fucked my ass but, of course, my COVID responsibilities ruined our love life. I found the starter butt plug. It was about an inch and a half at its thickest part.

She had slowed her bouncing a little, looking at me with curiosity. She dropped to her knees and ground her pussy into his cock. She was breathing hard, milking his cock. He reached up and pinched both her nipples. She gasped, "Oh, Daddy. What's Mommy getting from her nightstand?"

He looked over at me and grinned when he saw what was in my hand. "It's a special treat for good girls." He said as he twisted her nipples making her shudder.

I moved back over to Charlotte. "Open up Baby." She obeyed and I slid the plug into her mouth. "Get it good and wet, Baby."

She obliged and got it good and sloppy. "Stop grinding for a second." Again she obeyed and I pulled a cheek open to expose her little butt hole. I gently pushed just the tip at her puckered hole.

"Mommy?" She said with a worried look on her face.

"It's ok Sweetie. Relax, trust Mommy" I gently worked the plug into her ass. Pushing just past the thickest point her ass sucked the rest of it into her ass.

She started to switch between bouncing and grinding. "Oh Mommy, I feel Daddy's cock rub against it with every move."

He fucked up into her matching her movements. She was going crazy. "You like it when Daddy hits the plug, Baby?"

She just nodded, twitching and fucking Daddy as fast as she could. She was shaking uncontrollably when it finally hit her. "Daddy... Mommy... I'm, I'm.... cumming." She collapsed on top of her Daddy, her cum gushing around his cock.

He wrapped his arms around her and flipped her on her back. "Don't stop Daddy, I'm still cumming."

He relentlessly pounded her cunt. I reached between his legs and cupped his balls gently caressing them. I felt them tighten. "Cum inside her. Pump your daughter full of cum."

"Oh my God!" He hissed burying his face into her neck. I felt his cock pulse six times before finally pulling out.

I laid on my back and she snuggled next to me. I looked at David still breathing heavily, unbelievably his cock was still half hard. I winked at him, "David, darling, can you pull the butt plug out of our daughter."

He moved to pull it out, Charlotte shook her head. "No, please leave it in. It feels good and I want to stretch my ass out for Daddy."

"You filthy little girl." He said as he pressed the end of the toy, teasing it around in her ass. "I should give you a good hard spanking."

"I would love that, but I need some rest. And Mommy needs to rest too. She has to go back to work in a few hours." She pulled at my breast closest to her and took the nipple into her mouth. She suckled it like she did when she was a baby and quickly drifted off to sleep.

David slid up next to me on my opposite side. I felt his semi-hard wet cock against my hip. He kissed me on the neck and whispered to me. "Please don't leave me. You're the love of my life."

This surprised me. "Why would I leave you? I love you more than ever."

"I don't want you to think that I want our daughter more than you."

"Mmmm, Honey, I love watching you fuck our little girl. She's the only other woman I would let you screw." I felt his cock grow hard against my hip. 'Jesus, he's hard again.' I thought to myself. I lift my leg and said, "Fuck me again David. As much as I love watching you fuck her, I need to feel your love too."

"Are you sure? Don't you have to go to work in a few hours."

"Dr. Shaw is covering my patients for 24 hours. We've got plenty of time."

Without hesitation, he slid down to get a better angle and rammed his cock inside with a grunt. "I love you Penny."

A drowsy Charlotte looked down the bed as David relentlessly fucked my honey hole. "Geez, you guys are fucking again? You two naughty kids." She giggled and kissed my wanting lips. Then she got down and started licking and sucking my clit.

I shuddered, instantly approaching a collision course with another orgasm. "Oh Charlotte you dirty slut." I grunted, gripping her hair and holding her in place as she ruthlessly sucked my clit. She looked me dead in the eye when she gently nibbled my clit. That sent sparks through me as it sent me into a earth shattering orgasm while David slammed his cock into my fuck hole. I screamed. "Don't stop fucking me Baby!!!" as I started convulsing.

I haven't ever had an orgasm like that. My husband pounding into my G-spot while my daughter sucked at my clit was absolutely incredible. All I saw was blinding white light, fluid gushed out around his cock and all over my daughter's face.

Charlotte giggled, sucking as much fluid as she could from our union, "Mmmmm, Mommy gushed for us Daddy." She squealed with delight. Then she moved to David's balls, sucking one into her mouth and gently massaging his perineum with her hand.

He grunted at the added stimulation. "Oh Penny... oh my God Charlotte. Fuck! I love you both so much!" With a final thrust he howled as he came.

I could feel his cocky grow larger as he seemed to endlessly squirt hot ropes of cum deep inside my hungry cunt. I was still ebbing in my orgasm as I bent towards him, kissing my husband hard. I loved the light sheen of perspiration under his hand as he gripped my breast and rolled a pebbled nipple in his fingers. I broke the kiss and whispered to him. "I love you, David." I felt him pull his well used tool from my velvet glove. Both of us were feeling more satisfied than ever.

"WOW!!! That's a shitload of cum!" Charlotte squealed with glee. She instantly started licking and sucking me clean. She accidentally bumped my clit with her nose and I jumped. "Sorry, Mommy." She kissed my clit gently as an apology. "I'll take more care." When she finished cleaning me she did the same for her father. She moved up between us and kissed us both "Yummy... now, are you two sluts ready to get some sleep?"

