Lockdown gets Hairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calming down, Rachel accepted his answer but was still confused as to why he seemed so aroused?

"So what's with the big dick then? Something turned you on!"

Joss was now feeling a little sheepish and replied:

"I was hoping you weren't going to ask that! Oh my God I find this embarrassing. It's some memories of my college days relating to this. Though most of the female students on the science courses were quite traditional and shaved their legs and pits I noticed quite a number in the arts faculties were less so. Especially those on the sociology, economics and women's studies classes and there would be a healthy minority that clearly didn't shave. I only ever dated a couple of students on my science course so didn't get intimate with any of the hairy art students.

Anyway on one of the arts course was this guy; Jack I think was his name who had a reputation as a bit of a stud, who bedded some of the hottest women there. Then one day I saw him with this woman who was fairly ordinary looking that I'd never even seen with a guy before. Most of the time she was fairly well covered up but in the warmer months she'd often wear long skirts or dresses and it was difficult to miss if you caught sight of her legs that they were really hairy. Much hairier than yours. The hair was thick, long and dark, running like torrents along her skin. I only ever saw the lower part of the calves, but hey were truly hairy!

So I was a bit shocked to see the "stud" dating her. It was fascinating seeing them walking hand in hand as lovers while she sported a fur coat on her shins. Well it takes all sorts but then about three weeks later they were on a bench in the college gardens when from the distance I was surprised to see she had a knee-length skirt on. He was sitting conventionally on the bench as she sat angled to him with her legs over his lap. As I got closer it hit me! Her legs! The fur coat had gone! No longer hairy, there wasn't a single hair to be seen- they were totally clean-shaven!"

Rachel, interjected, "So do you think he shaved them?"

"Well at that point I didn't know what to think? If he didn't like hairy legs why would he date her in the first place? It was difficult to not notice as they were so furry. She certainly seemed besotted with him, the way she looked into his eyes, looking adoringly at him. He certainly seemed to like stroking her newly smooth legs.

Over the next couple of weeks I saw them together a few times. Now always in shorter skirts and remaining smooth. What was interesting though is before she dated stud man her tops always covered her but now she was sometimes wearing tops where you could see her pits and for the first time I could see they were hairy. So her legs, at least to the knees were shaved, but her pits were as hairy as you'd imagine. Very!", he laughed.

"The next surprise was they seemed to have split up after a couple of weeks but he soon had a new lover. And guess what? Her legs were also hairy! Nothing like as hairy as the previous conquest but there was still an obvious growth of tawny hairs on the front of her calves which glistened in the sun if you were close to her. I was certainly intrigued to see what happened next.

Now as I suggested with his nickname, the stud, he was a demon between the sheets so knew how to please his conquests. So again she was looking pretty loved up as they ambled around the college grounds. No surprise as to the next event. About two weeks later it was a hot day and they were both sunbathing on the college lawn. He was there with his top off with a surprisingly smooth chest and she was there in a revealing bikini. There was plenty of light brown hairs sticking out the lower part of her bikini and I could just make out her pits were hairy too. A few fine hairs on her thighs sparkled on her slender thighs but her calves were now shorn and hairless."

Rachel responded, "That's really weird. I don't understand why he would pick up these women when there were plenty who already with shaved their legs?"

"Well I can answer that conundrum in a minute! True to form he dumped the student I just told you about and was soon dating another woman who again was one of the hairy students.

Then I was at the student bar and the stud sat on his own next to me. I'd had a drink and started a conversation with him. After a few minutes of general chit-chat I asked if he didn't mind me asking, but I'd noticed he seem to have a penchant for picking up some of the students that had hairy legs, but a little while later they would be smooth and hairless, so I was puzzled why he'd date them in the first place if he found leg hair such a turn-off?"

"I'm all ears!" uttered Rachel.

"At first he laughed when I mentioned it. He said he didn't particularly dislike the leg hair but there was a method in his madness.

