Lockdown Crisis Ch. 03

Story Info
Doctor gives advice to neighbor.
8.7k words
4.86
9.3k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains incest. All characters are over 18.

Left Chapter 3 open to a possible Chapter 4.

I write primarily for myself. I'm not very good but I hope you enjoy.

Lots of Love,

Casino

Lockdown Crisis-03:

The Accardis - Victoria, Carlo and Geno

Vic Gets a shock from a close Friend:

My name is Victoria but I like to be called Vic. That was the nickname my Dad gave me. He used to let me waitress at the poker games he hosted in his basement back in Jersey. I made a pretty penny working those card games. One night one of the younger patrons who didn't know any better tried to get fresh with me. My dad and his associates took care of the kid sending him to the hospital, no one ever got fresh with me again.

I was 18 when I met my future husband, Geno Accardi, at my Dad's poker games. He was kind, modest and respectful, not to mention gorgeous. His father was grooming him to take over his shipping business. He was a few years older than me but we fell in love fast and wanted to get married. He went to my father and respectfully asked for his permission to marry me. My Dad was overjoyed and we were married 3 months later. Nine months after we were married, Carlo was born and he was the love of my life. Despite the invasion of our son, Geno and I still had a wonderful sex life. We always made time for each other and he has been a generous lover. He always made sure his little Vic came as many times as I wanted. He never let me down.

Anyway, enough of the past.

Like everyone else, lockdowns were fucking horrible. My 19 year old son, Carlo, and I were stuck at home. Geno was trapped in Florence, Italy on business and wasn't sure when he'd be able to come home.

He was trying to work up a shipping deal with another sister company. I have no head for his business but it was important. I begged him not to go, but two days after he landed, lockdowns and travel restrictions hit the globe hard.

Carlo and I started off ok, but after a while it took a toll. Carlo was despondent. He missed his girlfriend and his friends. I know he tried hard as hell to facetime everyone and stay in touch but his efforts didn't help. He still had daily contact with his girlfriend but there was no remedy for in person contact, especially with how gorgeous she was. Hanging out was crucial for people his age, and my age as well.

He spent more and more of his time in his room. He would sit down for a meal and we'd engage in light conversation but he wouldn't ever make eye contact. He would go back up to his room seconds after the meal was over.

One night after dinner, I was able to get him to snuggle with me on the couch and watch Bosch on Amazon. It was one of his favorite shows and I knew he would watch it with me. I sat down and had him lay his head on my lap as we had done when he was younger. I pulled a blanket over us for extra coziness.

I noticed that he was inhaling deeply and his eyes had gone glassy. I ran my hands through his luxuriously wavy brown hair and asked, "Carlo, honey, are you alright?"

He broke his gaze and sat up quickly, "I'm sorry, mom." was all he said and he bolted from the room.

I waited for a while stunned, "Then I went to his room and knocked on his door, "Carlo? Are you ok? Please come out and talk to me."

"I don't think that's a good idea." was all he would say.

"Please, Carlo, Are you..."

He cut me off, "Please Mom, please. I need to be alone."

I said nothing and went to my bedroom. I cried, trying to be quiet. I didn't want my son to hear me and feel bad. I fell asleep and didn't wake until morning.

I couldn't get Carlo to come out of his room for breakfast or lunch. So, after another good cry, I started to fold laundry in my bedroom. I felt better when I was doing something. I looked out my window and saw my neighbor, Penny, sunbathing. God, she was gorgeous even though she was a few years older than me. She wore a tiny black string bikini and was sipping on a cocktail. Her daughter was gorgeous too, but her husband, like mine, was a fine specimen. It was unusual for her to be home at this time of the day. 'Her schedule at the hospital must've changed.' I thought to myself.

Then I had a thought, a horrible, rancid thought. If I could just have a quick fuck, I reasoned. It would clear my head and maybe, I could reason with my son better. Flawed as fuck logic but I wasn't thinking clearly. My fingers and vibrator were no longer cutting it. Sexy facetimes with my husband, while they were fun, didn't come close to cutting it either. I said 'fuck it' to myself. Worst thing she could do was giggle with me for a while and shoot me down. We had a really fun friendship and I wasn't worried about alienating her. If anything, being a doctor, she probably had a solution.

