Lockdown Crisis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock hardened even more pressing against the tight fabric begging to be released. I adjusted myself trying to minimize my bulge. I shrugged realizing it was futile. Plus, the way she'd been acting the last few hours, she'd probably be thrilled by my obvious hardon.

She settled in laying down on her back. Her legs were spread apart slightly, her labia bulging obscenely through bikini bottoms. I took a deep breath and slid the door open, I walked out onto the patio. "Hi, Mom." I tried to act nonchalant.

"Oh hi, Baby." She cooed, biting her lip, staring directly at my crotch. "Come here, Carlo."

I walked over, standing next to her lounge chair. She sat up and looked up into my eyes. She ran her hands up and down my thighs. "Will you be a dear and help me with my tanning oil?"

I felt my cock pulse, "Uhhhh... ok, Mom." I kneeled down on a towel next to her.

She pulled me in for a kiss with both her hands and I moaned into her mouth. She released both hands and reached down for a bottle of tanning oil and handed it to me. "Here you go, Baby."

She had a sinister grin when she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top and pulled it over her head. She dropped it on the patio. She kissed me again and rolled onto her tummy. "Start with my back please, Baby."

I was dumbfounded, I couldn't believe what was happening. I poured some on her back and worked it into her shoulders and upper arms. Then I worked down her back. "Make sure you get my cheeks and legs really well."

I poured a little more tanning oil on her round soft butt. I started rubbing it into her soft skin. She moaned softly, pushing her ass up into my hand. I worked down the back of her legs and calves.

"Mmmm, thank you, Carlo." She turned over, this time she untied and removed her bikini bottoms. She bit her lip and dropped them to the ground. I couldn't stop staring at her hairless pussy. Her pussy was a full bush only an hour ago. "Time for the front Carlo."

"I.... Uuuhhh... Jesus, Mom. What about Dad?" I swear my cock was going to poke through the fabric.

"I love your father dearly but he's not here and I have needs, Carlo. I know you have them too. That's why you ran out of the living room isn't it. You were afraid of those needs, weren't you baby."

"Just seeing you naked fills me with guilt." I said trying to look away but not being able to. "If Dad finds out, he'll kill us."

"I won't lie, I feel pangs of guilt, but my lust for you is overwhelming me. I want you, Baby. Mommy needs her young man to help her." She stroked my cock through my Speedo. "I need to feel you inside me, filling me, stretching me."

I closed my eyes as she groped and squeezed me. "Oh my God, Mom." I opened my eyes and poured oil on her tits and tummy. I started massaging her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"Oohhh, that feels nice, Carlo. Do you like Mommy's tits?"

"You have the most perfect body. I love your curves." I started working down her stomach and sides. Then I poured more oil on her legs. I worked down the outside of her legs then up the inside. She spread her legs slowly, inviting me to touch her. Then a scent drifted to my nose. It was her sex and I saw her juices run slowly into her ass crack. My mom was aroused; she was wet for me. I felt my cock pulse. I slowly worked oil into her outer lips.

"Ohhhhh, Carlo... that feels so good." She thrust her twat towards my hand.

I swirled the tip of my finger at her vagina, gathering some of her slick fluid. I used my other hand and gently parted her puffy pink lips, exposing her hooded clit. I slowly circled it with my slippery finger tip trying to coax her clit from its hiding place.

She ground her pussy into my mouth, spreading her legs even wider. "Oh Baby, you're such a good boy for Mommy." She whispered, her eyes glazed over, partially open, consumed with pleasure.

I saw her clit peeking out and could no longer resist. I had to taste her. I joined her on the lounger, positioning myself between her spread eagle legs. I kissed and then gently licked her clit. She shivered and bit her lower lip. I looked her dead in the eye when I lowered my tongue and teased her hole. She tasted even better than I imagined.

"Oh, Carlo." She whined. Her inner thigh trembled.

I stabbed my tongue in her hot hole and rubbed her clit with my thumb. After a few minutes, I switched. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slipped two fingers into her juicy hole. I found her G-Spot and raked my fingertips back and forth.

She ran her fingers through my hair, thrusting up into my mouth. "That feels so good, baby. Don't stop... Don't stop... DON'T STOP! FUCK! She froze, then started quivering, she was in the throes of a wild orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp.

I stopped my assault on her clitoris and pulled my fingers from her. I lapped the fluid dripping from her sweet pussy. I hated to admit it but my Mom tasted wonderful.

