Lockdown Love

Story Info
Late night chat with Mom leads to love.
5.2k words
4.49
114.6k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

Note: This is a single episode story of about 5000 words about a romantic relationship between a mother and son which happens during the corona virus lockdown.

Part 1

This story is about how I found myself in bed with my mother, both of us naked. How did that happen? You might ask. Well, I can tell you we didn't plan it. At the risk of disappointing you, I must confess that I hadn't harbored any perverse thoughts about my mother until just a couple of months ago when all this started. I don't think she did too. Let me get to the story then.

It was around May 2020. The country was still under lockdown due to the pandemic. Bored to wit's end, stuck at our flat in Bangalore, me and my wife had taken to retail therapy on Amazon when its service restarted around the end of April. At Cochin, Mom was running out of options to pass time. That was when I shared my Amazon Prime Video password with her and gave her a list of movies that she could watch on it. By the time Mom's birthday came around, she had watched almost all of the Malayalam movies on it and was starting to get bored again. To lift her spirits, I told her to choose something on amazon for her birthday gift and that I'd order it for her.

I did not realize that if she installed Amazon shopping app, she'd automatically be signed into my account as she was already using my Prime video login. That night I received a WhatsApp message from Mom.

"You have some interesting things in your shopping cart!" she said.

"What?" I replied, not comprehending.

"I got automatically logged into your Amazon shopping account." She said.

I immediately went and checked in my shopping cart. To my horror, I saw a few lingerie items that I'd added to the cart for my wife. We had been trying to spice up our sex life after hitting a plateau. I'd still not zeroed in on which one I was going to buy. So I'd left my 5 choices in the shopping cart to decide later.

"Oh God!" I typed reply to Mom, embarrassed beyond measure. I didn't know what else I could say.

"Haha... I must say this though. Cheap leopard print bikini? How tacky!" she said. I was horrified that Mom had just weighed in on my fashion sense in lingerie. Also, it annoyed me a bit that she'd called me cheap.

"As if you know anything about lingerie!" I typed back.

"Hey! I may be your Mom but I'm still a woman. I know what women like... and I'm not that old. I bet you I can guess what my daughter-in-law would like better than you can." She replied.

"Oh yeah? Okay... tell you what... you choose one item and order it to my address. I'll transfer the bill amount. At the same time, I'll choose something of my liking and order it. Let's see which one my wife likes more." I said.

"Alright... agreed!" she replied, "any budget limit?"

"Under Rs. 1500. Okay? "

"Fine! The bet is on." She said.

The next day, I browsed for an hour on amazon before deciding upon a black bra and panty pair that I thought was sexy. With my wife's proportions, I was sure the bra would offer a deep cleavage view. The panty was quite skimpy but not too much.

I really wanted to see what Mom ordered, but she was particular that I should get to see it only once the delivery arrived.

The packages arrived a few days later. That night I placed the two packages on the bed. I put on some romantic music and opened a bottle of wine. After we had a couple of glasses, I asked my wife to go check out the surprise in the bedroom.

I waited on the couch while she went in the bedroom. She took her own sweet time to come out, but when she did I saw that she had not worn the black lingerie I chose. She came out wearing a red teddy outfit that came down to her top thighs.

For a moment I was a little disappointed, but as she came closer and I got the full effect of the lingerie mom had chosen, I got really excited. While I had chosen one that showed maximum skin, Mom had chosen one that didn't show as much, but teased a lot more. It was transparent below her breasts and I could see the lacy red panty she wore underneath. On the top, it fit snug on to her breasts, thin spaghetti straps holding it in place. Flowery patterns on the breasts added allure and offered a hint of her areola. Tiny bumps of her hard nipples completed the amazing look. We made crazy love that night.

Exhausted, she went to sleep soon afterwards. While I came to the kitchen to hydrate, I heard my phone ping. Mom had texted.

"So... which one did she like?"

"The one you chose." I replied.

"Haha... told you!"

"Yeah... yeah... you win." I conceded. Just as I was about to put the phone aside and go to bed, the phone pinged again.

"You two lovebirds had fun today?" she asked, adding the wink emoji for effect. I couldn't help but smile.

"We did... your choice looked really nice on her." I said.

