Lockdown in Texas

Story Info
Moving in with my girlfriend and her mom for the lockdown.
5.2k words
4.51
39.3k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello this is my first story on Literotica, and I really hope you like it! This story is about a college student moving in with his girlfriend and her mom for the lockdown. All characters are over 18 years of age. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing. I would highly recommend kenjisato for any editing needs.

In lockdown with my girlfriend and her mom ...

As I lay in bed, in my dorm room, my eyes closed; enjoying the wonderful feeling of my girlfriend playing with my cock, with her wonderful, warm, and wet mouth sliding up and down my shaft, her tongue circling my head. Driving me closer with every flick of her tongue, when all of a sudden her phone starts ringing, she looks down to see it's her mom calling. I look down and tell her to ignore it. Almost two minutes later, her mom calls again, and starts texting her, " 911 CALL ME BACK NOW. "

My girlfriend looks at me, and tells me it must be important for her mom to text 911, and that she needs to call her mom back. I say, "Okay, but you're going to get punished for making me wait."

She nods and in the sweetest and cutest little voice says, "Yes, daddy."

...

I guess this is a good time to give you a little background. My name is Jonathan, but everyone calls me John. I am 19 years old, am 5'9" tall, and weigh 190 lbs. I have long brown hair that comes to my shoulders, I have hazel eyes; and I have a nine inch cock. I am in petty good shape, as I played football and wrestled in high school; I workout four times a week, and run three miles every day.

My girlfriend is your typical Texas blond bombshell. Her name is Samantha, but everyone calls her Sami. Like me, she is 19 years old; and is 5'6" and 120 lbs. She has long blonde hair that comes down to the middle of her back; and beautiful light grey eyes, 34D breasts, and a pair of legs that go up and make an ass out of themselves. And what an ass they make, she has a big juicy ass that every girl wishes she had, and every guy wishes to get into. She is a mix of her mom who is white, and her dad who is Latino. She played volleyball and soccer in high school and her body shows it; we work out together every day.

Now I have never met Sami's mom before; I have only talked to her on the phone every now and then, she is funny and easy to talk to. I have asked Sami why she doesn't have any pictures of her mom or dad in her room, and she has said her dad was killed when she was really young by a drunk driver. Her mom only has some pictures of him at home. She has pictures of her mom and dad on her phone; but doesn't like people she doesn't really know, looking at her personal items like family pictures.

...

Sami calls her mom back and asks what happened, tellings her that she just got out of the shower, and saw a bunch of missed calls and the 911 text. Her mom asks her if she had left college, and where is she right now. Her mom says she is going to get Sami a rental car and for her to leave tomorrow morning, and that she is to stay at my dorm for the night .

"What is this all about mom?!" asks Sami.

Her mom goes on to tell her that there's talks of a nationwide lockdown going into effect soon; that all travel, foreign and domestic, has already been canceled. Airports, buses, and train stations are now closed.

I sit up when I hear this. My mom is scheduled to come back from Hong Kong where she is with my dad. Due to COVID-19, my parents decided that one of them needed to come back to America. I don't have any family close by, and they don't want me to be alone, in case of an emergency; so my mom was going to return and rent a house to be with me.

When I started college, my mom and dad took this opportunity to open a new manufacturing company in Hong Kong. They said that with me in college for the next four to five years, this was the best opportunity to grow the business; they sold our house and moved. Now panicking for my mom's safety, I grab my phone and call my dad; it rings and goes to voicemail. I call my mom next, and after five rings she picks up and all I hear are people arguing fighting and yelling. I ask my mom what's going on. She tells me all flights are canceled and there's no way back to the U.S., and that the airline is not willing to give everyone their money back, but rather, offering airline vouchers being the government is canceling all flights, and not the airline.

My mom says that it looks like I am on my own until the airports open back up, and who knows when that's going to be. As I think of what I can do in my current situation, my mom has three options for me:

1. If I can make it back to New York, she can call some family or friends to see if I can stay with them;

2. She can send me some money to rent a small apartment; or

3. If I have a friend I can stay with, she will send me money to help them out with some bills, groceries, and rent if need be, for letting me stay with them.

As I think over my options; first driving from California to New York will take two to three days, or more. With everything going on, I don't know if I can get a hotel room or would I have to sleep in my car; and what about food, is the restaurant even going to be open?

Option two: rent in California is way too high, and I will need to get everything for a new apartment. On my last trip to the grocery store, I noticed that everything was running low as people were starting to panic; and shit was just starting. So, my only option is the third one.

I look up at Sami with a big smile, and she has the biggest smile looking back at me, knowing what I was thinking. Her mom, this whole time, was listening to my conversation with my mom, and knows the situation I was in.

So as Sami, in her little kid voice, can only say, "Mommy," and before she can say anything else, I hear her mom sigh and say, "Fine, he can stay with us. We can't very well have him alone and by himself; who knows what he will get himself into."

I look at Sami, and say in a low voice, so as to not let our moms hear, "I know what I want to get into right now." This makes her start giggling like a schoolgirl.

My mom on the phone gives a sigh of relief and says she will put money in my account; and for me, to check in with her or my dad at least two or three times a week. I say okay; and let Sami's mom know we will be on the road first thing in the morning, and say our goodbyes.

After we get off the phone with our moms, she looks at me with a big smile and says, "Now, where was I?"

I grab my now soft cock and say with a big smile, "Somewhere around here, I think."

She wastes no time getting me rock hard again. After about five minutes of her working her magic on my cock, I look at her and say, "So are you ready for your punishment?"

She looks up at me with excitement in her eyes, and my dick in her mouth, and nods.

I tell her, "Okay, assume the position, my little slut."

Sami releases my cock and turns around and to get on her hands and knees with her big juicy ass wiggling in the air. I reach under, and put one of my fingers into her, to make sure she is ready. Her pussy is dripping wet. I slowly push into her, and start with slow and short strokes at first. I start to pick up speed, going to long, deep thrusts. With a loud smack, my hand lands on her juicy ass, and then another.

Samantha let out a loud cry, looking back at me, and smiles saying, "Smack that ass, daddy."

So I let her have another and another, every time my hand smacks her ass, she cries out in pain and pleasure. Looking down, I can see her skin turning red with my hand print on both of her cheeks. I start pumping into her fast, and leaning over her, I reach down between her legs and start playing with her clit. Samantha let's out a loud cry, her body locks up, and her pussy starts to squeeze my dick. I stop my movements to let her ride out her orgasm. After she relaxes, I look down to see my dick with a nice thick layer of her pussy juice all over it. I pull out and start rubbing the tip of my cock all over her tight little asshole to get it wet and lubed up for me. I grab my dick and look down at her and ask, "You ready for this, baby?"

She looks up at me while biting her bottom lip and said, "Give it to me, daddy, nice and hard."

I grab her hips and line up the tip of my dick, and in one long movement slide half my dick into her little rosebud. I give her a minute to adjust to my cock, and then start slowly working my way in and out, going a little further into her with every thrust. After a couple of minutes, her ass makes contact with my hips.

As I hold on tightly to her hips, I asked her, "Are you ready for this?"

She nodded, and that was all I needed. I started out slow with long strokes, but quickly picked up the pace, and within a couple of minutes, I was hammering into her at full force. Looking down at her, I saw her clinching the bedsheets tightly in her fists, and tears running down her cheeks.

I slow down and ask her, "What's wrong my little slut; you can't handle your ass pounding like a big girl?"

She looks up at me, and says, "No daddy, I can take it ... give it to me ... hard, daddy."

That put a smile on my face, as I start to pick up my assault on her ass. After a couple of minutes, getting back into it, she starts playing with her pussy, rubbing her clit, and is moaning louder and louder. I am glad that almost everyone in the dorm had left for home; otherwise, I would have people banging on my door to keep it down. Sami let out a much louder scream, her back goes rigid with one last scream, and she goes quiet.

All I feel is her asshole squeezing my dick like a vise. I slow down my assault, but quickly pick back up after several minutes. I slam into her and let out a scream of my own as I empty my balls deep into her bowels. I collapse on top of her breathing heavily. I slowly pull out and lay next to her.

She turns her head to me and smiles, saying that was the best, and that she was going to be sore for a week. We both laugh as she cuddles next to me with her head resting on my chest, and we drift off to sleep.