Mysteriously he said he found hairy legs a great indicator. When I looked puzzled by this, he smiled and said:",

"Well if they've got hairy legs, then it's a sure fire bet they've got a decent bush. If they don't shave their legs they're not going to be shaving their bush and probably not trimming the sides either and man nothing physically turns me on than a wild hairy bush. So far this has been 100% reliable. When I dated some of your science block women I was often disappointed by heavily pruned pubes or in a couple of cases, shaved totally. It was then I realised if I dated women that didn't remove their leg hair then I'd get what I wanted. Also to date they've all had awesome hairy pits too which I've recently learnt is amazingly erotic."

"But why shave the legs then?" I asked.

Chuckling he responded, " Do you know what I'm studying? I'm a landscape student and it really turns me on to landscape my lovers' bodies. It takes a little bit of time but I love the seduction and anticipation of it. You have to appreciate their bodies, hairy legs and all initially. You give them lots of hot sex, fuck them hard, give them lots of mind-blowing oral while you dive down into their hirsute heavenly bush. Lots of deft tongue and finger work until they are putty in your hands. After a couple of weeks caressing, stroking and caressing their hairy legs, I suggest how intimate and sexy it would be to shave their legs.

By now you can do anything- they are so hooked on the good sex, they feel so alive! That first woman with the really hairy legs you saw me with- she hadn't had sex for two years and hadn't shaved those furry gams for even longer. She had tasted good sex and wanted more. I think we'd just fucked like rabbits when I suggested we have a warm cosy bath back at mine. Then while soaking her body I said I'd be really turned on if she let me shave her very hairy legs and how intimate it would be for us both.

If I'm honest I thought there might be some reluctance on her part, but no she was really up for it and said yes she'd love that.

A couple of times in the past I'd shaved bristly legs on a girlfriend, but not fully grown hairy legs like this. It was so incredibly erotic slowly running the razor up her really hairy legs and watching the fur literally fly away and seeing the smooth skin in its wake. It really was a major landscaping job and so incredibly satisfying shaving them. Fortunately I kept a calm hand and didn't cut her once.

I'm pleased to say she loved it too. It was a thrill seeing her with smooth hair-free legs and then seeing her awesome thick, furry bush which ran several inches down her thighs as a real contrast. The rest of her thighs had just fairly fine dark hairs so just shaved to her knees. After shaving I had the delight of carefully soaping that incredible bush and her equally sexy pits before towelling her done. After removing her fur coat I then did the final bit of landscaping combing out her divine furry bush to really fluff it all up.

Then the just desserts-slowly kissing, licking, stroking and gently nibbling those smooth calves before nuzzling up her downy thighs before diving into the jungle. Sex had never been so sweet!

I guess after that I'd really got the landscaping bug and wanted to repeat it with another woman who didn't shave. By the way I'm not going to dump the latest she is so hot in so may other ways, but she will get landscaped soon!" he laughed.

"What an arrogant bastard!" hissed Rachel.

"By the way did that first student who had the really hairy legs grow the hair back after she was dumped?"

Joss answered, "interesting one that! I saw her a couple of weeks later after being dumped and she still seemed pretty confident and was wearing the shorter skirts still but I could see her legs were getting quite a dense stubble already. Then about a week or so later I saw her holding hands with a new guy. Totally different looking guy with longish hair and a big bushy beard to the "stud". She had some ankle socks on but could see her legs were getting hairier again. Anyway I didn't see them again for a couple of weeks but I noticed then her legs were only slightly bristly, so had clearly been shaved in the interim.

The fascinating thing I found out from a mutual friend was that it was apparently her idea that her new boyfriend should shave her stubbly legs. I was told he really loved the stubble on her legs and loved rubbing his hands up and down them, even pleasuring himself against them. She convinced him it would be very sexy to have her legs shaved by him and that it would be a really intimate experience. Guess he wasn't going to refuse so he did. She loved having the legs soaped and then watching her lover carefully shaving the dense regrowth while observing his full erection as he shaved her and knowing what was to come post shaving! Apparently they did both got off on it and the sex was pretty hot afterwards but they agreed to let the hair grow out on them for a few weeks before having another sexy shave experience. And I think that's how it carried on, so I didn't see them fully hairy again, but most of the time they were pretty hairy by most standards.