I left my room and walked down the stairs. I opened my patio door and made my way to the gate that separated our properties. She looked relaxed and was positively glowing, 'I need to know what she's been up to' I thought to myself. I waved to her, tentatively and she saw me. I motioned for her to come over and chat.

"What's up Vic?" She said with an easy relaxed smile, taking off her sunglasses to make better eye contact

I blushed furiously, "Uhhh, I don't know how to ask this but."

She smiled, "Come on Vic, we've been friends for years."

"I'm sorry to bother you with this but, I'm going crazy."

She smiled softly and surprised me with, "Vibrator not cutting it anymore?"

I blushed and looked at the ground, "With Geno stuck in Florence on business, I'm going fucking nuts. My son has shunned me and won't even speak to me. I'm isolated and at my wits end. I would never ask this, normally, but I need to clear my head. Can I... can I... borrow... your husband?" I was hopeful and ashamed at the same time.

Before She could respond, Charlotte came through the patio door searching for her. She had cum plastered on her tits, "Hey Mom?" She called out, looking for her, "Where'd you put that new bottle of lube? I want Dad to..." she stopped cold as she found her mother talking to me. Her eyes bugged out. "Oh FUCK! Sorry Mom." She ran back into the house, shutting the patio door quickly.

Penny turned back to me. It was her turn to blush. "I'm sorry, Vic, David is indisposed at the moment." She said nervously.

I bit my lip, "I never thought of that." I was deep in thought.

She smiled slyly watching the gears turn in my mind. Then as if answering a question I never uttered, she said, "Yes, you have a strapping young man already at home don't you. I bet he's dying for some pussy."

I looked at her shocked, "Carlo! I couldn't! He's my son!" I was trying to convince myself not to seduce my son.

"He's strong, handsome and one of the sweetest young men I've ever met." She was playing devil's advocate.

"He wouldn't want an old woman like me." I said, lost in thought.

"Victoria, you're 38 and you're a knockout. I bet he'd fuck his mother harder than any young waif he's ever been with."

I looked at her, then at her patio door, "Aren't you sick with jealousy?"

She giggled a little, then dropped a warhead, "Not after the threesome we had this morning."

My jaw hit the grass beneath my feet. "What?" I managed, at a whisper.

She winked at me and kissed me on the cheek, she whispered in my ear. "Desperate times require desperate measures, my dear."

She left me gawking, wide eyed at the gate. I couldn't believe my goody two shoes neighbor just admitted to having a threesome with her husband and daughter.

She resumed sunbathing and raised her glass to me, "Good luck Vic! Although, I doubt you'll need it." She grinned wickedly, taking a sip of her cocktail and replacing her sunglasses.

I turned away from the gate and made my way back to the house. I opened the patio door and walked over to the liquor cabinet. I poured myself two fingers of Blanton's and hammered it down in one gulp.the burn felt good and calmed my nerves.

I needed to come clean with Geno, it was 1:00 PM CST. I knew it was 8:00 PM and I decided to FaceTime him. I walked into his home office and shut the door. I sat in his chair and tried to hit him up on FaceTime.

He picked up right away. "Vic my darling, you're a sight for sore eyes."

"I miss you, Geno." I said, biting my lip with some yearning in my voice.

"I know that look, Vic. I know what you need. I wish I was there to help you, Baby."

I started crying, "I need you, Geno. I'm going crazy. I can't take it anymore. Carlo won't talk to me except at dinner. I don't know what to do..." I wanted to continue but Geno stopped me.

"I'm so sorry, Honey, but I've got to stop you. I'm going into a dinner meeting. We're all at our own fucking tables 10 feet apart to try ot make a deal, can you fucking believe it. "

"Geno?!?!" I whined.

"I'm so sorry, Baby." He was genuinely in pain that he had to let me go. "Listen, Honey, I wrote you a letter before I left for Florence. It's in the bottom drawer of my desk. Please read it and consider the possibilities. No matter what you decide, I will always love you. Ok, Baby. I'm sorry but they're calling for me and this meeting will be going very late. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too, Honey." We disconnected.

I pulled open the bottom drawer and saw the envelope with 'My Darling Victoria!' written on it. On the back was written, 'You were right, I'm so sorry.' A tear rolled down my cheek as I opened the letter. It read as follows:

My Dearest Victoria,

If you're reading this it's because one of two things have happened. One, the virus got me or two, I'm stuck in Italy. I sincerely hope it's the latter of the two.