"Ha! So you admit... you liked it as much as she did." Mom was in no mood to let it go it seemed.

"Okay okay. You have good taste. Don't gloat now." I texted back, amused at the playful tone Mom was taking.

"Yeah. I do have good taste. I own a couple of nice outfits like that you know." She continued the chat.

Reading that last sentence stirred something unfamiliar in me. She might not have intended it, but it pushed an image into my head... that of my mom wearing a sexy lingerie. My cock lurched at that image.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was, just having had the best sex of my life with my 25-year-old hot wife but still getting an erection from the thought of my 50-year-old mother. But hey. Don't let the age create an impression of a fat old woman. Mom still kept in good shape. She looked a bit like Asha Sharath, the actress.

Back to the moment, the stirring in my cock was creating weird sensations in my body. I felt something of a flutter in my chest. I didn't know how to reply to what mom had said. It took a few moments for me to recover. Still my hands shivered a little as I typed a reply.

"If what you own is anything like what you chose for my wife, I'm sure they look fabulous." I had typed "on you" at the end of the sentence but deleted at the last moment.

"Yeah... they were nice. I liked how they felt on my skin." She replied. I felt my heart beat faster as I read it. I imagined the smooth material of the lingerie caressing mom's skin and the stirring in my pants grew into a decent hard on.

What I was feeling was exciting but scary at the same time... like mom and I were venturing into a dangerous slippery dark cave.

I typed, "When was the last time you wore those?"

I looked at the screen for long seconds, at the sentence I had just typed. My right thumb hovered millimeters above the send button. It felt as if equal and opposing forces were pushing my thumb to tap the button and also not tap it. In the end, my thumb touched the screen on the send button and I saw ticks appear against the message.

One tick. Two Ticks... And then blue ticks. She read my message. I waited anxiously, horrified that maybe I'd gone too far. I saw that she was typing a reply. It went on for quite a while. I geared myself for an admonishment seeing as how she was typing a long reply. Finally, the reply came and it blew my mind.

"Well, if you mean when I last wore those outfits for dad and we made love... it was a couple of years ago... but if you're asking when was the last time I tried them on just for myself... you know, to feel pretty... I'm wearing one right now."

It was like my brain exploded. The barrage of images that appeared in my mind of my mom wearing sexy outfits caused a full blown erection. Had my mom just told me that she was wearing sexy lingerie? I pinched myself to see that I was not imagining things.

"Where's dad?" I asked, not knowing what else I could say.

"Oh... in the other room... I have been sleeping in the guest room. Couldn't sleep with his snoring."

My heart was pounding faster with every new text I got from mom.

I swallowed the big lump that was forming in my throat and decided to take it up a notch.

"Is it pretty... the lingerie you are wearing?" I asked.

"I think so... but it looked prettier on me when I was younger." She replied. It felt like she wanted some reassurance that she was still beautiful.

"Mom, you're still beautiful... everyone who's seen you tell me that you look like Asha Sharath. Some of them even ask me if you're my older sister!" I said, and I wasn't lying. One or two of my rascal friends, to my annoyance, had even told me that my mom looked hot.

"Oh sweetie... you're just saying that coz you're my son." She said. I could tell that she was fishing for compliments now.

"No Mom. I'm not kidding. The other day, for fun, I had put some photos through a website with an age guessing algorithm. It guessed your age as 36... and you know what it guessed for my photo...? 32!" I told her.

"Haha... really? It's coz of that scruffy beard you refuse to trim!" she replied.

"Fine... but the point is, you don't look old Mom!" I said.

"Well... Thank you sweety... I sure feel better hearing someone say I'm beautiful." She replied. I felt a little sad reading that. I realized that Mom was feeling really lonely.

"You are Mom... beautiful... and I'm sure what you're wearing now looks gorgeous." I hit send.

But before she could reply I fired out one more text, "Is it sleeveless?"

My cock was still hard. The chat with Mom was getting more and more arousing.

"It is... it is red in colour, and has spaghetti straps... you know, like the one I chose for your wife." She replied.

I wanted a detailed description of Mom's outfit to complete the picture in my mind. So I texted back.

"Nice... Is it long? Like reaching below your knees?" I asked.