The second girl did grow back her leg hair fully and again soon had an appreciative partner who loved her natural furriness. And stud did keep his word he carried on seeing the third girl. As you'd expect she did get her legs landscaped but what was interesting was that she was often seen with quite stubbly legs for a while before she was shaved again."

"My God, it does take all sorts, doesn't it?" exclaimed Rachel.

After Joss's hair-raising anecdotes Rachel had calmed down. Noticing Joss still had a hard-on, she softened her attitude and started rubbing his cock and suggested,

"Well if my legs have to be shaved, maybe we could have it as a special intimate occasion. You know how much I hate shaving so like the thought of me being passive and you do the hard work?"

Joss wasn't expecting this at all. He was actually now enjoying her furry calves but accepted they would be shorn for her sister's wedding..

"Well if you'd like that? I do like them furry but it will be a new experience, so if that's what you'd like I'll do it?" he responded.

The wedding was in three weeks time so Rachel suggested they did it a good week or so before so any cuts would have disappeared by the big day and then give them a quick final shave for nay regrowth the night before.

It's fair to say Joss was a little nervous about this in case he made a hash of it, though he was kind of looking forward to a new experience. During the following couple of weeks he looked at quite a few videos on-line of women having their legs shaved to get more of an insight. Most revealing was an Indian woman who did many shave videos on her beauty site where she shaved other Indian women who had hairy legs, pits or arms.

Getting inspiration from these and closely looking at the leg shave videos he decided he'd get a long straight blade and shave Rachel's hairy legs dry.

Two weeks soon passed and Rachel sat on the kitchen work bench wearing just her undies and a light top. Her pits wouldn't be on show for the wedding so both were relieved the hair could stay as could the fine thigh hairs and even the hairs on her big toes that Joss loved sucking!

Rachel was secretly looking forward to this as she wanted it as a special intimate moment. Despite being a little apprehensive Joss carefully placed the blade just above Rachel's right ankle and slowly shaved up her hairy leg. The blade seemed very efficient as the hair parted from her skin effortlessly and large plumes of dark hair fell onto the top, leaving pale smooth skin. After a minute or so Joss was feeling much more confident and the thick growth came away easily leaving increasing areas of newly smooth skin. He was then very careful and slow around the knee to remove the shorter hairs growing there. After striding through the front and sides of her calf, Ross that raised her leg to complete shaving the back. After completing the first leg he stood back to look at his novice handiwork.

Smiling, Rachel gave her approval.

"Pretty impressive as she stroked her newly de-furred leg. Feels nice and soft and not a single cut. You're good at this shaving lark!"

Joss took out his phone and took a shot of Rachel with one gleaming smooth calf and other still coated with long dark hairs.

"I'll keep this for posterity!" he laughed.

Rachel laughed, "Get on with the other one then!"

Feeling fully experienced now the second leg was shaved in less time than the first and it was time for his just reward!

With her shiny smooth calves Rachel jumped off the top and dragged Ross on to the couch. Initially she snogged him hard, thanking him for his endeavours and she really enjoyed it. Far more than if she'd had had to shave them herself. She then pulled down Joss's pants to release his leaking dick and after briefly jerking it ran it up and down her smooth legs before jerking Joss hard, so his warm semen coated her clean shaven legs which she then proceed to rub in.

After taking a warm bath together and towelling each other down, Joss started giving Rachel a lot of leg love, gently stroking them, kissing and licking them before arriving at her furry love box and furiously working his tongue there until she screamed!

Rachel was enjoying having the sensation of freshly shaved legs for this first time in maybe six months and spent some time stroking them herself.