I wake up at 5:00am, and look to my left to an empty bed. Looking down, I see my bedsheets moving around, then lifting up the sheets I see the top of her head. What a nice way to wake up in the mornings.

She stops and looks up at me with a smile, saying, "Sorry to wake you up so early."

I laugh and say, "If every man had a blow job alarm clock, no one would ever be late and everyone would be happier in the morning."

She let out a little giggle and goes back to her previous activity. As I was getting closer, I told her I was going to cum. She picks up the pace, and has me cumming down her throat within seconds.

"Thanks for breakfast," is all she says with a smile.

I grab my phone and smile, looking at her and ask, "That didn't bother you?" By this time, I had started to make a small video.

Looking confused, she asks, "What?"

I continue, "You do remember where that was last night ..." It takes her a minute to realize what I am talking about, and the look on her face is priceless. She gets up and runs to the bathroom, starts brushing her teeth and downing mouthwash. I can't stop laughing.

All she says with a full mouth is, "That's not funny!"

I tell her, "Yes it is."

She comes out ten minutes later with a pissed off look. I stop laughing and smile. She looks at me and says, "We need to get going soon."

I get up and hop in for a quick shower. Once finished, I throw on my jeans and a T-shirt. I get a trash bag and put my bedsheets and pillows in it with all my dirty clothes. Checking to make sure I had everything, watch, phone charger, keys, check, I ask, "You got everything?"

"Yup." and we head out the door.

I didn't have much to take as I had put most of my things into storage for the move out of the dorms. I have one large suitcase for my clothes and a small bag for my Xbox, laptop, iPad, and books; and am good to go, and so is Sami. We walk up to my dad's 2019 Cadillac Escalade. My dad had got it four months before moving, and didn't want to sell it, so he gave it to me to use; and I was more than happy to get it.

As we get into my car, Sami puts her address in the GPS; it is an eighteen hour drive from California to Texas. I get gas, snacks, and drinks; and we are off.

On the way, I tell Sami to call her mom to ask her what the situation is where they live.

When she calls, I tell her we are on the road, ask how she is doing on supplies, and how the situation is there; and if she had heard any news on the lockdown. She says she had gone to the grocery store and got what she could; milk, some water, toilet paper, and meat, but that it wouldn't last too long.

I tell her that California is running low on a lot of things, and that we will stop in the small town on the way, to stack up on what we can. I had my dad's big ass yeti cooler in the back so we can put a lot of meat, veggies, cheese, milk; and it won't go bad as we will ice it down; and that we will get as many hygiene items as we can.

She says that there isn't anything new on the lockdown yet. There's only one person that had tested positive in their town, but she will keep us updated if anything comes up. She tells us to drive safe and to check in with her often, so she won't worry too much about us.

I tell her that I'll drive safe, as I'm transporting precious cargo as I look at Sami who was smiling and laughing with her mom on the phone.

Her mom says, "It's going to be good to finally meet you in person, after hearing so much about you from Sami, and talking to you over the phone, John."

I reply, "I feel the same way; Sami won't even show me a picture of what you look like."

She let out a soft sigh and says, "Well don't be too disappointed, I'm nothing special to look at."

I look at Sami who was looking out the window, and ask, "You smell that Sami?"

Looking back at me, slightly confused, she says, "No, I don't smell anything."

"Really? It smells like bullshit; how can the mother of this gorgeous girl sitting next to me, be nothing special to look at? Now, you tell me."

Sami turns her head and smiles. Her mom only said that I was a silver tongued devil. I laugh and say that I am only getting started. We say goodbye and that we will check in with her later.

On the way, Sami lets me know about her hometown, so that I will not have too big of a shock. The population was only around 20,000 people; it was one off those small towns that you see in the movies where everyone knows everyone and neighbors help each other out. Everyone says hi to you and if you're bad as a kid, they call your mom or grandma, and not the cops. It has a small family diner on the corner of Main Street that the same family has run for generations.

The drive isn't too bad. On the way, we hit up almost all the small grocery stores on our way to West Texas. The roads are empty and we are making good time.Getting pulled over four or five times, it's always the same questions, "Do you know what's going on in the world? What are you doing driving out here? Where are you going?"