She came around and stared down at me still licking her twat. Her cheeks were pink. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and gently tugged me up to her. She wrapped her arms around me kissing me, her tongue dueling mine. Her well oiled tits felt warm and wonderful against my chest.

She stroked my back holding me tight while making out with me. She broke our kiss, "Holy shit, Carlo. That felt incredible. Where did you learn that, Baby."

"A gentleman never kisses and tells." I whispered in her ear, kissing her neck, "Dad is going to throw us out if he finds out."

"It will be fine, handsome." She kissed me again, "Stand up please, Carlo." She said slapping my butt.

I did as she asked my cock was so hard it was almost painful.

She sat up quickly, her well oiled tits jiggling pleasantly and scooted her butt to the edge of the lounger. Staring up at me she hooked her fingertips into my Speedo. She slowly pulled them down and my cock sprang free. She let go of the Speedo and it dropped to my feet. She looked down at my cock and gasped. She took it in her hand and slowly stroked my 6 inches using some precum for lubricant.

She looked back up at me making eye contact, "You've got a beautiful cock, Carlo." She ran her tongue from the base to the tip then swirled her tongue around the tip. "It's so thick and hard. Where do you want to cum first? In Mommy's mouth or pussy?" She gave me a wicked smile.

I shivered and moaned, "Oh my God, Mom." My cock pulsed releasing more precum. Her tongue darted over my tip, scooping it into her mouth. "To be honest, I'm not going to last very long this first time. It's been so long."

She suckled just the tip for a few seconds, "I need to hear you say it, Carlo."

"I want to cum in Mommy's mouth." I blushed but my desire was intense.

She looked lovingly into my, stroking my cock, "Ooohhhh, my baby boy wants cum in Mommy's mouth. That makes Mommy hot." She wrapped her lips around the head and gave it a good strong suck.

"Oh fuck, Mom." With all the stroking and teasing, I was already close. Especially since I haven't had contact with a woman in so long.

She pressed her mouth slowly onto my cock. She maintained eye contact until she pressed her nose into my trimmed pubes, her hands gripping the back of my legs just below my ass. She held herself there for 30 seconds then slowly released my cock. She gave me an evil grin as saliva and precum ran down her chin onto her tits. "Do you like it when Mommy makes a mess?"

I nodded excitedly and bent at the knees. I was getting more confident with her. I rubbed my dick on her tits and then slid it between them. I used my hands and wrapped her soft flesh around my throbbing cock. I pumped up into her warm slippery tits and moaned.

"That's it, Baby! Fuck Mommy's fat titties." She bit her lip and looked into my eyes. "Tell me when you're going to cum for me. I want to taste you."

Her filthy words spurred me on even more. I was so close, then it hit like an atom bomb, "I'm cumming, Mommy."

She moved fast, her mouth diving for my cock. She wrapped her lips around the head just as I let loose with the first rope. She sucked like a vampire draining me of life. Spurt after spurt hitting the back of her throat as she swallowed greedily. I was panting heavily as she sucked the last drop from my sensitive dick.

"Holy SHIT, Mom! That was the best blowjob and tit fuck I've ever had."

She released my cock and leaned back. She opened her mouth, then said, "She Baby, all gone. You squirted lots of cum in Mommy's mouth. Were you saving it up for me?"

She swirled her tongue around the head of my still half hard cock. I shivered, "I had no idea you liked dirty talk." I laid down on the lounger and pulled her next to me.her well oiled tits felt awesome pressed against my side.

"There's no way you would know that, silly boy." She kissed me again. "Do you feel better?"

"Physically, I obviously feel much better thanks to you. Lying next to you naked makes me feel loved, but I feel tremendously guilty."

She looked worried and kissed me again. "Guilty because of your father?"

"Yes. If he catches us he's going to kill me." I hugged her close.

She stood up and pulled me to my feet and dragged me towards the pool. She wrapped her arms around me and fell back into the pool pulling me in with her. We popped out of the water, she giggled and splashed me. Despite my guilt she was incredibly alluring. I held her and kissed her again.

"Let's just freshen up in the pool and dry off. I've got something to show you." She used her hand and rinsed the saliva and precum from her chest and ran her hand through her crotch. I did the same with my cock and balls. We quickly ducked under the water to do a complete rinse.

She kissed me again and said, "Later, we'll wash each other properly in the shower."

I raised an eyebrow rather intrigued but still felt tremendous guilt. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." I said even though there was no way I would resist showering with my mother.

She led me out of the pool and started drying me off very thoroughly. So much so that I started to get hard again. I returned the favor and dried her as well as she dried me. She giggled and sighed the whole time.

