Lockdown in Texas Ch. 02

Story Info
Things really start to heat up with April in lockdown.
5k words
4.73
14.5k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a college student moving in with his girlfriend and her mom for the lockdown. All Characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older .This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please Vote, Comment and let me know what you liked, and look forward too many more stories from me. A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing.

I sat down at the kitchen table, and Sami started to cook us breakfast. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast. April joined us after several minutes. I said, "Hi," and smiled when I saw her.

April didn't look at me or make eye contact, but said, "Hi," looking down.

I asked her if her felt okay. She looked at me a little surprised. I said she looked pale and sweaty.

She looked away quickly, said she was fine, and didn't say anything to me after that. She asked Sami what we had planned for the day. Sami answered that she was going to show me around the farm. After packing a lunch for us, and saying goodbye to her mom, Sami takes my hand and we head out the back door. Walking to a large barn she asks what was up with her mom. I smiled and said I don't know.

As we got to the barn, I looked around and saw four ATVs and other small vehicles parked in the barn.

Over the next several hours, she showed me around their farm riding the ATVs: the horses, chickens, cows, goats, and other animals around the property. Finally, they came to a large pond. Telling me with a big smile, that she and her mom would go skinny dipping in the summer when she lived here. I smiled back at her, I bet that's a sight to behold. She tells me if am lucky, and it gets hot enough, we might have to do it sometime soon, and winks at me.

At around 8:00pm we got back to the house and the smell of food hit me as I walked into the kitchen.

April says, "Perfect timing, sit down, dinner is ready."

We sit at the table in the corner of the kitchen as April sets out the food. Looking at the food, I see steak, and mashed potatoes, and some veggies. As we eat, I ask April how is lockdown going to affect her work. Is she going to have to work from home, or go in? She looks at me, and says she owns a large boutique in town, and will close for the lockdown; but turned one of the rooms into a warehouse for their goods. She has had a lot of online orders lately, so she is good as long at the mail hasn't stopped; she can run her shop from home.

"If you need any help with anything at all, let me know," I offer.

She looks at me and says, "I just might have to take you up on that," and gives me a wink. I guess she got over her shyness from the show this morning.

It is going on three weeks of lockdown now, and I couldn't be happier. We settled into a good routine: get up at 6:00am and go for a run around the farm, and work out; a morning fuck in the shower; have breakfast; and get started with our online class. A nooner following lunch, class again, and get done at 3:00pm.

I help around the house with what I can, washing dishes and cleaning. I started to help April with her business, getting her online orders ready to ship. It was a good way to get to know her, and help out.

Starting last week, I noticed a small change in April. She started getting physical with me, by touching me every chance she got; but nothing major. Just small things like feeling up on my arms; putting her hand on my thigh as we sit and watch a movie; rubbing up against me, making sexual comments. Her bedroom door stays open most of the time now. I walked past her room one day, and stopped dead in my tracks. I see her standing there in a sexy red bra, thong, black thigh high stockings, and a red garter belt with high heels.

She's was looking at herself in the mirror. When she sees me, she puts her hands on her sexy hips, and says, "What do you think of me adding this to my online inventory?" and does a slow turn, as if to get my approval of her new outfit.

I hate being teased, but two can play this game. I walked into her room, put my hand to my chin as if am thinking it over, and ask her to do some poses for me; like bend over, put your hand behind your head. After several minutes, I give a nod and say, "It's hot. You, definitely, should add it," and walk out of her room like nothing happened.

She is starting to tease me more after that. She bends over more when she sees that I am looking at her, showing of that juicy ass. Every time, she smiles and winks at me after. As you can guess, this leads to me look for Sami. With her mom teasing me more every day, Sami and I are fuck at least five or six times a day; and as much as I try to be respectful to her mom, and keep Sami quiet, she is a screamer, so her mom knows what's going on every time we disappear to her room.

The end of the first month in lockdown was coming quickly. One day as I was helping April get her online order ready to ship, I asked her how we were doing on supplies, and if we needed or running low on anything in particular. She looks up and thinks for a minute and answers with, "The only thing I can think of, that's running low, is my lube. Besides that, we are will stocked up, thanks to you stocking up on the way here."