After letting them know that we are college students going back home after the school closing before the lockdown, they always let us go. When we get to Sami's hometown, we stock up with supplies. Everything we could need: twenty cases of water, fifteen mega rolls of toilet paper, steak, chicken, fish, milk, veggies, pasta, rice, canned goods, candies, chips; it look like we where ready for the zombie apocalypse. Now we didn't buy up everything in the store; we bought a little bit of everything from everywhere, so as to not take all the things in one town.

When we finally get to Sami's house at 4:00am, it is pitch black outside and her mom is sleeping. We get into Sami's old room and pass out from the twenty plus hours of driving.

When I get up, it is 2:00pm. I am surprised I slept for that long. This is one for many surprises I have coming today. I look around and no Sami to be seen. I look around her old room, seeing pictures of her in high school and with friends. Putting on my clothes from yesterday I call my mom to check in and let her know I made it here and will call here later. My second surprise comes when I look out the bedroom window, and there are no houses as far as I can see.

I later found out that Sami and her mom lived on a thousand acres of land, where they had lots of trees and a small lake. This is definitely quarantining from everyone, as the nearest neighbor is thirty minutes away. Their house is a very nice five thousand square feet; four master bedrooms with walk-in closets and big bathrooms; big and spacious livening room; and the kitchen is nice, but not big. Their house gives off a really homey, comfortable feeling.

My third surprise comes when I come downstairs and about to walk in to the kitchen. The first thing I see is Sami's mom bent over the kitchen island on her elbows, reading something on her iPad about the lockdown. There she is bent over the island in some skin tight, low cut jeans, and a tight white V-neck T-shirt. I can see the top of her white lacy thong. Now I see where Sami got her ass from.

Scanning the situation after I enter the kitchen, Sami is sitting at the small table in the corner and says, "Good morning."

Her mom turns around and gives me a big smile and hugs and kisses me on the cheek, "Thanks for getting my baby home safely."

I say, "Anytime, and thanks for letting me stay here," and smile at Sami who was looking at me grinning from ear to ear. I walk over to her mom and sit down and ask if there's any news on the lockdown. She says as of 12:00pm we are officially on a nationwide lockdown, and if you're not an essential worker nor if it's not an emergency, you need to stay where you're at.

As Sami's mom is going over the news of the lockdown, all I am able think about is how hot she is; she looks like an older version of Sami. Her name is April and she is 35 years old. She is about 5'5" and 125 lbs, she has blonde hair, blue eyes, and DD breasts, and an ass almost as nice as her daughter's.

If I didn't know she was her mom, I would believe they were sisters. I look at Sami and say we need to get the car unloaded; she nods and we head out the door. Sami tells me to pull into the garage and park in the open spot next to her mom's car. When I pull in to the garage I am surprised again. I am looking at four beautiful cars. The first is a 1970 numbers matching Hemi cuda convertible that was her grandfather's; the second is a 1993 Toyota Supra that was her daddy's; the third is a 1964 Chevy Impala SS two door convertible; and the last one, is a 2019 Chevy 2500hd 4x4 with off-road rims and tires. I am looking forward to see if I can take these babies out for a spin.

We make short work of getting the car unloaded and everything put away where her mom wants them. I needed to take a shower after the long drive and the unloading. April tells me that I can take one of the guest bedrooms. Sami lets her mom know that I am going to be staying with her in her room.

April looks at me and Sami and only says, "Okay."

I grab Sami's bag and mine, and head upstairs. Sami shows me where I can put my things. I pull out some clothes and walk into the bathroom. I get undressed and hop into the shower and let the hot water run over my body and relax. I can't stop thinking about what I was going to do for the next couple of months on lockdown. Having a kinky, hot girlfriend will make it fun and time will pass quickly; but living with her and her mom is going to be new for me. I grew up mostly by myself; my parents were always out running my dad's company. I never had somebody around to tell me what to do or what I couldn't do. This is all new to me. Lost in my own thought, I don't notice that I am not alone in the shower anymore; until Sami reaches out and grabs my dick. I jump at first, and then lean back and feel Sami's wonderful tits against my back, as she slowly starts to jerk me off. I turn around and am now face to face with Sami, she smiles up at me.

12