Let me say, you were right and I should've listened and stayed home with you and Carlo. I was being selfish thinking of the business when I should've been taking care of my family.

I know how lonely you get and I know that you have needs. I have those same needs and I wish we could take care of them together. Given the situation, that's not possible. Again, hopefully, I'm just stranded in Italy and we will be able to connect sooner rather than later.

I know you need comfort and love and in this situation that seems impossible. I would like to offer you an alternative. I've seen the way you look at Carlo and I've seen the way he looks at you. I would understand if you two find comfort in one another. I will never stop loving either of you. You have my blessing if that's the path you both choose. I know Carlo must be climbing the walls as are you.

This won't be easy for you to read and you're probably wondering why I'm even suggesting this. You know I only had one other girl before we married. Well, when I turned 18 my Mother and I became lovers. We, of course, kept it from Pop because we knew he would disown us and put us out in the streets. I'm telling you this because if something happens between you two, I don't want you to have the burden of keeping it secret. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but how would I have brought it up without you running away. My mother taught me everything about sex and being a generous lover. I think you should teach our son the same.

This is entirely up to you of course. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I can't live without my little Vic.

I will Love You Forever,

Geno

P.S. If you have trouble convincing Carlo, let him read this letter. He's as stubborn and loyal as his old man.

P.S.S. Pleass burn this letter after it has served its purpose. I would hate for this to come out.

I was shocked and blushed with excitement. I felt the heat between my legs building. 'I knew he and his mother were close, but I had no idea.' I thought to myself. Then I really thought about their relationship and I was blind to the signs. Ironically, the idea of him fucking his mother made even hotter. So hot, I felt some wetness between my legs and my nipples harden.

I hurried up the stairs to my room and shut the door. I stripped naked and gazed upon my frame in the mirror. I had wavy bleached blonde hair that fell to my tits and sparkling blue eyes. I was 5'4" tall and 125 pounds. My measurements were 34D-25-36. My tits were natural Ds with very little sag considering my age. I turned my ass to the mirror admiring my big soft tush. I bounced on the balls of my feet making it jiggle nicely. I turned back to the mirror. I noticed that I needed a good trimming of the hedges and it had been a while since I shaved my labia and trimmed the surrounding area.

I heard a quick knock and the door opened so quickly, I didn't even respond. "Hey Mom..." He stopped, staring at my naked ass.

I didn't scream or holler at him, I just turned and gave him a full frontal view. I smiled, he liked what he saw. I didn't make a single move to cover up. "What is it, Carlo?" I said as if this were just another normal conversation.

He just stared and stammered. He gulped, getting the nerve to speak, "I'm... uuuhhh... well... uuhhh... I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have stormed out on you."

I walked towards him, slowly. "It's ok. I know you're having a tough time. Does my baby need a hug?" I was no longer in control. My animal instincts took over. My pussy was hot and wet, I felt it on the inside of my thighs.

Carlo was 6'2" tall and built like a Mack truck. His broad shoulders and muscular arms rippled through his tight t-shirt. I put my hands around his neck and brought him in for a soft slow kiss. I pressed my body against his, feeling his erection on my soft tummy through his blue jeans. He tentatively put his hands on my hips as we continued the kiss. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He tasted wonderful.

A few seconds later, he broke the kiss, he backed up but couldn't stop staring, "Oh fuck! I'm really sorry, Mom. I shouldn't have done that."

I bit my lip and stared dead at him, "For the record, I kissed you, where are you going, Carlo?" I took a step towards him, my eyes burning with desire. I wanted to pursue him but I knew he wasn't ready. I loved him and I wanted him. 'Oh Penny, I love you but you're such a fucking bitch. Your revelation planted the seed and now I want to fuck my son. Then the words from the letter hit me hard, Geno was egging me on. Or maybe it was already there and I should thank both of them.' He retreated to his room and shut the door.

My mind was so mixed up, part of me wanted to protect Carlo, but the other half desperately wanted to fuck his brains out. I went to our bathroom and stepped into the shower. I turned on the water absorbing the heat. I started touching myself, my legs were shaking and I sat on the bench. I fantasized about my boy on top of me, fucking me without mercy. The idea of him filling me with his seed and breeding me thrilled me and that kicked off an earth shattering orgasm and I wasn't quiet when I came. The only way he wouldn't have heard me is if he had his headphones on.