Then she took me by the hand and led me into the house. She took me into my father's office and handed me a letter. I read through it shocked, then read it again. I gave her a funny look. "Is this real?" I asked incredulously. Even though it was clearly my father's hand writing.

She giggled and nodded her head. "Yes, Carlo. Your dad told me about the letter when I was on FaceTime with him earlier."

I was shocked that my Dad was giving us permission to be lovers, then I said rather surprised, "Dad and Grandma?"

"To be honest, I guess I'm not all that surprised. They've always had a special relationship but it never dawned on me that they would've been lovers." She was extremely calm about the whole situation. "She was easily one of the most beautiful women in the old neighborhood. She had your father at about the same age as I had you."

She reached forward and gently grabbed my cock and I jumped a little. She slowly stroked my quickly hardening member, "Does my Baby boy need more of Mommy's attention?"

I reached for her breast pinching her left nipple, twisting it gently. "I would love to play with my Mommy, but not in Dad's office."

She bit her lip and nodded. She made her way to the door pulling me by my penis. Right when we hit the hallway, she threw her arms around my neck and jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist. I gripped her soft round ass cheeks and pressed her up against the wall.

"Fuck me Baby. I need you inside me." She kissed me, her right hand darted between us and grabbed my dick. She lined it up with her vagina. She broke the kiss, a sultry look of desire in her eyes, "Fuck me, Carlo. Fuck your slutty Mommy." She hissed and bit my lip.

I pressed slowly into her slick wet cunt all the way in until I was balls deep. Rotating my hips, I ground into her. She was so wet and warm and tight. I felt her cunt clench and squeeze my cock. "I love your pussy, Mommy." I stayed there nestled deep inside her. I was savoring the feeling, getting used to her tightness.

"Oh, Carlo, you feel so good in my kitty." She swirled her hips grinding back into me. "Fuck me Baby! Slam that fat cock into Mommy. I want to feel you shoot your cum in me."

I looped each arm under each of her knees and pinned my hands to the wall opening her legs wide. She was completely exposed, pinned to the wall. She had hunger in her eyes. I ground my pelvis into her slowly. "Beg for it, Mommy. Beg me for a good hard fucking."

She looked frustrated and then but her lip. She gave me her paten doe eyes and began begging. "Please, baby. Please pound Mommy's slutty cunt. Mommy needs it badly. Please, please, please, fuck my dripping slit."

That pushed me over the edge but I started slowly. I picked up speed and started hammering her hard. The sloppy wet sounds coming from our coupling were obscene and it made our fucking hotter. "You're sopping wet, Mommy. You must really love getting fucked by your own son."

Every time I rammed my cock into her, she whimpered, "Oh! FFFF.... FUCK, Carlo! Pound Mommy... Mommy needs her Baby Boy's cock. Harder Carlo! Please! Mommy needs it harder." She pulled me in for a passionate kiss, probing my mouth with her tongue.

I pounded her harder and faster, my balls were dripping with the fluid from her sex. I wasn't sure how close she was but I could feel my seed percolating, ready to shoot deep inside my mom. "Your pussy feels so fucking good."

She broke our kiss panting like an animal, "Don't stop baby, Mommy is close. Mommy is so close." She threw her head back, moaning as I pounded her even harder. "Oh... oh... oh... Fuck son! Mommy is cumming!" She screamed as her legs shook.

I felt her juices gush out of her cunt with every thrust. Feeling my Mom's pussy grip me with every wave. I was close.

Then she kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "Cum in me, Carlo. Breed, Mommy. Give Mommy a baby. I want to feel your hot seed inside me."

The idea of breeding my Mom pushed me over the edge. It was absolutely perverted, I pumped her like a rabid dog. "Be my slut, Mom. Take my seed." I pounded her dripping snatch six more, groaning as I shot blast after blast into her hot cunt.

She bit her lip and stared at me excitedly, "Good boy." She whispered in a husky breath, "Fill Mommy's womb, Carlo. Give Mommy a baby."

Even after cumming in her mouth earlier, I was surprised that I still had four strong jets of sperm left. "Oh my god, Mom. I love you." I slowly sank down to the floor with my cock still in my mom. I sat on my butt and wrapped my arms around her.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, kissing me on the neck. "I love you so much, Carlo. Thank you for the good hard fuck. I'd be proud to be your Mommy slut." She squirmed on my lap.

I was surprised I was still mostly hard. I could feel our juices dripping down my crotch and balls. Then I realized the gravity of the fact that I may have just bred my mother.

