Lockdown in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We start kissing and my hands come up to cup her tits and I slowly pinch her nipples in between my fingers. I work my way down her neck kissing my way to her right nipple. I place my mouth over her nipple and start sucking and biting flicking my tongue on her hard nipple. Working my way from one to the other, taking my time on her beautiful breasts. Sami turns her head and places her hands on the back of my head.

Letting out soft moans of pleasure, she starts saying, "Yes daddy, that's it."

Working my hand slowly, I reach down between her legs and start playing with her wet pussy and her enlarged clit. Her soft moaning is getting louder and louder. I know she is almost ready for me. I slowly start kissing my way down her body placing soft kisses on her flat stomach kissing her bellybutton. I got on my knees facing her beautiful, waxed clean pussy. I close my eyes and inhale her sweet aroma.

I open my eyes, lean forward and run my tongue up and down her slit. Stopping at her hard clit, I take it in my mouth and started sucking, working my tongue, and circling around it. I insert a finger, and then another, after several minutes. She lets out a loud scream and her pussy muscles clamp down on my finger. Her juices start running down my hand. I quickly release her clit and place my mouth over her pussy and insert my tongue into her, to get every last drop of her nectar into my mouth. I know she is ready.

Standing up, I turn her around and bend her over. Lining up my cock to her dripping wet opening, I slowly push forward and quickly slide halfway into her. I slowly start pulling out and working back in and out of her. She looks back at me over her shoulder, saying over and over, "Give it to me, daddy; give it to me."

I start picking up my speed; I pull out to the tip and slam back into her. After several minutes, the only sound that can be heard is flesh slapping flesh, and our moans, that were getting louder with each thrust. Slamming faster and harder, Sami starts moaning louder and louder. She let's out one last loud scream as her pussy starts squeezing me. Her legs start shaking and her knees started to buckle. I hold onto her hips to keep her up, and stop to let her ride out her orgasm. When she finally relaxes, I start back up my assault on her, and after several minutes I slam one last time and start flooding her pussy with my seed.

We get out of the shower and start to get dressed. I look at Sami standing there in only a pink lace thong searching for what outfit she was going wear. I ask what the plans are for today.

She looks at me and and just shrugs her shoulders and says, "Whatever you want to do."

I think about the drive yesterday, unloading the car and putting everything away, and our workout in the shower; I am feeling lazy, tired, and drained.

I look at my phone, it is 5:30pm and I don't want to do anything that requires too much energy. I let her know I am tired and we can hang out here and relax. That's a good idea; we have a lot of time to do whatever we want, so let's relax and let Sami catch up with her mom.

She looks at me and says that makes it easier, and gets out some cotton shorts and a T-shirt. I put on some comfortable sweats and a T-shirt. I tell her I'll see her downstairs. Without looking at me, "Okay," is all she says.

As I head out of the room and down the stairs, I see April sitting on the couch. She is now wearing a more relaxed outfit of small shorts and a cotton T-shirt. Taking in her beauty, I look at her long, silky smooth legs, her flat stomach, and her DD tits. I notice her nipples poking out of the soft material of her shirt. She is not wearing bra. Her tits where up high on her chest with little to no sag.

As I walk into the room, she looks up at me from her iPad with a big smile. I say, "Hi." as I sit down on a La-Z-Boy recliner across from her.

She responds with a, "Hi, sounds like you two where having fun up there."

Feeling a little shy and embarrassed, "Sorry," is all I could say. I mean what could I say to her; yeah your daughter loves it when I fuck her hard, making her scream like a banshee when she takes all nine inches of me in her tight little cunt.

April looks at me with a wicked smile, as if she can read my mind. She says, "Don't give it another thought; you are a healthy young man with needs, so no apology necessary. I just wish I had someone to scratch my little itch," and gives me a sexy laugh and a wink.

Looking at her awkwardly, feeling at a loss for words, I stare at her in disbelief. April starts to giggle. Just then, Sami walks into the room and asks her mom what's so funny. Her mom replies, "Just getting to know John."

The rest of the day passes quickly. Sami and her mom talk about family and friends, and what's new with them. We have a quick dinner and relax, watching a movie. After the movie, everyone calls it a night. We fall asleep quickly. I am woken up again in the best way possible; as Samantha furiously works on my cock like she is dying of thirst, and my dick is the only source of water.

Opening my eyes, I see April's face peeping in on us at the corner of the doorway. Looking back down, I place my hand on the top of Sami's head, to let her know how much I appreciate the wake up blow job, and that she was doing a good job. I start with, "Damn girl, suck that dick... don't stop, you love this fat dick don't you, you little slut."

She releases me from her mouth and slaps my hard dick against her cheeks, and says, "I love your dick, daddy," and goes back to working on my cock. I glance up and see her mom still looking in on us.

After some time, I tell Sami, "Get ready baby, here it comes." I started to shooting thick ropes of my hot baby gray into her waiting mouth. Like a good girl she swallows it down. Looking back at the door, April is gone.

Samantha looks at me saying, "That was delicious, but we need to get some real food in us."

To be continued ...

12