"No... It's shorter... like... it stops at the upper thighs." She answered. I could feel pre-cum at the tip of my cock.

"What kind of designs and patterns does it have?" I wanted more information.

"Kind of flowery... fine patterns at the top."

"And lower?" I urged.

"It's kind of transparent... at the waist and below." She replied. The more she described it, the more it sounded like the one she'd chosen for my wife. I started picturing mom in that.

"Is it the same as what you chose on amazon for our bet?" I asked. I waited with pounding heart for confirmation.

"Well... almost... what I'm wearing is a little different at the top... this one has like a plunging neckline... this one is meant for women who are... bigger on top." She said. My cock was tingling so much I had to pull it out of my pants.

"Nice... It must be showing a lot of cleavage then." I texted, as I wrapped my palm around my cock.

"Yes... when you have a 36D cup size, you can't hide much. Haha!" she replied with a wink emoji. I started tugging at my cock. I did not understand what exactly was going on, but I was not going to stop playing along. Maybe Mom was just missing flirting with a man. I did not mind obliging.

"Oh yeah... you are quite curvaceous... by the way, the outfit must also have come with matching panties no?" I tried to frame my outrageous question in a factual manner.

"I don't know if I should be telling you this... but I couldn't find the matching panty to this outfit in my drawer." She replied. I almost creamed then. Was she telling me that she was not wearing a panty? It was killing me that she had left out that detail. I decided to ask her.

"So what are you wearing underneath instead?"

"Oh... nothing actually." She replied, blowing my mind. I pictured Mom, going commando under the teddy. I didn't know what to say, but I didn't want to stop the conversation too.

"Oh yeah... it feels great to go underwear free sometimes." I texted.

"Hmmm" she replied. I sensed a bit of trepidation in that reply. It felt like she wanted this game to be played within some limits. I didn't know what these limits were. So I decided to test the water.

"Wom Mom... the way you described the outfit... I can almost picture how amazing it looks on you... well, as much as my imagination can conjure without actually having seen it." I texted, telling her without using the actual words that I wished I could see her in the outfit.

For a minute or so, there was no reply. Then I was that she was typing.

"It is a pretty outfit... I guess I could send you a picture." She said.

"Oh, you would... that's amazing Mom." I replied. The seconds that ticked by after this seemed like hours. I waited with bated breath for an image file to pop up in our chat. Few seconds later it did. I tapped download with lightning quick fingers. Then I saw her on the screen.

Mom had taken a selfie from below her chin. The photo showed her slender neck and then downwards. Due to the camera angle, the bottom part was not really clear and she had deliberately twisted her hips a little to the side so that the picture only showed the side view of her hips. Even then there was plenty to admire. It seemed she was okay with me seeing the cleavage. It looked amazing. The curve of the inner side of mom's breasts were on prominent display. Also, it seemed as though there were two small, almost imperceptible, bumps on the cloth caused by her nipples.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"Gorgeous Mom!" I replied "though I would've liked to see the most beautiful part of you... your face."

"Aww... thanks sweety! This makes me so happy." She texted. Before I could type the next message, another image popped up.

Mom sent me another picture, this time showing her face... well almost. She had taken a mirror selfie with the phone strategically placed in front of her face, covering her eyes. I could see her nose and lips. It seemed like she had put on a little lipstick. The front angle offered a better view of her cleavage. The view in the mirror stopped just above her pubic area. I could clearly make out the impression of her belly button.

"Oh Mom... I love you. You're so beautiful... and your smile..." I texted.

"What about my smile?" she asked.

"The smile on your face makes my heart flutter." I confessed.

"Oh sweety... I love you too."

While I was reading the text, I heard some rustling of sheets from the bedroom.

"Honey?" my wife called out from the bedroom.

"Coming." I replied.

I texted Mom, "Mom, she's awake... I have to go back to bed."

"Okay... Good night sweety... Oh, and please delete the pictures and the chats okay?" she replied.

"Yes Mom... Good night."