She must've sensed my apprehension and took my head with her hands and looked deep into my eyes. "Don't worry, Baby. I'm on birth control. It was an exciting taboo roleplay and I wanted to see how my son would respond..." she paused and kissed me, "to breeding Mommy. Let's just say you responded exactly as I had hoped you would."

I kissed her back,"It was really hot, Mom. I've never cum that hard before."

"Should we clean up and start dinner? We could probably both use some protein." She planted her feet on either side of me and shakily stood up. Our fluids dripped from her open twat onto my abdomen and cock. She giggled, "I haven't had that much cum in me in quite a while. Let's go take a shower. Mommy will get her boy good and clean." She held out her hand.

I took her hand and made it to my feet. We used the shower in her master bathroom. We washed each other's hair and bodies. I couldn't keep my hands away from her tits and cunt.

Eventually, she spread her legs wide and bent over with her palms planted on the wall. She looked over shoulder and hissed. "Fuck Mommy's slutty hole and breed me again, Carlo."

I was instantly hard as a rock and thrust into her. I slapped her jiggly ass as I fuck he'd from behind, pulling her back into me as hard as I thrust forward. Her wet tits gently slapped together in time with my thrust. "You like getting fucked by your son?"

She looked back with a hazy gaze, "I fucking love it." Now she pushed her ass towards me in time with my pussy jabs.

We fucked like that for five minutes when Mom came again. Her legs almost gave way so I helped her to her hand and knees and I continued to plow away at her swollen cunt.

"Oh... FUCK, BABY!" She screamed and came again, "Cum in me again, Carlo! I need to feel you cum in Mommy's pussy."

Her begging for my cum pushed me over the edge again. "FUCK MOM! Take my cum, you slut." That made her smile. I didn't cum as much but, if felt just as amazing. I reached underneath and squeezed both of her toys and kissed her back. "Oh my God, I love you mom."

She was panting heavily, squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. "Jesus, Carlo. Where'd you learn to fuck like that? Scratch that, I don't want to know."

I pulled out and again it was a pleasure to see my cum gush from her open pussy. I pulled her up to me, wrapping my arms around her tummy, I kissed her on the neck lovingly.

She whispered back to me, "I love you, Carlo."

We cleaned each other up again and hopped out of the shower. We dried each other off. I watched her pull on skin tight white yoga pants and a thin white tank top. She didn't even bother with underwear. She took me by the hand and walked me to my room. I was about to slide on some boxers when she shook her head and said, "Nope. you're going commando for the rest of this lock down. I want to be able to fuck or suck you at any moment and underwear will just get in the way. You can do the same for me."

I chuckled and smiled, "Whatever you need, Mom." I slid on a light pair of soccer shorts and a tank top. What should we make for dinner?"

We grilled burgers and had a salad on the side. We chatted and joked with each other. It was an easy, soft, and comfortable conversation. There was no anxiety or awkwardness, just loving company.

She snuggled up against me on the couch and we watched some Bosch that we didn't really watch the night before. We watched a few episodes kissing a little here and there like we'd been lovers for years.

When it came time for bed I headed to my room, mom looked back and frowned. Then she looked sad and said, "Don't you want to sleep in my bed?"

"Really?" This made me very happy, "I can sleep with you?"

She gave me a sneaky grin and nodded. She extended her hand and I took it. She pulled me to her room. We stripped and practically dove into bed. We fucked and sucked each other until we were exhausted. We were both covered in each other's fluids when she collapsed on my chest.

This was what I had been praying for since we were a week into this fucking lockdown. I couldn't believe it came true. I was lovers with the most beautiful woman in the world, my mother.

Vic's chat with Penny:

The next day I was folding laundry in my room again, when I looked out the window and saw again. I giggled to myself, 'The slut isn't even wearing a bikini top.' I thought to myself. Then I had a devious idea and found another tiny bikini bottom. Not as small as the day before. But it still didn't cover much.

I passed my son's door. He was still sleeping after we fucked all morning. My pussy was still tingling as I made it out to the patio on my way to the gate. I could see she was sipping another cocktail.

She saw me at the gate and smiled from ear to ear. Her tits looked gorgeous, glistening with tanning oil and sweat. She put her cocktail down and grabbed something from behind her lounge chair. It was a bottle of champagne and two flutes appeared from nowhere. She walked towards the gate and said, "Well aren't you positively glowing? Tell me, were you a good Mommy Slut yesterday?' She bit her lip as she handed me a flute.