I look at her and answer with, a "If you would've let me known, I would've of got you some on the way here; but I think I have a bottle in my bag. If you need it, it's all yours," and smile back at her.

Everything changed at the end of the first month in lockdown. I got up one morning and looked around the room, but Sami was gone. I got up, went to the bathroom to do my business, and went downstairs. On my way, I heard Sami and April talking and giggling, and as I walked into the kitchen, they stopped and looked at me, smiling. I stopped, and ask, "What's going on?"

Both of them answered, "Nothing."

As we ate breakfast, I noticed that they were staring at me the whole time. I ask again, "What's going on with you two?" but didn't get a answer.

After breakfast, we cleaned up, and I head back up to do my morning class. Sami never came up to the room, but I heard them talking and laughing from time to time. The day went on like normal, but with one big change: I didn't get to fuck Sami all day; which was strange, seeing as we fuck like rabbits in heat five or six times daily. Around 5:00pm, I ask her what's going on. All she said was that she wasn't feeling well, but that she will make it up to me later.

After dinner, April told us that she was going to her room to check on her new orders, and to buy merchandise for the boutique.

After her mom got to her room, Sami looked at me and said, "We need to talk."

Now, every time someone says we need to talk, 90% of the time, it's never a good thing. I started to thinking back on what she could have to talk to me about. What could I have done to make her, or her mom, upset with me? I remember she said she wasn't feeling well earlier. My mind started panicking, and thoughts of what it could be, is she pregnant? we have been going at it a lot lately.

No, she told me a long time ago that she and her mom had gotten a birth control implant together, when she was sixteen. So that if she did start having sex, there was no risk of her getting pregnant. Teenage boys don't always know what there doing at sixteen, and April didn't want her daughter to become a mom at a young age like she did; because some boy didn't know to pull out on time.

And I know it's not that is she on her period and didn't want me to get upset that I can't get any. With us at college, when it was that time for her, it was okay as we both were busy with class and friends, and would only have sex three or four times a week; and I was more than happy with getting a blow job.

With the lockdown, however, we were going at it up to six times a day. Was she getting over doing it so much lately? She did look like she was enjoying it every time, though. Did she want to break up?

Sami looked at me with a worried look on her face, and took a deep breath, "I need to ask you something."

I look at her and said, "Go on," in a calm and relaxed voice, like there was nothing wrong; but my mind was screaming at her to spit it out already.

Sami starts this long speech about how much fun we are having in this lockdown, and that we are making it fun and enjoyable. That we are really lucky we have each other to satisfy our needs and desires, and not go crazy from boredom. How so many for her friends are going stir crazy not being able to have so much unbelievably good sex like us.

After hearing her say that, got me to relax a little bit. She was going on about how a lot of people are suffering, and if we had the opportunity to help them, we need to do what we can.

I cut her off, held her hand, and told her that I agreed with what she was saying, and that I also think that we are the lucky ones to have each other in this lockdown. Still, what can I do to help her? It's not like we can leave the house with the lockdown going on; and more and more people are testing positive every day.

That was when she looked away, and in a hushed voice said, "It's not me that needs help right now with something, but my mom." She looked up and back down quickly.

I start to get what's going on now. I sit back in my chair and look at her for a minute. Now all I want to do was jump up and say 'Fuck yeah'. April was a certified MILF and if she is anything like her daughter, I was in for a ride to remember. Now, anybody would love the opportunity to fuck her mom, me included; but I needed Sami to be the one to ask and give me permission to fuck her mom. So that If this ever came back to bite me in the ass, all I have to say is you asked me to do this; I did it for you and your mom. I was more then happy and satisfied with you.

I took a deep breath, smiled, and played it like I didn't know where she was going with all of this. I mean in the history of the world, how many times has a girlfriend asked her boyfriend to fuck her mother; really, how many?

