Lockdown in Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April back arched as I started exploring her pussy with my tongue. "Eat that fucking pussy!" she screamed. She started crying out louder and louder, "Please, for the love of god, don't stop... I am going to cum!"

She reached up and pulled my head into her and clamping her legs tightly around me, and lets out a very loud scream as she starts flooding my face, mouth, and tongue with the biggest orgasm so far. I licked my tongue on her sensitive nub and get another loud moan.

I reached up to find her nipples. They were rock hard; I started rolled her nipples between my fingers as I continued to lick and suck her clit. She breathed out a loud, "Oh god, please stop... I can't take any more." I sat up and looked at her laying there, breathing heavily smiled as her juice ran down my face.

She looked at me with awe. "My god! What are they teaching you in that school of yours," her breathing heavy, looking at me with a look of satisfaction.

I answer with, "Pussy eating 101, Mondays from 10:00 -12:00; proper penetration for your partner on Tuesdays from 12:00 - 2:00; western pornography on Thursdays from 8:00 - 10:00; to name a few."

This got a laugh out of her, with her reply, "I really missed out not going to college."

After several minutes had passed, and April had relaxed from her climax; she had me lay down, as she got up and took a hold of my dick and guided it to her lips. Looking up she said, "I haven't tasted a real cock in so long; I hope I remember what to do," and gives me a wink.

"It's like riding a bike, start, and it will all come back to you in no time."

April licked me a couple of times, and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She let's out a pleasurable moan, like someone eating their favorite food after a long time, or drinking a cold beer after a hot day working in your yard .

She started working my cock up and down; I let her enjoy my cock to her heart's content. Her tits and nipples started rubbing on my legs and balls on every downward stroke she was making, I couldn't believe how good it felt. After about ten minutes of her working on my cock, and quicker than I would off liked; I felt the pressure start to build.

"I'm going to cum!" I yelled as I felt my cum rush through my cock. She pulled back leaving just my cock head in her mouth, as the first blast of cum shot out. April took that first blast in her mouth hitting the back of her throat and tried sucking it down, holding me in I was already shooting another rope in her mouth. My cock shot several blasts in to her waiting mouth, and she swallowed it down like a pro.

"That tasted so damn good," she announced, licking her lips to get every drop. She shifted her position and laid down next to me. My now flaccid penis lay between my legs. Looking at April, knowing what I wanted to do next, I felt my cock quickly getting hard again.

April was now looking at my hard cock pointing up to the ceiling, giggling, "Oh, to be young again."

I looked at her and smiled, "You're only as young as you feel inside, and I think you're going to feel nineteen inside again."

She shakes her head and says, "That was a crony line."

Getting up, I take up a position between her legs and look down at her and ask if she's ready.

"I have never been more ready for anything in my life," was her answer.

I lined up the tip of my cock to her wet opening. I lifted her legs to my shoulders as I slowly pushed into her, she was tight, but I had no problem sliding into her halfway. She clenched at first, but quickly relaxes. I slowly pull out and push back in. After several minutes, I get into a good rhythm of pulling out and sliding back in feeling my hip bone press against her ass. As I pick up my speed, April met my downward thrusts with her moans getting louder and longer, which turned into screams every time the tip of my cock hit her cervix. Slamming into her, she let out a scream and has a mind-blowing orgasm. I stop to let her ride it out.

After a couple of minutes, she asked if she could get on top. I pull out and lay down and she gets up and placing her legs on both sides of me. She reaches down and grabs my hard cock, lines it up, and slowly impales her self on my dick. She places her hand on my hard chest and slowly starts moving up and down.

Admiring my new view, I reach up and cup her tits and play with her nipples. April was now riding me like a bull at a rodeo. At this point, all I can do is grab her hips and hold on. As time passes, we both get close; I announce that am going to cum, and she kicks it into overdrive. A couple of seconds later, I feel my cock pulsing inside her and I start shooting rope after rope of my hot seed into my girlfriend's mom. April almost instantly freezes up, throws her head, and digs her nails into my chest. I feel her pussy start to squeeze me like a vice, milking every last drop out of me.

She collapses on top of me, both of us breathing heavily, trying to catch a breath. I start to feel our bodily fluids start to run down my balls and legs into a pool underneath me. April rolls off and collapse next to me, both of us sweaty and tired we quickly fall into a deep sleep in each other arms.

Throughout the night, we have several more unbelievable fucks. After the last one for the night, I look at the alarm clock and see it's 5:00am, before I fall asleep. I think how wonderful this lockdown is going and we have two more months to go and what other surprises are waiting for me.

To be continued...

12