Given how good Joss had been at shaving her legs he was summoned on the afternoon before the wedding to remove the short stubble that was already showing just a few days.later. This time they shaved in the bath, carefully lathering her prickly calves and using a simple disposable blade to remove the offending stubble. Rachel's legs were now wedding ready as she wore her outfit with the hems falling below her knees but showing a smooth pair of pins below the nylon.

Sally was so relieved her sister had shaved and embraced her, thanking her for the effort.

A couple of days after the wedding Rachel's legs were already feeling a bit scratchy and the stubble visible at close quarters.

As a couple of weeks passed Rachel's legs were again getting seriously stubbly and Joss was enjoying rubbing her bristles- an experience he'd missed out on last time as Rachel was in isolation then. Joss was probably more enthusiastic now than Rachel about her increasingly hairy legs. After about five weeks of regrowth and looking impressively hairy, Rachel sidled up to Joss and began putting her hand up his top to caress his tummy hair. and running her fingers along his arm hairs.

She often did this when she wanted something as she knew that Joss loved this as much as she did. With a devilish look on her face she unzipped him and confidently requested:

"You know what I want? I want you to fuck me now with my hairy legs over your shoulders and for you to pound me with your powerful dick until I squeal. I then want you to carry me to the bathroom and I want you to shave my goddam hairy legs with lots of TLC and I want you to then fuck me up my hairy arse like there's no tomorrow. Can you manage that sweetie?"

Joss was a little taken back by Rachel's demands but he was certainly up for it, dragging her onto the carpet after placing some blankets under her and getting his excited cock out. He briefly nuzzled her hairy legs before placing them over him and began pumping down on Rachel as if his life depended on it. Both sweated profusely and he loved the aroma of her sweaty hairy pits as he worked out on her. Both were squealing and grunting until Rachel started screaming like a banshee..

For about twenty minutes they quietly cooed and held each other close in their arms while Joss immersed himself into her heavenly furry pits. While Rachel then stayed on the floor looking sated, Joss got up and ran a warm bath.

He then carried his demanding mate to the watery environment to satisfy her next demand. Before immersing her in the bubbly water he caressed her furry gams before they were slowly denuded. This time he was looking forward to this more than the previous time when he lacked confidence. Despite enjoying their natural furriness Joss conceded to himself there was something strangely satisfying about shaving the hair off. For the first time he appreciated his old student acquaintance's comments about landscaping a woman's body. Twenty minutes of shaving seemed to pass far too quickly but all the thick stubble had been carefully removed until the next time.

After drying Rachel down with a towel, spending plenty of time on her magnificent full bush and equally furry pits he was ready for his final duty Placing his now hungry- again dick up the hirsute crevice of Rachel's butt he thrust as though he was in the gym. It didn't take Rachel long to start sighing with pleasure, slowly getting louder as Joss thrust up her with intense vigour. After some ten minutes Rachel was howling and Joss collapsed into a heap, feeling worn-out but pretty content.

They slipped into bed with Rachel,lovingly caressing Joss's now limp dick which had serviced her so well. She also rubbed her smooth legs against Joss's hairy ones. One thing she missed when her legs were hairy was the feeling of his leg hairs caressing her legs. When they were hairy she didn't really feel them much due to her own thick coating.

Lockdown over as infection rates had decreased significantly, Rachel saw how it was a liberating experience in one way, despite all the awful horrors it brought, that she was now confident with her natural body. She was now no longer ashamed of the hair that grew on her body and was pleased she'd experienced her body in it's full natural beauty. She was also very pleased that Joss also embraced it and added to her confidence.

Much as he had embraced her hairy inner thighs a couple of years earlier she now fully embraced her her very hairy pits. She now felt sexier with hair than when they were shaved. It was sexy and provided new erotic sensations. Her legs gave a more mixed feeling. She no longer felt bad about going out with stubbly legs. She had grown to enjoy her lover shaving them from time to time but he also enjoyed them hairy. As a compromise she let them grow out for about 3 weeks or so in the summer before they were shaved but agreed to let them grow out much more once the weather got colder- though whether she would let them grow-out fully wasn't promised as she did enjoy Joss shaving them as a special treat!

12