Part 2

After that night, I really hoped that it wasn't just a one-time thing... our intimate chat. When Mom didn't text me much for the next few days, I was really crestfallen. But a week or two later, we had another late night chat session. It went more or less the same way as first time. She was wearing another one of her lingerie. I asked questions about the outfit and she answered. Just as I finished up the imaginary picture of mom wearing the outfit in my mind, Mom would send me a couple of photos. Nothing too scandalous. She showed a good amount of cleavage, but her areola or nipples remained hidden. She showed her waist through transparent material but her pubic region remained hidden. I was content staying within her limits. If privacy permitted, I would beat my meat to those photos of mom before deleting them and the chats.

Through the months that followed, we chatted many times like this. But when September came around, my wife's parents both tested positive for Covid. She was extremely stressed that she couldn't be there to take care of her parents. So as soon as their recovery was under way, she took a flight home leaving me alone in Bangalore. I was finding it tough to cook and clean all by myself and told as much to my mom and dad often.

After two weeks of my complaining, dad decided that Mom would come and stay with me in Bangalore till the time my wife came back. I was on cloud nine when I heard it. Mom's tone was measured and a tad apprehensive. But dad was fine staying alone at their home. His sister stayed nearby and would take care of him.

Hence, in early October I found myself driving back from Bangalore Airport after picking up Mom. That tone of apprehensiveness was gone from her voice and she was her cheerful self. She settled herself and her things in the guest bedroom and we fell into a routine. She took care of me, fed me, washed my clothes and kept the house clean. Most evenings we would watch a movie together on Netflix.

Amidst this routine, I was stuck in a predicament. When mom was at cochin, it was always she who initiated our secret chat sessions. I would play along and once the chat ended we would delete it as if in an unspoken agreement that it won't be spoken of until next time mom initiated a chat.

Now that she was staying with me, she did not say anything similar to what we would do talk about in chats. She never brought up the subject and she dressed conservatively. I did not know what to do.

But by October, my office had mandated 50% attendance and I had to go to office every other day. One of those days, I noticed a hosiery store on my way back from office. I stopped on a sudden urge and bought a nice creamy white colour negligee. As I stepped into the house that evening, Mom noticed the shopping bag. I handed it to her.

"I bought this on a sudden urge Mom... I didn't think how you'd feel about it. I don't know... you decide what you want to do with it." That said, I went about my business as usual. I showered and changed. We had a quiet supper, watched some TV and went to our separate bedrooms. She showed no indication of how she felt about the gift.

It was two days later that something happened. At 11 in the night, I was on my bed waiting for sleep when my phone pinged. It was mom, from the other bedroom.

"I like the outfit. I'm wearing it." She texted.

"I knew you would... in my mind it looked perfect on you." I said.

It was a one-piece outfit which you had to step into and then tie the two strips of cloth supposed to cover the breasts behind the neck. The neckline of the dress was as deep as the navel. The back was entirely open till the hips. With Mom's busty shape, I was sure that it would offer a generous view of the side boobs as well as the cleavage.

"Your taste in lingerie has improved." She joked.

"I had a good mentor." I said.

"Yes, you did."

"Mom, does it feel good against your skin?" I asked, eager to push the boundaries.

"It does sweety... feels like my body is enveloped by a cloud." She replied.

"Oh Mom... Is there a way I could see if it looks as good on you as I imagine it does?" I texted. Mu cock had become rock hard and was egging me on to get more from mom. I texted again before she replied.

"I can't believe that you're right there in the next room, wearing that gorgeous outfit!" I guess I was trying to tell her that it was not a photo of her in the outfit that I wanted to see. A couple of minutes went by without any reply from her.

Then she texted, "Come stand outside my door... you are not allowed to come in though, Mind you!"

I almost jumped out of my bed. In just a few seconds, I was outside Mom's door. I heard her footsteps inside.

Slowly, the door opened and she appeared behind it, in that gorgeous negligee. She did not look at me. She stood there looking down at the floor, letting me look at her. The outfit fit her so perfectly that it looked like it was painted on.

The way my cock strained in my pants, my hand involuntarily went to adjust the tent. She caught the movement of my hand but didn't react.

"Can I see the back Mom?" I asked. The time it took her to turn around felt like ages, but when she did my eyes almost popped out.

The fair skin on her back looked flawless. The way the bottom part of the outfit was wrapped around her luscious butt had me in a daze. I could not control any longer. I pulled my cock out and tugged on it lusting on her thick booty.

12