I decided to shave my kitty. I grabbed Geno's waterproof beard clippers and trimmed through my untamed jungle. I trimmed it as close as I could. I grabbed my shave gel and razor. I carefully worked the razor around my pubis and labia. I made sure I was nice and smooth. I had never been completely hairless down there as an adult. Normally, I always had a furry triangle of pubes on my pubis, but this felt wonderful and made me even hornier.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I decided to put on a racy string bikini that I hadn't worn in a while. The top was skinny strings and tiny pink triangles. It barely covered my nipples and exposed some generous underboob. The bottoms were again skinny strings and a strip of fabric. Let's just say it didn't cover much. My cheeks were fully exposed and the front went 2 1/2 above my clit. It had more coverage than a micro bikini but not much. It was Geno's favorite and hopefully Carlo's favorite too.

I was completely driven by hormonal desire. I didn't care that he was my son. I wanted him desperately. I had already crossed the line and now I wanted all of him.

'Time to get Carlo down to the pool.' I wanted his hands on me. I left my room and knocked on his door. "Carlo?"

"Yes, Mom?" He said tentatively through the door.

"You need some sun, Honey. Meet me down by the pool."

He groaned, "I don't know, Mom. I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Come on, baby. You need some fresh air. Put your trunks on and meet me at the pool." I said with some finality.

Carlo's Dilemma:

I retreated to my room. I was overwhelmed. It looked for an instant like my Mom was going to pursue me but then she backed off

'Oh my God! What am I going to do? My mom just hugged me naked! And she fucking French kissed me!' This is what I've been fantasizing about for weeks but it's so wrong. Dad would fucking kill me and I don't want to hurt him or my Mom.

I lay back on my bed thinking about my Mom's body. I'm no dummy. I knew she was beautiful and had a gorgeous curvy figure with big tits, a skinny waist and nice round ass. But I'd never seen her completely naked before. I was tempted to spy on her in the shower but couldn't bring myself to break her trust.

I seriously couldn't take it laying my head on her lap anymore. I'm not sure if I could actually smell her sex or if I just imagined it. Either way, I had to run to get away before I did something horrible.

When I went to her room to apologize for running out on her last night, I didn't even think for a second she would be naked. I was shocked when I opened the door. Her ass was perfect and when she turned around to face me, I saw the smoky gaze she gave me. I froze, transfixed by her gorgeous form. I couldn't see much through her bush but I didn't care. My cock got hard immediately and even with my jeans on, it felt so good pressed against her stomach.

I heard her shower run and I was overwhelmed with curiosity. I had to see her body again. I opened my door and crept to her room. The door to her bedroom was open and I got down on my hands and knees and crawled to her bathroom. She hadn't shut the bathroom door all the way and I could see her in the shower through the reflection in the mirror. She was standing with her hand between her legs rubbing furiously and eventually she sat on the shower bench she moaned and then froze and shook. She almost screamed through her orgasm. My hardon was almost painful in my pants.

I quietly left her bedroom making my way back to mine. I grabbed a beach towel and placed it on my bed length wise. I imagined her lying there while I was fucking her. I came so hard I almost over shot the towel. I rolled it up and threw it in my hamper and collapsed on my bed.

Not 15 minutes later, I heard knocking at my door. "Carlo?"

"Yes, Mom?" I said tentatively through the door.

"You need some sun, Honey. Meet me down by the pool." Her voice was sultry and full of need. Even though I was dumb 19 year old boy, I could hear it.

I groaned, "I don't know, Mom. I'm not sure that's a good idea." I could feel my cock getting hard again.

"Come on, baby. You need some fresh air. Put your trunks on and meet me at the pool." she said with some finality. The sultry demeanor in her voice made me hard again.

I sighed and opened my dresser drawer looking for my swimsuits. Since I swam competitively, I had a choice of board shorts or a mid thigh Speedo. My hard cock made a tent in my board shorts, so I went with the Speedo. It would at least hold my cock somewhat in check.

I ripped through 30 pushups to work out some nervous energy. Then I made my way downstairs towards the patio door. I saw her before I opened it. She was on all fours with her ass pointing at the door straightening out a beach towel on a lounger. Her pink bikini was so incredibly tiny, it barely covered her fat pussy lips. Plus her tits swayed and jiggled nicely with every shit and movement.