Lockdown Hairdresser

Story Info
A cash struck hairdresser gets paid to take a caning.
2.5k words
4.56
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

Like most self-employed people Becky was struggling as a hairdresser during lockdown. No clients meant no money, but the bills didn't seem to stop. She'd already resorted to cancelling every subscription she had and had even sold her TV on eBay. But she was still short of cash. At 26 years old and living the single life she had no one to help with the bills.

Out of desperation she'd texted one of her clients to see if he needed a haircut and didn't mind breaking the lockdown rules to visit her. Thank goodness Don had jumped at the chance. His hair was a mess and he wasn't averse to breaking a few rules. He arrived promptly at Becky's flat and they soon settled into the normal hairdresser client conversations.

However, Don noticed that Becky's TV was missing by the dust free spot and loose cables on the TV stand. He asked where it had gone and tearfully Becky had to tell him about her money crisis.

Ever the practical one, Don put forward a few suggestions where Becky could make some money. They talked through some ideas but none seemed practical. Then Don half-jokingly suggested Becky could widen her professional services to include a wash, cut and blow job!

Becky gave him a friendly push saying that was the sort of thing a bloke would suggest. But the idea had been said. There then followed an awkward silence before Becky asked Don if he was serious. Don had always fancied Becky, but she always seemed to have a string of boyfriends so never seemed available.

But he knew her last boyfriend had gone back to Spain at the start of the pandemic so knew she was currently single. It could do no harm to ask. So, Don said he would be very interested if Becky were to offer additional services. They then joked around all the hairdressing sex puns they could think of before Don suggested she could offer a highlighting service. Becky was quite worldly but couldn't figure out what a highlighting session would involve.

Don explained that many people, himself included, would love to give Becky a good spanking and turn her bottom bright red, hence highlighting. Becky seemed surprised, not at the idea of spanking, because her last boyfriend used to spank her, but that Don also wanted to do so. So she asked him straight out what would he pay to give her a spanking?

Don couldn't believe his luck that this fit 26-year-old had just asked him how much he would pay to spank her. These really were strange times. After a moment of thought he said it wouldn't just be a spanking he'd be interested in, but a caning as well. If she was up for it, he said he'd pay £5 per stroke on the bare ass.

Becky gave him a long hard stare. She'd never been caned before, but was really in need of the cash. How bad could it be? So she agreed, a spanking first then the cane at £5 per stroke.

Don was delighted and told her if she could manage a full dozen strokes, she'd get £60, plus he'd add another £15 if they had sex after. Becky considered his offer, £75 for probably 30mins work.

Okay it might hurt at the start, but a quick fuck after should take her mind off the pain. So she agreed and they planned to meet the next day because unsurprisingly Don did not have a cane with him today.

The following morning Don arrived at Becky's flat with a long cardboard tube under his arm containing his favourite junior school cane. Becky was wearing a short denim skirt and a tee-shirt. After some small talk they agreed how the session would work. Don wanted to spank Becky over his knee to start. Becky would then strip to her underwear and bend over the back of the chair. She would get six strokes with her knickers on, then the final six on the bare. After that Don would fuck her.

And so if began...

Don sat on a straight-backed chair as Becky clambered over his lap. Her ass was nicely pushed up for Don to start the spanking. He began quite gently, making sure Becky was comfortable, gradually increasing the strength of his blows until Becky was yelping at each one. After about five minutes Don stopped and pushed up Becky's skirt to reveal her panty clad bottom. Becky was wearing a skimpy black thong that had done nothing to protect her bottom from the spanking. It was already bright red all over. He continued with the spanking, increasing the strength of his spanks making Becky really cry out as each one landed. He must have given her over one hundred spanks before he stopped, telling Becky it was now time for the cane.

She struggled off his lap and stood up facing him while rubbing her sore bum. Don took the cane out of its cardboard tube, flexing it menacingly in front of her. By now Becky wasn't too sure about the next stage at all. The spanking had hurt far more than anything her last boyfriend had given her. She expected the cane would hurt even more.

Nevertheless, she pulled her tee-shirt over her head and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She stood before Don in just her underwear waiting for his next command. Don was thrilled, the spanking he'd given her had been hard and he was going to make sure the caning was just as hard.

She looked stunning in her simple black lace underwear. Her breasts pushed out against the half cup bra which did nothing to conceal her semi erect nipples. Don told her to bend over the back of the chair he'd just been sitting on and to push her bum out.

Becky did as she was told, grasping the seat with her hands and trying her best to push her red, glowing bottom towards Don. He made her bend further and hold the legs of the chair which made her bottom really stick out. Don also positioned her slender legs on either side of the chair so that her delightful little pussy was exposed. Becky had never felt so vulnerable, despite the fact she still had her knickers on.

Don stood back and picked up the cane. He told Becky the spanking had been a warm up, but the caning was going to be much harder. He reminded her that the first six would be with her knickers on, and the final six with them off. Becky couldn't imagine her knickers would make any difference, but she nodded her head in agreement.

And so it began again...

Don delivered the first stroke with a firm action, right in the middle of Becky's bum. It left a simple white line, before gradually turning red. Becky yelped at the sharp pain of the cane.

Number two was similar, but a little higher. Number three followed quickly but was the lowest so far. They both made Becky wince and gasp.

Don paused to inspect his efforts so far. Three nice parallel lines. Space for plenty more.