I looked into her beautiful gray eyes and said, "You guys have done a lot for me, letting my stay here when I didn't have anywhere to go. What can I do to help? Does she need me to mow the lawn? do the dishes? feed the animals? fix something? I'm here to help."

She was a little surprised by my answer, and I could see it in her face. She was probably thinking ' no you idea'.

She looked at me and started, "No it's not any of those things."

I ask, "Well, what is it then?"

"You know how we've been 'doing it' a lot lately, and I am not the quietest person when I really get into it."

I nodded, "I noticed. Now don't get me wrong, I love it when you start screaming, it let's me know I'm doing something right; but I did mention that your mom could probably hear us."

"Well, my mom has been and, in all honesty, it probably was not all that hard, not to." She stopped and wiped a tear from her cheek and started again, "After my dad died, she hasn't dated anyone that I know off she made a lot of sacrifices, looking after me and running the boutique, to make sure I had everything I needed. Sex was never a problem all this time. If she hade an itch she takes care of it herself; but lately, with us in the house fucking each other's brains out..." Sami pauses for a minute, "How did she say it, 'no matter how much I scratch, that itch just won't go away." After several minutes of me looking at her in disbelief, "She would really appreciate it, if you can help her with that 'itch'."

Finally, I say, "Okay, I'll help her with her 'itch'."

Sami looks at me, smiles and says, "Thank you for doing this. I was stressed out all day about how I was going to ask you to do this. I mean It's not everyday you ask your boyfriend to fuck your mom." We both started to laugh at this situation.

I put on my serious face and look at her saying, "Okay, but we need to get some things straight. First, if I do this, it's because you asked me, and I want to help your mom out. Second, I don't want you, or her, to get mad or jealous if I do this. Third, if this isn't a one time thing, we need to set up some kind of understanding or schedule that works for the three of us...

"Four. Where do we stand, and what's your mom's opinion on this whole thing; and five, if I do this... a week or two down the line, I don't want you and your mom getting mad for any reason at each other, and I get kicked out of here."

She thinks about it and says, "No, me and mom talked about it this morning and I think that we are close enough that this is okay with us. I want her to be happy, as she has done a lot for me and made so many sacrifices; I can do this for her."

I Looking at her, I smile and say, "If, at any time, you feel uncomfortable with this, let me know and I'll stop."

Samantha smiles, gives me a big kiss, and hugs me letting me know how lucky she and her mom are, to have me in their lives.

After she breaks the hug, I jokingly ask, "So, is there any opportunity of some mother daughter threesome action in my future?"

Samantha laughs at my joke and says, "You never know, we have had threesomes before, and you know how much I love eating pussy," winking at me.

That gives me some hope for the future. As I stand up, I ask, "So am I sleeping in your room or you mom's room tonight?"

"My mom is waiting for you in her room... have fun." Sami looks me straight in the eyes and says, "Be gentle with her. It's been over eighteen years that she hasn't had a real man, and you can do some real damage with that big dick. I should know, the first time I was sore all day."

I smiled at her last comment, reached down, grabbed my dick and say, "If she's anything like her daughter, she can handle it."

Letting out a laugh she says, "Well, I did get it from my mama," and slapped her ass hard.

I stopped and started thinking.

Samantha asked, "What's up?"

I looked at her, and say, "I wonder if your mother is a screamer, too?"

Samantha starts looking around, and all I hear is, "Where did I put my headphones?"

I started laughing as I headed upstairs to April's bedroom. I smiled to myself; life is good. I am about to fuck one of the hottest MILFs I have ever seen, and the three best parts are: she hasn't been fucked in over eighteen years; she's my girlfriend's mom; and my girlfriend is the one who asked me to do it.

I stopped on the stairs and looked back at Sami standing there. I reached out my arm to her and said, "Let's get you into bed first."

Sami ran to me and placed her arm around mine and leaned her head onto my shoulders. As we got up to her room she said, "I am happy you didn't forget about me and just ran up to mom's room."

I looked at her, "I'll never forget about you, you're special." I give her a long soft kiss and tucked her in bed. I walked out looking at her the whole time, and slowly closed the door. Standing outside of her mother's bedroom, taking in a deep breath to calm my nerves, I slowly opened the door and entered April's room.

As I entered her room, I saw her laying on her bed. She had the some red outfit on from last time, but her bra was laying next to her. I can tell she was already aroused; she was pinching and twisting her sensitive nipples.

I look around her room and saw that on her bedside table she has a bottle of lube and some toys ready as a back up, if I decided to decline their offer.

I walked over to her bed, and sat down, looked at her, and asked, "So from the look of it, I guess you're okay with this," and smiled.

April looked me up and down, "You have no idea how bad I want this."

I let her know about my conversation with Samantha earlier, and about the conditions I asked for, and if she was okay with that. Her only response was that after tonight, they would work out the details, and that this was not going to be a one time thing.

As I looked at the most beautiful, sexy MILF I have ever seen, I asked her how she wanted it. April looks at me confused. I ask, "Do you want it slow and gentle, or hard and fast?"

In a soft voice, she says, "Slow and gentle; it has been a long time, and I need to get back into it slowly."

I started to slowly kiss her, her tongue going into my mouth, and we start making out in full force. I break the kiss and say, "I feel a little overdressed."

I quickly stripped. My cock was hard and ready; I was about to get something I would never have imagined just a one months ago: sex with the most beautiful, sexy MILF I knew. However, this wasn't about me; I wanted to pay attention to her, to make her feel special, and show her what she was going without for the last eighteen years, before my cock got its reward.

Getting into bed with her, I told her to relax and let me do all the work. Tonight was all about her, and to let me know what she likes, as we continue. I stared at April's beauty. If you saw her walking down the street, you would never think that she was in her 30's; she looked more like she was in her 20's, and you would never think she had a nineteen year old daughter. I reached out, and softly touched her tits simultaneously. She jumped with my touches. Then she giggled, "Sorry, it has been a long time since anyone has touched me."

I let my hands wander around her large DD's, loving the soft feeling of her skin. Trying to keep my touch as gentle as I could, April shivered under my touch. I slid my hands up her chest, to the sides of her neck and face, cupping her cheeks. I held her head still and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Her lips where soft and juicy. Her hands moved up and grabbed my head, held me, and kissed me back with her soft, perfect lips.

I explored April's amazing body, her flat stomach, her rounded hips, smooth, toned thighs. When I caressed her inner thighs, she spread her legs inviting me in.

She get out tiny gasps with each new place I touched. My cock ached with desire, but this was about her pleasure first; my cock would get its turn. I caressed up her flat stomach again, then around her big tits, and leaned in to capture her nipples between my lips.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and started licking. I wrapped both hands around her tits and squeezed. I sucked harder, ran my tongue around her aureole, and flicked her sensitive hard Nipple.

"Oh god, John, you don't know how much I've missed having my tits sucked on," she breathed softly, as I played with her some more.

I squeezed her nipple between my lips and reached to capture the other nipple with my hand. I tweaked and pulled her hard nipple between my fingers as I sucked the other one.

"God, yes! Don't stop!"

Playing with her large soft and firm tits was very enjoyable to both of us; but she deserved something more; something special; something she hasn't had done in a long time.

As I was getting ready to pull away, "Oh yes!" she quivered, and had her first orgasm of the night.

I started working my way down her torso, she arched her back as my kisses passed her navel. Reaching the top of her garter belt, I slowly pulled down her red thong. I got my first look at April's clean shaven pussy. Inhaling her musky aroma was making me crazy.

Her pussy looked so inviting I can see she was very wet, her lips where swollen, and her clit was poking out of its hood. I needed to taste her pussy; that much was very clear to me. I caressed her hips and kissed the inside of her thighs as I worked my way up to her honey hole.

April started softly moaning, becoming more eager every second that was passing by. Finally with one last kiss of her thighs, I took my first taste for her sweet nectar. I maneuvered my tongue to stroke her pussy lips, and licked my way to her slit from the bottom to the top. I had no difficulty finding her hard little clit. April was already so wet, that I had to swallow her nectar that was sliding down my tongue and into my waiting mouth.

12