All Comments on 'Lockdown in Texas'

by Taxesdaddy13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the premise of the story and hope you'll continue to write more chapters.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 3 years ago

Can't see the romantic element yet but I'm sure it will appear.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story because you did a nice job of providing good but not over-the-top descriptions of the sex while developing the plot elements--the trip and the incipient relationship with the mother. The sex was enjoyable, especially the anal, and I thought the mother came off as real. I look forward to further chapter(s). I'll be interested in how you deal with inevitable conflict that is likely to emerge at some point.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

He needs to fill April's cunt with his cum. A threesome is in order.

Greggk999Greggk999almost 3 years ago

Good first story, can’t wait to see how this develops on the next chapters

ManningDP69ManningDP69almost 3 years ago

Great start to a series of events during lockdown.

Mom displaying the finer points of this car while getting fucked spread eagle on hood of the Hemi cuda convertible sounds good.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 3 years ago
You nearly lost me

With your " DADDY " bullshit and how big you are. Big boobs are NOT better than smaller! A friend has F and it shows in her back a lot of pain and to spend a lot of money for specialbra not to speak of limited styles. So drop these parts to mention, you don't have to do numbers to write erotik tales. Sometime it si sexy to discripe the shape of boobs.

Ok let's see in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep this going!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Congrats on your first story. I’m not a fan of the “daddy” bit, but was a good start otherwise.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86over 2 years ago

5 stars. Forget about the negative comments they are delusional and spiteful

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Oh I hope there is more! I was concerned at seeing only two pages and thought this could go on for many chapters. Lots of threads to explore. Why the "Daddy" fascination, what's the story with Sami's Dad? How soon does this develop into a threesome and the dynamics and John's parents overseas business? All with the tease of the faux pandemic in the background.

I'm gonna sit back and enjoy as you spin chapter after chapter on this one.

BTW if folks don't like your efforts or it disturbs their sensitivities perhaps you should let them skedaddle on down the road a piece. 😉😂

Looking forward to the next installment.

Cheers

SAGE

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great story…..

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your male characters are entitled assholes with little respect for women!! Misogynistic asshole writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaxesdaddy13@Taxesdaddy13
I Am not a writer by any means. I think of myself as a storyteller, that gets lost in the details of my stories. I have an overactive imagination and a head full of ideas. So you never know what I’ll come up with next. I won’t stick to one Category I’ll move around depending o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES