Lockdown Crisis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and giggled, "I may have taken a certain neighbor's advice."

She shot the cork across her yard and poured us each a glass. We toasted each other and took a sip. It was delicious. "This is a fantastic champagne, Penny."

"It better be for the price."

I snuck a peak at the label, it was fucking Dom Perignon, "Penny!" I said with surprise, "What's with the Dom?"

"Sometimes, mother's need to be rewarded for the things we do for our families. Although, this is one of the best things that's ever happened to our family. We've never been happier."

"It's only been a day and it's like a shadow has been lifted from our home."

"Come, join me and tell me everything."

"What about the lockdown?"

"Fuck it, I get tested before work, during work and after work. Plus you haven't left the house in over two months." She opened the gate and held out her hand.

I took it and followed her to the lounger next to hers and sat down. "You can't tell a soul, Penny. Well you can probably tell David and Charlotte as long as they understand that they can't tell anyone."

"We've got just as much to lose as you, Vic."

I told her everything. The problems with Carlo, my facetime with Geno, the letter, everything. Best of all, the fucking, the sucking, the orgasms, the breeding taboo, the showers. She was excited and very happy for me.

She told me all about their experience and how it all started. Charlotte's love of fucking them both. She confessed Charlotte's desire to have David's baby. " With all the fucking, we're constantly washing sheets." She laughed.

"We fucked so much last night, my sheets were crunchy with dried semen and pussy juice." We laughed hysterically.

Just then the patio door opened, Charlotte walked out naked as a jaybird. Cum was dripping down the inside of her thighs. "Hey, Vic!' She said as if she wasn't naked dripping with cum.

I giggled at the absurdity of the scene. "Hi, Charlie." I said as normal as I could.

She walked over, grabbed the drink Penny was previously sipping and chugged it down.

We both giggled as she dove into the pool. She resurfaced and smiled knowingly, "So what's new with you Vic?" She asked giggling, her stare burning through me.

I blushed despite myself, "I think you already know." I giggled nervously.

She batted her eyes, "Nothing to be ashamed of Vic. I just fucked my Daddy into a sex coma."

I was shocked by her frank words.

Penny just laughed, "You should know vic, Charlie has never had much of a filter and its gotten worse with the lockdown."

"No reason to filter Dad's wonderful cock." We all giggled at that. Then she got an impish grin. "Tell me Vic, does Carlo have a nice dick?"

"Charlie!" Penny said, "They're exactly 24 hours into their experience, give her a break."

"Sorry Vic." She giggled, "Mom keeps trying to install a more robust filter but it hasn't ever taken root."

"It's ok, Charlie." I took another sip of champagne.

"It's just, I'd like to try double penetration. Mom has fucked me with a strap on while Dad fucks me in the ass. I'm just curious what two real cocks would feel like squirting cum into my holes at once."

I almost choked on the champagne, coughing harshly.

"CHARLIE!" Penny yelled at her.

"Sorry, Vic."

"Jesus, Charlie. That's a bit much isn't it." I said, blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry, Vic." She said again. "I've only been around Mom and Dad and we talk so freely about our desires. I forget about polite decorum around others."

"It's ok, Charlie. I'm just so new to this."

Charlie got out of the pool, her young succulent body streaming with water. She walked over to my chair bent over and kissed me gently, sweetly on the lips. It was the first time a woman had ever kissed me. It was intoxicating. "It's ok, Vic. You'll get used to it." She skipped towards the patio door, "I'm gonna go see if I can resurrect my Daddy. Kissing Vic made me horny." Just before she disappeared into the house, she stopped and waved towards the gate. "Hi Carlo!" she shouted and walked into the house closing the door.

We both looked towards the gate. Carlo was standing there, eyes wide dumbfounded. His thick erection was clearly apparent through his Speedo. He had clearly seen Charlotte buck naked and both Penny and I topless.

Penny waved, "Hi Carlos, come join us. Would you like some champagne to celebrate?" She asked sweetly.

His mouth was on the floor. He was clearly shell shocked. "Carlos, Honey, come to Mommy."

He did as he was told and sat on the end of my lounger, between my legs. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck, "Uh, H... Hi... Penny. How are you?"

"I'm good, Carlo. How are you?"

"I'm good." He looked at me. "Did Charlotte just kiss you, Mom?"

I just nodded.

"Why are you two almost naked?" He was trying not to stare at Penny but failing, rather miserably.

I explained to him that they have things in common with us. I told him that Penny suggested we become lovers even before I read Geno's letter. He relaxed considerably. Penny told him all about their threesomes and the next to constant fucking. We heard Charlie's muffled screams for her Daddy.

"Jesus," Carlo said, blushing. "He's really giving her the business."

We both laughed. "He's been giving both of us the business." Penny said frankly, staring at the bulge in his speedo. "You may need to take Carlo home, Vic. He seems to need some attention."

I reached around and squeezed Carlo's hard cock through his Speedo. He moaned softly, closing his eyes and putting his head back.

Penny bit her lower lip and gave me a devilish grin, "Or you could take care of him here. I love to watch beautiful people fuck. You two would be a nice change of pace."