"Almost." David said and winked at me to follow his lead. He put his hand on her tummy right above her mons pubis and I followed suit.

"You two need to bring your hands up higher if you expect me to behave." She sighed and rotated her hips.

"Who said anything about behaving?" David said with a naughty glimmer in his eye. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked hard.

She gasped, "Daddy!" She squealed.

Seconds later I took the other in my mouth and sucked just as hungrily.

She gasped again, "Mommy!"

We simultaneously worked our hands to her pussy. David started finger banging her, while I rubbed her clit.

She instantly started convulsing. "Jesus you guys, a rare team. Not fair!"her hips thrust to the sky.

David stopped suckling her nipple for a moment and said. "We need to see our Charlie girl cum one more time before we sleep."

"Oh, God. Mommy... Daddy... don't stop." She stuttered in a whisper.

"Cum for Mommy and Daddy, Charlie, cum for us." He was demanding. It was so primal.

Seconds later Charlotte screamed, squirming and squirting all over the bed. We slowed our rubbing and fingering and she went back and forth between our lips kissing and begging us for no more. "Please Mommy... Daddy... No more. I love you both so much but please no more."

"We love you Charlotte." We both chimed in cuddling next to her.

"Well, maybe more in a few hours. But right now, sleep."

We laughed and gave each other another round of kisses and slipped into a deep satisfying sleep.

We woke up the next morning and had more fun. Fucking and sucking throughout the day. I've never had even close to this amount of sex in 3 months let alone 24 hours ever. I had to lock myself in a room to get 6 hours of sleep before heading back to the hospital. That was the only way I could get my husband and daughter to stop pestering me. All in all an excellent problem to have, however.

I went to work feeling more loved and relieved than I had for quite some time. I ran into Dr. Shaw about 6 hours into my shift.

He smiled with a little chuckle and said with a wide grin, "I take it everything went well, Dr. Pennelope Ford."

I pulled him into an adjacent office and shut the door. "How the hell do you know?" I said with a confused look but still gave him a smile.

"You have the same glow my wife had after my boys spit roasted her that first afternoon." He couldn't help but laugh.

I gently slugged his shoulder and told him the whole story. We had been friends for so long he was more like my brother.

"Wow!" He was shocked, "The three of you?"

I simply nodded.

"I take it Charlotte and David are just as happy?"

I giggled, "Those two horn dogs are probably still at it."

He just smiled and shook his head, "I'm glad everything has worked out for you."

"Me too, Thomas. Me too."

XXXXXXXXXX

About two weeks later, my schedule shifted and I was able to take some time in the sunshine. We also went from 16 hour shifts to 12 hours. Honestly, it felt like a vacation.

I had already had a lengthy threesome with my two favorite people. I was spent but David and Charlotte were having some more fun. It made me smile and giggle, plus it helped that my vint was still humming.

I was outside sunbathing by the pool, relaxing with a gin and tonic. When I saw my neighbor at the wrought iron gate that separated our properties. She waved tentatively and motioned me to come over.

"What's up Vic?" Her name was Victoria, but she preferred Vic. It was the nickname her father gave her.

She blushed furiously, "Uhhh, I don't know how to ask this but."

I smiled, "Come on Vic, we've been friends for years."

"I'm sorry to bother you with this but, I'm going crazy."

I smiled softly, "Vibrator not cutting it anymore?"

She blushed and looked at the ground, "With Geno stuck in Florence on business, I'm going fucking nuts. My son has shunned me and won't even speak to me. I'm isolated and at my wits end. I would never ask this, normally, but I need to clear my head. Can I borrow your... husband?" She was hopeful and ashamed at the same time.

Before I could respond, Charlotte came through the patio door searching for me. She had cum plastered to her tits, "Hey Mom?" She called out, looking for me, "Where'd you put that new bottle of lube? I want Dad to..." she stopped cold as she found me talking to Vic. Her eyes bugged out. "Sorry Mom." She ran back into the house, shutting the patio door quickly.

I turned back to Vic. It was my turn to blush. "I'm sorry, Vic, David is a bit busy at the moment." I said nervously.

She bit her lip, "I never thought of that. She was deep in thought."

I smiled slyly watching the gears turn in her mind, "Yes, you have a strapping young man already at home don't you. I bet he's dying for some pussy."

She turned to me shocked, "Carlo! I couldn't... Never! He's my son." She was trying to convince herself not to seduce her son.

"He's strong, handsome and one of the sweetest young men I've ever met." I played devil's advocate.

"He wouldn't want an old woman like me." She said, lost in thought.

"Victoria, you're 37 and you're a knockout. I bet he'd fuck his mother harder than any young waif he's ever been with."

She looked at me, then at my patio door, "Aren't you sick with jealousy?"

I giggled a little, then dropped a warhead, "Not after the threesome we had this morning."

Her jaw hit the grass beneath her feet. "What?" She managed, at a whisper.

I winked at her and kissed her on the cheek, "Desperate times require desperate measures."

I left her gawking, wide eyed at the gate.

XXXXXXXXXXX

And we've been at it for 5 years now. We all take care of each other. Charlotte is so in love with us, she doesn't even want to find a boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm a bit worried, she's talked about having a baby. She wants David to breed her. As a doctor, I'm pretty sure that's not a good idea, but knowing our Charlie Girl, she'll get what she wants.