Number four was harder. Don used a longer swing to make number five harder still. He paused and told Becky she could have a break after number six. This one was a real stinger, delivered with full force, landing just at the top of her thighs. Becky immediately jumped up putting both hands to her welted bottom. Her face was red and she had tears in her eyes. Could this really be worth the money?

Don gave her a few moments to compose herself before telling her to take her bra and knickers off. Becky undid her bra letting it fall to the floor. She carefully slipped her knickers off and stood facing him with her arms by her sides. Her pussy was clean shaven and her breasts stood out proud with now fully erect nipples.

It was a very erotic sight. Don felt himself harden at the thought of caning Becky again then fucking her. He couldn't believe she'd agreed to this for just £75!

He told her to get back over the chair for the final six. After some minor adjustments Don was happy with the position of her bum. It was pushed out ready to take the cane. Don reminded her that the these six would be harder than the first six. Becky couldn't believe these could hurt any more than the first lot, but nodded her agreement anyway. He then told her once complete, he would fuck her from behind while she stayed bent over the chair. Becky told him she was on the pill so he could cum inside her, or he could finish off in her mouth if he wanted to.

Don picked up the cane again, tapping it repeatedly on her bum before whipping in stroke number seven. It landed with a sharp crack leaving an instant white stripe which rapidly turned red. Becky couldn't believe how much harder and painful this stroke was compared to the first six. Perhaps her knickers had given her some protection? Before she could think any further the next heavy stroke landed making her cry out loud. As number eight thrashed down she heard Don grunt with effort. He really was laying these on as hard as possible. Her bottom almost felt numb from the pain and she realised that if she focused on the sensation it was almost sexual.

She turned her head sideways to see Don raising the cane above his shoulder to whip home the tenth stroke, hard and fast. The feeling as it landed made her gasp, and clench her cheeks, trying to push the pain away and focus on the feelings in her pussy.

Becky looked up again in anticipation of the next stroke. But instead she saw Don had put the cane down and was quickly undressing. He had a toned body and as he pulled down his pants she saw his penis leap into sight. It was impressive, even in its half erect state, long and thick, with a dribble of precum leaking from the head. This could be interesting.

He picked up the cane again and prepared to give her number eleven. Like before, this landed with a grunt of effort and made Becky squirm on the back of the chair. Only one more to go.

Don made sure the last stroke was the hardest of all. He raised the cane well above his shoulder and put his hips into the final stroke. It landed right in the centre of Becky's already heavily welted bottom, but it still left its mark, deeper and long than the rest.

Satisfied, he put the cane down and stood back to admire his handywork. Becky had taken a solid spanking, and then twelve hard strokes of the cane. Her bottom was a mess of red and violet welts. There were even a couple of strokes on the top of her thighs. She had been thoroughly caned.

As he inspected the welts Don casually rubbed his penis, making it fully erect. He was now going to fuck Becky just as he had caned her, with long hard strokes.

Becky remained bent over the chair breathing heavily. She could see that Don was now fully erect, his hard cock swinging from side to side as he walked around behind her. She felt him carefully take hold of her hips as he moved his cock to her pussy. He rubbed the helmet around spreading his precum over her pussy lips before gradually pushing into her. She desperately moved her legs wider apart to try and accommodate this huge member that was being forced inside her. It felt massive and at first she thought she couldn't manage. But slowly, inch by inch, he slipped inside her, until finally she felt his thighs pressing onto her hot bottom. She had never felt so full before. Just as she got used to his girth she felt him slowly pull out, leaving just the tip inside her before plunging back again. This thrusting motion continued and got harder and faster with their flesh slapping loudly together.

Don wasn't sure if Becky could take him at first, she was amazingly tight, but after a few careful thrusts he was able to fuck with hard powerful strokes. He reached forward to grab her swinging breasts, pulling on the erect nipples making Becky cry out. Despite this Becky felt her own climax quickly building and she came hard as Don thrust into her, hard and deep, hard and deep.

Don was also quickly getting to the point of no return and told Becky he wanted to cum in her mouth. He carefully pulled out and Becky spun around to kneel in front of him, taking his engorged cock into her mouth. She rapidly pumped his shaft with both hands while using her tongue on his helmet. This combination push Don over the edge and he shot a huge load into her mouth. Becky frantically tried to swallow as much as she could but there was too much and she began to gag. Don pulled out and squirted the rest of his cum over her face and hair.

When his cock had finished twitching the last drops of cum Don stood back to look at Becky. Her face was splattered with cum which she was slowly wiping off, but some if it had dripped onto her breasts. Don handed her some tissues from a nearby box to help her wipe up, which she gratefully accepted. Once she had cleaned most of the cum from her face she stood up and twisted around to see what her poor bottom looked like.

Becky could see that her bum was still red and heavily marked with welts. To get a better look she grabbed one of the mirrors she used when cutting hair to show clients the back of their heads. With the mirror she could clearly see how thoroughly Don had caned her. Don saw what Becky was doing and offered to take some photos with his phone so she could get a better look. Becky happily agreed and posed in several positions that allowed Don to get some great pictures. Once they were done they both got dressed, but Becky was considerably more careful when putting her knickers back on!

Once dressed Becky got out a couple of bottles of beer from the fridge while Don emailed her the photos. They flicked through the photos as they drank their beers. Don handed over the agreed £75 and asked if Becky would like to do the same again once her bottom had stopped glowing. Becky considered it for a moment before saying yes. Now that the sharp pain of the cane had faded she was left with a warm glow and the fucking had been great. Don suggested leaving it for about 4 weeks before they set a new date. With that he finished his beer and left, looking forward to a repeat performance soon.

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers